FM22 Global (Less England) Small Club to Big Club Challenge

Karpaty Lviv - Ukranian Favbet Liga 33/34

Squad - Competitions - Finances - Transfers

Favbet Liga: WIN!! - Kubok Ukrayini: SF - UEFA Champions League: 1st knockout

Key players: DL Nemec - MC Kokhman - MC RabanST Matthews

Season Review:

UNDEFEATED! A brillant league season without a loss. The championship was decided when we beat Shakthar 5-1 and went 12 points ahead with 4 to go.

We wanted the league and used our best players primarily in those games. Our 'reserves' did well though. Winning our Champions League group with Chelsea, Inter and AGF. Ajax was too much in the knockout round though.

I thought we had a good chance at the double, but we lost our semifinal to Dinamo Kiev after dominating the game.

Next season:

A birth in the champions league group stage is certain. We should be a top-seed as well.

Our finances are great and we'll continue to build our facilities.

Squad-wise we are solid. But we need young stars to take the next step. It's time to go hunting for those!

Edited by Muggert

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Spartans FC Logo.png

The Spartans 2031-2032

Progress but not enough to get us to the Premiership.

League Table

We started out great, 8 wins in a row and undefeated in our first 16. We weren't dominating or anything though and we finally came back to reality, falling behind the leaders, Falkirk, and eventually, St. Johnstone as well to finish 3rd for the second straight season. But we definitely improved from 54 to 65 points and -1 to +18 GD. Our offense and defense both improved equally.

We also did a bit better in the playoffs, winning our first round matchup over Hamilton 3-1 and 1-0 but then lost a close one to St. Johnstone, losing 2-3 at home and then drawing 1-1 on the road to fall 3-4 on aggregate. St. Johnstone went on to beat Kilmarnock to win promotion.

Premier Sports Cup

Couldn't repeat last season's success, going 2-2 in the group stage including a 1-6 drubbing by Hibernian.

SPFL Trust Trophy

Decent run here beating Hamilton on penalties 3-3, Rangers U21s 4-3 and Annan 1-0 but fell to Montrose in the semifinal 0-1. That Rangers game saw our first 4 goal game from our backup striker, a follow up from his two goal game against Hamilton. Unfortunately he only scored 1 non penalty goal the rest of the season.

Scottish Cup

Pretty disappointing here as we beat St. Mirren 3-0 but then fell to Inverness from the league below us 1-2 in extra time.

Key Players

Daniel Munro returned to his striker position and set a new high with 22 goals and 4 assists. He got a lot of help up from 3 new signings as Zak Creighton was signed on a free from Livingston and gave us 8 goals and 9 assists primarily from the AMR position, Omar Marius Magnusson signed from Rangers and gave us 5 goals and 14 assists as a left winger and Dave McGuire gave us 9 goals and 7 assists after signing from Stirling University where he played for one season after training at Ross County.

On defense, Matthew Kellichan was our player of the year and GK Peter King was rock solid. He is also now the starting goalkeeper for the Northern Ireland national team. He will be back for his 4th season on loan with us next year.

Youth Intake

A couple interesting players this season. GK Nick Ogilvie has some definite potential if I can get his determination boosted, hopefully he'll be my 3rd string next season and backup the year after. Regan MacLean has some really nice mentals, thinking I may be able to make him into a defensive midfielder.

Finances

Still going strong from last season, still holding on over a million euros in the bank.

Strangeness

A couple weird things happened this season. I signed a new assistant coach at the beginning of the season, then started getting messages that the board was refusing to let him leave as he had just signed his contract. No idea who was trying to make him leave or why. Eventually he did leave at the winter transfer window and I had to sign a new guy. 

That and after demanding that I play defensive, counter attacking football with an emphasis on set pieces, the new vision is now high tempo pressing soccer. I generally have not been that aggressive with my pressing but I did start playing more 4-2-3-1 at the end of the season so maybe that caused it. *shrug*

Looking Ahead

I do think we're going to move on fulltime from the 4-3-3 we had been playing to a 4-2-3-1 so I can fit in all of my attackers. Think I'm also going to play around with a 3-1-4-1-1 formation as well as my team seems pretty well suited, assuming I can find a third defender in the middle of my back line.

Want to finish at least 2nd this season so we can avoid that first playoff round. Getting through 6 games to get promoted is just rough and my team is generally pretty tired by the end of the season so that rest would be invaluable.

image.png.35363d925b40c51c1c491c084cc68076.png

Season 1 | 2022/2023 | Here we go again

After completing the challenge in Turkey with Fethiyespor, I have decided to start over, this time in Portugal, which was a country I've wanted to manage in for a long time. In a sense, in terms of league standing, it's not too far from my stint in Turkey, but there is an extra division to add to the challenge. 

Eléctrico FC 

League Performance

The Campeonato Nacional is a crazy division. There are 7 divisions of 8 teams, the top 2-3 going to the promotion group and the bottom 4 are going to a relegation group. Then, in the promotion groups (there are two of them), the top 2 teams going up to Liga3. All these teams are semi-pro or amateur teams, except the ones which are relegated from the division above. So all that nonsense kinda breaks the end of season review. 

In the first phase, we somehow squeezed in to 3rd place, and with that, were in the promotion group. Then, in the Promotion Group, our team came together and it clicked pretty well. We ended up topping our group, against all odds and with that, we were promoted to Liga 3. 

image.thumb.png.33a0c90278612e888fcc964933981ddf.png

There is a Final in the promotion group, playing mostly for honor as both teams are promoted anyway. 

701389433_ScreenShot2022-05-24at14_42_31.thumb.png.32be66a988f10b1d349b26944214487d.png

The Team

Let's not get too attached to these guys. They're all semi-pros and we're turning professional at the end of the season. 

image.thumb.png.80afdee5da0ac13a1b1563af2d453729.png

There were a few bright spots though, but some of them only joined as the year was progressing, and contributed greatly to our good run of form in the promotion group. 

Lynel Kitambala is an older dude who, at 34 year old, came from France with one of the most impressive frequent flyer record. He somehow contributed with 15 goals, despite being inconsistent, injury prone (he missed 3 months) and inconsistent. I don't think I'll be signing him back due to his playing time expectations vs. what I think he can offer, but much of the promotion did sit on his shoulders. 

image.png.e7e1406a20e72a9b01730ff18c013edd.png

image.png.e9d54ed24075a17bd89cba25d2941bfb.png

Claudio Carrao came in on loan from Leixoes in the Liga2 roughly halfway through the season and adapted pretty well. I played him mostly in a center midfielder on attack role with the specific instruction of shooting less often (6 long shots and 14 passing....) which ended up pretty well.  I'll try to keep him around for next season. 

image.png.6a3caf823a1cbf40040a781410b17fad.png

Goals for next season 

Turning pro next season, the real stuff starts. I'll be (mostly) signing a squad from scratch along with not trying to upset the balance, getting loan players to boost and try to survive in Liga3. 

It's going to be Electric. 

UE Sant Andreu: All the info, news and results

Table | Squad | Transfers

Started the season on top in matches but unable to finish oppopents off which resulted in 8 draws in the first 11 matches and immediately in the relegation spots. A good run before xmas lifted the club out and into mid table which was the boards aim.

Only 3 wins in the last 4 months of the season meant the team was battling to avoid relegation which it only just did. For some reason the club was not entered into the spanish cup which i don't understand.

Finances would be really poor again if the board had not put a million pound in to help.

Made the biggest purchase so far for a player, mostly as he was young and 2 Serie A teams were intestered in him. My best player was Dago who was brought in to increase the number of striker options but he proved highly effective.

I signed a new 1st choice GK who was called up to the spanish u-21's but didnt quite perform to the standard i haped from him.

Gassama is the first youth product who has threatened to make an impact on the first team.

Season

League

Position

Spanish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2022/23

Federation 2nd Gp3

6th

1st Rd

N/A

Fassani (19)

Morer (11)

Average

Average

Average

Average

2023/24

Federation 2nd Gp3

2nd

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (14)

Tito (9)

Average

Average

Average

Average

Promoted

2024/25

Federation 1st B

13th

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (9)

Morer (8)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2025/26

Federation 1st B

14th

Not entered

N/A

Alfredo (20)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

Karpaty Lviv - Ukranian Favbet Liga 34/35

Squad - Competitions - Finances - Transfers

Favbet Liga: 2nd - Kubok Ukrayini: QF - UEFA Champions League: 1st knockout

Key players: DC Dankovych - DR Khomenko - ST RunichST Matthews

Season Review:

An uninspiring season. After our invincibles season we came back to earth. In all competitions.

The moment to forget was our Knockout game against Dortmund. And we bottled it!

We are developing homegrown talents Korol and Dankovych to take our non-foreign spots in the future.

Money-wise our bank balance shows 127 million pounds. I'd call it a healthy club :-)

Next season:

We'll continue to develop our young ukranians as we compete on all fronts. We'll get exciting young strikers Komar and Mischenko.

Due to the sheer number of talented young forwards club icon Pylypchuk is having a hard time getting playing time. We might let him go this season.

We'll need to win a trophy to keep our momentum going. A league would be preferred, but a cup will do. As long as we get 2nd in the league which guarantees a ChL Group Stage,

2026/27

Started this season really well and was in the playoff spots into Jan although the team had slipped away from the top 2. Jorda's decision in jan to join Koln at the end of the season seemed to have a huge impact on him and the rest of the team as they all lost form with only 1 win in 11 games and meant that the playoffs were missed. The terrible away form with just 16 points and 11 goals was the main cause for missing the playoffs as they seemed unable to score. The team did not enter the spanish cup again.

Finances were kept afloat thanks to the board putting in 1.1 million.

Morer was moved to AMC from MC and was able to hold back the years to end as the top scorer helped by penalties and the poor efforts from the strikers.

2027/28

Started the season in a similar vein to the last one where the team were on top of the league for much of the year and were still top with 8 games to go. Only 1 win in the last 8 games ruined the chance of the title and almost missed out on the playoffs.

The teams poor away form was again a factor with only 17 goals and 19 points from 19 games, only 4 points and 3 goals came from the last 9 away games.

In the playoffs the team faced Ferrol at a neutral ground and won 1-0. In the final the team faced Racing Murcia and edged a tight match to gain promotion.

In the spanish cup the team played Cornella from the division below and lost 2-3 away .

Finances actually improved thanks to the gate receipts from the playoff matches, 100K prize money and the board putting in ca 700K. Youth facilities declined.

I sold my 1st LB at the start of the season only to see his replacement go elsewhere, i had to rely on several youth players which was not very successful. My 1st choice RB left in jan for a record sum when his min fee clause was met which was less of a problem since Gassama is nearly as good.

My record signing from last season David came good this year taking on penalty duties and ending as the league top scorer. Youth product Torrecilla also made a good contribution.

Season

League

Position

Spanish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2022/23

Federation 2nd Gp3

6th

1st Rd

N/A

Fassani (19)

Morer (11)

Average

Average

Average

Average

2023/24

Federation 2nd Gp3

2nd

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (14)

Tito (9)

Average

Average

Average

Average

Promoted

2024/25

Federation 1st B

13th

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (9)

Morer (8)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2025/26

Federation 1st B

14th

Not entered

N/A

Alfredo (20)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2026/27

Federation 1st B

9th

Not entered

N/A

Morer (13)

Morer (5)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2027/28

Federation 1st B

4th

1st Rd

N/A

David (30)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Average

Promoted

The Spartans FC Logo.png

The Spartans 2032-2033

Yuck, bad season as we regressed pretty hard. The offense disappeared as I started experimenting with new tactics. Tried 4-2-3-1, really struggled, eventually switched to a more conservative 4-4-1-1 that I have generally had more luck with. We did better at that point but fell just short of the playoffs, finishing 5th.

League Table

Kilmarnock bounces back up and Falkirk's first season in the Premiership since 2010 ends after one miserable year. Rangers two season run of winning the Premiership ended as Celtic returned to domination.

Cups

The Premier Sports Cup didn't go so well for us as we stumbled in a very winnable group and ended up 3rd with 7 points. Fought Dumferline to a 3-3 penalty shootout loss, then fell to League 1 Inverness before winning our last two.

Did OK in the SPFL Trust Trophy, beating Morton on penalties and handling Peterhead before losing at Hamilton 2-3 in the quarterfinal.

Tough draw in the Scottish Cup as we beat Forfar 1-0 but then had to go to St. Johnstone and lost 1-2.

Key Players

Not much to see here as we didn't make a lot of changes from the previous season, probably a mistake in retrospect. We did sign Gavin Chalmers on a permanent deal and he delivered 6 assists. Matthew Kellichan deserves recognition as he was named the Championship Player of the Year with 9 Man of the Match awards and a 7.42 rating in league play. Defense was not a problem for us.

Youth Intake

One player who I think has a lot of promise, another goalkeeper in Mark Smyth. I may actually let him challenge for a backup spot next season, we'll see. Quite high on him if I can get those reflexes up.

Finances

Doing just fine, lost 300K last season but still have just a bit more than 900K to start the new season.

Looking Ahead

Some major changes coming as we commit to a 4-4-1-1 formation going forward. Need to find a 10 and, potentially a new striker as Munro faded big time for us. And we'll need a new goalkeeper as Peter King is finally moving on after 4 seasons on loan with us from Motherwell. He's going to become a free agent and is setting his sights higher than us. I'll probably look to the loan market again to replace him. 3 of my 4 defensive spots are set, just need a left back and same in the midfield 4 as the 3 right spots are set and I need to find a left winger. And after 11 seasons with the club, we are going to move on from our captain, Lewis Wright. Just not cut out for this level unfortunately, he hung around through last season out of contract and we're going to finally let him go.

Scotland

One large note for Scotland as a whole, Aberdeen actually won the Euro Cup and will be in the Champions League next season. They finished second to Napoli in their group, then knocked off Benfica, Shaktar, Leicester City, Sporting CP and then Napoli in the final.

Edited by Tecmo

https://scorenco.com/media/club_pictures/2021/06/23/hyeres-fc-f3c191139f9440d7883af4a72423e65d=s200x200

Hyeres 83 FC - 2035/36 season review

This was a rocky season that almost led to my being sacked in December and somehow ended with us qualifying for the Europa League again with another 6th place finish. We had an average start which picked up a bit of momentum in early September, only to smash into a wall through October, November and most of December.  We went on an 8 game run where we had 1 draw and 7 losses and the worst thing is that all but one of the losses was by a solitary goal! We just couldn't consistently score, which was so frustrating to watch. Even more annoying was what happened when the new year hit - we completely turned it around and ended the season losing 2 of the last 17, with 12 wins. The board were very close to firing me in December, we had multiple chats about how I needed to turn it around or I'd be out the door, but every time my legendary status at the club seemed to give me a lot of leeway. Taking the next step is going to be difficult as there are a lot of players I've grown to love in this team over the past few years, but I know that some of them just aren't good enough to get near PSG (who won the title again, as they have for the past 15 years). Trying to find players who can push the club forward, at a reasonable price (I'm consistently in debt) is going to take a lot of luck.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.59d070b9ff098c7536a9d342a06ce14a.png

image.thumb.png.3aeb51d1b9238e4476426a3244c6d780.png

image.thumb.png.e8e8a891c96a372fdea7aa82705ef054.png

image.thumb.png.94dc9a24fa6a30701d9e5bacaf5c9207.png

In our first ever foray into Europe, we had a relatively easy group with Utrecht, PAOK and Anderlecht and we started well and were on course to win the group but the last game came in the horrific run of form in the league. As a result I completely rotated the squad for the final game, which we lost to Utrecht and ended up second in the group. It kind of worked out though as we got Aris in the first knockout round (another Greek team from last season with Veroia) who we just about dispatched over two legs. The second knockout round saw us drawn against Rangers and I was quietly confident. However a 1-0 loss in the first leg put us behind the 8-ball and we could only muster a 1-1 draw in the second leg so our run was over. Still, a good showing for our first attempt (and some nice money in the bank)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.29af71a2e3d38dbcb7fb820d19153c60.png

The star player for the year was Jo Nijs who racked up another 25 goals and even managed a team leading 12 assists. Mubarak had another great year alongside him, with 17 goals but only 3 assists. At the back, Chiekh Gueye was signed after Strasbourg were relegated and was a stud, and my first player in the French NT (who I'm managing in the Euros this summer). Emil Hartvig pulled the strings in midfield again, with 11 assists and 8 goals (including some cracking displays in the Europa League when it mattered). William Bianda was signed on a free as a 35 year old DC and was fantastic, sadly he's decided to retire after the season so I'll need a replacement for him.

I sold Oscar Castellano in goal as he was desperate for Champions League action and Inter offered £9m (Inter promptly finished 3rd in the CL group and lost in the first knockout round of the Europa League, meaning we went further in Europe :D). His replacement, Slobodan Mihart, was a machine who averaged 7.18 for the season!

We also signed a few youngsters with an eye to the future: Yannick David, who I'm training to be my new CM on attack; Roy Straumbotn is my new WBR, replacing Jelert; Inaki Aguilera gives me two stud WBLs alongside Benali; Javier Alarcon is a good rotation with Reyes at DM;and Mejia is a great ST who was released by LA Galaxy and is used for rotation up front with Nijs and Mubarak.

There was a general clearout through the season, getting rid of a lot of the deadwood that was just hanging around with no chance of playing. Tabakovic, Caculovic, Frick, Kremer, Riha, Ajbarah etc just aren't top end Ligue 1 players so I was happy to get their wages off the books for any fee.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0c89ad07b33bb014c45b0dfff61a61ee.png

image.thumb.png.1bd01fc19ea531c60176020e986c5451.png

image.thumb.png.30182e7b1293af756c9a903918fefb0e.png

image.thumb.png.7661e466f4b5975c8b99dd38aabc920f.png

image.thumb.png.e84fdaf43d8aa0849dce780b29f1c2f3.png

image.thumb.png.8d674c503666152ee6133d02763987f5.png

image.thumb.png.59e7d091be66be9ee4b9d0a288d751c6.png

image.thumb.png.84fb5a981af1858537cb73b38baae2f5.png

Financially we just can't quite get out of debt. To make things worse, our new stadium has now been delayed by 5 months apparently, so we won't even get the benefit of that until November.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.56c0604124ea279eda1777c5125ad8a5.png

image.png.9501876d1d3e395c323882deab14f830.png

More of the same for next season, without an 8 game implosion. will hopefully put us up near the Champions League places. Fingers crossed, because I reckon some players (mainly Nijs) might want to move on if we don't get there soon.

image.thumb.png.734196327814c40a5eb5f0dbc98b0beb.png

RoyaleUnionTubize-Braine logo.png

Royale Union Tubize-Braine-Le-Comte

Season 1 | 2022/23 | Belgian First National Division | Promoted as Champions!

Threw a dart at a map of Europe to choose where I went this save and ended up in the low countries with quite possibly the longest club name in world football. We were predicted to come 12th which I thought was fair enough and what I was aiming for until I realized that somehow this team was a bit different to the rest of the league. For one, we were fully professional which was nice at this level. Secondly we were able to scout all of Europe from the get go which was absolutely massive. and finally, we had 500k to spend on players. Unheard of. 

Transfers

Spoiler

image.png.e814c1a238a7cb44989147872005fe32.png

A flurry of activity from our scouts identified some talented players around the continent and a few key loans which were massively helpful bolstered the squad. 

League | 1st - Champions

We started the season playing good football and adjusting to the tactic well given how many signings were made however for the first month we just absolutely could not score. We lost 3 of the first 4 to the only shot the opposition had on target. It was maddening.  At one point we had the highest xG but the fewest goals scored.  A slight tactical tweak from Positive to Balanced happened around game 5 and we never looked back, everything clicked and we finally started scoring the chances we were missing at the start. A slight wobble in the Promotion Playoff stage meant it was closer and nervier than it needed to be at the end and we needed to win away to RWDM on the final day (they had done the double over us)  to seal promotion but it was thoroughly a deserved promotion after a good season and I'm absolutely buzzing.

Spoiler

image.png.e31e65b53750554f041a7ce7bf9cb188.png

Cup - 6th Round

Wasn't all that bothered about the cup this season, we met the boards expectation of getting to the 5th round and then went out 2-0 to Genk. We held them for 75 minutes which was promising.

Key Players

Ibrahima Cisse - 32 games - 4 goals - 1 assist - 7.49avr 

6'5 22 year old came in on loan from Gent and was a massive part of us having the best defence in the league. To good for this league. All 4 of his goals came in the Promotion playoff games against 2nd place RWDM. Gent don't want him to come back on loan for next year which is devastating.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.40469eefadf08f58084788c504242ba5.png

Enric Llansana - 33 games - 11 goals - 11 assists - 7.40avr

Another loanee who was to good for the league. Dictated games from the middle of the park and his free kicks were exquisite. Joining on a free at the end of the year which I'm delighted with. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.59732b4b6e89aa9a722514c9aed80c23.png

Liam Chipperfield - 15 (1) games - 8 goals - 7 assists - 7.46avr

The son of Aussie legend Scott joined in January and gave us the final spark we needed to push for the title. Scouts already rate him as a top flight level player and Basel were more than happy to lend him back to us for our attempt to get there next season. Miles and miles the best player in this division. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9792461fece3bd6816a7d4e587995176.png

Abdou N'diaye - 34 games - 21 goals - 5 Assists - 7.25avr

Finally a player we actually own. Senegalese youth international joined for 11k and took a while to get going. Scored in waves and would then go missing for a month. Threw a tantrum when I didn't sign a player to help him settle and wanted to leave but he has since walked back on that and wants to stay. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5430eb5e873abe2382276feb9853de6d.png

Next season

This seasons financial boon was clearly an aberration for this level as I have run the club into 1.2 million in the red and our budget for next season is a whopping four thousand pounds. So I will be hitting the free agent and loan market again to bolster a squad to try and stay in the second tier. A number of key players are coming back which is good but I expect there to be a bit of a revamp to the role players to try and stay up. 

Special shout out to Eden Hazard for keeping an eye on Belgian third tier football. Clearly a man of culture. 

No description available.

image.png.027df8acb03dc9598ec17a2c3b802c19.png

Edited by Yelnah

9 hours ago, Thebaker said:

@Britrock good progress in europe and the league. You have some very good players, to improve your finances you might have to sell on one for big money and find a cheaper replacement or hope the new stadium brings in a lot more money.

Cheers. A lot of my players have the dreaded Wnt icon next to them so I'll see if any offers come in for them. I reckon Nijs could go for at least £50m if I handled the negotiations correctly, but I'd much prefer to keep him if possible! The finances be damned, lol 

I haven't posted on this thread in a while though I am back again.  My old computer blew up, meaning I lost all of my saves, so am having to start over.  I got a tiny club come through in Germany, so here we go.  I like a challenge.

Club Introduction

Lüneburger SK Hansa

owGDnbq.png

The Manager

This is me.

cgE9Zrf.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate          Average               Fairly Basic     Basic              National   (2.00*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Purchase Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Purchased From          Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     DFB-Pokal                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Britrockgreat end to the season there, and yeh no harm in losing to Europe to the eventual champions!

Nijs looks phenomenal how does he not have a Belgian cap? That GK is insane, and i like the centre half too. DO you still have your sugar daddy?? And that must have stung with the Real job offer, hitting decline!

1 hour ago, aldojags said:

@Britrockgreat end to the season there, and yeh no harm in losing to Europe to the eventual champions!

Nijs looks phenomenal how does he not have a Belgian cap? That GK is insane, and i like the centre half too. DO you still have your sugar daddy?? And that must have stung with the Real job offer, hitting decline!

Nijs doesn't have a cap because Belgium has some insane strikers ahead of him, two of whom are valued at over £250m! These are the three strikers they've got at the Euros currently and while Nijs is in their ballpark I reckon their reputation will be miles ahead of his.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b18a5feadac5a3b19826a50e261429a7.png

image.thumb.png.4f437101d2d398b04e47f3de7b67ef44.png

image.thumb.png.47577a644d7f0e4f615bf76070666da3.png

I still have the tycoon owner, but he seems more of a background kinda guy than one that's pumping endless money in. He only invested £2.5m last year, although I think most of his money is going on the new stadium at the moment! I was very happy with Mihart, there was a bit of a panic when Castellano decided he had to leave but Mihart was amazing and we actually conceded 14 less goals than the year before. Gueye is great, the advantage of being the France manager is that he was assured of a place in the squad for the tournament even if he's not quite at the first choice level yet!

On the France job, I'll do a post-Euros update once I've got through that. I literally simmed every game with them before the Euros as I wasn't interested in friendlies or qualifiers against San Marino!

Edited by Britrock

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/Flag_of_France.svg/300px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

France - Euro 2036 review

We got drawn into a relatively easy group with Serbia, Romania and Croatia. We played Romania first and comfortably beat them 3-0. Next up was Croatia who took a while to break down, but we finally ran out 2-0 winners. In the final group game we'd already qualified so I completely rotated the team and we drew 0-0. Those results meant that we won the group and qualified for the knockout stages

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.aa133219a44065c67983371e4a668b54.png

In the second round we drew Russia who we totally dominated but could only beat 1-0. That led to a quarter final against Italy which was very nerve wracking. In a very even game we scored at the end of the first half and kept Italy out for another 1-0 win. The semi finals put us up against Belgium and their insane attacking talent. We went 1-0 down to a Dailly goal, but managed to grab an equaliser soon after. Another very even game, it kind of petered out and we both limped to a penalty shootout. Our left back Germain unfortunately missed while Belgium were perfect and we went out. Belgium went on to dismantle Germany 3-0 in the final so it's another case of going out to the eventual winner. Belgium have now won Euro 2032, World Cup 2034 and Euro 2036, matching Spain's dominance from 2008-2012.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7fb1ef68567032a9eaa665b901cd0d2a.png

Now for another 2 years of simming French games until the World Cup in 2038, which is held in South Africa!

End of Season Review

Season 2022/23

Lüneburger SK Hansa

owGDnbq.png

Season Summary

It was a very satisfying first season in the third tier as we comfortably secured a mid table finish.

Season Details

League Table - By finishing eleventh, we far exceeded our expectations.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We were very inconsistent which you would expect, though we managed to pick up vital wins along the way.

Friendlies - We had a solid, if unspectacular, pre season campaign as we lost three matches, all to larger clubs.

Squad - We punched so far above our weight, such is the lack of strength in our squad.  The two trialists are joining permanently when the transfer window opens.

Squad Dynamics - This is rather good, though you would expect it to be, after a good season.

Transfers In - I found it very hard to find the right players to bring in but managed a few loans and free transfers.

Transfers Out - I allowed six fringe players to leave, five of which were on free transfers and one for a niminal transfer fee.

Youth Candidates - It wasn't a great intake, though right wing back Dimo Frank YP23A1 looks decent enough.

Finances - This is a worry.  We lost a lot of money this year and have a large overdraft as a result.

Key Players

Marcelo Saraiva - The Guatemalan international defensive midfield arrived on a free transfer in January and quickly established himself as one of our better players.

Daniel Hefele - Playing in central midfield, the German had a great season.

Niklas Sommer - Our best loan signing, the right back, whose parent club is Mannheim, was easily our best player this year.

Luca Podlech - Another January acquisition, this time on loan from Schalke, the teenager goalkeeper was exceptional.

Mateja Milovanović - ANother loan signing, the Dutch teenager arrived from Ajax and was an automatic first choice as centre half.

Next Season

I don't think a top half finish is an unrealistic target.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2022/23    Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   None =               4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate          Average               Fairly Basic     Basic              National   (2.00*)
2022/23    Adequate =           Adequate =        Average =             Fairly Basic =   Basic =            National = (2.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23      38        14       11       13          57              56                  +1              36.84%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23          38        14       11       13          57              56                  +1              36.84%             327 days

Transfer Purchase Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Purchased From          Country                   Transfer Fee

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
16 October 2022    Erjanik Ghubasaryan       Defensive Midfield     Alashkert FC                 Armenia                        £10,500

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League            Position     DFB-Pokal              Achievements
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga             11th       N/a                    A safe, mid table finish.

Edited by DazRTaylor

End of Season Review

Season 2023/24

Lüneburger SK Hansa

owGDnbq.png

Season Summary

A top six finish is more than I could of hoped for before the season began.  Yet it could of been so much better.

Season Details

League Table - I should be delighted in finishing in the top six, though I feel this was an opportunity missed.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - A dreadful start to the season really cost us in the end.

Friendlies - It was a decent pre season, with just the two losses.

Squad - We have a very strong squad and I intend to add to it.

Squad Dynamics - Whilst this was a little bit ropey early on in the season, it has recovered somewhat.

Transfers In 1 & 2 - I spent money on a player for the first time.  Otherwise, it was the usual plethora of loans and free transfers.

Transfers Out - Two large sales were needed to make a dent into our overdraft.

Youth Candidates - It was a dreadful intake.  Pascal Fitzner is supposedly the best player of the group, though I just don't see it.

Finances - Despite the player sales and despite the directors pumping some cash into the club, we continue to hemorrhage cash.

Key Players

Angelo Ward - Our best player by a country mile, the Australian left winger is wanted by a host of clubs.

Fábio - Another teenager, the versatile Brazilian arrived in January on a free transfer and settled in immiediately.

Marlon Frey - A surprise hit, I signed the experienced central midfielder as a backup but his form was such that he was an automatic selection.

Mateja Milovanović - The Dutch central defender enjoyed a second season on loan from Ajax.  He has already agreed a third year at the club next year.

Ivan Ćubelić - Signed on loan from Hajduk Split for the campaign, the Croatian enjoyed his time with us.

Next Season

We definitely need a promotion push.

Personal Coaching Data

2022/23    Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   None =               4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑
2023/24    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   None =               5 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   5 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   7 ↑   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   6 ↑

Club Facilities

2022/23    Adequate =           Adequate =        Average =             Fairly Basic =   Basic =            National = (2.00*) =
2023/24    Adequate =           Adequate =        Average =             Fairly Basic =   Basic =            National = (2.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23      38        14       11       13          57              56                  +1              36.84%
2023/24      38        20        9        9          72              41                 +31              52.63% ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23          38        14       11       13          57              56                  +1              36.84%             327 days
2023/24          76        34       20       22         129              97                 +32              44.74% ↑           698 days

Transfer Purchase Record

Date               Player                       Position               Club Purchased From          Country                   Transfer Fee
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 8 July 2023       Giovane                      Striker                Capivariano Futebol Clube    Brazil                         £10,000

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                       Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 October 2022    Erjanik Ghubasaryan          Defensive Midfield     Alashkert FC                 Armenia                        £10,500
26 July 2023       Diogo Monteiro de Oliveira   Central Midfield       Fortuna Düsseldorf 1895      Germany                       £300,000

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League            Position     DFB-Pokal              Achievements
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga             11th          N/a                 A safe, mid table finish.
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga              6th ↑        N/a                 A poor start to the season cost us a promotion push.

Edited by DazRTaylor

The league has some odd rules where players can only play if on a youth contract or a registered player. To be registered they must earn at least £1300 p/w so i had to give out a lot of pay rises to my backup and squad players which used up all my wage budget. I ended up playing  youth players at LB all season  with 3 better LB's at the club, i was lucky not to have too many injuries and suspensions.

Started in poor form as the team struggled to compete but slowly adjusted to keep just out of the relegation spots. After xmas the team managed 8 games unbeaten without conceding a goal which brought them to edge of the playoff spots before some indifferent results and 4 losses at the end left them in midtable.

In the spanish cup the team beat 1st div Vigo 2-1 at home in the 1st rd. In the 2nd rd the team lost on penalties after drawing 2-2 against Tenerife in a game they were well on top.

Finances increased considerably due to the TV money and i managed to get the board to increase youth recruitment. This led to 3 5 star potential players and a couple of 4 stars ones coming through although none of them really excited me much and they were all strikers with no finishing or passing ability over 10.

Although the defence played well the strikers were the ones who stood out as David struggled at the start but was scoring for fun by the end of the season. Young loanee and probable wonderkid Gomez also did well.

My star Gk signed on for a few more years after wanting to leave, no club has ever seemed to be interested which is very surprising.

My youth product Gassama was capped by Mali

Season

League

Position

Spanish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2022/23

Federation 2nd Gp3

6th

1st Rd

N/A

Fassani (19)

Morer (11)

Average

Average

Average

Average

2023/24

Federation 2nd Gp3

2nd

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (14)

Tito (9)

Average

Average

Average

Average

Promoted

2024/25

Federation 1st B

13th

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (9)

Morer (8)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2025/26

Federation 1st B

14th

Not entered

N/A

Alfredo (20)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2026/27

Federation 1st B

9th

Not entered

N/A

Morer (13)

Morer (5)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2027/28

Federation 1st B

4th

1st Rd

N/A

David (30)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Average

Promoted

2028/29

Second Div

11th

2nd Rd

N/A

David (20)

David (8)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Good

Edited by Thebaker

KSC Lokeren-Temse

KSC Lokeren-Temse - End of season 2027

Squad |  Belgian Pro League A | League Table | Championship Group | Europa Conference LeagueBelgian Cup | Transfers | Finances | Best XI

It's been a while since I've had access to this save, but I'm back at the point to post some season updates (more incoming in the next few days). To recap, in the 2025-26 season, we finished 5th in the Pro Leage A after finishing 10th in our first season in the league. We won the playoff to qualify for the last European spot and entered the competition in the Europa Conference League Second Qualifying Round.

Our 2026-27 season started as a disappointment. We were knocked out of Europe in the first tie by drawing 0-0 at home to Staebek in a match we edged slightly. We then outplayed them in Norway only to lose 3-1 in extra time. However, the lack of European fixtures aided us in the first half of the season as we ran unopposed to the league title, with the other big clubs beating up on each other and suffering from fixture congestion. We finished the league season well ahead of Club Brugge, Anderlecht, and KRC Genk, all of whom battled for the other Champions League spot. Now that we've won the league once, the goal is to improve in Europe and gain coefficient places. Right now, Belgium is 14th in the coefficients list, and the top 10 get guarenteed Champions League group stage places (and the financial boost).

Our finances are solid for now, we have 4.8 million in the bank due to sales, and are still owed nearly 4.5 million is various installments over the next year. The sale of Sakir Nas helped us get some money for a backup we got for free and loaned out to the second division last year. 

The key players this season were again Federico Vinas and Ricardo Rodriguez Ruiz. We also got an improved year from Koki Saito, who scored and assisted 14 each. Marco Sessa was brought in for free from Inter to ease the goalscoring burden on Vinas and chipped in 20 himself. The goal for next season is to do well in the league again and get to the Champions League group stages for the money.

https://scorenco.com/media/club_pictures/2021/06/23/hyeres-fc-f3c191139f9440d7883af4a72423e65d=s200x200

Hyeres FC - 2036/37 season review

We finally made it to the promised land of the Champions League after a great season where we finally avoided a month or two period where we can't score and/or win. We were in a close race with Lyon for 4th but they had a poor end to the season which left it open for us. We limped over the line ourselves, but our two wins over Lyon earlier in the season ended up being the difference.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6daa51fb8af18385d73ecaebe40a106f.png

image.thumb.png.090ed747df0405ab062ec00db961580f.png

image.thumb.png.010aea1f4538804eb56b8f1dabd35794.png

image.png.7728ef34607ce1c9f6ab37af276c55e5.png

In the Europa League we made things difficult for ourselves in the group, starting with a loss to Genk and a 0-0 draw with Villarreal, but came back strong and only finished second to Genk on head to head (I think?). In the first knockout round we just about saw off Ajax, coming back twice to equalise in the second leg after winning 1-0 in the first leg. The next round saw us we draw Liverpool and we held them to a 1-0 win in the first leg. The second leg was a wild 4-3 loss where I thought we had them for a while but we just didn't quite have enough to see it through.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8a8fb457cc7f4e6bff04f2b3a1385eba.png

The star players were again up front - Mubarak averaged 7.48 with 15 goals and 11 assists while Nijs averaged 7.34 with 33 goals and 4 assists. At the back Mihart was exceptional in goal again, with 20 clean sheets and only 44 conceded in 47 games. At one point we went 7 competitive games without conceding at all! Emil Hartvig led the team with 13 assists from central midfield, continuing the creative tradition of the mezzala position in my formation.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.748b770da4ad08df2f34f4aa3a116d5c.png

On the transfer front, the biggest signing was Marvin Eyama from Man Utd. A central defender who Utd had given up on, we picked him up for only £200k and he went and averaged 7.08 over 37 games. He's a perfect fit at wide centre back in my back 3. Peter Kiss was signed from Vojvodina to replace Jelert at right wing back and he was brilliant from the get go and was first choice pretty quickly. Tomoyuki Shakano was signed from Japan to replace Antonio Luis Rey after he was sold in January to RB Salzburg for £7m and again was first choice by the end of the season. He even came in at 35th on the NxGn award, my first entrant on there. Everyone else was signed for depth and didn't really progress beyond that.

On the sales front, as mentioned Rey was sold to Salzburg. He rarely stole the show and £7m was too much to pass up. Timon Bonig was getting restless at being behind Nijs so when we got a decent bid I let him go (even though we lost £3m on the deal). Pablo Paz seemed to always be giving away penalties so I wasn't sad to see the back of him. Maressa was good but he was a backup at best. Edoardo Bove was signed as squad depth in the summer but wasn't happy with that role so after 5.5 months he was sold.

We actually made a profit on transfers for the first time ever this season!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1a53989f1100856ffc1de2c550fa7849.png

image.thumb.png.2de515d3e0850752d87ee0793f18feb9.png

image.thumb.png.57053c7e9b9dfc24f9d8cc2432075020.png

image.thumb.png.b6eff70b17a6bb908f0ca7438c91883c.pngFina

Financially we're in the black at the moment thanks to £13m league prize money, but we spent most of the year in the red. Our stadium has been delayed by a year at this point, so I'm hoping we can finally get that over the line this summer. As soon as we got our prize money I got the board to upgrade the facilities again, they should both be done before Christmas.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a3e3c32fe7b8a2ffeeed43b4b161e9df.png

image.thumb.png.0bf5ae7cd51dca325cca6d885c257002.png

The Spartans FC Logo.png

The Spartans 2033-2034

Just a short post for this season as we are getting nowhere, finishing in 6th just outside of the playoffs again. Starting to get grumbling from the players and owners.

But on the bright side, I'm traveling to Scotland tomorrow for a 2 week vacation, so I may get to see The Spartans actual field at Ainslie Park. Planning on visiting a few grounds while there and hopefully coming home with a couple jerseys.

2029/30

Started the season in ok form where the team would win 2 and then lose 2 before hitting some indiffent form in dec and jan with just 1 win in 12 although most of those games were draws. Went back to a pattern of win 1, lose 1, draw 1 until the last 8 games where the team were undefeated and made a late bid for the playoffs before falling short.

In the spanish cup the team reached the 2nd rd where they lost to 2nd div Alcoron 2-3 away which was disappointing as they were struggling at the time.

Finances continued to improve from tv money. Got the board to improve youth rec and junior coaching and to improve the training facilities at the end of the season.

The squad on the whole is quite solid with perhaps la liga quality players needed to improve the squad although LB remains weak and midfield lacks depth. Players tend to moan a lot about being fringe players so its difficult to get that depth.

Domench was an example of this who left in mid season after 272 apps and 13 goals (60% coming off the bench). Morer (319 apps, 64 goals) retired although i had better rated youth players by the end.

I generally don't sign old players as they fall away too fast but made an expection for Olaza who decided to retire at the end of the season. I only noticed after i signed him how good his set piece attributes were and he ended top for assists.

New signing Tucao was my top scorer as David struggled a bit, Pelayo was the star player again even if not rated in my best 5 players

Season

League

Position

Spanish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2022/23

Federation 2nd Gp3

6th

1st Rd

N/A

Fassani (19)

Morer (11)

Average

Average

Average

Average

2023/24

Federation 2nd Gp3

2nd

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (14)

Tito (9)

Average

Average

Average

Average

Promoted

2024/25

Federation 1st B

13th

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (9)

Morer (8)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2025/26

Federation 1st B

14th

Not entered

N/A

Alfredo (20)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2026/27

Federation 1st B

9th

Not entered

N/A

Morer (13)

Morer (5)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2027/28

Federation 1st B

4th

1st Rd

N/A

David (30)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Average

Promoted

2028/29

Second Div

11th

2nd Rd

N/A

David (20)

David (8)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Good

2029/30

Second Div

8th

2nd Rd

N/A

Tucao (17)

Olaza (11)

Adequate

Adequate

Adequate

Excellent

End of Season Review

Season 2024/25

Lüneburger SK Hansa

owGDnbq.png

Season Summary

The season that could not have gone much better as we dominated the league to win the title and secure promotion to the second tier.

Season Details

League Table - We dominated from the first game to the last and our lead only grew.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - By winning our first eight league games, we were in form from the start.

Friendlies - It was a mixed bag of results though our performances were good.

Squad - We have a reliance on loans, though the squad does have some quality.

Squad Dynamics - As good as you would expect.

Transfers In 1 & 2 - I improved the squad considerably and it was done by spending less than £100,000.

Transfers Out - Some record breaking transfers as we raised just under £5m in player sales.

Youth Candidates - Luxembourger attacking midfielder Marc Hansen YP25B3 is the best looking prospect out of a fairly poor intake.

Finances - We made a healthy profit thanks to player sales and have a bank balance that is in the black.  It is surprising, therefore, that we are listed as "insecure".

Key Players

Marlon Frey - The experienced central midfielder had another top class season and was one of our best players.

Ellis Simms - Signed on a free transfer from Everton, the striker had a terrific campaign, scoring 25 goals in 36 appearances.

Michel - Arguably our best loan signing this year, the central defender was a rock for us.

Rico Speksnijder - The central midfielder enjoyed a much better campaign on loan from Ajax than his first season with us.

Christian Soro - Another loanee, the French teenager had a great campaign for us playing on the right wing.

Next Season

A top finish shouldn't be out of the question.

Personal Coaching Data

2023/24    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   None =               5 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   5 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   7 ↑   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   6 ↑
2024/25    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   None =               6 ↑   5 =   1 =   3 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 =   5 =   6 ↑  10 ↑   1 =   5 =   5 =   6 =   1 =   9 ↑   6 =

Club Facilities

2023/24    Adequate =           Adequate =        Average =             Fairly Basic =   Basic =            National = (2.00*) =
2024/25    Adequate =           Adequate =        Good    ↑             Fairly Basic =   Basic =            National = (2.50*) ↑

Season Record

2023/24      38        20        9        9          72              41                 +31              52.63% ↑
2024/25      38        25        9        4          91              43                 +48              65.79% ↑

Overall Career Record

2023/24          76        34       20       22         129              97                 +32              44.74% ↑           698 days
2024/25         114        59       29       26         220             140                 +80              51.75% ↑         1,062 days

Transfer Purchase Record

Date               Player                       Position                             Club Purchased From                 Country            Transfer Fee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 8 July 2023       Giovane                      Striker                              Capivariano Futebol Clube           Brazil                  £10,000
 1 January 2025    Roberto                      Defensive Midfield/Central Midfield  Associaçao Portuguese de Desportos  Brazil                  £30,000
 1 January 2025    Sam Mather                   Left Wing                            South Shields                       England                 £40,000

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                       Position                             Club Sold To                        Country            Transfer Fee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 October 2022    Erjanik Ghubasaryan          Defensive Midfield                   Alashkert FC                        Armenia                 £10,500
26 July 2023       Diogo Monteiro de Oliveira   Central Midfield                     Fortuna Düsseldorf 1895             Germany                £300,000
14 July 2024       Jimi Tauriainen              Attacking Midfield                   Eintracht Franfurt                  Germany                £350,000
19 July 2024       Hugo Bueno                   Left Back                            Fortuna Düsseldorf 1895             Germany              £1,000,000
24 August 2024     Giovane                      Striker                              Borussia Dortmund                   Germany              £2,400,000

Trophy Haul

2024/25    3. Liga

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x 3. Liga (2024/25)

Career Overview

2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga             11th          N/a                 A safe, mid table finish.
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga              6th ↑        N/a                 A poor start to the season cost us a promotion push.
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga              1st ↑        N/a                 Promoted as champions.

Edited by DazRTaylor

Hyeres 83 FC - 2037/38 season review

This season was pretty much a repeat of last, although this time we missed out on the Champions League right at the end and could only finish 5th. It was right in our grasp, but in the third from last game we played Brest (who were 5th) and everything was going great as we held them to 0-0 for 91 minutes only to then concede a late goal that knocked us back to 5th and them ahead of us. In our penultimate game we got back ahead with a win vs St Etienne, but in the final game we could only draw 0-0 with Nice and Lyon capped their run up the table to grab 4th from both ourselves and Brest.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b6593b2f7e2d0be26c0cc85cdc27bdc7.png

image.thumb.png.c1cc30dd0f0c3bac037e5f5616631fb6.png

In the Champions League we drew Milan, Man City and Shakhtar. We only ever lost by one goal at most, but we just couldn't quite keep up with the top two. We drew with Milan and Shakhtar and also beat Shakhtar in the final game to finish third and go back into the Europa League. There we drew Club Brugge in the first knockout round who we easily dispatched with two 3-1 wins, but Wolfsburg were just a bit too much for us. We lost 2-1 in both legs and went out at the second knockout round for the third year in a row!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.67f7483e2f950374d73427df2a335201.png

image.thumb.png.e85522ac9fb3a80ac47ba11c52697499.png

I tried to get a bit younger on the transfer front this year. Rincon and Costa were brought in as 18 year olds who could start right away, with a view to them being HG in a few years. Fofana was bought in as an older backup to make up the HG numbers for Europe, but got annoyed with not playing much and was sold in January to Qatar. Marovic was bought in as a young backup GK and Amamoo was bought in as cover when I had a few injuries but got loaned out later in the season.

On the sales front, Jelert left after five great years. Banam was sold to Mallorca as Costa was his replacement. Straumbotn was sold in January so that Moussa Diallo could come up from the youth team, at 17 he's already Ligue 1 quality and I couldn't hold him back as third in line at WBR (with Kiss as first choice). Also in line to be promoted from the youth team in Luxembourg's great hope, Nedeljko Tomić.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0c767fb053b9b9611018ef1703e45f17.png

image.thumb.png.5074c6b56fb15c329424b6ddeeecb484.png

image.thumb.png.0452f3b3d1625dc1cebebc6f556f991b.png

image.thumb.png.12972def8feae328b9c8109d58095c4f.png

image.thumb.png.528750cc10390d716eff2e4925b627db.png

The star player in avg rating was again Mubarak, chipping in with 12 goals and 8 assists. Peter Kiss was a revelation this year, with 11 assists catapulting him into the teams of the season at RB. Jo Nijs was again banging in the goals, with another 25 this year. Eyama and Gueye continued their dominance at the back, this year alongside Broetto. Aguirre was shaky the first few games so I dropped him and Broetto was so solid Aguirre never got back in the team. Mihart was again reliable in goal, with a solid 16 clean sheets and only conceding 39 in 39 games.

I'm thinking of moving away from my trusted 352 for next year to a 433, keeping all the team instructions the same and moving the AMR up to ST so I can keep Mubarak and Nijs up front and still give Kiss license to roam up and down the right flank. I'm just not sure the 352 is going to get me any further (saying that, I'll probably be back to using it by November of next season!)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.de449c675a6f8ec47f2ceb76ab09ab86.png

image.thumb.png.2eda22835adf100bb326898a91bae657.png

image.thumb.png.d6a84497f2921bf5cdd8c793af1fe1a4.png

image.png.2f2af033f7e7ee4337b88c778f7c4bf3.png            image.png.c0172ff4de899bae71ddf965fb025a41.png

Financially we're in a pretty good place. We finally moved into our new stadium, 18 months late, and promptly smashed our attendance record with a 25,000 sell out vs Club Brugge in the Europa League. The Champions League is a money pinata as always, even though we didn't get as far as I'd hoped. We have a £20m war chest for next season and, if I'm honest, I might consider bids for any of my players including the previously untouchable Gueye and Nijs. They'd have to be at least £50m to even think about though. We've hit a bit of a rut and if I can make out financially and rebuild I think it might be worth it in the long run.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2ba19a3b076053b5c5d3b317432fc163.png

image.thumb.png.e0af71cfc934dee69ada3bf3a3fa17ec.png

image.thumb.png.7f398ae62c9114646012ec61922a64c9.png

Edited by Britrock

Jono Capewell’s Spanish Adventure
Moralo Club Polideportivo
SDX88Qo5A4ho5mn4_JfBiEaBW6ZzICBNN3C-gU4zCsz1-sCF_82XiYbMs5hZed-XycGgbArX7nvGKlMXMRr8Xuk-Knp6c2wxpshGXsabqyR0uJt7HHAvIMLxG1NHEAFXrdqhMTq0zMuIYwxxDsynZEw

New Beginnings
Manager | Squad | League History | Club Info

My New Club
I have come back to the challenge, Moralo Club Polideportivo is a football team based in Navalmoral de la Mata in the autonomous community of Extremadura. The club is pretty small, and have only twice been in Segunda Division B. Hopefully we will get them further than that.

Note: I have actually played 9 seasons already, am not going to spoil it for you yet, but had a lot of time to play while I was travelling for work recently, so I will do the annual updates one at a time for you guys to read.

ogssIMkWEuolNKBQ2D10fs2e8bveLyQPfKyIkmcWWdHfMJJDSoplB_6sLWSi_hNz-R2vC-Ww7-yb1GM6wiS7RPu6Hb9E-XMgHS9HPjLvFBnFn6mu_cbUS2uKUGGymcAYIG6cwjf7OeEVQn9Fy7ihL9Q

Settling into the League
Segunda División RFEF 4 2022/23
End of Season Update

Overview
Predicted:
11th
Actual: 7th
Copa del Rey: First Round vs CD Leganés
The Manager: Jono Capewell - History
Finances: (€1.15M) [134th Esp]
Season Tickets: 420 (NC)
The Squad: First XI, Under 19s
Transfers: Part I

Competitions Update
Segunda División RFEF 4

Table | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

This was the season of draws for me, the team was never really good enough and we couldn't get anyone else in as we were right at the wage budget, nine games unbeaten to start the season saw us sitting in third, this was when I first tried to get someone better in and actually go for the playoffs, but board were definitely not ok with that. In the end the top teams were in a different category to us. By the end of the season we were set to challenge for the playoffs for the new season.

Copa del Rey

First Round
Moralo CP 0:2 CD Leganés
No Goalscorers

In the first round we were drawn against Leganes, a team from two levels above us, I never thought we had a chance. It did take them 25 minutes to score their first goal, but after halftime when they added a penalty is when it was game over for our cup entry this season.

Club History

League Cups Europe    
Year Division Odds Pos Copa del Rey Comp Finish Season Ticket Achievements
2022/23 Segunda División RFEF G4 11th 7th 1st Round N/A N/A 420  

Around the Traps

image.png.c9326f9c95c2d21131276b4b61b6ea60.png

image.png.6046efd8052a85f5eeaba5f3d7b297a4.png

image.png.e5c0f2f961c9be44ca7037ae1e877686.png

image.png.97289dd5a6f854321bc4bb7323f207a7.png

image.png.cfc0f3d89af44ddc56c84fb388d7640c.png

Players Update
First Team | Under 19s | Statistics | Shirt Sales | Transfers

Transfers

Transfers In
Date Player Pos From Fee
16.07.22 Álvaro García DR Free €0
16.07.22 Juan Barbeito DR Free €0
16.07.22 Borja Pita DL Free €0
16.07.22 Jaime Alcolado DC Free €0
17.07.22 Alberto Segura DC Free €0
18.07.22 Iago Domínguez GK Free €0
19.07.22 Diego Lamadrid DC/DM Free €0
19.07.22 Alberto Ramos MC Free €0
19.07.22 Victor Aliaga AMR Free €0
20.07.22 Dani Garzón DM Free €0
23.07.22 Ale Rivero MC Free €0
24.07.22 Diego Sanjurjo DM Free €0
18.08.22 Sumaila Abanga ST Free €0
27.10.22 Guillem Romaguera DC Free €0

Probably one of the most boring transfer seasons I will have, struggled a bit to find the players I needed and then ended up doubling up on some, the two right backs we signed combinged for a total of 3 starts. PERFECT. Alberto Segura was the signing of the season really playing a massive part in the defense of the team, while Alberto Ramos was a great super sub in coverage at midfield.

First Team

Note: Player images are in the tables, just click their names

Goalkeepers

Sergio (GK) [ESP - 22] Gms Conc Cln PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 34(0) 27 14 3 0/0 6.98
Career 34(0) 27 14 3 0/0 6.98

Iago Domínguez (GK), Joaco (GK)
The squad has four total Goalies, but Sergio performed very well, and none of the others got a look in, Dominguez played a single game, but with 14 clean sheets Sergio was a big part in our effort to get 7th.

Fullbacks

Carpin (DR) [ESP - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 32(0) 0 0 0 4/0 6.88
Career 32(0) 0 0 0 4/0 6.88
Juan Barbeito (DR) [ESP - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 3(13) 0 0 0 1/0 6.85
Career 3(13) 0 0 0 1/0 6.85

Borja Pita (DL) [ESP - 21] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 19(6) 0 1 0 2/0 6.64
Career 19(6) 0 1 0 2/0 6.64

Juanan (DL) [ESP - 25] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 16(5) 0 3 0 3/0 6.68
Career 16(5) 0 3 0 3/0 6.68

Álvaro Garcia (DR), Jaime Alcolado (DLC)

Pita started the season on the bench alongside Barbeito, but quickly showed his skills and surpassed Juanan, and he started the rest of the season, on the other side Carpin was stellar, but Barbeito was always a very solid replacement any time he had to step up.

Centre Backs

Alberto Segura (DC) [ESP - 29] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 35(0) 0 1 5 3/0 7.34
Career 35(0) 0 1 5 3/0 7.34

Diego Lamadrid (DC) [ESP - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 34(0) 0 1 1 4/0 7.04
Career 34(0) 0 1 1 4/0 7.04

Dani Garzón (DC) [ESP - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 1(15) 0 0 0 0/0 6.95
Career 1(15) 0 0 0 0/0 6.95

Segura and Lamadrid were the centre of our defense, and the pairing was very solid, add Sanjurjo in front of them and that is why our defense was so solid, teams struggled to breakdown the middle and that core kept us going, Garzón was a very good piece off the bench, and he managed just do enough to keep us safe.

Midfielders

Diego Sanjurjo (DM) [ESP - 28] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 35(0) 0 0 0 5/0 7.17
Career 35(0) 0 0 0 5/0 7.17

César Susmel (MC) [ARG - 26] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 31(0) 2 6 0 1/0 6.94
Career 31(0) 2 6 0 1/0 6.94

Francisco Segura (MC) [ESP - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 30(4) 0 4 1 1/0 7.00
Career 30(4) 0 4 1 1/0 7.00

Alberto Ramos (MC) [ESP - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 0(20) 0 1 0 0/0 7.15
Career 0(20) 0 1 0 0/0 7.15

Ale Rivero (DM/MC)
I feel like it was a weird combination in the middle, Sanjurjo was very good at stopping the opponents, but I really lacked something going forward, Susmel was our top provider, but with only 6 it was disappointing, and we need to work on being better at providing to our forwards next season. Ramos played in all three spots as a sub, and did really well.

Wingers

Jaime Corchado (AMR) [ESP - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 32(0) 4 5 2 5/0 7.03
Career 32(0) 4 5 2 5/0 7.03

Buben (AML) [ESP - 25] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 32(0) 9 4 2 3/0 6.92
Career 32(0) 9 4 2 3/0 6.92

Owen Blanco (AML) [ARG - 20] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 3(18) 2 0 1 0/0 6.84
Career 3(18) 2 0 1 0/0 6.84

Victor Aliaga (AMRL) [ESP - 25] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 3(24) 1 1 1 1/0 6.70
Career 3(24) 1 1 1 1/0 6.70

Corchado and Buben were very good, the way my team is set-up the left wing provides our secondary goal scorer, which Buben did with skill, but Corchado was a lot more solid as a player overall, all the players are signed through next season, hopefully some continuity will lead to us making the playoffs next year.

Strikers

Ginaid Aruna (ST) [GHA - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2022/23 34(0) 15 3 6 0/0 7.17
Career 34(0) 15 3 6 0/0 7.17

Sumaila Abanga (ST)
Aruna was incredible, a goal every two games is a great start, and with him only being 23 I look forward to him developing further in the league.

Records & Awards Update
Records | Awards | Best XI

Club Awards Night
Fans Player of the Season: Alberto Segura
Young Player of the Season: Ginaid Aruna
Goal of the Season: Ginaid Aruna (3) vs Tenerife B - Memorable goal from 22m
Signing of the Season: Alberto Segura
Best XI: Sergio, Carpin, Alberto Segura, Diego Lamadrid, Borja Pita, Diego Sanjurjo, Francisco Segura, César Susmel, Jamie Corchado, Buben, Ginaid Aruna

Broken Records

Match Records
Most Goals in a Match: Ginaid Aruna (ST) - 2 vs Tenerife B
Fastest Goal: Ginaid Aruna (ST) - 2:03 vs Tenerife B

Season Records
Most Overall Goals: Ginaid Aruna (ST) - 15
Most League Goals: Ginaid Aruna (ST) - 15
Most Assists: César Susmel (MC) - 6
Most Clean Sheets: Sergio (GK) - 14
Most PoM: Ginaid Aruna (AT) - 6
Highest Avg Rating: Alberto Segura (DC) - 7.34

Career Records
Most League Appearances: Sergio (GK) - 67

Player Records
Youngest Player: Jaime Alcolado - 19y 29d
Oldest Player: Ale Rivero - 31y 84d
Youngest Goalscorer: Owen Blanco - 20y 79d
Oldest Goalscorer: César Susmel - 26y 350d

Match Sequence Records
Winning Streak: 2 (16.10.22 - 23.10.22)
Undefeated Streak: 9 (04.09.22 - 23.10.22)
Losing Streak: 2 (02.04.23 - 09.04.23)
Scoring Streak: 6 (02.10.22 - 06.11.22)
Without Conceding: 2 (04.09.22 - 07.09.22)

Match Records
Highest Attendance: 688 vs CP Cacereño
Biggest Win: 3-1 vs Don Benito (H)
Biggest Loss: 0-2 vs CD Leganés (H)
Highest Scoring Match: 3-3 vs Tenerife B (A)

The Future Update

My Thoughts
We really need to get into the playoffs, with new players coming in,and the team feeling better we should have a good chance. Hopefully the lineup changes don’t lead to us getting a bit unsettled. The increase in the wage budget will definitely help as well.

Boards Thoughts
Want us to play:Possession Football, Defensively solid, and High Tempo.
Work within wage budget, and make the top half
They also increased the wage budget from €23k to €41k

image.png

image.png

image.png

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9PuZx-gjB-A/UFiQ5HTCUpI/AAAAAAAAAGw/-0LnKNu7g78/s1600/England_flag_printable.png

England - World Cup 2038 review

We got drawn into Group D with Uruguay and Mali and started with a game against Uruguay. I thought this would be harder than it was, as we hammered them 5-0. Against Mali we improved on that with a 6-0 win to qualify as group winners.

The second round draw gave us China, who we thumped 4-1 and the third round saw us going up against hosts South Africa and we absolutely smashed 8-0.

In the quarters we finally came up against a little resistance in Germany, but 2 goals in the first 30 mins killed the game off and we came out 2-0 winners.

The semis gave us another of our international rivals in Argentina. We actually went behind for the first time in the tournament and were 1-0 down at halftime. After giving the team a rollicking, we came out and scored twice in the first 7 minutes and then saw the game out, although there was a heart attack moment in the 92nd minute when I thought they'd equalised. Luckily VAR came to our rescue and it was juuuuust offside.

In the final we came up against Slovenia, a team that could only reach the final in FM. They'd beaten Mexico, Croatia, the Netherlands (!) and Brazil (!!!) on their way to the final. Unfortunately we were way too strong and the game was over within 35 minutes as we took a commanding 3-0 lead. We added a fourth in the second half to run out comfortable 4-0 winners and double England's World Cup title count! :D

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.20ad460b62be225742674746112ea0f4.png

image.thumb.png.e07142fa00bec1f1972300075aa478b1.png

image.thumb.png.fc7146ca099225e94c6141e6cfcc0175.png

image.thumb.png.2dde5c2aa8a42095bcbbe90775d2e5ab.png

image.thumb.png.31538491a0ea4c0b25176ac360538325.png

image.thumb.png.4d56af4ddd508ac64a380203a94e60c4.png

Edited by Britrock

End of Season Review

Season 2025/26

Lüneburger SK Hansa

owGDnbq.png

Season Summary

A league title and promotion to the top flight, together with a semi final appearance in the cup equals a phenomenal season.

Season Details

League Table - An incredible season as we topped our league in back to back seasons and secured our second successive promotion.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - After a strong start and with a long unbeaten spell from mid Spetember until March, we were always top and were never going to be caught.

DFB-Pokal - We far exceeded my expectations as we went all the way to the semi final before being outclassed by Borussia Dortmund.

Friendlies - With just the one loss, it was an exceptional pre season campaign.

Squad - We still rely heavily on loans.  We may need to do that for a while yet if we are to become an established Bundesliga club.

Squad Dynamics - After such a wonderful season, this is rather good.

Transfers In - The usual free transfers and loans arrived though I did spend £1m on a goalkeeper to replace our departing number one.

Transfers Out - Just under £10m was raised in player sales, including £4.5m for the club record sale of goalkeeper Luca Podlech.

Youth Candidates - I was disappointed with the intake, though striker Aljoscha ter Horst YP26C6 looks decent enough.

Finances - With the prize money now rolling in, we have a very healthy bank balance.  The player sales also helped of course.

Key Players

Landing Kiabou - Our club record signing at £1m, the teenage Spanish goalkeeper has been sensational since he arrived in January.

Rui Rosário - Teenage Portuguese striker who signed on loan for the season from Vitória Sport Club, in his homeland.  He was incredible, returning 29 goals in 35 appearances.

Younes Aarab - Another teenager loanee, the Moroccan left winger enjoyed a sublime season, having joined the club from Olympique Lyonnais for the season.

Mateja Milovanović - The Dutch central defender has now spent four years at the club on loan from Ajax.  I would love to sign him permanently.

Valentín Depietri - The Argentine right winger only joined the club on transfer deadline day in February, on loan from Hertha BSC though he made an immediate impact.

Next Season

Survival.  Anything else is a bonus.

Personal Coaching Data

2022/23    Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   None       =         4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑
2023/24    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   None       =         5 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   5 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   7 ↑   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   6 ↑
2024/25    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   None       =         6 ↑   5 =   1 =   3 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 =   5 =   6 ↑  10 ↑   1 =   5 =   5 =   6 =   1 =   9 ↑   6 =
2025/26    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   National C ↑         8 ↑   7 ↑   2 ↑   3 =   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑  15 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑   3 ↑  12 ↑   9 ↑

Club Facilities

2022/23    Adequate =           Adequate =        Average =             Fairly Basic   = Basic     =        National = (2.00*) =
2023/24    Adequate =           Adequate =        Average =             Fairly Basic   = Basic     =        National = (2.00*) =
2024/25    Adequate =           Adequate =        Good    ↑             Fairly Basic   = Basic     =        National = (2.50*) ↑
2025/26    Average  ↑           Adequate =        Top     ↑             Good         ↑↑↑ Average ↑↑↑        National = (3.00*) ↑

Season Record

2024/25      38        25        9        4          91              43                 +48              65.79% ↑
2025/26      39        26        8        5          94              41                 +55              66.67% ↑

Overall Career Record

2024/25         114        59       29       26         220             140                 +80              51.75% ↑         1,062 days
2025/26         153        85       37       31         314             181                +133              55.56% ↑         1,426 days

Transfer Purchase Record

Date               Player                       Position                             Club Purchased From                 Country            Transfer Fee
 8 July 2023       Giovane                      Striker                              Capivariano Futebol Clube           Brazil                  £10,000
 1 January 2025    Roberto                      Defensive Midfield/Central Midfield  Associaçao Portuguese de Desportos  Brazil                  £30,000
 1 January 2025    Sam Mather                   Left Wing                            South Shields                       England                 £40,000
 2 February 2026   Landing Kiabou               Goalkeeper                           Granada C.F. S.A.D.                 Spain                £1,000,000

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                       Position                             Club Sold To                        Country            Transfer Fee
16 October 2022    Erjanik Ghubasaryan          Defensive Midfield                   Alashkert FC                        Armenia                 £10,500
26 July 2023       Diogo Monteiro de Oliveira   Central Midfield                     Fortuna Düsseldorf 1895             Germany                £300,000
14 July 2024       Jimi Tauriainen              Attacking Midfield                   Eintracht Franfurt                  Germany                £350,000
19 July 2024       Hugo Bueno                   Left Back                            Fortuna Düsseldorf 1895             Germany              £1,000,000
24 August 2024     Giovane                      Striker                              Borussia Dortmund                   Germany              £2,400,000
 2 February 2025   Luca Podlech                 Goalkeeper                           Hertha BSC                          Germany              £4,500,000

Trophy Haul

2024/25    3. Liga
2025/26    2. Bundesliga

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x 2. Bundesliga (2025/26)
1 x 3. Liga (2024/25)

Career Overview

2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga              1st ↑        N/a                 Promoted as champions.
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       2. Bundesliga        1st ↑     Semi Final             Promoted as champions.

Edited by DazRTaylor

Table | Transfers | Squad

The team started well not losing for the first 7 games of the season and were still in the playoffs by xmas. Due to a cup run the games became every 3 days in feb and mar. A combination of injuries, suspensions and fatigue meant i didn't get my strongest team out and the form suffered with the team dropping to midtable where they were unable to mount a late surge and finished with a bit of a whimper.

In the spanish cup 1st rd the team played 1st div Cadiz at home winning 3-2. In the 2nd rd won 2-0 away to  Fed 2nd  Sta. Eulalia before beating 2nd div Alicante on penalties after drawing 2-2 away. In the 4th rd the team were at home to Barcelona, at 1-0 up they then missed a penalty allowing Sant Andreu to come back to win 2-1 in ET. The Qt-final was at home against A. Madrid and was an even match at 1-1 after 90 mins before my team took control winning 4-2 in ET.  Sadly the 2-legged semi-final proved a match too far as Real Sociedad won both legs 4-0.

Finances still look good and i was able to convince the board to improve all the facilities this season. Players sales from Mendes (103 apps , 9 goals) and Astralaga (195 apps) helped fund this. Although 1st teamers they both kicked up a fuss about previous bids being rejected so i decided to get rid of them.

I made a record signing in Cobo who looked good before missing 4 months through injury in jan.

The increased facilities resulted in my best youth intake although none individually stood out.  The board is also now looking at a new ground due to attendances being at 90% capacity.

Tucao ended the season as top scorer although will be leaving at the end of the season as i could not agree a new deal. A player who really improved this year was youth product Torrecilla who played a lot at AMC and topped the assists this season.

Season

League

Position

Spanish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2022/23

Federation 2nd Gp3

6th

1st Rd

N/A

Fassani (19)

Morer (11)

Average

Average

Average

Average

2023/24

Federation 2nd Gp3

2nd

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (14)

Tito (9)

Average

Average

Average

Average

Promoted

2024/25

Federation 1st B

13th

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (9)

Morer (8)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2025/26

Federation 1st B

14th

Not entered

N/A

Alfredo (20)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2026/27

Federation 1st B

9th

Not entered

N/A

Morer (13)

Morer (5)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2027/28

Federation 1st B

4th

1st Rd

N/A

David (30)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Average

Promoted

2028/29

Second Div

11th

2nd Rd

N/A

David (20)

David (8)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Good

2029/30

Second Div

8th

2nd Rd

N/A

Tucao (17)

Olaza (11)

Adequate

Adequate

Adequate

Excellent

2030/31

Second Div

10th

Semi-final

N/A

Tucao (19)

Torrecilla (25f) (12)

Good

Average

Good

Exceptional

End of Season Review

Season 2026/27

Lüneburger SK Hansa

owGDnbq.png

Season Summary

Wow.  Where did that come from?  We were so consistent, we somehow finished as league runners up and qualified for the Champions League.

Season Details

League Table - We were always in the top half and once we hit the top four places, we never looked back.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We churned out so many wins, including and eight game winning streak, that European football became a real possibility.

DFB-Pokal - We again went deep in the cup before losing away to Bayer Leverkusen at the quarter final stage.

Friendlies - An unbeaten pre season campaign was exceptional.

Squad - We still have a lot of loans, though I am slowly securing new permanent transfers.

Squad Dynamics - It is rather lovely still, though the team cohesion could do with some work.

Transfers In 1 & 2 - The quality of player available increased substantially as we made our top flight debut and I took advantage of this.

Transfers Out 1 & 2 - Our goalkeepr was poached and other player sales allowed the monies to be reinvested into the squad.

Youth Candidates - I was actually disappointed with the intake, though there are some decent arrivals, such as goalkeeper Kwame Agyapong YP27B14.

Finances - The prize money within the Bundesliga is astronomical, so we have a very healthy bank balance.

Key Players

Sergey Ramazanov - The Russian central midfielder, still just a teenager, was signed on a free transfer from Zenit St. Petersburg.  He is going to be some player.

Valentín Depietri - For the second season running, the Argentine right winger, who signed on loan from Hertha Berlin was our best player.

Gersi Mehmeti - Our main striker was a goal machine.

Elliot Anderson - The Newcastle midfielder, who has just completed his second season with us, had a great year.

Luke Mbete - Signed on loan from Brentford, the centre back was excellent for us.

Next Season

With European football in addition to the league campaign for our thin squad, a mid table finish will be a success.

Personal Coaching Data

2022/23    Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   None       =         4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑
2023/24    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   None       =         5 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   5 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   7 ↑   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   6 ↑
2024/25    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   None       =         6 ↑   5 =   1 =   3 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 =   5 =   6 ↑  10 ↑   1 =   5 =   5 =   6 =   1 =   9 ↑   6 =
2025/26    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   National C ↑         8 ↑   7 ↑   2 ↑   3 =   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑  15 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑   3 ↑  12 ↑   9 ↑
2026/27    Minimal = (2.50*) ↑   National B ↑         9 ↑   9 ↑   2 =   3 =   4 =   1 =   9 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  15 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑   4 ↑  13 ↑  11 ↑

Club Facilities

2022/23    Adequate  =          Adequate =        Average =             Fairly Basic   = Basic         =    National = (2.00*) =
2023/24    Adequate  =          Adequate =        Average =             Fairly Basic   = Basic         =    National = (2.00*) =
2024/25    Adequate  =          Adequate =        Good    ↑             Fairly Basic   = Basic         =    National = (2.50*) ↑
2025/26    Average   ↑          Adequate =        Top     ↑             Good         ↑↑↑ Average     ↑↑↑    National = (3.00*) ↑
2026/27    Great    ↑↑          Adequate =        Top     =             Exceptional   ↑↑ Exceptional ↑↑↑    National = (3.00*) =

Season Record

2025/26      39        26        8        5          94              41                 +55              66.67% ↑
2026/27      38        25        7        6          91              39                 +52              65.79% ↓

Overall Career Record

2025/26         153        85       37       31         314             181                +133              55.56% ↑         1,426 days
2026/27         191       110       44       37         405             220                +185              57.59% ↑         1,790 days

Transfer Purchase Record

2 February 2026   Landing Kiabou               Goalkeeper                           Granada C.F. S.A.D.                 Spain                £1,000,000

Transfer Sale Record

2 February 2025   Luca Podlech                 Goalkeeper                           Hertha BSC                          Germany              £4,500,000

Trophy Haul

2024/25    3. Liga
2025/26    2. Bundesliga

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x 2. Bundesliga (2025/26)
1 x 3. Liga (2024/25)

Career Overview

2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       2. Bundesliga        1st ↑     Semi Final             Promoted as champions.
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Bundesliga           2nd ↑     Quarter Final ↓        Qualified for the Champions League.

Edited by DazRTaylor

ogssIMkWEuolNKBQ2D10fs2e8bveLyQPfKyIkmcWWdHfMJJDSoplB_6sLWSi_hNz-R2vC-Ww7-yb1GM6wiS7RPu6Hb9E-XMgHS9HPjLvFBnFn6mu_cbUS2uKUGGymcAYIG6cwjf7OeEVQn9Fy7ihL9Q

Two steps forward...
Segunda División RFEF 4 2023/24
End of Season Update

Overview
Predicted: 2nd
Actual: 7th
Copa del Rey: First Round  vs Real Betis Balompié
The Manager:  Jono Capewell - History  
Finances: (€2.96M) [130th Esp]
The Squad:  First XIB Team, Under 19s 
Transfers:  Part I, II & III

Competitions Update
Segunda División RFEF 4
 Table  |  Fixtures 1  |  Fixtures 2

I was going to call it a season of two halves, but it was actually even worse than that we had just 5 losses in our first 26 games, and then suffered 5 losses in the final 8 games.We were in 5th and head for the playoffs, and then we went and just threw it all away, I was gutted at the end of it, we were much better than that ending. To show why it was soo gutting, out of the ten games against the teams in the playoffs, we only lost 2 all season. We should’ve been in there, and with the finances now struggling we need to get up next season or be in serious trouble.

Copa del Rey

First Round

Moralo CP 1:2 Real Betis Balompié
Ángel Troncho (49)

This one was a game I thought we had absolutely NO chance of making it through. Meeting a team from the top level in the first round is just cruel, but we actually made a good showing here, as we managed to score, and only lose by a single goal.

Club History

League Cups Europe    
2023/24 Segunda División RFEF G4 2nd 7th 1st Round N/A N/A 420 What a repeat

Around the Traps

Spain
      Primera División RFEF
Year LaLiga Primera LaLiga Segunda Group 1 Group 2
2022/23 FC Barcelona Real Zaragoza SAD Real Madrid B AD Alcorcón
2023/24 Real Sociedad Rayo Vallecano CD Mirandés Real RC Santander

Spain
  Segunda División RFEF
Year Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4 Group 5
2022/23 Celta de Vigo B Sestao River Club FC Andorra Sevilla FC B CF Intercity
2023/24 Atlético de Madrid B Real Unión Club Unionistas de Salamanca CF AD Ceuta FC Marbella FC

Spain

Year Copa del Rey Supercopa de España
2022/23 Real Madrid Atlético de Madrid
2023/24 Atlético de Madrid Real Madrid

International Club Competitions
Year UEFA Champions League UEFA Europa League UEFA Conference UEFA Super Cup FIFA Club World Cup
2022/23 Chelsea FC AC Milan Bayer 04 Leverkusen Liverpool --
2023/24 Chelsea FC FC Shakhtar Donetsk Arsenal FC Chelsea FC --

International Competitions
  World Europe Africa Asia North America Oceania South America
Year World Cup UEFA Championship UEFA Nations League AFC Cup of Nations Asian Cup Gold Cup NA Nations League OFC Nations Cup Copa America
2022/23 Italy -- -- Nigeria Saudi Arabia Mexico U.S.A. -- --
2023/24 -- Germany Italy -- - - -- New Zealand Colombia

Players Update
First Team | B TeamUnder 19s | Statistics | Shirt Sales

Transfers

Transfers In
Date Player Pos From Fee
15.08.23 Anxo Fernández ST Free €0
15.08.23 Darío Germil ST Free €0
16.08.23 Maximiliano Puig MC Free €0
16.08.23 Agustin Zanoni MC Free €0
19.08.23 Jeremías Bertacín AMRL Free €0
22.08.23 Enrique Domingo GK Free €0
22.08.23 Gabriel Barrera GK Free €0
22.08.23 Fatogoma Camara GK Free €0
22.08.23 Diego López GK Free €0
22.08.23 Abraham GK Free €0
22.08.23 Imanol Castillo DRLC Free €0
22.08.23 Toni Silva MC Free €0
22.08.23 Antolín DR Free €0
22.08.23 Roger GK Free €0
23.08.23 Marco Garmendia DRC Free €0
23.08.23 Domingo Martínez GK Free €0
23.08.23 Marcos Rubio DLC Free €0
23.08.23 Samuel Salido DR Free €0
23.08.23 Álvaro Galán DLC Free €0
23.08.23 Xisco DLC Free €0
23.08.23 Eneko Valencia GK Free €0
23.08.23 Jaume GK Free €0
23.08.23 Paco Carrión MC Free €0
25.08.23 Pablo Jiménez AML Free €0
26.08.23 Ángel Troncho MC/AML Free €0
30.08.23 Juan Ramón Ureña MC Free €0
31.08.23 Juan Marin MC Free €0
31.08.23 Javier Alonso DR Free €0
09.11.23 Jacob Thain ST Free €0
17.11.23 Abel Pascual DC Free €0
26.11.23 Carles Ortiz DM Free €0
05.12.23 Javier Espinosa AMRL Free €0
07.12.23 Benjamin Girth ST Free €0
08.12.23 Tobias Kraulich DC Free €0
04.01.24 Juan Hermoso DC Gimnasia (Mendoza) €0
04.01.24 Franco Hanashiro DL Colegiales €0
04.01.24 Franco Vignale AMRL Dep. Merlo €0
04.01.24 Unai Goikoetxea DM Jov. Promesas €0

Transfers Out
Date Player Pos To Fee
12.07.23 Juanan DL Guadalajara €0

Loans Out
Date Player Pos To Fee
15.01.24 Marcos Rubio DLC Flecha Negra €0

We made nearly 60 moves in this season, a LOT of it was just to populate our B Team, this happens for a couple of seasons, and then I realise that there is actually no purpose to this, as we cannot get staff for the team, so they get no training. They will never get promoted, and they are just stuck where they are with no one creating any friendlies for them either. 
The best transfers we brought in were Borja Calvo for the DM role, Tomás Núñez in the centre of defense and Ángel Troncho who took over in the midfield, those three together provided a great spine that was leading us towards promotion early on. 

First Team

Goalkeepers

Sergio (GK) [ESP - 23] Gms Conc Cln PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 32(0) 29 15 2 0/0 7.08
Career 66(0) 56 29 5 0/0 7.03

Iago Domínguez (GK), Mauro Rabelo (GK), Diego López (GK)
Sergio was the leader here again, he conceded a few more goals, but he also managed to get an extra clean sheet, and is now the club leader for appearances, as one of a few players who have been around for multiple seasons, Rabelo played 3 games and conceded only a single goal, could actually be a competition here next season. López is a very young star with huge potential, could be a star in future if we don’t move up the leagues quickly

Fullbacks

Gato (DR) [ESP - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 34(0) 0 2 0 5/0 6.83
Career 34(0) 0 2 0 5/0 6.83

Javier Alonso (DRC) [ESP - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 3(10) 0 0 0 1/0 6.72
Career 3(10) 0 0 0 1/0 6.72

Hugo Paniagua (DL) [ARG - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 30(2) 1 2 0 9/0 6.74
Career 30(2) 1 2 0 9/0 6.74

Franco Hanashiro (DL) [ARG - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 2(6) 0 0 0 0/0 6.33
Career 2(6) 0 0 0 0/0 6.33

No Depth worth mentioning
Pita and Carpin from last season both started out leading the way this season, it lasted a couple of games, and Gato and Paniagua stepped in to play the leading roles, neither of them really made a great showing for themselves, and Paniagua got replaced near the end of the season by Hanashiro, I am expecting that pair to fight for the starting role in the new season.

Centre Backs

Tomás Núñez (DC) [ARG - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 34(0) 2 0 4 5/0 7.32
Career 34(0) 2 0 4 5/0 7.32
Tobias Kraulich (DC/ST) [GER - 25] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 15(0) 0 0 0 5/0 7.01
Career 15(0) 0 0 0 5/0 7.01

Diego Delgado (DC/DM) [ESP - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 2(11) 0 0 0 0/0 6.94
Career 2(11) 0 0 0 0/0 6.94
Alberto Segura (DC) [ESP - 30] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 10(0) 0 0 1 2/0 7.21
Career 45(0) 0 1 6 5/0 7.31

We made an impressive step forward at the back this season as while Segura started the season paired with Núñez he was overtaken at midseason by Kraulich, and that pairing at the back were stellar, Núñez is going to be a star for us I think. Looking forward to this pair playing with us for seasons to come as they are both very good with long careers in front of them.

Midfielders

Borja Calvo (DM) [ESP - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 32(0) 2 6 2 6/0 7.42
Career 32(0) 2 6 2 6/0 7.42

Ángel Troncho (MC/AML) [ESP - 21] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 33(0) 6 5 3 1/0 7.17
Career 33(0) 6 5 3 1/0 7.17
Agustín Zanoni (MC) [ARG - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 26(9) 1 5 1 1/0 6.81
Career 26(9) 1 5 1 1/0 6.81

Tomás Deluca (DM) [ARG - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 3(9) 0 0 0 0/0 6.95
Career 3(9) 0 0 0 0/0 6.95

Maximiliano Puig (MC) [ARG - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 2(26) 2 1 0 0/0 7.02
Career 2(26) 2 1 0 0/0 7.02

César Susmel (MC) [ARG - 27] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 9(8) 0 0 0 0/0 6.76
Career 40(8) 2 6 0 1/0 6.88

Juan Ramón Ureña (MLC), Toni Silva (DM/MC)
Another place where we made some massive improvements, the additions of Troncho and Calvo turn our midfield into stars, Zanoni was the leader for the third spot, but he is just not at the same level, I complained last year about the lack of creativity by my midfield three, this season saw 16 assists and 9 goals from the three of them, those numbers were really helpful early on in the season. After those three Deluca & Puig are really useful back-ups, and we have two possible future stars in Ureña and Silva who are playing for our Under 19s at this point. 

Wingers

Pablo Jiménez (AMRL/ST) [ESP - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 32(1) 12 3 3 3/0 6.81
Career 32(1) 12 3 3 3/0 6.81

Benjamín Trípodi (AMRL) [ARG - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 30(0) 2 8 1 2/0 6.82
Career 30(0) 2 8 1 2/0 6.82

Franco Vignale (AMRL) [ARG - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 1(14) 1 0 0 0/0 7.00
Career 1(14) 1 0 0 0/0 7.00

Jaime Corchado (AMR) [ESP - 25] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 5(13) 2 1 0 0/0 6.96
Career 37(13) 6 6 2 5/0 7.00

Buben (AML) [ESP - 25] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 2(10) 3 1 1 0/0 7.03
Career 32(0) 12 5 3 3/0 6.95

No depth worth mentioning
Corchado and Buben dropped to back-ups this season, alongside Vignale they provided very good cover, none of them ever let the side down when called upon, 6 goals from the back-ups was a sign. Jiménez and Trípodi were signed in the offseason to be the new starters and both were an immediate step forward, Pablo’s effort at scoring as he stepped inside was just excellent as he scored 12 goals in just 33 games on the season. 

Strikers

Benjamin Girth (ST) [GER - 32] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 17(0) 6 4 0 0/0 7.08
Career 17(0) 6 4 0 0/0 7.08

Ginaid Aruna (ST) [GHA - 26] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2023/24 15(5) 5 3 3 0/0 7.07
Career 49(5) 20 6 9 0/0 7.13

Sumaila Abanga (ST), Marquitos (ST)
Girth was actually signed to provide an old head to help out Aruna, but Aruna had some real trouble scoring early on so Girth was able to step in, hje did a little better but not much. I think I really needed to just settle on a starter and stick with them. Abanga and Marquitos are two youngsters who have some potential and should be able to step in from next season.

Records & Awards Update
Records | Awards | Best XI | Overall XI

Club Awards Night
Fans Player of the Season: Borja Calvo
Young Player of the Season: Borja Calvo
Goal of the Season: Borja Calvo (53) vs CD Don Benito - Curled effort from 23m
Signing of the Season: Borja Calvo
Best XI: Sergio, Gato, Tomás Núñez, Tobias Kraulich, Hugo Paniagua, Borja Calvo, Ángel Troncho, Agustín Zanoni, Benjamín Trípodi, Pablo Jiménez, Benjamin Girth
Overall XI: Sergio, Carpin, Tomás Núñez, Alberto Segura, Hugo Paniagua, Borja Calvo, Ángel Troncho, Francisco Segura, Jaime Corchado, Buben, Ginaid Aruna
======> Subs: Jiménez, Lamadrid, Gato, Sanjurjo, Susmel, Trípodi, Girth

Broken Records

Season Records
Most Assists: Benjamín Trípodi (AMR) - 8
Most Clean Sheets: Sergio (GK) - 15
Highest Avg Rating: Borja Calvo (DC) - 7.42

Career Records
Most League Appearances: Sergio (GK) - 98

Player Records
Youngest Player: Alfonso - 16y 76d
Oldest Player: Benjamin Girth - 32y 102d
Oldest Goalscorer: Benjamin Girth - 32y 102d

Match Sequence Records
Winning Streak: 4 (10.09.23 - 23.09.23)
Scoring Streak: 7 (03.12.23 - 28-01-24)
Without Conceding: 4 (19.11.23 - 10.12.23)

Match Records
Highest Attendance: 1781 vs Real Betis (CdR)
Biggest Win: 4-0 vs Las Palmas B (H)
Biggest Loss: 0-3 vs CF La Nucía (H)

The Future Update

My Thoughts
Well I actually want to go up as winners of the league, but I will settle for the club going up via the playoffs. Hopefully there is also more money in the next league up as otherwise we are going to go broke very very quickly. As for my signings, I am targeting a new Striker, central midfielder to replace Zanoni and as left back, as those spots are a bit blah in our team right now.

Boards Thoughts
Work within wage budget, and make the top half (This seems really low for an expectation, if we miss the playoffs I should be fired)
They also increased the wage budget from €41k to €43k (Aka nothing changes)

Edited by Lower Leagues Rule

Living up to the Predictions
Segunda División RFEF 4 2024/25
End of Season Update

Overview
Predicted: 
1st
Actual: 1st
Copa del Rey: Third Round  vs Atlético de Madrid
The Manager: Jono Capewell - History
Finances: (€1.12M) [138th Esp]
The Squad: First XI, B TeamUnder 19s
Transfers: Part I, & II

Competitions Update
Segunda División RFEF 4

Table | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

We started the season with a loss against Villanovense (2nd), we then went on a run of 18 straight games without a loss, which included a game against every team in the league. From six games in we were on top of the league, and we never looked back, we finished 17pts clear of 2nd place, and scored nearly 2 goals per game while conceding about half a goal per game. The results through the season were just excellent and we gained promotion with ease in the end. My first though was that we are good enough to get a top half finish immediately in the next league up. 

Copa del Rey

First Round
Moralo CP 3:0 Real Jaén CF
Tobias Kraulich (10), Aaron Spetale (24), Ángel Troncho (30)

We blew them away in the first half, the fact they play in the level above us was just irrelevant and we were able to dominate every part of the game.

Second Round
Moralo CP 2-0 Deportivo Alavés
Walter Naranjo (10,45+1)

Alavés are two levels above us in the league, and we managed to get ourselves two goals in the first half, following that I just sat back and let them come at us, and they never got close to breaking us down.

Third Round
Moralo CP 0:4 Atlético de Madrid
No Goalscorers

We drew At. Madrid in the third round, and I instantly knew it was over, there was never a chance that we would be able to turn it around following that draw. Mollejo scored all 4 of their goals and was all over us.

Club History

League Cups Europe    
2023/24 Segunda División RFEF G4 2nd 7th 1st Round N/A N/A 420 What a repeat
2024/25 Segunda División RFEF G4 1st 1st 3rd Round N/A N/A 420 Champions (Promoted)

Around the Traps

Spain
      Primera División RFEF
Year LaLiga Primera LaLiga Segunda Group 1 Group 2
2022/23 FC Barcelona Real Zaragoza SAD Real Madrid B AD Alcorcón
2023/24 Real Sociedad Rayo Vallecano CD Mirandés Real RC Santander
2024/25 Real Madrid Getafe CF Burgos CF Real Madrid B

Spain
  Segunda División RFEF
Year Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4 Group 5
2022/23 Celta de Vigo B Sestao River Club FC Andorra Sevilla FC B CF Intercity
2023/24 Atlético de Madrid B Real Unión Club Unionistas de Salamanca CF AD Ceuta FC Marbella FC
2024/25 CD Covadonga Náxara CD Real Zaragoza B Moralo Club Polideportivo Villarrubia CF

Spain

Year Copa del Rey Supercopa de España
2022/23 Real Madrid Atlético de Madrid
2023/24 Atlético de Madrid Real Madrid
2024/25 Real Madrid Atlético de Madrid
International Club Competitions
Year UEFA Champions League UEFA Europa League UEFA Conference UEFA Super Cup FIFA Club World Cup
2022/23 Chelsea FC AC Milan Bayer 04 Leverkusen Liverpool --
2023/24 Chelsea FC FC Shakhtar Donetsk Arsenal FC Chelsea FC --
2024/25 Manchester City Villarreal CF Barcelona FC FC Shakhtar Donetsk Manchester United

International Competitions
  World Europe Africa Asia North America Oceania South America
Year World Cup UEFA Championship UEFA Nations League AFC Cup of Nations Asian Cup Gold Cup NA Nations League OFC Nations Cup Copa America
2022/23 Italy -- -- Nigeria Saudi Arabia Mexico U.S.A. -- --
2023/24 -- Germany Italy -- - - -- New Zealand Colombia
2024/25 -- -- -- DR Congo - Canada -- -- --

Players Update
First Team | Under 19s | Statistics | Shirt Sales

Transfers

Transfers In
Date Player Pos From Fee
30.05.24 Juan Pablo Mazza GK Free €0
31.05.24 Aaron Spetale ST Free €0
02.06.24 Pelayo Morilla AMLC Free €0
03.06.24 Walter Naranjo AMR Free €0
22.06.24 Franco Rodriguez DLC Free €0
04.07.24 Juan Pablo GK Free €0
11.07.24 Roque Atienze DR Free €0
19.07.24 César Zoilo DL Free €0
20.07.24 Jonathan Lancís DL Free €0
21.07.24 Paco Mesa DC Free €0
22.07.24 Agustín Heredia DM/MC Free €0
24.07.24 Ernesto Moreno AMRL Free €0
24.07.24 Mikel Clemente MC Free €0
24.07.24 Ibon Jiménez ST/AML Free €0
24.07.24 Fran AMR Free €0
25.07.24 Laureano Bonmati ST Free €0
26.07.24 Luca Pascual DRLC Free €0
28.07.24 Noel Gutiérrez DLC Free €0
29.07.24 Steven Vaca MC Free €0
05.08.24 Ricard Artero MC Free €0
02.11.24 Joserra DL Free €0
07.11.24 Luis Jakobi DM/MC Free €0
27.01.25 Germán Tejada MC Free €0

Transfers Out
Date Player Pos To Fee
01.07.24 César Susmel MC Liniers €0
01.07.24 Alberto Segura DC Murica €0
01.07.24 Francisco Segura DM Intercity €0
01.07.24 Hugo Paniagua DL Merida €0
07.07.24 Benjamin Girth ST Herne €0
09.07.24 Ginaid Aruna ST Talavera €0
17.07.24 Franco Vignale AMRL Unionistas €0
06.01.25 Owen Blanco AML Talleres (RE) €3,000
07.01.25 Ángel Troncho MC/AML Leonesa €100,000

Loans In
Date Player Pos From Fee
21/08/24 Damiá Ribas DR Mallorca €0

Loans Out
Date Player Pos To Fee
09.07.24 Iago Domíguez GK Ceuta €5,750
09.07.24 Benjamín Trípodi AML Ceuta €0
17.07.24 Javier Espinosa AMRL Gernika €2,800
06.08.24 Roberta Barba D/AML Melilla €1,800
09.01.25 Jonathan Lancís DL Seneca €0
01.02.25 Juan Hermoso DC Colegiales €0

Improvements at Goalkeeper, Striker, and right winger to start the offseason saw us starting to build a team immediately. We also signed a new pair of midfielders, which were going to be needed when we sold Troncho halfway through the season due to getting a really good offer. We started making some sales, which might be the only way to try and balance the books over the next little while. 

First Team

Goalkeepers

Juan Pablo Mazza (GK) [ARG - 28] Gms Conc Cln PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 36(0) 19 21 0 0/0 7.15
Career 36(0) 19 21 0 0/0 7.15

Iago Domínguez (GK), Mauro Rabelo (GK), Diego López (GK)
Juan Pablo Mazza joined the squad and was a real step up for us as he only conceded 19 goals in 36 games, with 21 total clean sheets. He played in every game, Dominguez went out on loan, while Rabelo was the leader for the B team. I have not extended Dominguez or Lopez, so I expect them to leave this offseason. Mazza should be good enough for the higher league. 

Fullbacks

Damiá Ribas (DRC) [ESP - 19] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 30(0) 1 2 1 2/0 7.08
Career 30(0) 1 2 1 2/0 7.08

Joserra (DL) [ESP - 26] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 20(0) 0 0 0 2/0 6.82
Career 20(0) 0 0 0 2/0 6.82

Javier Alonso (DRC) [ESP - 25] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 3(22) 0 0 0 2/0 6.88
Career 6(32) 0 0 0 3/0 6.83

Franco Hanashiro (DL) [ARG - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 15(7) 0 1 0 3/0 7.01
Career 17(13) 0 1 0 3/0 6.83

Roque Atienza (DR)
Ribas was a great loanee coming in from Mallorca, he was completely dominant on the right hand side, at the age of 19, I look forward to trying to keep him around on loan, and maybe sign him permanently in the future (#Spoiler). Hanashiro did start this season as the left back starter, but by midseason Joserra was the better player, both realistically need to be replaced before the new season, neither will make the step up. Javier Alonso continued as the best sub for another season, but his quality is dropping off and will also need to be replaced. 

Centre Backs

Tomás Núñez (DC) [ARG - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 36(0) 0 0 1 2/0 7.34
Career 70(0) 2 0 5 7/0 7.33

Tobias Kraulich (DC/ST) [GER - 26] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 36(0) 10 0 4 3/0 7.44
Career 51(0) 10 0 4 8/0 7.31

The pairing of Núñez & Kraulich continued from last season, as they made their 50th appearance as a defensive pairing. They were even better this year as the pair of them stepped up across the pitch. Kraulich also took over with penalties and scored from corners as well. 

Midfielders

Luis Jakobi (DM/MC) [GER - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 25(0) 1 3 2 3/0 7.22
Career 25(0) 1 3 2 3/0 7.22

Borja Calvo (DM) [ESP - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 20(4) 5 3 3 1/0 7.30
Career 52(4) 7 9 5 7/0 7.37

Ricard Artero (MC) [ESP - 22] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 35(0) 2 11 2 2/0 7.10
Career 35(0) 2 11 2 2/0 7.10

Agustín Zanoni (MC) [ARG - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 2(21) 1 1 0 0/0 6.89
Career 28(30) 2 6 1 1/0 6.84

Germán Tejada (DM/MC) [ESP - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 13(0) 3 4 0 1/0 7.29
Career 13(0) 3 4 0 1/0 7.29

Agustin Heredia (DM) [ESP - 18] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 0(11) 0 0 0 0/0 6.70
Career 0(11) 0 0 0 0/0 6.70

Steven Vaca (MC)
Troncho was a great addition last season, he started the season in the team, but an offer of 100k saw him leave in midseason, his replacement was Tejada, who then got injured, leading to Calvo getting some starts further up the pitch than normal as well. Zanoni became our star sub, while Artero and Jakobi wre new signings who managed to do really well in the line-up and both agreed to two year contracts, they should be good enough for the next level as well. 

Wingers

Pablo Jiménez (AMRL/ST) [ESP - 25] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 24(3) 6 5 3 1/1 7.12
Career 56(4) 18 8 6 4/1 6.95

Walter Naranjo (AMR) [ARG - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 36(0) 7 6 3 2/0 6.92
Career 36(0) 7 6 3 2/0 6.92

Ernesto Moreno (AMRL) [ESP - 18] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 6(13) 3 0 1 1/0 6.83
Career 6(13) 3 0 1 1/0 6.83

Jeremías Bertacín (AMRL) [ARG - 23] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 1(22) 0 1 0 0/0 6.65
Career 1(22) 0 1 0 0/0 6.65

Javier Espinosa (AMRL), Pelayo Morilla (AML), Fran (AMR)
Jiménez had another very good season on the left, while Naranjo was a great signing on the right, hopefully both of them will be playing for us again next season. In the mean time we have Moreno, Espinosa, Morilla, Fran and Bertacin all able to play on the wings coming in as well, any of them is a viable replacement, and they can only get better from here.

Strikers

Aaron Spetale (ST) [ARG - 24] Gms Gls Ast PoM Y/R Avg Rat
2024/25 37(0) 29 8 14 0/0 7.57
Career 37(0) 29 8 14 0/0 7.57

Marquitos (ST), Laureano Bonmati (ST)
Well I settled on a starter and stuck with them, 37 starts and 29 goals, what a season from Spetale, his scoring was a major part of how we got to the end of the season on top of the league. He is signed for two more seasons in this team, and I look forward to him breaking some records.Behind him we are a bit short on players, hopefully I can find a better back-up next season.

Records & Awards Update
Records | Awards | Best XI | Overall XI

Club Awards Night
Fans Player of the Season: Aaron Spetale
Young Player of the Season: Aaron Spetale
Goal of the Season: Artero (90) vs Montijo - Dribbled from his own helf, and then scored with an accurately placed shot from 19m
Signing of the Season: Juan Pablo Mazza
Best XI: Juan Pablo Mazza, Damiá Ribas, Tomás Núñez, Tobias Kraulich, Joserra, Luis Jakobi, Borja Calvo, Ricard Artero, Walter Naranjo, Pablo Jiménez, Aaron Spetale
Overall XI: Sergio, Gato, Tomás Núñez, Alberto Segura, Hugo Paniagua, Borja Calvo, Ángel Troncho, César Susmel, Jaime Corchado, Buben, Aaron Spetal
======> Subs: Pablo Mazza, Kraulich, Jiménez, Lamadrid, Naranjo, Zanoni, Aruna

Broken Records

Match Records
None this season

Season Records
Most Goals: Aaron Spetale (ST) - 29
Most League Goals: Aaron Spetale (ST) - 28
Most Assists: Ricard Artero (MC) - 11
Most Clean Sheets: Juan Pablo Mazza (GK) - 21
Highest Avg Rating: Aaron Spetale (ST) - 7.57

Career Records
None this season

Player Records
Youngest Goalscorer: Ernesto Moreno - 18y 140d

Match Sequence Records
Winning Streak: 7 (11.09.24 - 20.10.24)
Unbeaten Streak: 19 (11.09.24 - 12.01.25)
Scoring Streak: 8 (08.09.24 - 20.10.24)
Without Conceding: 5 (10.11.24 - 08.12.24)

Match Records
Highest Attendance: 3990 vs At.Madrid (CdR)
Biggest Loss: 0-4 vs At. Madrid (H)

The Future Update

My Thoughts
I managed to match my expectations, winning the league was exactly what I wanted, and we managed to get there with ease, now I need to try and get the team to be able to stay up. Ibelieve with the prediction having us winning this season that we should actually be looking at mid table or higher inthe league above, but it could be a rough one it depends how we get going. 

Boards Thoughts
Work within wage budget, and Mid-table (Also repair the financial damage - I hope there is some money in this league)
They didn’t change the wage budget for the new season (This doesn't make me feel good about the finances in the new season

Edited by Lower Leagues Rule

Started the season with 8 wins and continued up to xmas with only 1 loss in the first 19 games to sit top of the league. Struggled in the 2nd half of the season with drawing games and a poor feb meant the team relinquished top spot. 6 games without a win in apr/may pushed the team down to 3rd before winning the last 2 games to snatch 2nd and promotion.

In the spanish cup the team again did well beating R Irun and Tenerife in the 1st 2 rounds. In the 3rd Rd they faced La Liga S Gijon winning 1-0 at home. In the 4th Rd the team beat Sevilla 2-0 at home. The qtr-final was away to Valencia and the team were lucky to only lose 0-1.

Finances continued to do well and the board increased the training and junior facilities. With promotion the board were forced to build a new ground to meet the min 15000 capacity requirements taking out loans to cover it.

Sold youth product Gassama (174 apps) as he didn't appear to have the ability to improve further and replaced him with record signing Lopez. I had this youth player come through who looks only jst short of the 1st team level, another player in this intake  got called up to the spanish u21's at the end of the season.

Cobo came into his own this season and finished as top scorer for the league. David was played deeper as a DLF and probably suffered although he finished the season well.

Pelayo has been at the club for a long time but seems to finish most seasons with the best rating and has been fan's player for the last 5 seasons.

Season

League

Position

Spanish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2022/23

Federation 2nd Gp3

6th

1st Rd

N/A

Fassani (19)

Morer (11)

Average

Average

Average

Average

2023/24

Federation 2nd Gp3

2nd

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (14)

Tito (9)

Average

Average

Average

Average

Promoted

2024/25

Federation 1st B

13th

1st Rd

N/A

Alfredo (9)

Morer (8)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2025/26

Federation 1st B

14th

Not entered

N/A

Alfredo (20)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2026/27

Federation 1st B

9th

Not entered

N/A

Morer (13)

Morer (5)

Adequate

Average

Average

Average

2027/28

Federation 1st B

4th

1st Rd

N/A

David (30)

Morer (7)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Average

Promoted

2028/29

Second Div

11th

2nd Rd

N/A

David (20)

David (8)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Good

2029/30

Second Div

8th

2nd Rd

N/A

Tucao (17)

Olaza (11)

Adequate

Adequate

Adequate

Excellent

2030/31

Second Div

10th

Semi-final

N/A

Tucao (19)

Torrecilla (25f) (12)

Good

Average

Good

Exceptional

2031/32

Second Div

2nd

Qtr-final

N/A

Cobo (31)

David, Aleman (11)

Great

Average

Exceptional

Exceptional

Promoted

Okay, let's give this a go

5560.png?lm=1403098838

BSV ,,Schwarz-Weiss" Rehden

I simulated Germany a few times until I found a team that looked like a real challenge. Rehden were promoted into the 3. Liga with heavy odds to go down. They're a team from a tiny municipality in Germany, with a population of only 2000-3000 people. The club was founded in 1954, but have never played above the 4th tier. Their biggest claim to fame is probably playing against Bayern Munich in the DFB Pokal in 2013, where they were easily beaten 5-0..

479b9882a0e4113271c57af96672fc5f.png

My manager has no coaching badges and Sunday League experience. Hopefully that can improve.

2022-23 Pre-Season

Transfers

0ba65b136da0c39b8555e7dc47c3f868.png

I'll be frank, the squad absolutely sucked when I took over. With literally one player with ability to play in the 3. Liga, we had a lot of changes to make and not much money to do it with. We're mainly relying on loans, but we managed to bring in a few quality additions on permanent deals too.

Players:

Spoiler

Signing #1 - David Hummel (Free Transfer)

9bb9f7de4fa828b77da9deeae3d6af7b.png
My first signing and a bit of a risk, Hummel is excellent technically and decent physically. As you can see, however, his mentals leave a bit to be desired. He's mainly here to provide depth and a decent goalscoring option off the bench. Hopefully his key stats shine through.

Signing #2 - Stefan Schmidt (Free Transfer)

41be0b9b35a631f62b95aeb6e46d7a65.png
We literally had no goalkeeper so anyone would do. Schmidt is a solid if unremarkable keeper who should do the job for now at this level.

Signing #3 - Jack Vale (Loan)

a26cda17bf344c41d9a7431097a846e6.png
A really well-rounded forward option who offers a lot of versatility. He can do a bit of everything and hopefully can develop a bit while he's on loan with us.

Signing #4 -  Mehdi Loune (Loan)

f8ee6c62c1b0d18a8af8327e8c251da3.png
By best signing of the window, Loune looks an excellent CM for this level. Capped at u19 level and with a lot of potential, I'll be relying on him pretty heavily this season.

Signing #5 - Femi Seriki (Loan)

634bd2de100751a97838d3d88150fbc6.png
We were a bit light at RB, so Seriki comes in to offer a bit of depth. He's not bad for this level and should perform fairly well in our system

Signing #6 - Ryan Astley (Loan)

bb748eeaa490d9ad3ccdaf065ec3c166.png
Provides a good option at CB with good physicals and mentals for this level. Technicals leave a bit to be desired, but other than that, he's a good addition to the squad

Signing #7 - Jacob Montes (Free Transfer)

b113e7f75bd5c7d1dfad9e9ef3d58334.png
A really exciting addition to our midfield, Montes offers a more attacking option should we need it. Really looking forward to see what he can do.

Signing #8 - Mansour Ouro-Tagba (Loan)

db57fa9914698af1c214bc061742adf9.png
Brought in as depth for our wing positions, Mansour looks good enough to deputize and hopefully has potential to grow while he's with us this season.

Signing #9 - Patrick Sussek (Free Transfer)

b7e9c92ae4b8b27c702ab30e62db4b71.png
We needed a starting winger and Sussek fits that billing. Solid in all the stats he needs to be, I expect him to be a threat this season.

Season Preview

e8b618a8b55f035a7d24706f2c30b345.png

According to the bookies, we don't have a hope in hell of doing well in this division. I think our odds are harsh, but we're definitely the weakest team here.

Games So Far

78db09df4ac32dc7b8c5789353c53df1.png

Can I get a yikes? We had a real issue in July where we just couldn't get quality players. Either their wage demands were too high or they wouldn't even entertain talks, so we went into the season with an extremely underpowered squad. Eventually, I found a tactic that works with the players we have, but it's clear we're a step behind some teams in this division.

Current XI

Schmidt

Seriki - Astley - Kaffenberger - Argyris - Nandzik

Montes - Loune

Sussek ---------------- Hummel

Vale

Table | Transfers | Squad

Started the season with tough games against Barcelon, R.Madrid, San Sebastian and Sevilla which gave on 1 win. After that the team put in a good run which the club up into the top 10. 5 losses in a row in jan followed by a series of draws sent the team back down the table opening up the slim possibility of relegation. 6 wins and a draw in the last 9 games ensured the team nearly made the european spots, going into the last game i thought it was possible but then realised that spain had lost a spot this season.

The spanish cup ended in the 3rd rd with a 2-3 defeat away to 2nd div Eibar which was disappointing. 

Finances continue to do well even with increased transfer spending and improvement of the facilities.

I generally let the chairman or DOF handle transfers in and he smashed my transfer record with this spanish u21 player.

Pelayo handled the step up to be my player of the season, Ba was signed to play alongside him but ended up in midfield. I had no LB's for much of this season. so much so that Lopez went from awkward to accomplished over the season.

Season

League

Position

Spanish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2028/29

Second Div

11th

2nd Rd

N/A

David (20)

David (8)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Good

2029/30

Second Div

8th

2nd Rd

N/A

Tucao (17)

Olaza (11)

Adequate

Adequate

Adequate

Excellent

2030/31

Second Div

10th

Semi-final

N/A

Tucao (19)

Torrecilla (25f) (12)

Good

Average

Good

Exceptional

2031/32

Second Div

2nd

Qtr-final

N/A

Cobo (31)

David, Aleman (11)

Great

Average

Excellent

Exceptional

Promoted

2032/33

La Liga

7th

3rd Rd

N/A

Cobo (14)

Msomi (5)

Excellent

Good

Excellent

Exceptional

Edited by Thebaker

Hyeres 83 FC - 2038/39 season review

This was easily our most successful season, one in which we started well and then finished on an insane 22 game unbeaten streak that lasted from early November. We even ended the season on an 8 game winning streak to really tie a bow on the year. We needed every one of those wins as we were chasing Champions League football and France had slipped in the coefficient rankings so there were only 3 spaces available this year. In the end our stellar form meant that we actually ended up second, behind only the eternally dominant PSG.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.cb384ef52547085bb7919ee007a68974.png

image.thumb.png.5b299286e837397755b31a90445f9c42.png

image.thumb.png.25bfb9f92a710cbbfb88067bfbb08daf.png

image.thumb.png.ceecbf51668636003837765a6c27e3e2.png

In Europe we had a good run in the Europa League group stages, winning 5 out of 6 to top the group and go straight through to the second knockout round. There we met Benfica, who we stuffed 4-1 in the first leg and held on in the second (a 2-1 loss) to finally make it to the quarters for the first time in the club's history! We drew Borussia Dortmund who were just a bit too good for us however, we lost both legs 1-0 and that was our European run over for another year.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d9d887e40d6e4c6abbf0cdc2f507b42f.png

Star players as always were Mubarak (7.52 avg, 12 goals, 12 assists), Nijs (7.33, 29G, 5A) and Kiss (7.31, 1G, 6A). Almost everyone performed exceptionally well for us, with more than half the squad averaging over 7.0.

New signings included Vitaliy Kopytov, a Ukrainian winger signed to be my backup RB behind Kiss; Yago, a Brazilian centre back brought in to start alongside Gueye; Thomas Rasch, a physical marvel from Denmark for rotation on the left wing; Thiago Leal, another Brazilian, brought in to provide some more creativity in midfield; Eduard Strukov, a Russian striker to provide cover for Mubarak; Andrea Dagnino, purchased as cover for Nijs in case of injuries or someone making an offer for him and the biggest signing of the lot, Lucas Machuca, bought for an insane £45m to take over the DLP role in my new 433. They were all great and performed for the team when called upon.

The biggest sale was Marvin Eyama, whom Real Madrid wanted and paid £22.5m for, an offer that was too good to refuse (especially as I'd already signed Yago at that point). Emil Hartvig left after 6 years and 150+ appearances, with Lens paying £12.5m for his services. Troyes paid £2.8m for Ahmed Ibrahim and Mineros took Inaki Aguilera off my hands for £2.5m, the rest of the sales were either youth players who hadn't made the grade or loans.

With those signings and the continued development of youth prospect Moussa Diallo (who was the main starter at LB), we had 4 players in the NxGn 50 - Diallo cracked the top ten in 8th, Machuca was 13th, Kopytov in 16th and Rasch in 45th.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.498e43392d26425c9b7d6c268eea151f.png

image.thumb.png.043efbfea6b667d487251d57e52bc9e7.png

image.thumb.png.ad0103ee80da55724061ee0fbf1dfbec.png

image.thumb.png.fd41acec278fbfb54b0f3fe71a08f411.png

image.thumb.png.ca828cee4b2f296eb22c74f201894fc5.png

image.thumb.png.761ce13d769c7a46d3d09dab88c919de.png

image.thumb.png.b68bd4bc86268dac1eb0147eb2a17cbf.png

image.thumb.png.3b45e3aa1993f1343992d6d6aad2fdd9.png

Financially we're struggling a bit, but half the world seems to be after Gueye now so maybe we can sell him for an inflated amount to clear our debts. Otherwise it's trying to get as far as we can in the Champions League to get as much money in as possible and focus on qualifying again next year. PSG are still in another universe, I doubt if I'll ever be able to catch them

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ea717143c44befde5dcd51913b8c4769.png

image.thumb.png.944506ef66105c6c631d757447eccc08.png

5560.png?lm=1403098838

End of Season Review - 2022-23

Squad | Finances | Table

What a wild season. We really struggled with our lack of quality this year, but a change of tactic at the end sealed us a comfortable 14th place. We're miles off a promotion push, but survival was my only thought this season and the fact we achieved it by 9 points is amazing to me.

Results

Our results from November onwards paint the story of our season. Our form was extremely patchy, going on runs of losses, draws and then wins. A change of style paid dividends at the end of the season and saw us survive comfortably. I can't rely on something like that every season though.

Transfers In

Two players joined us in January.

Spoiler

Signing #1 - Clemens Abel (Free)

0183d7c6d11f0872ac6d03900aa58072.png

My scouts found this guy and wouldn't stop bringing him up. He was playing amateur football, but they seem to think he has a lot of potential. He's on the lowest available wages and cost nothing, so he's worth a punt. I'll keep an eye on his development.

Signing #2 - Arno Herssens (Loan)

48ccfd5210e6fa8bc974978ef934ecd4.png

We needed a bit more quality at the back, so Arno was brought in for that reason. He's nothing spectacular, just a step up from what we have already.

Key Players

#1 - Stefen Schmidt

The goalkeeper I didn't expect much from had an excellent season, keeping 11 clean sheets and being our top rated player of the season. He's a big reason why we stayed up and I'm delighted with his efforts.

#2 - Jacob Montes

The Nicaraguan international was very impressive this season, running the midfield and chipping in with some vital goals. I can only hope he keeps it up next season

#3 - Jack Vale

After an extremely poor start to the season (not scoring in 11 games), Vale found his form and finished as our top scorer, often scoring clutch goals to seal the victory. He's out of contract in the summer, so a return could always be on the cards.

Next Season's Thoughts

This season was one of the toughest I've ever endured on Football Manager. Our reputation and budgets were too low to attract any quality, so we had to rely on loans and extremely defensive tactics to survive. Thankfully, we've been given £100,000 to spend and £20,000 wages so we have some room to maneuver in the transfer market. That said, pretty much our entire squad needs upgrading, so this transfer window is essential to get right.

Year Division Predicted Position Actual Position DFB Pokal DFL Supercup Europe Top Player Top Scorer Top Assists Avg. Attendance Finances Extra Notes
2022/23 3. Liga 19th/20th 14th/20th N/A N/A N/A Stefan Schmidt (6.94) Jack Vale (10) Patrick Sussek (7) 1,880 £226,000 Barely survived, need way better players
Edited by Rainbowz

5560.png?lm=1403098838

Season Preview 2023-24

With a transfer window under our belt and a lot of changes made to the squad, I'm way more confident than I was going into the season. We've made some incredible additions to the squad and really think we have a chance of pulling off a few shocks this season. Let me introduce you to the new boys:

Transfers

11 new faces join us for the 23-24 campaign. We sold a few squad players who were on too high wages to warrant their place, none are really worth discussing.

Signing #1 - Bashiru Mohammed (Free)

Signed on a pre-contract from Valencia's youth team, Bashiru will be our main striker going into this season. He's got all the attributes I look for in an advanced forward and he's good at what he does. Hopefully we've found our consistent goalscorer.

Signing #2 - Kolbeinn Birgir Finnsson (Free)

I'm really excited about this guy. His stats make him a huge upgrade on any of our defenders. He'll mainly play at CB despite his height and heading ability. I think he's got potential to develop into a really good ball-playing CB for us.

Signing #3 - Simon Lorenz (Free)

Another "level-up" for our defence, Lorenz is a step above what we had last season. A good CB for this level, he'll provide the height that Finnsson is missing.

Signing #4 - Jack Scott (Free)

We needed a new wing-back and Scott fits the bill. He has all the makings of a great RWB for this level, between his pace, passing ability and traits. I feel he's one of those players who'll really outperform his stats.

Signing #5 - Harry Clarke (Free)

Another defensive addition, Clarke adds some strength and depth to our defence, being able to play a multitude of positions. Definitely someone who'll be handy to have.

Signing #6 - Paul Glatzel (Free)

I'm really excited about this guy. He looks a great RW for this level and can deputize anywhere across the front. He's got the right stats in the right places for his role and some excellent traits. German second nationality helps too. Just an all-round great signing.

Signing #7 - Mehdi Loune (Loan)

He's back! I'm so glad Frankfurt let us have him back, Loune is an exceptional CM for this level who's only going to get better. He developed a tonne at us last season and impressed for the Germany u19 team recently. I'm really looking forward to his second spell here.

Signing #8 - Tijjani Schutten (£1.3k)

My first signing for money! Zeeburgia have been a happy hunting ground for regens for me before, and Schutten reminds me why. Great stats and 20 determination for his age make me really excited about his potential. He'll mainly play for our newly formed II team, but I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Signing #9 - Luca Podlech (Loan)

We needed an upgrade in the goalkeeping department and Podlech became available. He's an excellent goalkeeper for this level with plenty of room to grow. I'm expecting big things from him, hopefully he lives up to the hype.

Signing #10 - Samuel Kinduelu Mbangula (Free)

I felt we needed a bit more depth in the wide positions and Mbangula provides that. Definitely a step behind our starters, but he's absolutely rapid and seemingly has bags of potential. It'll be interesting to see what becomes of him.

Signing #11 - Benoný Breki Andrésson (Loan)

Mainly signed because Finnsson wanted someone to help him settle, Andresson will provide solid cover for Mohammed and Glatzel. He's definitely good enough for this level and could get a chance should my other strikers underperform.

Season Preview

f59d94ad470b47d3cfd6a80c4e8ee3df.png

17th is very harsh on us, I feel. Our starting XI is definitely comparable with a lot of 3. Liga teams, it's only our depth that worries me. As long as our best players keep fit, I think we've got an excellent chance of a top half finish, maybe even more.

Results So Far

03f466efda3d5ba9e9b35baab0899fbd.png

As I was saying, I think we've got an excellent chance of a high finish. We're currently up in 2nd after 7 games! Bayern II are running away with the league currently, but since they can't be promoted they don't concern me. Teams in this league are very evenly matched in terms of squad strength, so it feels like anyone can beat anyone. Promotion could definitely be a possibility, it's all about keeping our best players fresh and keeping this strong start going.

1.%20FC%20Lokomotive%20Leipzig%20header.

1. FC Lokomotive Leipzig
Season 1

Competition - Squad - Transfers - Youth Intake - Finances

After a miserable try at the youth academy challenge I come crawling back to one of my favorite challenges. Last time we spent some time over in Ukraine (I see that someone else picked up my dear Karpaty Lviv.)
As I've never really done any seasons in Germany I thought I'd give it a go, and this time with a popular team here on the SI forums, 1.FC Lokomotive Leipzig.

With three Bundesliga titles 1903, 1906 and 1913 and a DFB cup win back in 1936 it's time to bring them back to former glory. Also saw some success in Europe, loosing the Cup Winner's Cup against Ajax in 1987 with Van Basten scoring winner.

LL0XOjT.jpg

As for our first season we did very good, ending the season at 4th place just after BVB II, witch meant we got to play the promotion play-off instead of them.

With the first leg of the game going 1-2 in their favor and with this type of result in the second leg where we could feel 2. Liga, it was right there for us to grab, unexpectedly but still ours for the taking.
As the game heads in to the last seconds we are technically up for additional time and then penalties, but behold the FM gods are not smiling with us today, Sven Köhler sends us packing in injury time and we get to give it another try next year.

We'll try to focus on some of the new youth prospects, in particular Bjarne Bolz who could see some playing time in the next season as I need to cut costs in the wages so a few of the oldies have to go.

QxpjW96.png

KÄMPFEN FÜR LEIPZIG!

1.%20FC%20Lokomotive%20Leipzig%20header.

1. FC Lokomotive Leipzig
Season 2

Competition - Squad - Finances

3. Liga

Well we got put in our place this year, we rode lady luck a little too hard last season and this year we were struggling.
8th place after reaching both 2nd and dropping to 12th will be considered OK for this season.

DFP Pokal

Managed to pull Schalke 04 in the first round and got sent home pretty much right away, let's hope the tickets at least gave us something.

Squad and Transfers

Squad has seen some shifting during the season, two of our players left as their wages and age was not sustainable anymore.
We picked up Angelo Brückner on a loan from Bayern's second team for the season, on paper a good player but really did not do the difference I was expecting him to do.
Saydou Bangura was a direct replacement for Tom Natterman, a young fast striker that also is good on the head, scored 15 goals the first season. Kaiserslauten really got robbed on him after they dropped out of 3. Liga.

Thomas Rekdal , we needed some depth a quality in midfield and Thomas Rekdal was a little bit of a last minute signing a day before deadline day. Hopefully he can develop to something.

Going in to Season 3

This season was a little bit of a wake up call, we might be down here for a few seasons to be honest.
We will keep the roster rather slim and most players on contract for 1 year only as to not destroy the economy too much.
We also need to get at least one right Wing-Back in to the team to have some depth and quality on that position.