The FM22 Youth Academy Challenge

yU11mT1.png

2022/23 Midseason Review:

ssK6MsF.png

Well things aren't going great. Great story, cool colors, bad team. Close enough that we can still pull this off. Trying to find the right tactics. 

Intake Preview:

KNllsbJ.png

We don't defend well and we don't score much, so anything helps. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, XaW said:

C.A. Bella Vista - Wikipedia

XaW - Club Atlético Bella Vista - Season 2023 - Torneo Uruguayo Copa Coca-Cola

Rdy0Nu0.png

r0ODYCA.png

hXjnDOm.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

Ok, I think I've close to understood how the Uruguayan top tier works now, and it's something alright! First we play an opening stage vs everybody once. The top team qualifies for the playoff. Then we play a cup, Intermedio, which is a group stage and the winners of each group play each other to become cup winner. BUT the group stage matches count into the league overall table! Then we play a closing stage vs everybody once and the winner here is also qualified for the playoff. Then the winners of the opening and closing stage play each other. However, there is another final after that, and I know the winner of the playoff goes there, but I'm not sure who they face. The winner of the Intermedio? Who knows?!? Anyway, I'll probably find out when I get close to winning stuff. Also, the relegation is also based on average points, so even though Albion was the 2nd worst team this season, they stayed up because they had a good previous season. Quite the system!

Our first season went pretty well, we had a good start and were quite high up in the Opening stage, but I never got the feeling we could compete for anything. So eventually a mid-table was a very good achievement. I did let too many players leave before the season because I didn't know we couldn't play the youngsters before they turned 17, so a lot of matches was with quite empty benches. As the players got old enough it helped out. Still, a lot of the best ones are not available yet, so I hope to blood more of them next season.

Intermedio: We drew Boston River, Deportivo Maldonado, CA Fénix, River Plate Montevideo, Plaza Colonia, Cerro Largo, and Danubio. We finished 6th and got knocked out.

Youth intake:

X0V2gVa.png

YDumOX0.png

OuVzomb.png

5qfmKPT.png

PZHS7UX.png

66IuLeY.png

Trophy cabinet

Segunda División Profesional - 1 (2022)

Player statistics:

Most apps for the clubs

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Apps
-------------------------------------------------------------
Andián Coito 22f	Uruguay		None		8
Mario Orellano 22b	Uruguay		None		5
Gonzalo Giffuni 22c	Uruguay		None		4
Daniel Caetano 22a	Uruguay		None		2

Most goals for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Goals
None

Most assists for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Assists
None

Ax9s9tl.png

image.png.a3a204c70d1541f8ab681241d070b5cc.png

Me whenever I try to venture outside of Europe.

6 minutes ago, JAwtunes said:

image.png.a3a204c70d1541f8ab681241d070b5cc.png

Me whenever I try to venture outside of Europe.

Pretty much me this entire season. And I'm still not sure about the final playoff... It didn't happen this season, so I guess it's because one team qualified for both spots or something? Who knows really!

image.png.298abbf82f4d9a251c12bf62bb513c0b.png

Beira-mar | Challenge start

After a Hiatus of a few months I'm back for the youth challenge. I'll be playing this as my secondary save.

This will be my first time managing in portugal. Let's see how far I can get with sleeping giant Beira-Mar

1939476718_startprofile.thumb.jpg.9581c487e2d356180c1ccd594d836315.jpg

1239971461_starttransfers.thumb.jpg.6cf27ad4f6591b44d0cd5213c82eb37a.jpg

QESXTJg.png

BntmzJt.png

I guess I'm on a little bit of a cold streak now. Had a glimmer of hope at the end winning matches 28 & 29 fairly comfortably. However, the final match of the year was a 2-1 loss and Kapfenberg leaped us. Initially it said we were safe, so I was confused but then two game days later it was made official. 

I'm pretty disappointed, I really want to get into a save in Austria and really loved the story with this club. I'll try again with a different club one day. I'll bounce back to another country I'm dissatisfied with my experience in. Switzerland.

7 minutos atrás, Daddy disse:

Is there another team other than Vaduz for Liechtenstein? 

Yes but you need a DB for that. You have FC Balzers,USV Eschen/Mauren,FC Ruggell,FC Schaan,FC Triesen and FC Triesenberg. I think Schaan has under 18 with Vaduz.

Edited by The7Striker

10 minutes ago, The7Striker said:

Yes but you need a DB for that. You have FC Balzers,USV Eschen/Mauren,FC Ruggell,FC Schaan,FC Triesen and FC Triesenberg. I think Schaan has under 18 with Vaduz.

ah ok. Sounds neat, but I'm just going to stick with whatever comes up in base game.

Qv3pmWe.png

rfyHCt6.png

JVhcbB3.png

Well yet another new attempt. Hopefully this one goes better. An Italian culture in Switzerland. 

2022-23 Season Preview:

g4MnuCZ.pngTj4QOT1.png

Since the team is in a Italian speaking region of Switzerland I thought I'd pick some Italian sponsors.

ngfq7Et.png

9Cj2PKl.png

Only one team goes down and they actually rate us fairly well. Hopefully there's not a repeat of my last few attempts.

Im gonna take two season in a row, since Im a bit ahead of my updating

Chemitz FC- Season 3- 2. Liga

192px-Chemnitzer_FC_Logo_svg.png.488f64c0c4e52b209728ebdd61f0134a.png

1301166765_Skrmbillede(52).thumb.png.e96ae044d33c50235ec5b602fe81f0fe.png

We managed to improve by 10 points compared to last season which is solid considering some of our legacy players were getting worse, especially in the defence we had some issues. 

1152200185_Skrmbillede(45).thumb.png.58140586e68d16cc9d491719f2056bee.png

Intake was the best one so far, with multiple players having good potential and having non detrimental personalities. 

1342790974_Skrmbillede(46).thumb.png.d0c738e35a457aa2c6619cb056ea5891.png

With a resolute personality Ritsch was looking promising for the team, and also pretty balanced stats for an attacking back.

63210522_Skrmbillede(47).thumb.png.5acb76dea0aa67c1117cf704fed9cd02.png

2111503443_Skrmbillede(48).thumb.png.30f69b6d3c2a234f24e1d9e93fcaeea8.png

Some of our star players at this point were these guys who were there from the start of the club, but were young and now have improved and become influential for the team.

696366350_Skrmbillede(49).thumb.png.ad1778e451ab7c8db28a232e3d69c9fb.png2099623923_Skrmbillede(50).thumb.png.0c470c2d589e2a59b3cc428c0fd2df44.png

Chemitz FC- Season 4- 2. Liga

192px-Chemnitzer_FC_Logo_svg.png.488f64c0c4e52b209728ebdd61f0134a.png

787158668_Skrmbillede(58).thumb.png.74c9ae2b9f1333292a64e57eb846309c.png

Only 2 points difference compared to the last season, but we were very close to getting a shot at the playoff having the same amount of points of Heidenheim, this was mostly because of a good end to the season though, so I wasnt too disappointed, also knowing our squad didnt have the quality for the Bundesliga, and it could be worse for some of the players development, since they would surely get some bad ratings. 

984222002_Skrmbillede(55).thumb.png.9b914192a212a85194f266a3b32f8677.png

Another good intake with especially Bernd Lenz being a star for the future, I think its first time I´ve got a regen with this high ca relative to the team, and luckily his personality isnt bad either, so he hopefully can improve further. 

585511647_Skrmbillede(56).thumb.png.8c5a4c4c424da36fd098bdd4108562d0.png

image.png.9ccd4e54f1a54720f4aa340c5c5300eb.png

Facilities are starting to look good, but unfortunately we dont get the option to ask for better youth facilities, so they are staying great as of now, and also the club doesnt want to improve the junior coaching further despite many proposals. As far as I have read in here, we need a takeover to be able to improve the youth facilities, so I hope for that to happen soon, because we do have the money, and it would be nice to be able to improve the qualities of our talents.

Edited by Streetpete

Qv3pmWe.png

2022/23 Season Review:

ej1ZFMc.png

o8JlrSR.png

Slow start but eventually we got the right tactics for the team. Though the squad wasn't strong enough for a run to the top but it looked like we had a shot at being mid table comfortably. However, then our chairperson accepted transfer offers of our two best players. From there the bottom started to fallout. Fortunately Kreins had dug themselves into such a hole they couldn't catch up. 

vzydrHG.png

prV7XLR.png

Was able to get a Recruitment upgrade, and approval for a Training upgrade (it won't be ready for a bit though). 

Youth Intake:

hwEJmZb.png

P17yMmc.png

A mostly solid intake but I was hoping for at least a few players ready to take over some first team spots to help out. 

2023/24 Season Preview:

gNsvUXL.pngLPVyf0B.png

YUkUPQ7.png

RcMQ1z1.png

Based on how things went, unless some players take a major leap forward it looks like it'll be tough. It doesn't help that the locker room never really gained strong morale and support. Hopefully I can get that fixed and it'll help.

spacer.png

Season 2: End of Season Review

Boavista (RJ) Brazil Serie C | 2023

Finances | Squad | Transfer History

Brasileiro Serie C

Going into this campaign I was looking for a top half finish and maybe try to sneak into the play offs. However, early on it seemed that the players had other ideas. We lost 1 of our first 11 while winning 8 of them putting us comfortably in first place. Through the next 2 months our form would dip a little which resulted with us finishing in 3rd place. 

In the playoffs I really didn't know how to feel. Yes it would be amazing to go up, but realistically we wern't good enough to survive. However, once again the players had other ideas and after winning our first 3 games, we were top of our group and pretty much promoted. Although we lost our next game, our promotion was secured with a 0-0 draw. A win in our final game meant that we won our group and would progress to the Final with the chance to be confirmed Champions.

The first leg was terrible. We lost 4-1. It wasn't helped by our experienced right back making 2 terrible errors that resulted in goals. He ended up with a 5.5 match rating. I don't think that I've seen one that bad before. Naturally he was furious when he was fined 2 weeks wages for that performance, as he didn't think he was that bad!!

The second leg however was exceptional. We started really well scoring 2 in the first 10. We then made it 4-0 just after the hour mark but then decided to stop creating any chances. Confianca scored in the 81st minute and we were headed to a penalty shootout for the title. It was all even at 4-4 before 3 of the next 4 penaltys were missed. Thankfully they missed 2 of them and we were champions!!

League Table | Second Stage | Final | Results 1 & 2 

spacer.png

Youth Intake

Preview | Talents | Whole Intake

Bernandinho | Jeferson Geraldo | Luiz Fernando | Maylon | Ratao

Last year I said that the main thing I wanted was a goalkeeper. Thankfully this has been answered. While the personalities still aren't amazing they are decent and once again we seemed to have missed the high potential players having any bad personalities.

Looking forward to the next few seasons it's going to be intakes like this. Unfortunately with our terrible finances we don't look like we will be upgrading any of the facilities, and so its going to be a long stretch and just praying on good personalities and potential.

Our current Head of Youth Development is Fairly Professional and going into his 3rd season, but with the lack of help coming from the facilities, I'm not to sure if its even worth looking to improve on him. What are other peoples thoughts? Should I look to upgrade to a better personality because thats even more important with terrible facilities, or do I just stick with what I've got because its not going to make a big difference anyway?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Enfield Town Season 18

spacer.png

SkyBet Championship – 8th

Transfers Fixtures (1)Fixtures (2)SquadTableKey PlayerHot Prospect 

A quiet time on the transfer front which is pretty much the norm. We did get a 50% of next transfer fee as Cardiff sold on Eirik Stensrud 10 was sold to League 2 for 120k.

League

It was a weird start to the season for us, we only lost once in our opening 10 fixtures but 6 of them ended in draws as we were trying to be hard to beat. However, the next 10 games saw us lose 6 and us finding ourselves in a very much midtable battle with about 10 teams having 6 points between them. The season as a whole seemed to follow the similar pattern, we were just generally in decent form, not good, but not bad plugging away and slowly but surely climbing the table and actually looking like an outside bet for the playoffs.

Three wins on the bounce in March set us up only 2 points behind the playoffs with a final 7 games consisting on all of the bottom 3. Unfortunately, some late goals conceded saw us dropping points we really needed to have a shot. Our hopes ended in the penultimate game when a 85th minute penalty saw us drop 2 points and with it mathematically unable to reach the playoffs. In didn’t really matter in the end as we lost our last game to already relegated Huddersfield, a disappointing end to what was a fantastic season for us.

Cups

Not much to write home about in the cups, we won the first round of the League Cup against lower league opponents before again facing lower league opponents in the second round with the opposite outcome. The FA Cup gave us a tough draw against Chelsea which actually we held our own pretty well, conceding an 89th minute goal to be knocked out. I’d have quite liked the monetary boost from a game at Stamford Bridge.

Youth Intake

A reasonable intake this time round a few players in positions that have weak depth.

db9e8b69f737e33c0a4b78d24b91b04d.png

Cormac Byrne 18Needs improvement in his physical and mental attributes, but in terms of pure defensive attributes – heading, tackling and marking – he’s a strong candidate to be in the first team reckoning within maybe even the next season.

Kevin Shanahan 18 Central midfield is a position we only really have 2 or 3 players I’m happy with in the first team so Shanahan will hopefully develop enough to be in the same reckoning. He does need to improve a bit to be an option for us but he’s already developing well since coming through so I have some hope.

Matty Anderson 18  - A second in two years, a decent attacking midfield prospect. He’s a fair way to improve to be troubling the starters in the first team and not a great personality, but I have hope he can improve to be a useful player for us.

Leon Edwards 18We haven’t really had much in the way of good prospects in goal for 7 or 8 seasons and whilst Edwards doesn’t really look too great he’s probably already our 2nd or 3rd best goalkeeper. Hopefully he will improve a lot to challenge for first choice but a second choice is still helpful really.

Key Players

Josh Mohammed 11A fantastic season for Mohammed, and clearly a key proponent of us going so well in the league. He saved 5 penalties this season to go with 30 expected goals prevented for us.

Ed Stevens 13The only other player to average over a 7 this season which is a bit crazy considering how positive a season it was for us. He’s signed a new long term contract this season with a much higher release clause so I’m hopeful he’s here for the long haul now.

Sean Papirnyk 10Papirnyk has generally been a consistent scorer for us, this season no real difference 16 goals from 29 starts is a good return. Since we got promoted from league two 3 seasons since his finishing has gone from 3 to 7 which is a pretty good improvement considering.

Infrastructure/Looking Ahead

We managed to improve both our youth and training facilities once we got our Championship money in the season as well as improve our youth recruitment. The board have also agreed to expand our stadium, but we had £3m in the bank at that point and now, well, don’t have that. We also secured our first affiliate club this season with Dulwich Hamlet being the lucky club.

Despite being close to playoffs this season, it isn’t really my aim next to reach them. I’ll be happy with survival really anything else is a bonus. I feel overall the squad is getting stronger but we still lack general depth across the park.

Notable Landmarks

700 Appearances

Both Stephen O’Brien 1 and Kieran Preece 1 have managed to surpass 700 club appearances which is a great achievement. Both are very much down to bit part players and really don’t have the quality needed to compete at this level but still contribute decently enough.

300 Appearances

3 players passing this milestone from this season Sean Papirnyk 10, Romario Wellard 11 and Jason Bailey 8.

200 Appearances

Another 2 players passing the 200 mark and both are regular starters so I see them reaching the higher milestones too.

Josh Mohammed 11, Jamie Sandford 13

100 Appearances

Ryan Evans 13The latest of the 13’s to pass 100 appearances, it took him a while as there was a player ahead of him at right back but he’s also trained up to play left wing back too so plays there. He needs a new contract, but keeps insisting on a £600k release fee so I've been putting it off in the hopes he'll remove that ask.

100 Goals

Sean Papirnyk 10Papirnyk becomes only the second of our youth players to surpass 100 goals for the club after Kieran Preece.

50 Assists

Romario Wellard 11Another seldom reached milestone passed this season with Wellard becoming the 3rd youth player to pass 50 assists for the club.

image.thumb.png.46b9324c5720109186e74408445756b9.png

All images

Season 2029/30 - Super League 1

Had the season i was hoping we could have in that we challenge for the top 6. We had a really good period where we won 8 out of 9 and drew the other game including a win against Olympiakos. This had us sitting first for a few weeks however games against 3 of the big 4 followed 1 point in 9 which had us contending for 5th place. 

In the championship group, we found it extremely difficult as we're not yet quite at a point where we can constantly get results against the big 4. We only managed 3 draws in the 10 games but luckily enough one of them was away to AEK on the last day which kept us in 5th and qualified for the Conference League 2nd round qualifying.

392337444_2022-09-05(7).png.65f6998bc45aee5923c3d410a4859295.png

2022-09-05.png.c4b094d7e83bdaff39c1089017065826.png

Finances continue to get worse and worse and hit 5m in the red.  Both Milan teams were throwing bids in for Basinas who has a minimum release clause of 4.1m, Inter submitted a bid on deadline day in Jan of 3.9m at 10:15pm which i rejected.  Really wanted to get qualify for Europe.

427472772_2022-09-05(1).png.0386559c282d7c2fa26b1b73e4830175.png

We did get a massive increase in sponsorships which has come out of nowhere!  The board also injected 0.5m as well which got the bank balance to negative 1.4m

2103875213_2022-09-05(2).png.50c2a2a8f76d5cd4dfe1a2010df711e6.png

Fragis won the NxGn best wonderkids and we also have a new entrant who replaces Basinas who isnt on the list.

2022-09-04.png.e4ef6326376fbfefa2301d260101a513.png

Fragoulis is a monster on the training ground, constantly the best performer get +9 ratings.  He's got a 4.4m release clause so i expect a bid for him at some point next season.

592902286_2022-09-04(1).png.4370f29935b6ed7ec0c7a3db85e086b4.png

We're still getting a lot of A's in our previews which is nice, but as our players are getting better i can see this slightly changing to less:

2022-09-03.png.c22f26b291c4ea5afecbe06180383162.png

Actual intake isnt too bad, some decent personalities mixed with 5 star PA's. 

1195563389_2022-09-03(2).png.08b20d5b69296d033124675457e23e28.png

57 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

End of Season Review

Season 2023/24

Sporting Club d'Escaldes

Sporting Club D'Escaldes Logo PNG Vector (CDR) Free Download

Season Summary

It was a season of frustration as we dropped to third in the league and missed out on the promotion playoffs.  We made our debut in the domestic cup and we had a decent cup run.

Season Details

League Table - We had to settle for third place as we droppeda lot of points we really shouldn't have.

League Fixtures - We were not as consistent as last season and as a result were always struggling to top the table.

Copa Constitució - We made it through to the quarter final below losing away to Ranger's Fútbol Club on penalties, who play in the division above.

Friendlies - It was a largely successful pre season campaign.

Squad - We still only have ten players.

Squad Dynamics - This is still rather lovely.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - As we still do not have an academy, there was no youth intake this year.

Finances - We made a small profit this year though we are still a logn way from building a youth academy.

Key Players

Clément Colombani - The left winger was as reliable as ever.

Sérgio Carvalho - Our striker was not as prolific as last year.

Pedro Sánchez - Playing in central midfield, he was still good though his performances notably dropped from last season.

Diogo Martins - Our best player this year, the central midfielder outshone his partner, Pedro Sánchez.

Juan Manuel Rubio - It was another terrific campaign from our right winger.

Next Season

We really need to get out of this league.  So our target is promotion.

Personal Coaching Data

Season    Reputation           Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start  Minimal   (0.25*)    None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2022/23   Minimal = (1.00*) ↑  National B    ↑↑     6 ↑   7 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   7 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑  10 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑
2023/24   Minimal = (1.00*) =  Continental C ↑↑     9 ↑  11 ↑   5 ↑   2 =   1 =   1 =  10 ↑  10 ↑  11 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  18 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Basic                 None             None               Obscure   (0.50*)
2022/23    Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =
2023/24    Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23      23        17        2        4          60              30                 +30              73.91%
2023/24      23        13        5        9          49              27                 +22              56.52% ↓

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23          23        17        2        4          60              30                 +30              73.91%             339 days
2023/24          46        30        7        9         109              57                 +52              65.22% ↓           682 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2022/23    Lliga 3 Group A

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x Lliga 3 Group A (2022/23)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Copa Constitució                    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Lliga 3 Group A                       1st              N/a                          Champions of our division.  Lost in Promotion Playoff.
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Lliga 3 Group A                       3rd ↓     Quarter Final ↑                     Missed out on Promotion Playoffs.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                    0
2023/24    No one                                    0

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                 0
2023/24    No one                                 0

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                  0
2023/24    No one                                  0

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23    No one                                     0
2023/24    No one                                     0

I am fuming.

This database is broken as the season does not reset after the second season.  I was loving the save too.

19 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

I am fuming.

This database is broken as the season does not reset after the second season.  I was loving the save too.

Hate it when these things happen!

Corwen_F.C.png.45c13c04d6fc01f064ece01f60f6995a.png

SEASON 7 – 2028/29 – Welsh JD Cymru Premier

LEAGUE TABLE  -  FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES      - SQUAD 1 2 -  COMPETITION REVIEW  

MANAGER PROFILE -  CHARACTERISTICS  -  ATTRIBUTES 

CLUB PROFILE  -  GENERAL  -  FACILITIES  -  HONOURS  -  FINANCES  -  TRANSFERS 

LEAGUE

Not quite the dizzy heights of Europa Conference League qualification this season. Despite a half decent start, the season got away from us with long winless runs. In the end we just about missed relegation, finishing 1 place above the places although 6 points clear.

LEAGUE CUP

A great run in the League Cup but eventually beaten 2-0 by TNS.

WELSH CUP

Knocked out in the 4th round, away to Aberystwth Town.

EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE

Our first time in Europe didn't leave much to write home about. Knocked out at the first hurdle to Zeljeznicar Sarajevo, 0-1 at home and 0-2 away.

THE PLAYERS

Poor performance across the whole squad. Joseph Robinson and Bryn Williams once again two of the better performers. David Mason with a brilliant break out season.

THE YOUTH INTAKE

Not much current ability to this years intake. Screen 1 Screen 2

94315966_ClubFacilities.PNG.7f4a6532752b40796615a937928cde20.PNG

1304097242_SeasonInfo.PNG.02c431f2ea6fb8c6a84f01023b20dc16.PNG

1250906230_PlayerInfo.PNG.b2f0aa1c6e071f55d0ae70725936dbee.PNG

Edited by Shankly84

Corwen_F.C.png.9d9034c7d9e28a1c337d4c7e224b88c0.png

SEASON 8 – 2029/30 – Welsh JD Cymru Premier

LEAGUE TABLE  -  FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES      - SQUAD 1 2 -  COMPETITION REVIEW  

LEAGUE

After narrowly finishing outside the relegation zone last season, this year it was a step too far. Relegated on goal difference after a 4-1 loss at Bangor City on the last day of the season.

LEAGUE CUP

Out on penalties to Llandudno in the 3rd round.

WELSH CUP

4th round exit, away at Cardiff Met Uni.

THE PLAYERS

Not many outstanding performances again. Joseph Robinson bagged 16 goals and Geraint Roberts re-descovered some form. David Mason carried on last seasons form, now playing as aright back for us.

THE YOUTH INTAKE

Typical intake for us at the moment. High potential, low ability. Screen 1 Screen 2

OFF THE FIELD

We moved into the new Corwen Stadium, with 1.661 capacity. The record attendance was broken, when we got 1,382 for the League home game against Barry Town.

119576442_ClubFacilities.PNG.b92c35533750daf756eafd7d664354f2.PNG

Capture.PNG.03f3819abc1b2a3232825da028852b2a.PNG

1858184224_PlayerInfo.PNG.54a950747fcc195aacbc42b3c2b6e3d1.PNG

image.png.510ff70e1bbd35526298505f6f2822cf.png

Mellieha Sports Club
Season 18 2039 – 40 Malta Premier League
Competitions | Squad | Transfers | Finances | Club Info

Continental Qualification

Well, this year Bodo/Glimt did us in decidedly 4-2 on Agg when we failed to score away and suffered a draw at home. At least we were able to put one over on Maribor in the EC Playoff to make the Euro Cup Group stage instead of EC2. Decidedly average performance.

Spoiler

image.png.0e312ac455de116bafc26f5b2571f2c8.png

Euro Cup Group Stage

We didn't get lucky here either getting OL again just in a lower competition this time. With West Ham and Hammarby IF (Sweden) in our group it was bound to be a tight group with relatively equal teams. We couldn't catch a break this campaign. It started with a blown 2-0 lead against West Ham at home deteriorating into a 3-2 defeat, and ended with us only managing to beat OL of all the teams once in France, but it still wasn't enough to even advance into EC2 so we fall out of the competition.

image.png.a0e732fb283a0c34c0bb5a9ab182501e.png

Spoiler

image.png.bff20676218c31a3b2e021eae918b885.png

Youth Academy

First year of the new HOYD and he did okay, though personalities weren't the best. To note though, due to how much better Nicholas Buhagiar 14a is rated from the rest of our squad the star ratings are all .5-1 star lower than they should be.

YI Preview

Spoiler

image.png.da6b7b7a5aa2af9efe12e2c98969c5bb.png

Youth Intake

Spoiler

image.png.0f583935dabeca7ce2020e2f32e0207e.png

image.png.23c45862d4be15538a50a12256541a84.png

I wasn't surprised when the Youth Candidate Report came out most of those Good Talents got upgraded to Top Talents

image.png.c3bd917084897643e7e7c25002ba5ae3.png

image.png.a6dc17654c5c644ac8e966ad3c3c6c5a.png

Malta

Unlike us, Malta are having their best year on record. They were so close in the European Qualifying. They drew their last match with Slovakia which knocked them out qualification. Had they won, they might have advanced due to tiebreaker rules. Amazing progress though for the national team who now find themselves Ranked 128th. Next year they have European League matches  in a tough group of Albania, Sweden & Turkey.

Spoiler

image.png.a4c58dbf9d127307b0b90aacdd9491a3.png

image.png.83b72e80a39db2c6f08f01210c98da87.png

Malta Premier League

If Hamrun Spartans FC can stay solvent, they have built a half-decent team that have a couple starters that are as good as ours. Against us they lost 2 and drew 1 but they were all close games. They just need to win games in Europe to make money before the club reverts to Semi-Pro. Every season they go out in their first EC2 match. Luckily they are in the National Stadium, so they get good attendance to matches. Balzan & Gzira Utd are the 3rd and 4th place teams that get our final spots in Europe every year. After over a decade of this both have over $2M in their bank accounts, so I hope they go professional soon to actually develop a quality top group of clubs.

Thoughts

Pretty short update this year as we basically treaded water.  We will be expanding the stadium again this summer, which will get us to 10,409 seats. EDIT: After I hit continue it got uped to 12k seats, but will take longer to complete. Works for me. Still no option to upgrade Youth Facilities, but that's not surprising. Will be looking to do more with the players we have next season.

image.png.551134b18c3f03a428d5ae5990b30e40.png

Edited by WhiteCat33

On 25/03/2022 at 12:51, Deicide said:

I don't normally post updates of my FM21 save, except for the odd youth intake gem / transfer but I felt I had to post this update. After 9 hard fought seasons we have finally gained our first (unlikely) promotion! We finished 6th and somehow manged to win 3 consecutive away games to clinch our spot in next seasons national league. Don't know if we have the team to survive tbh but we are certainly up for the challenge!

dbadd1e9c8a344c8f63c77b6bb5f6a1d.png

And just two seasons later, we earned another promotion via the playoffs yet again! We also beat a Championship and a Prem side and reached FA Cup QF's (the farthest that I've gone on any FM save) where we lost 0-3 at home to Spurs.I don't know what it is, but my players seem to thrive in big occasions. Something that had never happened with me on previous versions of the game. As for next season, we  should do decently in L2 if we manage to hold on to my best players. But something tells me it is only a matter of time until they are tempted by bigger clubs.

541439c57ef5697610c21fe181ba424f.png

Edited by Deicide

Qv3pmWe.png

2023/24 Season Review:

QmV7Xi5.png

XXGUvnz.png

The season started off fast, but then hit a bit of a slow down about a quarter of the way through. To help stabilize last season I switched to a 442 2DM tactic, which was good enough to slow the bleeding. It didn't create a lot of wins, but a bit of draws and one goal losses. I received the dreaded "refuses to adjust" message so I went back to my usually 4231, but with a few role tweaks and aiming to control possession. The change was almost night and day and we wound up climbing to 3rd. That was a pace to have competed for playoff or even outright promotion.

wfBc0E3.png

Le4w6av.png

The training facilities were completed early in the season and the training results were noticeably improved, which probably helped form. The cost of the upgrade was not offset by the competition reward and sponsors. I do think I don't go after any other upgrades this season the finances will bounce back at least. 

Youth Intake:

g95OrQH.png

SQUrWw2.png

vXydTwP.png

A not particularly impressive preview, but a solid intake. Not too many looking like world beaters, but hopefully enough to develop into some quality squad depth. 

2034/35 Season Preview:

Cth9Ngd.png81BaNbB.png

IaQk2bl.png

fQo7qQF.png

I'm a bit more optimistic going into this season than previous. I'm hoping to compete for promotion, but still a bit wary of a slide. 

So continuing from my previous post, how does training work for professional clubs? Any tips or guides that you guys would recommend? Keep in mind that it's been years since I've managed a professional club, probably since FM15 iirc.

I was thinking about Wales but I have really enjoyed Andorra this year.

Club Introduction

C. E. Jenlai

C.E. Jenlai - Football Manager 2021 Guide - FM21 Team Guides

The Manager

This is me.

9nGPYwC.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season    Reputation           Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start  Minimal   (0.25*)    None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Poor              Adequate              None             None               Local   (0.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                         Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Copa Constitució                    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor

Corwen_F.C.png.b97bafb0a9fdc3ba26125f2c5bf3e851.png

SEASON 11 – 2032/33 – Welsh JD Cymru Premier

FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES 

LEAGUE

A superb start to the season saw us unbeaten in our first 11 games, including a credible 1-1 draw away at TNS. This wasn't to continue though, and we hit some sticky runs through the remainder of the season. Two 6-3 wins in the last three games got us to 49 points which was enough to secure European football again and a 3rd place finish. A great season and good progress.

269773902_LeagueTable.thumb.PNG.5fd049bcd08053953850fb433c6f8288.PNG

LEAGUE CUP

728502646_LeagueCup.PNG.428572b15e060fb9c02f2a9eb9fb3224.PNG

WELSH CUP

70450068_WelshCup.PNG.22f1b7403643392230fdf1a5a3d2e079.PNG

THE PLAYERS

Arwel Sklenar had a good season, now converted to right back. The goals came from the usual suspects with Bryn Williams, Joseph Robinson and Bartosz Nowak all having good seasons.

1449661287_ClubFacilities.PNG.542ecefb3e8e6043455453030a78de02.PNG

2114873884_sEASONiNFO.PNG.67780a2d958327a5237b6bf4cbbc3e03.PNG

1373447247_PlayerInfo.PNG.acff91f48969a171a654c81f0fb241ed.PNG

Corwen_F.C.png.cd87962d76b33cab8aa2831031a983a0.png

SEASON 12 – 2033/34 – Welsh JD Cymru Premier

FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES

LEAGUE

Another great start to this season, winning our opening 6 games. By the time we had met TNS (and won) in game 28, we were sat in 2nd place and had opened up an 8 point gap on Barry in 3rd place, albeit having played a game more. Inconsistency crept in and meant that only a win at home to Barry on the final day would guarentee our highest finish in 2nd place. The best we could do was a 0-0 draw and we had to settle for 3rd again. Still a good season.

League.thumb.PNG.67c2c730109975d31405d536163aa63f.PNG

LEAGUE CUP

328638798_LeagueCup.PNG.9635e402d6e2670f97c4fbac40ce792d.PNG

WELSH CUP

2014979074_WelshCup.PNG.68a9040f02da71f767973728e6ba2a6f.PNG

EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE

426289736_EuropaConf.PNG.210db48425a2a590bb6539b7aeebb7d9.PNG

THE PLAYERS

Arwel Sklenar with another good year and the usual goalscorers.

THE YOUTH INTAKE

A good intake, with Lewis Lewis slotting straight in and breaking the youngest goalscorer recordScreen 1 Screen 2

857539726_ClubFacilites.PNG.d034034e8b738010d045cc39d83f0137.PNG

630725425_SeasonInfo.PNG.f6ee729bc565dbc7248e16abd089ebfb.PNG

77365414_PlayerInfo.PNG.a5eab9423f0cef4569acebe4a7ae3f7c.PNG

End of Season Review

Season 2022/23

C. E. Jenlai

C.E. Jenlai - Football Manager 2021 Guide - FM21 Team Guides

Season Summary

An exceptional first season as we cruised to the league title and promotion to the top tier.  We held our own in the cup too.

Season Details

League Table - We were superb and topped the table throughout the campaign.

League Fixtures - We were so consistent and we got better and better as the league progressed.

Promotion Group Stage - We won the title with ease and topped the table by a huge twenty points.

Promotion Group Stage Fixtures - Our form continued as we steamrollered everyone.

Copa Constitució - We made it through to the quarter final before we lost away to top fkight side Inter d'Escaldes.

Friendlies - With just the one victory, it was a very tough pre season campaign.

Squad - We only have eleven players and one of those was injured all year.

Squad Dynamics - As lovely as you would think.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - We do not have a youth academy, so there is no intake this year.

Finances - We lost a lot of money this year and hace slipped into the red, with Insecure finances now being registered.

Key Players

Lesego Mpote - Our left winger was our best player this season.

Bruno Simões - He was a rock at the heart of our defence.

Afonso Martins - Retrained into a central midfielder, he relished his new role.

Leandro Quinhentas - The Portuguese striker was a goal machine.

Pablo Blanco - The central defensive partner of Bruno Simões, they formed a formidable duo at the back.

Next Season

A top half finish is the goal.

Personal Coaching Data

2022/23   Minimal = (0.50*) ↑  National C ↑         4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   5 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   2 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑

Club Facilities

At Start   Basic                Poor              Adequate              None             None               Local      (0.50*)
2022/23    Basic =              Poor =            Adequate =            None =           None =             Regional ↑ (0.50*) =

Season Record

2022/23      30        25        2        3          79              19                 +60              83.33%

Overall Career Record

2022/23          30        25        2        3          79              19                 +60              83.33%             327 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                         Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

2022/23    Lliga Biosphere

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x Lliga Biosphere (2022/23)

Career Overview

2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Lliga Biosphere                       1st       Quarter Final                       Promoted as champions.  Winners of Promotion Group Stage.

2022/23    No one                                    0

2022/23    No one                                 0

2022/23    No one                                  0

2022/23    No one                                     0

Edited by DazRTaylor

Header.PNG.5a5a708edb2adb1756a7e5cd628e3db9.PNG

SEASON 14 – 2035/36 – Welsh JD Cymru Premier

FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES      - SQUAD 1 2

LEAGUE

Another up and down season, with some good spells. We found ourselves in the bottom section when the league split, which meant that, despite finishing on a decent 52 points, it was a 7th place finish this season.

League.thumb.PNG.4ca40c5a57a5f9c7e3ec20445a8e0779.PNG

LEAGUE CUP

613074402_LeagueCup.PNG.c01f40127f673fdc1ac4856bdb1edb80.PNG

WELSH CUP

596895593_WelshCup.PNG.78903ac79ad47bb09d0d976e901e9f58.PNG

THE PLAYERS

Glenn Alese managed 10 goals in his break-out season, while Arwel Sklenar continued his good form.

THE YOUTH INTAKE

AMC Andrew Wharton the standout player. Screen 1 Screen 2

OFF THE FIELD

I reached 500 games in management.

282458163_ClubFacilities.PNG.706412af5ee14bf7fcfc674e629e9ba2.PNG

1812298974_SeasonInfo.PNG.72fa8325755934e84fcfabca292fb4b3.PNG

915095109_PlayerInfo.PNG.1da23528efbc435092187ac7e2f6be1d.PNG

Header.PNG.47061ae4f3a0442d762dd096765a05b4.PNG

SEASON 15 – 2036/37 – Welsh JD Cymru Premier

FIXTURES  -  FIXTURES - SQUAD 1 2

LEAGUE

Similar season to the last one, but with a flip after the league split. We found our way into the top half of the table, but this made the end of the season difficult. Despite this, we somehow manged to get over the line in the European play-off, beating Aberystwyth Town 1-0 in the final.

League.thumb.PNG.8ade36f153e814bc0a846f0a61da76a2.PNG

LEAGUE CUP

343705905_LeagueCup.PNG.60d933bddfab3e06467871796f5d1b5f.PNG

WELSH CUP

1645351162_WelshCup.PNG.83f9882afa36986493cc74dbeacea881.PNG

THE YOUTH INTAKE

Screen 1 Screen 2

433263997_ClubFacilities.PNG.50d44708ad108e8c42710d6865864f7d.PNG

36054958_SeasonInfo.PNG.2e060de8054848eff39b24d3bb323f2f.PNG

606830177_pLAYERiNFO.PNG.a53fd909663bf3dce1a8e1aa56754f8c.PNG

pLAYER iNFO.PNG

Edited by Shankly84

All images

Season 2030/31 - Super League

Our first taste of European football was a bit underwhelming. We entered the Conference league in the second round of qualifying and played Ilves of Finland, we beat them 3 - 0 on aggregate and were paired up against APOEL of Cyprus. First game was at home where we scored early and dominated the game but couldnt score again.  We copped an equaliser in the 77th minute with the only shot on target which was frustrating. We got off on the wrong foot in the return leg copping goals in the 2nd and 25th minutes. We managed to level with goals on either side of half time but then conceded twice late on to get knocked out.  A bad exit however get half a mil for our troubles. 

In the league we gave away too many points to the non big 4 teams which cost us dearly.  This meant we didnt finish in the top 6 and no European football next season. We did put up good results against the big 4, managing to get 11 points off them though.  

We did perform much better in the Greek Cup and made the Final against Aris. We knocked out both Paok and Aek in the process, but didnt turn up for the final as the occasion got to us.  This also helped the coffers with another 400k in prizemoney.  Doesnt look like the loser gets Europe if the winner is already qualified.

2028620121_2022-09-06(3).png.9392b403d1a2ee3ccbb10ec9c63033b2.png

Basinas' release clause was finally triggered by Inter where he didnt get a game all season. It meant that we had a positive cash balance of 1.2m which i quickly utilised to upgrade training and youth facilities which are now below average and adequate respectively.

1271277189_2022-09-05(4).png.c1f9f228daf8e2ed778996435a01e389.png

1947723945_2022-09-05(6).png.f5b80334b174d7038ea985127b436782.png

1358677709_2022-09-05(5).png.ca9c452d63d32e4a94cc071ca2486dd2.png

It took until we were in the red for them to approve our youth recruitment improvement but it is now exceptional:

1001689290_2022-09-06(1).png.64291b52c5edb4b74839e8664ee078d2.png

Fragis again won the NXGN best wonderkid and also was Top Goalscorer for the league. He's a full Greek international now at 18 and have his min release clause at 11m and contracted for another 2 years.  So have him for a little while longer.

Youth preview is again a good one with A's all round:

2022-09-06.png.d278737a39592d57e6809152d08ce4ad.png

A really decent intake with a couple of defenders going straight into the first. 

275759487_2022-09-06(4).png.44c5037d5e7b4365715ea34d565f5435.png

Despite the good intakes, i did replace my HOYD to this guy.  Personality change of Professional to Resolute:

959138647_2022-09-07(3).png.a046c9615d47a188881e1c868c65de22.png

I am feeling the Welsh love so here I am.

Club Introduction

Brickfield Rangers

Photo Gallery - Brickfield Rangers FC

The Manager

This is me.

8zrmuIS.png

Personal Coaching Data

Club Facilities

At Start   Basic                Below Average     Adequate              Average          Fairly Basic       Local   (0.50*)

Season Record

Overall Career Record

Transfer Sale Record

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                   Position     JD Welsh Cup     Nathaniel MG Cup                   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor