FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

7 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

not at the moment since 21.4  crashes the editor upon loading, so until SI figures out the cause i can't update it. best option is to use a updated transfers patch and it will be the same

Is the official db winter update (21.3) causing the editor to crash?

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Mr. Bloom said:

Is the official db winter update (21.3) causing the editor to crash?

no but its causing my database to crash the editor upon loading. and to fix that will mean doing everything from scratch again

52 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

no but its causing my database to crash the editor upon loading. and to fix that will mean doing everything from scratch again

Oh I see. Quite annoying tobe honest. I was just wondering what the 21.4 update was.

Anyway, keep up the good work. It is much appriciated.

1 hora atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

Wait, does that mean there's no way to salvage the data? What does Karin say about it?

8 hours ago, shimera said:

Wait, does that mean there's no way to salvage the data? What does Karin say about it?

it means the file will be the pre winter database update. when starting a new game you can select which database to use

1 hour ago, spiroxes2032 said:

is the file already available?

very soon, just in the process of veryying it. over 280 competitions make it a 1/100 chance to verify so i just keep going until i suceed at this stage

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to 2021 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-10, University/U18/High School/U15 280 Competitions+ FMF FORMAT!!
  • Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to FM21.1 non winter update 2021 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-10, University/U18/High School/U15 280 Competitions+ FMF FORMAT!!
21 minutes ago, 遠藤さくら said:

i want to start from level 10 so i add japan as a playable country and holiday mode for a while and it becomes like the picture shows.the japanese teams suppose to appear but it doesnt.please let me know if i do something wrong.

Untitled.png

uhh what do you mean? 県2リーグからまだ見えないのことですか?

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™
hidden

2 minutes ago, Matteo3champions said:

@Robbles Quin ®™Hi, i don't understand: the "new player" file is the update after the transfer window? I've to remove the previous file (the old version) and add this one?

it updates the JFL with transfers and 2020 statistics

9 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

you need to select the 21.1 (football manager base) and it will load

thank you. i also noticed that Avispa Fukuoka are in the Champions League instead of Nagoya Grampus

1 minute ago, dino88 said:

thank you. i also noticed that Avispa Fukuoka are in the Champions League instead of Nagoya Grampus

thats a ACL issue not in my database unfortunately. i am not good enough to configure continential competitions

7 hours ago, xikketweb said:

I can't use the 308695782_0J.League2021Level10Database.fmf file in database 21.3, game says not verified :(

read the above posts, load the game with the 21.1 update. 21.1 can use 21.3 files

30 minutes ago, fselika said:

Hi Robbles Quin ®™,

Thanks for the amazing work. Now FM real start !! :applause:

I have just one question about the facepack , wish it didn't match up with new version. Is it just for me or did you have the same trouble ?

Thank's

i have the same problem. Karin hasw released a facepack generator which maybe you could look at

You say that there are some small unavoidable bugs. Which bugs do you mean and does it include J1 teams being transferred to the university leagues?

Thank you very much for the amazing work.

Hi, first up thanks for all the great work by you and karin on this file, it really is phenomenal

could you make a 21.3 compatible league file?

i have a feeling that SI wont fix whatever causes the editor to crash in the next couple of weeks and i really dont want to use the 21.1 db because of all the general improvements to the game world in 21.3 (example: in 21.1 italian teams below serie c almost never had any youth facilities/coaching/recruitment ratings, which meant that players of quality where pretty much never generated there, in 21.3 they do have youth ratings,), but i also feel its a massive loss to play without an active japan, so if you could release a file with the top 2-3 levels i would really appreciate it, i dont mind using karins 21.1 japan db file with a 21.3 compatible league file if that makes it easier to release.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Hello, and first congratulations for completing this high amount of work. I want to ask a thing, i don't know is anyone is having the same issue, but i followed the instructions above to activate lower levels and certainly Level 1-7 is working perfectly but for 8-10 the clubs and players are present (Even qualify and for Emperor's Cup) but they are not manageable and also league structures and classifications are not present, maybe i should sim a year for these competitions to be present?

2 hours ago, Troyon said:

You say that there are some small unavoidable bugs. Which bugs do you mean and does it include J1 teams being transferred to the university leagues?

Thank you very much for the amazing work.

nothing like that. as in if you get relegated from the JFL you might not go into the correct regional league as it might depend on pro/rel. you will still be in a regional league though so nothing changes. that is the biggest bug

1 minute ago, Deibitto said:

Hello, and first congratulations for completing this high amount of work. I want to ask a thing, i don't know is anyone is having the same issue, but i followed the instructions above to activate lower levels and certainly Level 1-7 is working perfectly but for 8-10 the clubs and players are present (Even qualify and for Emperor's Cup) but they are not manageable and also league structures and classifications are not present, maybe i should sim a year for these competitions to be present?

yes that is the prefered way until i get level 10 verified which is like a lottery due to the amount of stuff that ffs up verification.

1 hour ago, eleghandi said:

Hi, first up thanks for all the great work by you and karin on this file, it really is phenomenal

could you make a 21.3 compatible league file?

i have a feeling that SI wont fix whatever causes the editor to crash in the next couple of weeks and i really dont want to use the 21.1 db because of all the general improvements to the game world in 21.3 (example: in 21.1 italian teams below serie c almost never had any youth facilities/coaching/recruitment ratings, which meant that players of quality where pretty much never generated there, in 21.3 they do have youth ratings,), but i also feel its a massive loss to play without an active japan, so if you could release a file with the top 2-3 levels i would really appreciate it, i dont mind using karins 21.1 japan db file with a 21.3 compatible league file if that makes it easier to release.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

That will take me month's to create and there are other Japan databases that have what you are looking for. there is a file i think on the Asian competitions page. you can use 21.3 databases on 21.1 but no vice versa. for FM22 i plan on doing the whole system again from scratch which would include a 100% Authentic experience, from Teams/Leagues team histories, team colours, team info etc

Japan.fmfJapan_DB_fixes.fmf

i have updated the 2 japan files by Dave for those who just want to have japan present in FM but not doing the journeyman approach. this should work with 21.3.

@woolymuffler @matteo.franchini87

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

On 30/11/2020 at 18:52, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

UPDATE: 03/08/2021

Welcome to the third official file for JAPAN now as a FMF!!! (Finally verified this monster)!!!

Japan is one of the hardest if not the hardest league to replicate on the editor, due to how unorthodox the league system is (1-1-1-1-9-5-47-43-23-5) etc, so I am proud to getting such a file done in the editor. of course despite it being a FMF, there will be a few small unavoidable bugs due to there being 280+ competitions to simulate. but no crashses etc that i can find in 8+ years of simming with 100% accuracy. 

NOTE: LEVEL 7 is the only league verified meaning you can start your career anywhere from J1 to the Prefecture leagues. to change or start in level 10 you MUST load in another country first then add Japan as a playable country to start for those who wanna start from the absolute bottom. 

ALSO, if you are loading this with all the players etc BE PREPARED for a 15 minute loading period at the start of the game. it will appear to be stuck, but it is not. between me and Karin who has done all the players from leagues 1-4 for 2021 and leagues 5-6 in season 2020 date there are over 1 Million changes to the editor.

Tiers 1-10 are included all with real 2021 Fixtures and league expansions for 2022 and beyond!

Also included is the FULL EMPERORS CUP QUALIFICATION with over 1500+ TEAMS over 47 REGIONS!!!

Other competitions include: Fuji Xerox Super Cup, YBC Levain Cup with 2020+2021 fixtures and expansions, Shakaijin Cup, J.League Youth Cup, + 3 High School competitions with Qualifying!

ALL TEAMS ALSO HAVE THE CORRECT SPONSERS AND VALUES

Also included is Karin's Latest  FM21 Players/Staff/Media/Referee Database translated from Japanese (NEW over 9000 players/staff etc)!

OVERVIEW 2021:

Meiji Yasuda Leagues 1-3, Japan Football League, All 9 Regional first and All 5 Regional second Divisions. All Level 7-10 leagues in 47 regions. (1500+ Teams)

A 5 Tiered High School Pyramid with 350+ Teams, U18 Competitions mirroring Level 1-4 and 5-10 being split into the 47 regions.

all Senior competitions and CUPS are all 100% real and all U18/University leagues etc are at least semi realistic.

Relegation from the JFL might throw you into a random Tier 4 league do to what leagues those promoting from are based (no way to fix this without dynamic relegation which will add thousands of hours of testing).

OPTIONAL/RECOMMENDED ADD ONS:

3D Ball Pack https://community.sigames.com/topic/539250-fm21-3d-ball-pack-for-over-150-competitions/

REALISTIC WEATHER https://community.sigames.com/topic/539396-fm21-realistic-weather-v11-updated-12520-added-aus/

REALISTIC TRANSFERS AND LEAGUE REPUTATIONS https://community.sigames.com/topic/542260-fm21-realistic-transfer-preferences-and-new-league-reputations-by-daveincid-and-majesticeternity/

files to be downloaded to the "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data/ folder

0J League Referees.fmf 30.04 kB · 23 downloads 0J League Database New Players.fmf 5.34 MB · 25 downloads 0 J.League 2021 Level 10 Database.fmf 866.31 kB · 32 downloads

Hi I've downloaded all the files and put them in editor data but the japan database is still not loading. Please can you tell me what i need to do to get it working?

1 minute ago, valenciaropa said:

Hi I've downloaded all the files and put them in editor data but the japan database is still not loading. Please can you tell me what i need to do to get it working?

load it with the 19.1 database not 19.3

Just now, valenciaropa said:

I've just started Fm and have no idea what you mean sorry! Can you explain to me step by step as this is the first time i am using external leagues

start a new career and in the top right it should sar Football Manager 21.3 Update or something like that. click and change it to football manager and make sure the databases are enabled

3 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

i have updated the 2 japan files by Dave for those who just want to have japan present in FM but not doing the journeyman approach. this should work with 21.3.

@woolymuffler @matteo.franchini87

It seems the 21.3 files don't work (or I am doing something incorrectly). I've got the files in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data but I don't see them as a selectable nation:

image.png.f4ccc96746c7fc346d258526edbccabb.png

Edit: Ah, I see the issue; it says they need to be verified with 21.3 as they were verified with 21.1.1

image.png.494b38ee02f28de03baff3a8f0097f70.png

image.png.1ed2eee4d18974cd8defad7578b5f400.png

Easy fix in the end; 20 teams is the correct number from what I read in Wikipedia so just had to change the League data from 18 teams min/max to 20 teams min/max

Edited by woolymuffler

2 minutes ago, woolymuffler said:

It seems the 21.3 files don't work (or I am doing something incorrectly). I've got the files in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data but I don't see them as a selectable nation:

image.png.f4ccc96746c7fc346d258526edbccabb.png

ffs, guess ill have to create one from scratch tommorow ;)