[FM21] Award Overhaul v1.2 *UPDATED 12/2/20*

Have you changed the names of the English Awards? For example, Premier League player of the month instead of Premier Division player of the month. Or abbreviations like this (The Professional Footballers' Association Men's Players' Player of the Year (often called the PFA Men's Players' Player of the Year, the Players' Player of the Year, or simply the Player of the Year))

8 hours ago, spiros91 said:

Have you changed the names of the English Awards? For example, Premier League player of the month instead of Premier Division player of the month. Or abbreviations like this (The Professional Footballers' Association Men's Players' Player of the Year (often called the PFA Men's Players' Player of the Year, the Players' Player of the Year, or simply the Player of the Year))

@spiros91 Thanks for the feedback! I've updated the file with your file you gave me, which fixed the names!

7 minutes ago, jessejesster said:

Wow, this is simply divine. Thank you so much @majesticeternity! I have donated to your cause. One thing, almost all of the awards are working except the Ballon d’Or was not awarded. Any tips? All the other d’Or’s were.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

do you have a screenshot of the issue?

I'm not sure, awards were finicky last year, and seem to be also this year. some don't work, some do. I'm trying to figure it out.

Edited by majesticeternity

Ballon D'Or was not given this year because of Covid-19.  Sure its just not that causing it?

29 minutes ago, jessejesster said:

Oh ok, just funny bc the Ballon d'or is the most important award. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 8.15.07 PM.png

• majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] Award Overhaul v1.1 *UPDATED 11/30*
  • majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] Award Overhaul v1.2 *UPDATED 12/2/20*
1 hour ago, pejocho said:

Yes, as others had said, there are some players out of position in some awards as UEFA Best XI, however at other XI awards there is no problem as IFFHS World Team, UEL Squad of the Season, Champions League Team or FIFPro World XI.

Yes, there are some issues with awards each year in FM. Some awards do not work at all, and this one seems to have a bug. It has the same exact settings as some of the other awards you mentioned.

I don't have the ability to fix these things. I can only add or modify current ones. Not fix if they work or not, that's SI's job.

hace 14 minutos, majesticeternity dijo:

Yes, there are some issues with awards each year in FM. Some awards do not work at all, and this one seems to have a bug. It has the same exact settings as some of the other awards you mentioned.

I don't have the ability to fix these things. I can only add or modify current ones. Not fix if they work or not, that's SI's job.

Ok, thanks for your work anyway! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2020 at 00:45, jessejesster said:

FYI The Eredevisie Team of the Year is working, which I'm very happy about, however it is missing a name haah...

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 12.42.18 AM.png

I imagine @majesticeternity copied over the full name to the short name but it's 2 characters too long for a short name. All that is needed is to manually input a short name for this award in the editor. 'Team of the Year' is enough ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Does this media mod change the kinds of questions that are being asked?

Unfortunately no, new questions would have to be added in translation files.

this mainly changes who asked you the questions, how likely they are to like/hate you, trick you, etc, and how they write their articles

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

Not sure....would need more info

Its not just your patch but in general that goals of year , Goals of the month do not work whether i use your patch or not . They are greyed out 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@majesticeternity How can I improve an award for a multi-group competition? For example Italian Serie C group A, group B and group C ? the best player / manager of the three groups ?
Thanks!

Edited by Cizzu

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/04/2021 at 05:02, Cizzu said:

@majesticeternity How can I improve an award for a multi-group competition? For example Italian Serie C group A, group B and group C ? the best player / manager of the three groups ?
Thanks!

Improve? 

Well, you would select the group as the competition? But I'm not sure if you can do best of 3 groups...

• 1 month later...

Great stuff BUT,

Ballon D'or doesnt work, replaced by globe fan fav potential duplicate

World soccer young player & Kopa thropy are duplicate

There are 4 GK awards but World Golden Globe not working...duplicate

Event  England Nation Award include World best coach won by brazilian coach & club

Half season...delete..new save without  award overhaul..:confused:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by m4Nzx
Add

11 hours ago, m4Nzx said:

Great stuff BUT,

Ballon D'or doesnt work, replaced by globe fan fav potential duplicate

World soccer young player & Kopa thropy are duplicate

There are 4 GK awards but World Golden Globe not working...duplicate

Event  England Nation Award include World best coach won by brazilian coach & club

Half season...delete..new save without  award overhaul..:confused:

Not quite sure what you mean at the end, but keep in mind due to COVID, for the first season or so, several awards don't work.

Would you mind sending me a link to that save? I haven't found quite the issues you have, wondered what's up, or how you set it up.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

I used @majesticeternity's award overhaul for my FM21 save and it was by far my favorite experience ever playing FM. Really made the game so much better. Thanks Majestice. Any plan on updating for FM22? Would you consider doing something like an all English award version? I have no idea what the French and Italian awards are for lol. Regardless, thanks for your work. Please add some awards to the Eredivisie for FM22. Everyone on here should try to contribute to his PayPal as he deserves it!

Edited by jessejesster