[FM21] Realistic Competition Colors v1.1 *UPDATED 1/9/2021*

1 minute ago, PequenoGenio said:

On another website there is a editor data file that changes the brazilian club colours.

CAn be used with yours?

Or maybe you can launch them separated?

Yes, it can be used. It's only database changes, so it will just overwrite the others. 

But if you use this one, you shouldn't need that one...

But either way, I uploaded a file WITHOUT the club color changes for you. :)

Enjoy!

7 minutos atrás, majesticeternity disse:

Yes, it can be used. It's only database changes, so it will just overwrite the others. 

But if you use this one, you shouldn't need that one...

But either way, I uploaded a file WITHOUT the club color changes for you. :)

Enjoy!

Nice!!!!! Thanks mate.

Edited by PequenoGenio

2 minutes ago, KeegBCFC said:

@majesticeternity I have been checking every hour waiting for your Editor stuff from last year to be available for FM21, so delighted!

Thank you very much! You don't know how much that simple sentence meant so much to me... Makes my working very hard to get these out quickly, worth it!

Thank you! :)

Like every year great files thanks a lot :applause:
I only noticed one mistake, in the editor the digits at R and B are swapped in the RGB color code. Because of this error the colors are not displayed correctly. Maybe you could have a look at it again, best regards ;)

On 27/11/2020 at 18:05, DAMiO said:

I only noticed one mistake, in the editor the digits at R and B are swapped in the RGB color code. Because of this error the colors are not displayed correctly. Maybe you could have a look at it again, best regards ;)

Will there be an update because of this? Can confirm this problem.

Edited by Duckn

On 27/11/2020 at 18:05, DAMiO said:

Is it because of this Flamengo are blue-black instead of red-black?

And I also wonder where the competition colors come into play, as there is no colored title bar anymore..

3 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

Is it because of this Flamengo are blue-black instead of red-black?

And I also wonder where the competition colors come into play, as there is no colored title bar anymore..

If you use custom skins, you can see the colors. Almost every competition has therefore the wrong color, only black and white are correct obviously.

48 minutes ago, Duckn said:

Will there be an update because of this? Can confirm this problem.

26 minutes ago, Duckn said:

If you use custom skins, you can see the colors. Almost every competition has therefore the wrong color, only black and white are correct obviously.

When I get the chance, I will figure out how to fix them. Thanks for the info

• majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] Realistic Competition Colors v1.0 *UPDATED 12/4/2020*

Hi Majestic, 

Superb work as always. Thank you for all you do for the community. I was wondering if the Europa Conference League will now be updated to show as black background with lime/brightish green text as per the official logo Uefa released last week. If the Europa league logo is the basis for the colours used then it seems that black and lime would be correct for the Conference competition. All of the details from UEFA are here, including the new logo. 

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/0264-10fe90612aa3-37b2bc77f89e-1000--europa-conference-league-lowdown/ 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] Realistic Competition Colors v1.1 *UPDATED 1/9/2021*
  • 1 month later...
On 10/01/2021 at 02:01, majesticeternity said:

v1.1 Update:
FA Cup
FA Youth Challenge Cup
Ligue 1
Ligue 2
Serie A
Jupiler Pro League
Coupe Gambardella, thanks to @vourtsio
Regionalliga Nord / Nordost / West / Südwest / Bayern, thanks to @vourtsio

With brazilian clubs colours? Thanks!