[Holland] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff
20 hours ago, stevenvdijk said:

Ajax's squad numbers should have number 14 as not able to be selected (as its not available due to Cruijff)

Correct. There was an error in one of the file commands and this overwrote the unavailable numbers. Should be fixed for next release

Updated / tweaked all aforementioned info. Thank you Steven, some good stuff there!

On 24/11/2020 at 16:37, Reddiablo said:

Unfortunately U18 staff is not in the game at the moment (U19 has become U18) - there seem to have been some underlying issues that we are looking into.

Sorry to keep nagging about this, but is there any hope it will be fixed soon? I have been waiting to start my save till this gets fixed, but I'm starting to get a little bit impatient

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, Koek en Bakker said:

Sorry to keep nagging about this, but is there any hope it will be fixed soon? I have been waiting to start my save till this gets fixed, but I'm starting to get a little bit impatient

mmm cookies.

I have been told that this is quite an issue "behind the scenes" - and this ought to be fixed with the release of the next data update. I cannot tell you exactly when this will be, but it will not be in January, I'm afraid.

5 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

I have been told that this is quite an issue "behind the scenes" - and this ought to be fixed with the release of the next data update. I cannot tell you exactly when this will be, but it will not be in January, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the clarification, this at least gives me some kind of indication. The next data update will most likely be the winter update right? Because I think I could wait until then, but not much longer haha

Thomas Letsch profile and preferences can use some updating based on how Vitesse is playing this season. 

Recently did some digging on the playing style of Thomas Letsch, using some VI Pro analyses, and made changes in my own database. Having watched some matches in FM I think with the below attributes /changes in the db I have come quite close to how they play in real life - so feel free to take over what you see fit :)

Preferred formation: 5-2-1-2 WB, Second preferred formation: 5-3-2 DM WB

Tactical attributes:

• Attacking 14 (this was 15, but found that results changed quite a lot when i switched this down just 1 notch, of course with the below other attributes impacted)
  • Depth: 8
  • Determination: 15
  • Directness: 10
  • Physicality: 14
  • Flamboyancy: 12
  • Flexibility: 16
  • Pressing: 16
  • Tactical knowledge: 16
  • Tempo: 12
  • Width: 6

Tendencies:

• Will use man-marking: 4
  • Will use offside trap: 6
  • Will sit back and defend a lead: 7
  • Will use subs: 14
  • Will look to play out of defence: 12
  • Will counter press: 20
  • Will press intensely: 14

Tactical roles:

• DL/DR: Complete Wing-back
  • DC: Libero

Finally i also improved Letsch current ability to 135. This all has resulted that Vitesse is quite consistently showing up between 3rd and 6th position in the 3 test runs i did.

Main sources i used:

https://www.vi.nl/pro/analyse/zo-speelt-het-vitesse-van-thomas-letsch

https://www.vi.nl/pro/analyse/az---vitesse-bewijst-hoe-leuk-een-tactisch-steekspel-kan-zijn

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 23/01/2021 at 16:46, Delvi said:

Mario Been ID601624 should be set as retired person

Wim Kieft ID37018287 should be set as retired person

Been is still happy to persue a managerial/assistant role. Have degraded his ratings somewhat. Thanks.

In the regular database Martin Jol (Ado Den Haag) is set as a Director, but in real life he is the so called "Head of Technical Heart" which could be translated to Director of Football since he does hire managers and signs players. Therefore I would recommend to change his role to be the Director of Football for Ado Den Haag. (source: https://adodenhaag.nl/nl/club/organisatie/technisch-hart)

Also one extra question, I know this has been asked a lot on this forum and in this topic specificly, but is it for sure that the U18 staff for all Dutch clubs (excluding Ajax ofcourse) will be fixed in the next data-update? I can't stress enough how important I find this issue and I think there will be many more who think of this the same. 

• SI Staff
49 minutes ago, LarsHermus said:

In the regular database Martin Jol (Ado Den Haag) is set as a Director, but in real life he is the so called "Head of Technical Heart" which could be translated to Director of Football since he does hire managers and signs players. Therefore I would recommend to change his role to be the Director of Football for Ado Den Haag. (source: https://adodenhaag.nl/nl/club/organisatie/technisch-hart)

Also one extra question, I know this has been asked a lot on this forum and in this topic specificly, but is it for sure that the U18 staff for all Dutch clubs (excluding Ajax ofcourse) will be fixed in the next data-update? I can't stress enough how important I find this issue and I think there will be many more who think of this the same. 

Technically Hamdi signs and not Jol.

I'll set Mo Hamdi as MD and Jol as DOF - with Mo Hamdi having the final say. It's not fully accurate but best we can do.

I find this issue more important than you. ;) --- my colleagues indicate that this issue has been resolved.

9 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

And just now Jol will be getting a different role altogether.

Great.

Hahahaha, but I wasn't wrong hey ;)

1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

I find this issue more important than you. ;) --- my colleagues indicate that this issue has been resolved.

This is great news to hear! I guess thanks for pushing effort towards the department to get this fixed!

Since I'm inspecting the whole PSV staff for some minor fixes, I mabye have some suggestions in case you guys overlooked them:

Rene Dannenburg (Head of Fysio) is no longer at PSV (source: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/rené-dannenburg-b9370013) (he is also not mentioned on the whole PSV website)

Tim Wolf (First team coach) is actually Assistent Manager at PSV U18 (https://www.psv.nl/jeugd/teams/team/psv-jo18-1-2020-2021.htm#players-955277)

Toon Gebrands (President) is not really the President of PSV but more like Edwin van der Sar in real life and in game a Director (in Dutch we say Algemeen Directeur) (https://www.psv.nl/psv/club/organisatie/organisatie-psv.htm)

I can imagine these are little nitpicks but I'm just trying to help to make the game more realistic ;)

• SI Staff
23 minutes ago, LarsHermus said:

Since I'm inspecting the whole PSV staff for some minor fixes, I mabye have some suggestions in case you guys overlooked them:

Rene Dannenburg (Head of Fysio) is no longer at PSV (source: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/rené-dannenburg-b9370013) (he is also not mentioned on the whole PSV website)

Tim Wolf (First team coach) is actually Assistent Manager at PSV U18 (https://www.psv.nl/jeugd/teams/team/psv-jo18-1-2020-2021.htm#players-955277)

Toon Gebrands (President) is not really the President of PSV but more like Edwin van der Sar in real life and in game a Director (in Dutch we say Algemeen Directeur) (https://www.psv.nl/psv/club/organisatie/organisatie-psv.htm)

I can imagine these are little nitpicks but I'm just trying to help to make the game more realistic ;)

There is no end-date on his LinkedIn profile, so he should still be there based on that.
The other two have been fixed :)

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, Sport Lacost said:

Hi @Reddiablo, do you know if the Ajax staff has been fixed for the Feb/March update? I remember a few years ago a similar issue being there at release but by the final major patch it had been fixed, so just wondering if that was the case this year or not.

Thanks

This is a club's licensing decision and I have not heard that this will be amended.

Hi Reddiablo and other Researchers,

First of all, thank you for your hard work. I have a small question about the entry of new youth. When I started a new game, I miss some players who couldn't make it to the first release, because of their age. In my game, I miss some players who turned 16 in the period between 1 september - 1 februari. Normally they made their entry in the winterupdate, but I only saw Moukoko (Dortmund).

At least I was hoping on the entry of Gooijer, Banel (Ajax) and tempt Rijkhoff to return to Amsterdam. Am I doing something wrong?

• SI Staff
42 minutes ago, Matezet said:

Hi Reddiablo and other Researchers,

First of all, thank you for your hard work. I have a small question about the entry of new youth. When I started a new game, I miss some players who couldn't make it to the first release, because of their age. In my game, I miss some players who turned 16 in the period between 1 september - 1 februari. Normally they made their entry in the winterupdate, but I only saw Moukoko (Dortmund).

At least I was hoping on the entry of Gooijer, Banel (Ajax) and tempt Rijkhoff to return to Amsterdam. Am I doing something wrong?

The start date of the game remains "1-9-2020" regardless of the update

the ONLY exception is Moukoko, but the same age rules apply as before.

• 2 weeks later...

I have mabye some suggestions which could be added before the last data update arrives:

Vitesse:

I would change the role of Johannes Spors from Technical Director to Director of Football since he is responsible for the transfers and contracts of the players at Vitesse

Feyenoord:

As set Arne Slot will become Manager after the 20/21 season, and Mario Pusic will become Assissent Manager after the 20/21 season. However in the current database Koen Stam is set as Assisent Manager. I would recommend to change Koen Stam to a regular first team Coach and make Cor Pot Assistent Manager and set him to leave after the 20/21 season as I expected he will leave together with Dick Advocaat.

PSV:

Peter Uneken (Manager of Jong PSV) will leave after the 20/21 season and Ruud van Nistelrooy will become the new Jong PSV Manager. Is it possible to set this up in the game?

I hope these suggestions can make it on time for the next data update!

A really low priority and no problem that the data lock has already passed..

Chahine van Bohemen (Ajax) should have 'Trained at Vitesse' as he was there from 01/07/2014-30/06/2019 and then joined Ajax 01/07/2019.

https://www.vitessejeugd.nl/Teams/Spelerinformatie/Onder 15/van Bohemen/Chahine.html

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/chahine-van-bohemen/profil/spieler/656198

I think the media description should be changed to defender left, but that is subjective as I can't be sure if that remains accurate.

Thanks.

Souffian El Karouani at NEC Nijmegen is one of the best attacking left wing-backs in the Eerste Divisie IRL, but his preferred foot is his right according to the game (Transfermarkt says the same thing in fairness.)

It seems he is naturally mainly left-footed though judging by these crosses and this free-kick that he takes with his left at the end of this video.

Edited by Mighty Shrimper

• 1 month later...

Obi Onyeike (VVSB) should have his  8 appearances for Hereford United in the 14/15 season deleted as their seasons results were expunged when the club went out of business.

• SI Staff
52 minutes ago, Timma said:

Obi Onyeike (VVSB) should have his  8 appearances for Hereford United in the 14/15 season deleted as their seasons results were expunged when the club went out of business.

He still played the games though?

What is the official common stance, do the actual players apps appear here and there? (eg. yearbooks, websites) ?

1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

He still played the games though?

What is the official common stance, do the actual players apps appear here and there? (eg. yearbooks, websites) ?

The league games were wiped off all the official records as if they never happened at all because the club died midway through the season.

It's a different situation to the one that has seen various leagues curtailed in the last couple of seasons.

• SI Staff
47 minutes ago, Timma said:

The league games were wiped off all the official records as if they never happened at all because the club died midway through the season.

It's a different situation to the one that has seen various leagues curtailed in the last couple of seasons.

I understand that the club records have been annulled, but there are situation where the players´ achievements etc. still get counted. 

So I just need to verified that this is 100% FA confirmed, yearbooks, soccerwaywhoscoredopta etc etc. are in unison. 

• 3 months later...

I posted this in the North America thread but was recommended to post it here too:

Suriname national team needs a lot of updating. IRL the following players have all declared for Suriname:

Warner Hahn

Ridgeciano Hops

Sean Klaiber

Diego Biseswar

Sheraldo Becker

Ryan Donk

Kelvin Leerdam

Mitchell Donald

Florian Jozefzoon

Shaquille Pinas

Mitchell te Vrede

Ramon Leeuwin

Myenty Abena

Also, a lot of Dutch players should have Suriname second nationality but don't currently have it. I don't have a full list but this would be worth going through systematically. I think Suriname changed their law around dual nationality players being eligible for the national team, hence why so many new good players declared for them. This should also mean that more dual nationality players will be likely to declare for them in the years to come. Perhaps worth looking into?

• SI Staff
17 minutes ago, ramlaku said:

I posted this in the North America thread but was recommended to post it here too:

Suriname national team needs a lot of updating. IRL the following players have all declared for Suriname:

Warner Hahn

Ridgeciano Hops

Sean Klaiber

Diego Biseswar

Sheraldo Becker

Ryan Donk

Kelvin Leerdam

Mitchell Donald

Florian Jozefzoon

Shaquille Pinas

Mitchell te Vrede

Ramon Leeuwin

Myenty Abena

Also, a lot of Dutch players should have Suriname second nationality but don't currently have it. I don't have a full list but this would be worth going through systematically. I think Suriname changed their law around dual nationality players being eligible for the national team, hence why so many new good players declared for them. This should also mean that more dual nationality players will be likely to declare for them in the years to come. Perhaps worth looking into?

Definitely. They have all been set for FM22 (I didn't check them one by one, but they are some of the better names) - and there's also additional players been second nationalitied. (is that a correct verb haha) - more to the fact that it is now made easier by Natio. (Surinamese gov't)

• SI Staff
19 minutes ago, Sport Lacost said:

Hi @Reddiablo, hope you’re well!

Hope everything is going ok in prep for FM22? Can you please ensure the issue that has been there in past versions about foreign takeovers at Ajax is taken care of for FM22? Tbf last version it was better but I seem to remember it reappearing with the latest patch on FM21.

It's too busy :D

I can't ensure yet. I would certainly hope and think so, I haven't changed it as per when it worked previously - but we are still going through different phases of the game. So I cannot ensure it yet.

Dear everyone,

Can anyone tell me how to transfer saved FM21 data to a new pc or rather a new SSD Harddisk which is gonna replace my old HDD one? I am playing this game (PC and XBOX version) through my GamePass subscription. I don't wanna lose all of my precious progress.

Thanks