[Holland] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Holland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Holland should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Known Issues:

Ajax - Licensing requirements mean that we can only use some of the Ajax staff.

• SI Staff

Due to licensing issues not all staff members may appear. There is nothing we can do about this unfortunately.
All Under 18 staff members are also missing due to a transition from leagues which caused more problems than just some database things. We are looking into it.

As the manager of the Dutch national team, I was constantly approached by young Dutch players with a second nationality about their chance to play for the Dutch national team. I also noticed a lot of my young players (at Ajax) had the 'uncommitted' tag. I had some time to mess around a bit in the editor, and I noticed many young players with second nationalities don't have the field 'Nation declared for at youth level' set. Being somewhat familiar with the DB and the editor, I assume this field is new for FM21 and hasn't been filled for most players I've checked. Examples (at Ajax) would be the Timber brothers, Musampa, Hansen and van der Sloot, but I've checked tens of players (across multiple clubs) and none have the field set. The mentioned players all play their international football for the Dutch national team. My suggestion would be to check the (most recent) squads of the Dutch national U18/U19/U21 teams for players with dual nationalities and set these players' nations declared for at youth level as 'Holland'.

Also, Ernest Poku is missing Ghana as his second nationality.

As always, thanks for your continued hard work, Jeroen!

• SI Staff
12 minutes ago, Oliver Roland said:

In beta there was Ruud van Nistelrooy as a PSV U19 manager but he is not in full game although I loaded large database and all leagues playable.

Unfortunately U18 staff is not in the game at the moment (U19 has become U18) - there seem to have been some underlying issues that we are looking into.

1 hour ago, Reddiablo said:

Unfortunately U18 staff is not in the game at the moment (U19 has become U18) - there seem to have been some underlying issues that we are looking into.

That was not detected before going live? Hopefully this can be fixed with a hotfix else there are going to be a lot of people upset

In addtion to the U21 competition (already mentioned in the league-specific issues forum) clubs who participate in the U21 competition do not have a B-team, but a under 21 team. 

except the clubs who have the jong-team in the football piramide: Az, Ajax, Fc Utrecht, Psv, Sparta, Volendam

If remember correct the take over can be turned off before starting a new game - in one of the previos edtitions it was an extra file about boardtakeover that needed to be unmarked , i assume if you can find this file, you will no longer have takeovers in the game

Edited by Dropveter

Sparta Rotterdam:
- Dolf Roks is alleen Hoofd Jeugdopleiding. Hij doet geen scouting meer. Dat doet Henk van Stee als Directeur voetbalzaken.
- Nico Jalink is assistent manager bij het eerste elftal, dus niet alleen trainer.
- Kick Kerklaan is geen trainer bij Sparta U19. Hij is assistent trainer bij U9.
- Jari Bosch is geen trainer bij Sparta U19. Hij is assistent trainer bij U16.
- Fouzi Mesaoudi en Jim Camphens missen in het spel. Zij kunnen toegevoegd worden als trainer bij Sparta U19, in plaats van Jari Bosch en Kick Kerklaan.

Naam: Fouzi Mesaoudi
Geboortedatum: 27-05-1981
Geboorteplaats: Alphen aan den Rijn
Bij Sparta sinds: 2018/2019
Diploma: Continentale A licentie

Naam: Jim Camphens
Geboortedatum: 30-05-1992
Geboorteplaats: Maassluis
Bij sparta sinds: seizoen 2013/2014

Alvast dank voor de aanpassingen!

Pec Zwolle are missing some scouts:

Gerard geerdink johannink works as an scout for Pec Zwolle since 2020 - 2021

Ettiene reijnen quiet as an player an works now as an scout for Pec Zwolle since 2020 - 2021

Kristof De croock works as an scout for Pec Zwolle since 2019-2020

• SI Staff
29 minutes ago, Peczwolle95 said:

Pec Zwolle are missing some scouts:

Gerard geerdink johannink works as an scout for Pec Zwolle since 2020 - 2021

Ettiene reijnen quiet as an player an works now as an scout for Pec Zwolle since 2020 - 2021

Kristof De croock works as an scout for Pec Zwolle since 2019-2020

Hi there, I can add Reijnen..... however

- are they pro scouts on full contracts?

I will need:
full name
date of birth, place of birth
nationality

would be nice to have -> hair style, height - favourite clubs/staff/plaeyrs

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, SpartaRotterdam said:

Sparta Rotterdam:
- Dolf Roks is alleen Hoofd Jeugdopleiding. Hij doet geen scouting meer. Dat doet Henk van Stee als Directeur voetbalzaken.
- Nico Jalink is assistent manager bij het eerste elftal, dus niet alleen trainer.
- Kick Kerklaan is geen trainer bij Sparta U19. Hij is assistent trainer bij U9.
- Jari Bosch is geen trainer bij Sparta U19. Hij is assistent trainer bij U16.
- Fouzi Mesaoudi en Jim Camphens missen in het spel. Zij kunnen toegevoegd worden als trainer bij Sparta U19, in plaats van Jari Bosch en Kick Kerklaan.

Naam: Fouzi Mesaoudi
Geboortedatum: 27-05-1981
Geboorteplaats: Alphen aan den Rijn
Bij Sparta sinds: 2018/2019

Naam: Jim Camphens
Geboortedatum: 30-05-1992
Geboorteplaats: Maassluis
Bij sparta sinds: seizoen 2013/2014

Alvast dank voor de aanpassingen!

In addition to the PM
Nico Jalink should be set as Ast. Mgr. already?

Fouzi Mesaoudi is manager at FC IJsselmonde? Then I have to pick, and I think we should give him the manager role there over a scouting role. (Unless if he left IJsselmonde)

Jim Camphens - has been added for updates.

Thanks!

Mesaoudi is both the U15 manager at Sparta and manager of IJsselmonde (zondag). This is confirmed in the interview with him and Rutjes in the presentation guide of the Sparta youth (on page 8 and 9): https://spartarotterdam.edities.nl/jeugdopleiding/2021/

Jalink and G. de Nooijer are both listed as assistent manager: https://www.sparta-rotterdam.nl/clubliefde/a-selectie/a-selectie/

Perhaps Camiel van Hoogstraten can take the Chief scout role from Dolf Roks. He is now set as a regular scout because otherwise he would not be in the game, but his jobtitle at Sparta is: Hoofd jeugdscouting en samenwerkingen.

PS: In the presentation guide there is mention of a youth scout named Gregory Esser (page 5). Does anyone know if this is the Belgian that played for MVV many years ago or if this is someone else completely? Because the MVV Esser is in the DB.

Edited by 0tto0o

4 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

Hi there, I can add Reijnen..... however

- are they pro scouts on full contracts?

I will need:
full name
date of birth, place of birth
nationality

would be nice to have -> hair style, height - favourite clubs/staff/plaeyrs

I know only stats of kristof de croock; he is also analist for voetbalprimeur.be

Kristof De Croock

31-10-1997

Belgium 

Articles of him

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws/942305/hoe-je-de-muur-van-charleroi-kan-doorbreken-en-zelf-geen-tegengoals-slikt.html

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws/945147/de-stylist-van-beerschot-speelt-alles-kapot-hoe-kan-holzhauser-worden-afgestopt-.html

13 hours ago, 0tto0o said:

Mesaoudi is both the U15 manager at Sparta and manager of IJsselmonde (zondag). This is confirmed in the interview with him and Rutjes in the presentation guide of the Sparta youth (on page 8 and 9): https://spartarotterdam.edities.nl/jeugdopleiding/2021/

Jalink and G. de Nooijer are both listed as assistent manager: https://www.sparta-rotterdam.nl/clubliefde/a-selectie/a-selectie/

Perhaps Camiel van Hoogstraten can take the Chief scout role from Dolf Roks. He is now set as a regular scout because otherwise he would not be in the game, but his jobtitle at Sparta is: Hoofd jeugdscouting en samenwerkingen.

PS: In the presentation guide there is mention of a youth scout named Gregory Esser (page 5). Does anyone know if this is the Belgian that played for MVV many years ago or if this is someone else completely? Because the MVV Esser is in the DB.

Sparta jeugdscout Gregory Esser is niet de MVV speler. Camiel van Hoogstraten is inderdaad Hoofd Jeugdscouting en samenwerkingen.

• SI Staff

There was an error in code which meant the retired squad numbers in Holland were not extracted properly - apologies for that. It's been fixed but that will not appear until the first official data update.

Saturday is matchday for U21 (and U18) teams.

Set affilations:

FC Dordrecht - FC Dordrecht Amateurs (FCD = Mother club, first option, option to friendly's, long term affilation, help with scouting, same kit, can't play in the same division).
FC Emmen - VV Emmen (FCE = Mother club, first option, option to friendly's, long term affilation, help with scouting, same kit, can't play in the same division).
FC Eindhoven - FC Eindhoven Amateurs (FCE = Mother club, first option, option to friendly's, long term affilation, help with scouting, same kit, can't play in the same division).
SC Heerenveen - VV Heerenveen (SCH = Mother club, first option, option to friendly's, long term affilation, help with scouting, same kit, can't play in the same division).
TOP Oss - SV TOP (TOP Oss = Mother club, first option, option to friendly's, long term affilation, help with scouting, same kit, can't play in the same division).
FC Den Bosch - BVV Den Bosch (Good relations; FCDB U18&21 plays on the complex of BVV, called Sportpark De Vliert).
FC Groningen - GRC Groningen (Good relations; FCG youth plays on the GRC-field).

Stadium issues:
Heerenveen U18 & U21 --> Sportpark Skoatterwald
Telstar U21 -->  Sportpark Schoonenberg
ADO Youth --> Sportpark De Aftrap (Den Haag)(please add)
Fortuna Youth --> Sportpark Het Anker (Buchten)(please add)
Willem II --> Sportpark Noorderpark (Tilburg)(please add)
De Graafschap --> ''Jong'' --> De Bezelhorst
Go Ahead --> Sportpark Zuiderlaan (Twello)(please add)
NAC --> Sportpark Heksenwiel (Breda)(please add)
Roda JC --> ''Jong'' --> Sportpark Kaalheide

New ''amateur'' club:
SV Robinhood, City=Amsterdam, established=2015
Manager = Steven Pienaar
Players = Eyong Enoh & Quincy Owusu-Abeyie.

Edited by Pa+rick

On 27/11/2020 at 16:33, Dean Gripton said:

There was an error in code which meant the retired squad numbers in Holland were not extracted properly - apologies for that. It's been fixed but that will not appear until the first official data update.

So januari and no save game compatibility

In my save Zakaria Aboukhlal right from the start has interest from clubs like Juventus and Manchester City etc. He's a talented player for sure but that's a bit much, would maybe take a look at his world reputation?

Also Jesse Buurmeester and Zico Buurmeester are brothers but their relation is missing from the game.

On 27/11/2020 at 16:33, Dean Gripton said:

Gripper, I read in the Italian thread that they have the same problem, AC Milan was mentioned. Might be the same issue.

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Jan van Gorp, Henk Groot are over 70y old in real life but they show up as 16/17 year free transfers in game.

That's obscure.

Henk Groot is set as 82 years old in the DB,

Jan van Gorp is also from 29/06/1942

How on earth???

Although.....

someone set them as a player, ugh.

But still....

• SI Staff
19 hours ago, Reddiablo said:

That's obscure.

Henk Groot is set as 82 years old in the DB,

Jan van Gorp is also from 29/06/1942

How on earth???

Although.....

someone set them as a player, ugh.

But still....

Strange one, indeed. I'll request for the team to add something to determine that people of their age should not be identified as players by the game, in these circumstances.

The transfer issue of Dutch clubs buying only Dutch players or players from Dutch clubs is still there.. :(

Ive ran 3 test seasons and it's a consistent thing (seen maybe 2 or 3 cases where a club got a foreign players on a free transfer)

@ReddiabloShould I post this in another section as well to get this fixed or what is the best way?

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, stevenvdijk said:

The transfer issue of Dutch clubs buying only Dutch players or players from Dutch clubs is still there.. :(

Ive ran 3 test seasons and it's a consistent thing (seen maybe 2 or 3 cases where a club got a foreign players on a free transfer)

@ReddiabloShould I post this in another section as well to get this fixed or what is the best way?

Here please:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/531304-netherlands-official-league-specific-issues/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-12823218

ADO Den Haag is showing as paying 1.2M Euros per month in rent for Cars Jeans Stadion. My understanding is the club built the new stadium in 2007. Maybe there is something not reported in the media about the stadium where they don't actually own it in real life, but nothing I can find states that. Reporting to have it looked at, just not sure if it is a bug or not. 

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, grayhairgaming said:

ADO Den Haag is showing as paying 1.2M Euros per month in rent for Cars Jeans Stadion. My understanding is the club built the new stadium in 2007. Maybe there is something not reported in the media about the stadium where they don't actually own it in real life, but nothing I can find states that. Reporting to have it looked at, just not sure if it is a bug or not. 

ADO do pay a fee to rent the station, around 1.2m EUR pro annum (not month)

https://www.clubachterdeduinen.nl/nieuws/ado_best_goedkoop_uit_met_stadion

• 2 weeks later...

Few (additional) preferred moves to consider:

• Schuurs: Brings ball out of defence
  • Ekkelenkamp: Gets forward whenever possible
  • Tadic: Curls ball
  • Klaiber: Gets forward whenever possible, Runs with the ball down the right
  • Neres: Gets forward whenever possible
  • Antony: Cuts inside from the right wing, Tries tricks, Knocks the ball past opponent, Curls ball
  • Alvarez: Plays short simple passes
  • Mazraoui: Runs with the ball down the right, Gets forward whenever possible, Plays one twos
  • Blind: Likes to switch the ball to the other flank, Tries long rang passes
  • Martinez: Dives into tackles
  • Labyad: Moves into channels
  • Traoré: Shoots with power
  • Gravenberch: Gets into opposition area

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, stevenvdijk said:

Few (additional) preferred moves to consider:

• Schuurs: Brings ball out of defence
  • Ekkelenkamp: Gets forward whenever possible
  • Tadic: Curls ball
  • Klaiber: Gets forward whenever possible, Runs with the ball down the right
  • Neres: Gets forward whenever possible
  • Antony: Cuts inside from the right wing, Tries tricks, Knocks the ball past opponent, Curls ball
  • Alvarez: Plays short simple passes
  • Mazraoui: Runs with the ball down the right, Gets forward whenever possible, Plays one twos
  • Blind: Likes to switch the ball to the other flank, Tries long rang passes
  • Martinez: Dives into tackles
  • Labyad: Moves into channels
  • Traoré: Shoots with power
  • Gravenberch: Gets into opposition area

Will have a look, but some of these are obsolete - I mean Ekkelenkamp, Neres etc. are forwards (or a 10) - they will generally go forward anyway.  But, sure - some good suggestions to consider.

The preferred formation from Thomas Letsch with Vitesse is set on 4-4-2 2DM, but Vitesse is playing 3-5-2 consistently (https://www.transfermarkt.nl/vitesse-arnheim/spielplan/verein/499), so might be good to change it :thup:

Dick Lukkien does not have a preferred formation, looking at this seasons' matches I would consider to set 1st preferred formation on 4-3-3 2DM, and second on 4-2-3-1.

Fred Grim has played consistently 4-3-3 this season (https://www.transfermarkt.com/rkc-waalwijk/spielplan/verein/235), so I would think second preferred formation is 4-3-3 2DM (instead of 5-3-2)

Danny Buys also does not have a preferred formation, here looking at this season I would go for 1) 4-3-3 DM Wide and 2) 4-2-3-1. Would also suggest the following for his manager attributes: Attacking 9, Depth 14, Directness 12, Physicality 13, Flexibility 12, Pressing 14, Tactical Knowledge 12, Tempo 12, Width 13

Sjors Ultee's is also missing preferred formations, would suggest to set this on 1) 4-3-3 DM wide and 2) 4-2-3-1

Edited by stevenvdijk

The following manager have their manager preference set on a value lower than 20, so might be good to set this to 20 as they are fulltime manager of a first team (and with value 20 they are also considered by other clubs when they look for new managers)

• Fred Grim
  • Dick Lukkien
  • Johnny Jansen
  • Andries Jonker
  • Jan de Jonge
  • Ulrich Langvreugd
  • Berry Smit
  • Anthony Correia
  • Ole Tobiasen
  • Hans de Jong
  • Sjors Ultee
Edited by stevenvdijk

There is missing some Feyenoord staff it seems:

• Koen Stam - Assistent Manager Reserve Team
  • Ulrich van Gobbel - Assistent Manager U18
  • Davey van den Berg - Coach U18 (he is actually Manager U17, but I can see at Ajax some of the youth staff is also added to U18)
  • Cor Adriaanse - Coach U18 (Assistent manager U17 irl)

Dirk Kuyt is set as performance analyst for U19, but that team does not exist so he starts unemployed - so would set him for U18 (or Reserves) instead

The board of some clubs could be updated to reflect the right titles/functions. Currently at some clubs its mixed with people from the 'Raad van Commissarissen', but these are there only to supervise. They are not the direct management of the club, which in the game are the ones you are dealing with. So for some clubs I would consider to update it and use the 'Directie'. And therefore also call the head of this Managing Director (and not Chairman). In the game it doesn't make a difference in the tasks this person has - but it reflects the real life better. I think 'Voorzitters' are somewhat from the past and all clubs have 'Algemeen Directeur' as their head of the management team (board). 

Ajax:

• Edwin van der Sar --> Managing Director
  • Marc Overmars --> Director of Football (this is already correct)
  • Menno Geelen --> Director
  • Susan Lenderink --> Director
  • All details can be found here: https://www.ajax.nl/club/organisatie/#section1

Feyenoord

PSV

AZ

When starting the game there is a big Holland squad with also some players that have not been called up before. 

Ive updated the database file that goes in the EDT folder with the squad that was called up for the match against Poland on the 4th of Sept --> https://www.onsoranje.nl/nieuws/nederlands-elftal/78171/oranjeselectie-voor-duels-met-polen-en-italië-bestaat-uit-23-spelers (thought that would be the most relevant squad for when you start the game in August). 

Have added the file attached so if this is relevant you can just take it :thup:

SI_team_holland.ddt

Edited by stevenvdijk