[FM21] Manchester United: A club stuck in transition

BigV

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mikenevo said:

3-4-3 or 3-2-2-3 essentially. 3 at the back (2 wide CB's and 1 Libero), 2 central midfielders, 2 inside forwards and 3 strikers (2 advanced and 1 poacher).

It's extremely attacking and can only use it with top teams I would assume, but I basically used United as a team to test my tactic. Scored 143 in the league, but conceded 73. Ended up 2nd place unfortunately, but won the Champions League and Carabao Cup, reaching Quarters of the FA Cup. 62 goals in the Champions League from 333 shots over 13 matches. We also won the most tackles as well which is a surprising one. 

Ronaldo 58 goals, 30 assists

Cavani 44 goals, 13 assists

Martial 34 goals, 12 assists

Greenwood 24 goals, 16 assists

Pogba 20 goals, 18 assists

Fernandes 16 goals, 34 assists

Rashford 10 goals, 13 assists

Sancho 8 goals, 20 assists

Literally everyone in the squad scored goals (over 5 games), except Varane, Matic and the Henderson (don't know why De Gea wasn't used).

Wow! Amazing scoring that many but personally I wouldn't be happy with conceding 73 goals! 😂

12 hours ago, jackripper said:

Signed Gavi for around £38 million from Barca and signed Mbappe on a free on FM22. Quite a few good players who contracts end at the end of the season. Players like Dybala, Zlatan and others

Wowee! Mbappe on a free, imagine that! 🤤

10 hours ago, milan_manutd said:

Just start beta but I want to wait for full version to start big save. Beta will use only for research.

Yeah I'm not playing until the full release. There will be a database update also, I would imagine the squad will be tweaked a bit. Looking at Martial, I thought he would have been downgraded more than he has done tbh, he still looks pretty good. 

What to do with Pogba? I reckon I'll give him a new deal then try and sell him, or maybe it's better just to let his contract run down? I'll probably take the risk of renewing and then hoping I can sell him though.

2 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

What to do with Pogba? I reckon I'll give him a new deal then try and sell him, or maybe it's better just to let his contract run down? I'll probably take the risk of renewing and then hoping I can sell him though.

I’ve just gone through this dilemma, he hasn’t been very good for me so I was tempted to just run his contract down and let him leave. But then I thought can’t let a player like that leave for free, so got him on a new deal.

2 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Wowee! Mbappe on a free, imagine that! 🤤

Yeah I'm not playing until the full release. There will be a database update also, I would imagine the squad will be tweaked a bit. Looking at Martial, I thought he would have been downgraded more than he has done tbh, he still looks pretty good. 

Most players with fixed PA look kinda the same as last years fm so i don't expect too many changes.

15 hours ago, BigV said:

I'll set one up when I get it or if someone wants to take the mantle for this year then please go ahead :)

When are you getting it?

I don’t mind giving it a shot setting it up, if your not getting the game for a week or 2.

42 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

When are you getting it?

I don’t mind giving it a shot setting it up, if your not getting the game for a week or 2.

Well I was gonna try the demo first but i'd be happy to pass the mantle on :thup:

Might be best to wait for the full release as player changes can still be made

15 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

I'm still in july, don't ask me how :D, but I have plan not to buy big. Sing Paulinho on free and maybe one more midfielder. I want to give chance to as many players as I could. 

Looking at Pogba Concentration, Bravery, Decisions, make me sell him right away or do some exchange.

pogba 22.jpg

47 minutes ago, milan_manutd said:

I'm still in july, don't ask me how :D, but I have plan not to buy big. Sing Paulinho on free and maybe one more midfielder. I want to give chance to as many players as I could. 

Looking at Pogba Concentration, Bravery, Decisions, make me sell him right away or do some exchange.

pogba 22.jpg

How has his pace gone up? :D 

Decisions should be at least 14, heading 15, workrate 13 ish. 

4 hours ago, BigV said:

Well I was gonna try the demo first but i'd be happy to pass the mantle on :thup:

Might be best to wait for the full release as player changes can still be made

I would be tempted to get it started over next day or 2 just so can get posting, so I don’t mind taking it on this year. I can always just add player profiles after full release, or edit it if needed :thup:.

59 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

I would be tempted to get it started over next day or 2 just so can get posting, so I don’t mind taking it on this year. I can always just add player profiles after full release, or edit it if needed :thup:.

Go for it then pal :thup:

On 30/10/2021 at 13:30, milan_manutd said:

Deadline day, decided not to bring new players and not to sell anyone. Until full version I will try to finish first season and then to start again :D

There is a United FM22 thread mate, you should post in there.