The Ultimate Football Manager Challenge

Crest.png.1672e7cb284d5093db37509495a60df5.png

Nigeria: African Cup of Nations 2031

It took me several years to get hold of my first international managerial role but thankfully it would only be a few short months before I would lead them out in my first major tournament. Having taken charge two games into African Nations Cup qualifying we won all four (and in total all six) remaining matches to clinch a simple enough spot at the competition proper in January 2031 in South Africa.

Unsurprisingly we would enter the tournament as one of the favourites even despite the absence through injury of Victor Osimhen. Instead experienced Leicester City man Kelechi Iheanacho would be charged with scoring the goals to fire us towards glory.

1607484768_GroupTable.png.162a0d2484419d9e090b505e028818f5.png

We navigated through the group with relative ease and winning all three of our matches. Our toughest task proved to be our opener against Congo where despite running out 5-0 winners we actually failed to find the net until the 50th minute despite dominating the game. Egypt were comfortably seen off 1-0 before a heavily changed team completed a good 2-1 tour around to defeat Guinea Bissau.

Knockout.png.4b287e0e475113f185d0762419a3b508.png

It would turn out that our efforts in the group stage would be as good as it got for us. We scrambled our way through Guinea, and in truth only because our opponents were reduced to ten men with over twenty minutes to go. In our quarter final with the DR Congo we actually did well to cling on for the 0-0 draw to even take the game to penalties. Unfortunately said shoot out ended in heart break though and we were sent packing much earlier than had been expected.

Unsurprisingly my reign was ended in the wake of the disappointment as for the first time in my career I was sacked from a managerial position. I actually end my reign having not lost a game in normal time, winning 9 matches and only failing to win in the 0-0 draw that saw us eliminated from the AFCON on penalties. I’m not being deterred though and will definitely be keeping my eyes open for another opportunity at international level. For now my focus returns to the MLS though and trying to win more trophies with my New York City side.

Season	Club				Competition			Position		Notes & Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22	Jomo Cosmos FC		SA First Division		10th
2022/23	Jomo Cosmos FC		SA First Division		1st (C)
2023/24	Kaizer Chiefs		SA Premier League		3rd
2024/25	Kaizer Chiefs		SA Premier League		2nd		SA Cup Winners, SA Knockout Cup Winners, African Confederations Cup Winners
2025/26	Kaizer Chiefs		SA Premier League		2nd
2026/27	Kaizer Chiefs		SA Premier League		1st (C)	Premier League Winners, SA Knockout Cup Winners, SA Cup Winners
2027/28	Kaizer Chiefs		SA Premier League		2nd		SA Cup Winners, SA Knockout Cup Winners, Super-8 Cup Winners
2028	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		5th
2029	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		3rd
2030	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		1st (C)	NA Champions League Winners, MLS Eastern Conference Winners, Supporters Shield Winners

2030-2031	Nigeria

1/10 Top Domestic Leagues		(SA Premier League 2026/27)
1/10 Domestic Cups			(SA Cup 2024/25)
1/5 Continental Championships		(NA Champions League 2030)
0/1 Club World Championship

0/5 Continental Tournaments          
0/1 World Tournament 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crest.png.1173f173b6b628c8640694953cbce2e3.png

New York City FC: 2031 Review

Last season was a hugely successful one for us as we won the North American Champions League before going all the way to the MLS Final. Although we would lose that much we picked up further silverware with both the Eastern Conference title and the Supporters Shield.

I came into this season feeling extremely confident with my side and ready to have another crack at winning the MLS Cup. We lost our key holding midfielder to Europe but did well in bringing in new faces. Exciting winger Matt Fisher was picked up in the draft and we managed to keep hold of the core of the squad that had done so well last season.

1841093666_MLSTable.png.30984df2934b0e1b8a3966ea26d7e4b2.png

The less said about this season the better really as we only narrowly managed to even reach the play offs and just disappointed all round. We started the season well enough but around the midway point we just completely fell away. A run of one victory and eight defeats in a nine game period saw my job in serious doubt before we just about rallied at the end of the campaign to climb into a more respectable position. Defensively we were way below our standards and goal scoring proved a real issue. So much so that we allowed Nelson Sopegno to leave the club for Boca Juniors in a £5,500,000 deal towards the end of the campaign. I replaced him with a £4,000,000 trade deal for Chicago Fire striker Ron Egan, but in truth that deal didn’t work out for us either.

We made it into the play offs but unsurprisingly we’re dumped out at the first hurdle after an exciting but disappointing 2-3 defeat to Toronto FC. Things weeent any better in the US Cup either as Atlanta United knocked us out 1-3 in our first game.

576926934_CLFinal.png.c6750d2c13776e2186c708dc315f20f4.png

The only bright point of our season would come as the club defended the Champions League and in some style. An absolute demolition of last seasons MLS Cup conquerors LA Galaxy saw us lift the trophy again and prove that somewhere here we possess some real quality. With the competition running from mid season to mid season we’ve also managed to get ourselves through the Group Stage once more and again into the knockout stages of the next edition too.

A disappointing season that sees me clinging onto my job for dear life. I’m certainly not ready to depart the club just yet though and I’m just waiting and hoping that I am not sacked. I certainly still believe in my side and I’m confident that next season we can do a whole lot better. I’m not really sure where to pinpoint what went wrong this season and it felt completely out of character for us to do so poorly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25	Kaizer Chiefs		SA Premier League		2nd		SA Cup Winners, SA Knockout Cup Winners, African Confederations Cup Winners
2026/27	Kaizer Chiefs		SA Premier League		1st (C)	Premier League Winners, SA Knockout Cup Winners, SA Cup Winners
2027/28	Kaizer Chiefs		SA Premier League		2nd		SA Cup Winners, SA Knockout Cup Winners, Super-8 Cup Winners
2030	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		1st (C)	NA Champions League Winners, MLS Eastern Conference Winners, Supporters Shield Winners
2031	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		6th		NA Champions League Winners,

2030-2031	Nigeria

1/10 Domestic Cups			(SA Cup 2024/25)

0/1 World Tournament

2031-2032

The 2031-32 season was a very successful one. Taking over for Borussia Dortmund, my task was to unseat the team that had won the Bundesliga 19 times in a row, Bayern Munich, and win a cup where Dortmund has been runner-up more than they have won, the DFB-Pokal. On top of that, we were in the Champions League. While we were unceremoniously bounced in the first knockout round of the Champions League, we won the Bundesliga by 20 points and sealed the double with a DFB-Pokal win. The summer of 2032 brings an opportunity to win the Copa America with Argentina but the German double gave me my 10th trophy in 10 seasons! This is the furthest I've ever gotten on this challenge and hope that I can pick up the pace on trophy-winning. 

image.png.c82e9136b5cf96bd6bf33e78f044b290.png

image.png.f9da69e462957e55601fca729f467c71.png

image.png.023db943a123914356bce1380a35798a.png

Domestic                
Year Team Country Tier Finish G Trophies Honors Notes
2022 Qingdao Jonoon China 2 16 18     Gained National C License
Fired after five months
2022 Heilongjiang Ice City China 2 7 16     Gained National B License
2023 Heilongjiang Ice City China 2 1 38   Manager of the Month x3
Manager of the Year
Gained National A License
Gained Continental C License
Sets League Points, Wins record
2024 Heilongjiang Ice City China 1 6 26     Left Sept 3rd for LA
2024 Los Angeles Galaxy USA 1 13 10 MLS Cup   Entered American Hall of Fame
2025 Los Angeles Galaxy USA 1 11 32 US Open Cup  
Fired on Sept 21 for poor league position
2025 Guangzhou Evergrande China 1 5 7      
2026 Guangzhou Evergrande China 1 1 34 Chinese Super League
Chinese FA
Manager of the Month x3
Manager of the Year
Entered China Hall of Fame
2027 Guangzhou Evergrande China 1 1 34 Chinese Super League
Asian Champions League
Manager of the Month x8
Manager of the Year
Entered Asian Hall of Fame
2027-2028 Club Brugge Belgium 1 --- 0 --- ---
Fired me for applying to the South Korean job
2029 Santos Brazil 1 4 38 --- --- ---
2030 Santos Brazil 1 1 38 Serie A Championship
Copa Libertadores
Head Coach of the Year  
2030-2031 Borussia Dortmund Germany 1 2 13 --- --- Lost DFB Pokal Final
2031-2032 Borussia Dortmund Germany 1 1 34 Bundesliga
DFB-Pokal
Head Coach of the Year  

International                
2021 Ghana --- --- --- 15 African Cup of Nations    
2022 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
2023 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
2024 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
2025 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
2026 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
2027 Ivory Coast --- --- --- 6 --- --- ---
2028 Chile --- --- --- 10 --- --- Won 3rd place in Copa America
2029 Brazil --- --- --- 12 --- --- Qualified for World Cup
2030 Brazil --- --- --- 9 --- --- Lost WC Quarterfinals to France
2030 Argentina --- --- ---        

Scope League Year Team
Club Premier League    
Club Ligue 1    
Club Bundesliga 2032 Borussia Dortmund
Club La Liga    
Club Serie A    
Club MLS Cup 2024 Los Angeles Galaxy
Club Chinese Super League 2026 Guangzhou Evergrande
Club Serie A (Brazil) 2030 Santos
Club League 9    
Club League 10    
Club US Open Cup 2025 Los Angeles Galaxy
Club Chinese FA 2026 Guangzhou Evergrande
Club DFB-Pokal 2032 Borussia Dortmund
Club Domestic Cup 4    
Club Domestic Cup 5    
Club Domestic Cup 6    
Club Domestic Cup 7    
Club Domestic Cup 8    
Club Domestic Cup 9    
Club Domestic Cup 10    
Club UEFA CL    
Club NACL    
Club Copa Libertadores 2030 Santos
Club Asian CL 2027 Guangzhou Evergrande
Club African CL    
Club Club World Cup    

International Euros    
International Gold Cup    
International Copa America    
International African Cup 2022 Ghana
International Asian Cup    
International World Cup    

2027 was a year of ups and downs. The good news was that I managed to win the Copa Libertadores with Vasco da Game. This was despite losing every 1st leg away game in the knock out phase. After losing 2 - 0 to Corinthians I thought that was it, but I turned each leg around at home. 

T6twpV7OQimNAaUdakqcLorgTOuzD8wTYnwBOcA0-PFxpZsWd4CMDD5udMIQoIXBI85fN0fATWzFxP44sq0f-_uw-adqfDj09oDsfAXDpKWewUadBdhJkLXA5OYOd3LneQLgnOLq

Winning this competition meant I decided to leave Brazil after 3 years there. I didn't win the Copa Brazil in any of the years, losing in the QF and SF, but 3 years is enough and it's time to move on. I even managed to lose the league on goal difference, but I won it last season at least. At one stage in the season I was 12 points behind Flamengo, got knocked out the cup and lost the 1st leg of the Copa Libertadores semi-final.  

HV013WQGpUwPDbnu8J5gTyPe-r0QtXMdRj_S5ah4wI1JdMwD7PYeFhc1okUjzRChAlhMywxYzrTy_3_TNCLxSVoIofVNhxyuQM8qB_-bd5ehm5_fb2DRDmFiJgVejlnQAnu31-s_JfsP3cqjKg

In terms of moving on, I'm now a couple of months into Chelsea. I took them over in December and they were 8th in the league and we'll still 8th. Expecting to be here 3 seasons or so. I brough my start striker from Vasco da Gama with me.

5B3HgLjLnp4urz70Lw0I9awWewFMTctsrLAfHnQlJNNo09pko4BgjPsRQNzf6p5chO42jCdtmkbPHJorCzMVWwDcQjBwNV0C-5nLyTKsW1wDOZmVm_eQrvQ_nI3T0mjSp9M1tCLvvOj0W_HayA

image.png.8e2dd84b0da8b7f8eeb2462ca2c42a14.png

image.png.791fb8ef2ec8a84c73f20724247cfce7.png

Trophy 4 is in the cabinet: the TOTO KNVB Beker (Dutch Cup)

image.thumb.png.d511315e55fb2f005fae2174b541b835.png

After leaving China, I didn't really want to go to Europe, but I did want to join a club in the top division in their country, and I wasn't getting many offers. I got offered the QPR job but was determined not to go to England, so I took a job at De Graafschap - a Dutch yo-yo club who were hovering above relegation with five games left.

I had lots of reservations - their playing style is direct, which isn't a style I've ever successfully used in FM (since the CM days, where direct football was all conquering), and I've gone fairly old school with my tactics. I've created a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, with a 6'4 target forward Emanuele Pecorino the focal point. To date, he's got 27 goals in 32 games - pretty much all headers. Old school can still work!

Anyway - we're not really pulling up trees in the league, currently 6th and still in the middle of a big rebuild (there are superb young players here), and our cup run has been extremely fortunate. We played lower division opposition in ever round, scraping through two of them via penalties and extra time. We got lowly Fortuna Sittard in our only top flight match-up, before PSV in the final.

PSV is a team we've come close to cracking in our league meetings, so I had some confidence. I changed shape to a 4-3-3 to try and give us a bit more solidity, and it was a very cagey first half. Pecorino nabbed one shortly before the break, before wonderkid Fedde van Bergen got himself sent off on 55minutes. 

Cue: pretty desperate defensive performance. Told in the story of the match:

image.thumb.png.922ea5e22b7ff99337dc6216e003a9f0.png

PSV onslaught: culminating in a 85minute equaliser. 

Extra time came, and I thought we wouldn't hold out for another 30, so pushed us to give it some in the first period of extra time. Sontje Hanson scored a free kick immediately, and them we battered down the hatches.

The result: 3.49 xG plays 0.64. I feel like I FM'd FM, and a first cup in the Netherlands is secured.

Next up: I'm not sure I can stay at De Graafschap. There's very little chance of this little club upending Ajax, PSV et al any time soon to win the league, so I'm keeping an eye out on other opportunities. They are funding my coaching badges, and a run in Europe could do wonders for my reputation so I'll stick it out here in the meantime. It's the World Cup this year too, so no doubt there'll be some good national team opportunities up for grabs.

Previous:

On 17/04/2022 at 19:25, Anners said:

Previous:

2024/25 Season Report

Club: FC Basel (Switzerland) (Moved mid-season from Hajduk Split)

FC Basel crest of a shield, the left half red and the right half blue. The shield is outlined with gold and in the centre in gold letters it reads "FCB". On the left side of the logo is a gold football.image.jpeg.af0e26f715eecb47334b22939b4c6fcb.jpeg

Appointment

Took me a bit longer than expected to get out of Croatia, but headed just a little bit west to Switzerland and FC Basel. We had the opportunity between FC Basel (who when I joined during the mid-season break were 5 points clear at the top of table and Hearts in Scotland who were mid-table. I couldn't turn down what seemed a fairly straightforward shot at a trophy.

League - Cup (N/A - Joined too late) - Europe (N/A - Joined too late)

image.png.83161c6025fd2c9ab71fd243bf819a8c.png

League - Raiffeisen Super League

Thankfully this was as straightforward as it seemed when I took the job. Young Boys have completely fallen off compared to previous years and it was a bit of a ****show from 2nd down to 7th!

Cup - Schweizer Cup

Basel were knocked out in the first round before I arrived so nothing here.

Europe - UEFA Champions League

Basel were knocked out in the Group Stage, so nothing here either.

Asia World Cup Qualifying
Second Round - Final Round
Fairly simple and straightforward for us here. Went 8/8 in the second round and with 4 auto spots in the group in the final round, it would have taken a major collapse for us not to be qualified. Still 3 games left, but you can see we're qualified here. I've been playing around with tactics a bit.

History:

2025/26 Season Report:

Club: Rennes (France) (Moved mid-season from FC Basel)

Appointment
logoimage.jpeg.af0e26f715eecb47334b22939b4c6fcb.jpeg

Took the quick league win in Switzerland and had a jaunt across the border and up to Brittany to take up the Rennes job. Sitting 10th after 11 games, Rennes were still in the Europa League and the Coupe de France so lots to play for.

League - Cup - Europe

image.png.0ad7f04a7fb0a0aefe303a2c494ce5c9.png

Another bit of silverware to add to the cabinet in terms of the Coupe De France, although it did take a 117th Lovro Majer strike to beat Nice 2-1 in the final (apologies, went past the news item as it was a bit of a manic end of the season!). Our first Rennes game was at the start of November at home to none other than Hajduk Split which was an interesting touch! We won that 6-0 and cruised through the rest of the Group Stage and managed to find our way to the final but an Emile Smith Rowe hat-trick led Arsenal to a 3-2 win. I'm more annoyed than I thought I would be here as it would have obviously been a Champions League spot and I think a Club World Cup spot?

I don't think we're in a spot to challenge PSG at the top of the league although they still seem to be struggling somewhat in the league and can't seem to get fully going. Wouldn't mind at all if Pochettino left though, would be a lovely attempt to try get that job!

Asia World Cup Qualification:

Standings

We managed to breeze our way into the World Cup with the group I mentioned previously being incredibly simple.

FIFA World Cup:

I was really looking forward to this tournament. And then this happened.

2026-world-cupf13fde920471d3b5.png

Not exactly the kindest of draws so everything said about having a kind qualification group clearly triggered FM to give me the hardest possible group I could get! A 1-0 loss to Chile followed by a 2-0 loss to France sends us out rather quickly. Thankfully, we weren't sacked as we should have the Asian Cup to play for in Summer 2027, so there's the first big chance of getting some international silverware.

image.thumb.png.37f01ee8da0423ca962019b5b95d8d05.png

Edited by Anners

image.png.e3695b4877a374934cfb246abbccb93a.png

2040/41 - Juventus

Competitions

Serie A - League Table    Results 1    Results 2

Having taken over a very good Juventus side we didn't need to do too much work with the side. I added a few of my old players and we absolutely romped home. Winning the title with 7 games spare and this meant we could focus our attentions elsewhere.

Coppa Italia - Results

An easy cup win is the only way I can explain this. 

Champions League - Results

The one club continental competition we had yet to win, suffering 2 final losses whilst in charge of Atletico Madrid I knew this Juventus side gave me the best chance of winning the competition. Having the league wrapped up with 7 games to go meant we could really focus on this and it worked a treat as we sealed a treble.

Club World Cup - Results 1    Results 2

Such a bugged competition with the timing and the players fitness, luckily by the semi final we had basically our first team all fit and we managed to seal the title.

Coca Cola Super Cup - Results

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers

By far the strongest team of the save so far, this Juve side is an absolute pleasure to manage and it included a couple of my super youngsters from Feyenoord who are both now key men in this team. The star men this season were:

Marko Culum (ST/AMR) - He was a monster for me at Feyenoord where I played him strictly as a striker. He has played there this season but also filling in at RW when needed and is a real superstar in either position. 

Alexis Aguilar (AML) - The other baller from my Feyenoord side, the Mexican left winger has developed into one of the best players in the world and is so influential. Managing so many different sides and using basically the same tactics minus a few tweaks here and there has really opened my eyes up to just how valuable the left winger is in my system.

Greivin Jiminez (CB) - The Costa Rican CB is an absolute unit in the defence. Playing a key role in our 27 clean sheets in 38 league games.

Next Season

I am not sure what to do atm. The PSG job came up and because I wanted to win the Club World Cup I waited until after to apply, by then it was too late and they had appointed Vincent Kompany. France and England are the only two leagues and cup titles I need to win now and I am still looking to take the Charlton job in England and finish the save there (if possible) so I may just stay here and enjoy steam rolling teams until a good job in France comes up, or I may walk away as that will obviously speed up a possible role in France.  I am still in charge of England with a World Cup to compete in next summer.

Club Career
							Leagues			Cups
Season	Nation		Division	Club		1st	2nd		1st	2nd	Cont.	CWC	Other Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22	S.Africa	Gladbank Champ	Cape Town Spurs	1st	n/a		n/a	n/a	n/a	n/a	Promoted to DSTV Premiership
2022/23	S.Africa	DSTV Prem	Cape Town Spurs	5th	n/a		SF	QF	n/a	n/a	Achieved National C coaching badge
2023/24	S.Africa	DSTV Prem	Cape Town Spurs	5th	n/a		RU	SF	n/a	n/a	Achieved National B and A coaching badges.
2024/25	S.Africa	DSTV Prem	Cape Town Spurs	1st	n/a		SF	WIN	n/a	n/a	Achieved Cont. C License and started B license.
2025/26	S.Africa	DSTV Prem	Cape Town Spurs	1st	n/a		SF	QF	WIN	n/a	Achieved Cont. B License and started A. Resigned on 6/6/26
2026/27	Mexico		Liga MX		Tigres UANL	1st	1st		WIN	R1	WIN	n/a	Achieved Cont. A License and started Pro License.
2027	China		CSL		Guangzhou FC	3rd	n/a		R1	n/a	n/a	n/a	Hired on 12/7/27. Finished Pro License.
2028	China		CSL		Guangzhou FC	1st	n/a		WIN	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won treble. 
2029	Brazil		Serie A		Corinthians	3rd	n/a		SF	n/a	n/a	n/a	Hired on 11/06/29. 
2030	Brazil		Serie A		Corinthians	1st	n/a		WIN	WIN	WIN	n/a	Left at end of contract on 30/12/30.
2031/32	Holland		Eredivisie	Feyernoord	2nd	n/a		Win	n/a	n/a	n/a	Won KNVB Beker and Europa Conference League
2032/33	Holland		Eredivisie	Feyernoord	2nd	n/a		RU	n/a	GS.	n/a	Won Europa League and Johan Cruuf Schaal.
2033/34	Holland		Eredivisie	Feyernoord	1st	n/a		R2	n/a	L16	n/a	Won League and UEFA Super Cup. Left at end of contract.
2034/35	Spain		La Liga		Atletico Madrid	5th	n/a		SF	n/a	n/a	n/a	Won UEFA Europa Conference.
2035/36	Spain		La Liga		Atletico Madrid	2nd	n/a		SF	n/a	n/a	n/a	Lost in Europa League QF.
2036/37	Spain		La Liga		Atletico Madrid	2nd	n/a		SF	n.a	RU	n/a	Lost in Champions League Final.
2037/38	Spain		La Liga		Atletico Madrid	1st	n/a		Win	n/a	RU	3rd	Lost in Champions League Final (Again), left at end of contract.
2038/39	Germany		Bundesliga	B Leverkusen	3rd	n/a		RU	n/a	GS	n/a	Took over  in June.
2039/40	Germany		Bundesliga	B Leverkusen	1st	n/a		WIN	n/a	L16	n/a	League and Cup Double.
2040/41	Italy		Serie A		Juventus	1st	n/a		WIN	n/a	WIN	WIN	Won Serie A, Coppa Italia, Champions League and Club World Cup.

International Career

Year	Nation		F.Rank	NL	Cont.	WC	Other Achievmennts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023	Ivory Coast	56th	n/a	n/a	n/a	Took over on 10/09/2023
2024	Ivory Coast	41st	n/a	n/a	n/a	Qualified for 2025 AFCON
2025	Ivory Coast	25th	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won 2025 AFCON. Resigned on 2/10/25.
2030	Mexico		21st	n/a	n/a	n/a	Hired on 21/07/30.
2031	Mexico		16th	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won 2031 Gold Cup.
2032	South Korea	21st	n/a	n/a	n/a	Took over on 20/06/2032
2033	South Korea	16th	n/a	n/a	n/a	Climbed to 16th in FIFA Rankings, won EAFF E-1 Championships.
2034	South Korea	15th	n/a	n/a	QF	Got to World Cup QF.
2035	South Korea	15th	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won 2035 AFC Asian Cup. Resigned on 12/02/2035.
2036	England		7th	GS	n/a	n/a	Hired on 13/7/2036
2037	England		5th	n/a	n/a	n/a	Qualified For 2038 World Cup.
2038	England		3rd	n/a	n/a	RU	Lost In World Cup Final To Spain.
2039	England		4th	GS	n/a	n/a	Qualified for EURO 2040.
2040	England		4th	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won EURO 2040.

Challenge Progress

Club
8/10 Top Domestic Leagues
---------------------------
DSTV Prem 24/25 - Cape Town Spurs.
Liga MX 26/27 - Tigres UANL.
CSL 2028 - Guangzhou FC.
Brazil Serie A 2030 - Corinthians.
Eredivisie 2033/34 - Feyernoord.
La Liga 2037/38 - Atletico Madrid.
Bundesliga 2039/40 - Bayer Leverkusen.
Serie A 2040/41 - Juventus.

8/10 Domestic Cups
Telekom Cup 24/25 - Cape Town Spurs.
Copa MX 26/27 - Tigres UANL.
CFA Cup 2028 - Guangzhou FC.
Copa Do Brasil 2030 - Corinthians.
Toto KNVB Beker 31/32 - Feyernoord.
Copa Del Rey 2037/38 - Atletico Madrid.
DFB Pokal 2039/40 - Bayer Leverkusen.
Coppa Italia 2040/41 - Juventus.

5/5 Continental Championships 
CAF Champions League 25/26 - Cape Town Spurs.
CONCACAF Champions League 26/27 - Tigres UANL.
AFC Champions League 2028 - Guangzhou FC.
Copa Liberatores 2030 - Corinthians.
UEFA Champions League 2040/41 - Juventus.	

1/1 Club World Championship
-----------------------------
CWC 2041 - Juventus.

International
4/5 Continental Tournaments
2025 AFCON - Ivory Coast.
2031 Gold Cup - Mexico.
2035 AFC Asian Cup - South Korea.
2040 EURO'S - England.

0/1 World Tournament

26/32

BVB-Logo.thumb.png.aa151e687e30247d9ffc920c91ebf22c.png

Season 2034/35 Review

LeagueI knew this would likely be my biggest challenge in the save so far as Bayern are so dominate (they've won the league 23 years in a row now) so my plan was just to be in a title race and we were for a bit, going into the winter break we were just 3 points off them having beaten them in the game before the break. However 2nd half of the season we just couldn't live with them, they only dropped points in 3 games out of 17 and blew us away. We didn't help ourselves by failing to hold onto leads several times as we gave up several points to injury time goals and we at times really found it hard to break teams down. This is going to be tough as we will need a near perfect season to actually win the league here.

Champions LeagueWe actually won our group and our reward was the side that knocked us out last season and who were the defending champions which feels a little harsh but we gave City a good couple of games but they edged us out

CupI really wanted to win this so I could focus 100% on getting that league title but Bayern smashed us in the quarter finals, we were easily the 2nd best side in the country and they still smashed our best side 6-1. Need some luck here that's for sure

TransfersI spent a lot and also got a fair bit back. My plan was the reshape the defence as that was a weakness when I took over, we managed to do that while bringing down the average age as I always do 

SquadIt's getting there, still a few too many players not playing much on massive wages I need to move on and while I feel the defence is in a much better place the focus for this summer is midfield and attack

I did also get the Mexico job but all I've played is friendlies so far so nothing to report. Do have the Gold Cup this summer though so i will be aiming to knock that off my list

Career Progress

Season	     Club			Competition		Position	Notes & Achievements
2021/22      Black Leopards		Championship		5th 		Took over after 11 games down in 15th place
2022/23	     Black Leopards		Championship		1st 		Promotion. Got 1st coaching badge and started on the 2nd 
2023/24	     Mamelodi Sundowns		Premiership		1st 		Won all domestic cups, African Champions League, got 2nd and 3rd coaching badges
2025	     Shanghai Shenhua		Jia League		1st 		Won promotion as league winners, won the Chinese FA Cup, Got continental B licence 
2026	     Shanghai Shenhua		Super League		1st 		Won League and Asian Champions League
2027	     New York Red Bulls		MLS			1st 		Lost in MLS Cup Semi Final, Lost in Cup final
2028	     New York Red Bulls		MLS			1st 		Won MLS Cup, Won US Open Cup
2029	     New York Red Bulls		MLS			2nd 		Won North American Champions League, finished coaching badges, left club after 19 games
2029/30      Red Bull Salzburg		Bundesliga		1st 		Won the cup
2030	     Santos			Serie A			2nd		Took over on 15/7/30, won Copa Lib, won Cup
2031	     Santos			Serie A			1st 
2031/32      Liverpool			Premier League		5th 		Took over with 7 games left
2032/33      Liverpool			Premier League		1st 		FA Cup winners, League Runners Up, Europa League Runners Up
2033/34      Liverpool			Premier League		1st 		Club World Cup winners, Left on Feb 6th
2033/34      Dortmund			Bundesliga		4th 		Took over Feb 6th in 5th place
2034/35      Dortmund			Bundesliga		2nd	
Year		Nation			Honours
2024		Egypt
2025		Egypt			ACON winners 2025
2027		South Korea
2028		South Korea		Qualified to final group stage in World Cup Qualifying 
2029		South Korea		Qualified for World Cup, got to 14th in the world
2030		South Korea		Knocked out of World Cup in 2nd round, 15th in the world
2031		South Korea		Won Asian Cup. 12th in the world
2033		England			Won Nations League, 1st in the world
2033		England			Qualified for the World Cup
2034		England			Won World Cup
2035		Mexico			15th in the world

Challenge Progress

6/10 top domestic – South Africa 2024 (Mamelodi Sundowns) China 2026 (Shanghai Shenhua), USA 2028 (New York Red Bulls) Austria 2030(Red Bull Salzburg) Brazil 2031 (Santos) England 2033 (Liverpool)
6/10 top domestic cups – South Africa 2024 (Mamelodi Sundowns), China 2025 (Shanghai Shenhua), USA 2028 (New York Red Bulls) Austria 2030 (Red Bull Salzburg) Brazil 2030 (Santos) England 2033 (Liverpool)
4/5 club continental – Africa 2024 (Mamelodi Sundows) Asia 2026 (Shanghai Shenhua), North America 2029 (New York Red Bulls) South America 2030 (Santos)
1/1 club world championship – Liverpool 2033

2/5 continental competitions – Africa 2025 (Egypt) Asia 2031 (South Korea)
1/1 world tournaments – England 2034

What's Next?

Like I say, got the Gold Cup but I am going to Manchester tomorrow to watch us (Brentford) play man Utd so won't get a chance to play it till Tuesday evening really but aside from that I'm going to need Bayern to have an off season and my recruitment to be perfect if I'm going to knock them off their Fing perch :( 

image.png.3bf46e958b6f87b8f295b567064fcf38.png

2046 World Cup - Mexico

Going into the World Cup as the 4th ranked country in the world and with the view of resigning as manager post the tournament despite any result, really wanted to make this work and get Mexico's second World Cup (last won 8 years ago before my reign).

No real injury concerns for the team and was able to get Flores out of retirement for this tournament despite only being 32 years old, he is still considered one of the best midfielders in the world and probably my second best option, if not third. 

Played a friendly against England and France and drew both of them.  Against England 0 - 0 we were outplayed but defended astutely and against France 1 - 1 we held our own but again our defence was key.

A group containing Denmark and Chile was not the easiest, but one we should see out.  Against Denmark we got off to a very slow start and went down 2 - 0 after the 22nd minute however we fought back to lead 3 - 2 in the 81st minute.  We then conceded a sloppy own goal in the 88th minute then Denmark had a goal disallowed in the 91st so we take the draw going into the Chile game where just a draw would see us through after Denmark beat them. We needed to beat Denmark's 2 goal win against Chile to top the group and that didnt look likely despite dominating the game.  We finally broke the deadlock in the 60th minute, then doubled our lead 10 mins later but only got the 3rd goal we truly deserved in the 92nd minute.

Topping the group meant we would play Norway instead of Venezuela, not sure if we won out in that decider.  Surprisingly, Brazil failed to get out of a group containing Australia and Ukraine.

Second Round

Spoiler

In a game we controlled, there werent many chances created for either side but fortunately we were clinical and scored just before half time.  Then added a second 10 minutes after the break.  A late consolation goal to Norway in the 92nd minute was not enough to deny us. There were some major upsets in our half of the draw, Scotland knocked out France on penalties and China beat Argentina 2 - 0 and Italy lost to Ukraine on pens as well. On the other side of the draw England lost to Croatia so some big nations were already gone!  Next up for us is Austria

Third Round (if applicable)

Spoiler

Again it was a be a defensive minded game which goes against my 4-2-2-2 positive formation the make up of the team. A goal by Rendon in the 1st minute was the only goal of the game. As professional as a 1 goal win goes, we controlled 63% possession and held Austria off without really pushing for a second (not by the manager's choice i assure you!)  The only surprise in the third round was that Uruguay knocked out Spain in pens.  Next up was China who knocked out Scotland

Quarter Final (if applicable)

Spoiler

A 2 - 0 win in a game that was more to what Ive been used to. We created lots of chances and should have won by more, China did extremely well to get this far in the tournament with the lack of quality they have. Colombia knocked out Germany so we'll be playing them in the semi.  The other semi would be between Uruguay and Croatia.  Really liking our chances!

Semi Final (if applicable)

Spoiler

Our toughest match to date in this tournament, Colombia have a few world beaters and it did prove to be a tough game. We conceded in the 4th minute however we fought back to go into half time up 2 - 1. Again we started the half sloppy and conceded early to be locked at 2 - 2.  We really pushed hard after the goal and looked like the only team to score. We finished the game 4.42 xG vs 1.78 and finally got the winner in the 84th minute via a Mendoza penalty.  Into the final against Uruguay

Final (if applicable)

Spoiler

Fancied our chances against a team that was probably a tier below us but in a game where possession was even it was a nervous affair for both players and managers alike!  First half was a lot of free kicks which meant that neither side could really get into their groove, three yellow cards in the first 25 minutes for us got me a little nervy.  In the second half we were created more of the chances and we finally took one of them to open the scoring in the 69th minute.  It was a nervy 20 minutes to follow but we held on in a tight affair.

On the club front, looking for that decisive domestic cup to tick of the checklist, had the interview with Dortmund in what would have been a second stint there.  After the interview they asked for what changes I'd like with the backroom staff then decided to give the role to Eric Lamaire who replaced me at Monaco.  I cant remember ever having that happen to me where Id got asked to make backroom changes then not get the job!  Anyways, im unemployed looking for a club job but have been appointed as manager of Italy and will look to close out the international side of the challenge in 2 years at the Euros.

Crest.png.b015ffad1e3eddc0bdaec20f43cc8244.png

New York City FC: 2032 Review

Another season has drawn to a close and with it my time in New York will end. I entered the season with high hopes and confident that we could go on and challenge once more to try and win the MLS Cup. In pre season I made moves to try and strengthen the squad, the most notable being young striker Jose Everaldo who arrived from São Paulo in an expensive £12,500,000 deal. We also made trades for a couple of promising young American players but our biggest success came in keeping hold of the majority of our squad. I did allow impressive midfielder Nelson Mina to leave but we managed to keep hold of the likes of Choi Seung Ryul, Ron Egan and Adrian Biasoli despite interest from elsewhere.

We entered the season pretty strongly, including putting together yet another run in the North American version of the Champions League.

598384624_CLFinal.png.e4115e1d6fa47d59275d0c1d4ff01669.png

A third straight title for us and yet another impressive performance in the final. It’s the second time we’ve beaten Toronto in the final and it was just as pleasing this time around. Unfortunately the biggest disappointment is that despite winning a third successive crown our poor league finish last season meant that we wouldn’t enter the competition this time and so would not have the opportunity to defend it and hunt down a fourth title.

1240163479_MLSTable.png.dcc65d3e6a4d52ba942691554d5b89af.png

The league season promised so much but eventually flattered to deceive. The arrival of Jose Elverado really helped us in the early stages but unfortunately we lost another winger midway through the season. Choi Seung Ryul started the season like a train for us but left after FC Porto activated his £5,500,000 release clause. We were powerless to keep him and he departed for Portugal. His departure hit us hard and our form really fell away. A good run at the end of the season nearly saw us finish top of the Eastern Conference but we lost on the final day to ensure we would enter the play offs at the first stage. We would meet DC United and unsurprisingly the end result was the same. A disappointing 0-1 defeat saw us exit and yet again left me without the opportunity to lift the MLS Cup.

1142698030_USCupFinal.png.aa8b06bd405de1a838ac3d4c7393cfb6.png

The season didn’t turn into a complete failure for us though as we did manage to win the domestic cup at long last. We marched our way through the competition with relative ease before being drawn against Atlanta United in a tricky looking tie. In fact despite a strong start the game would turn out to be exactly that. In the end a red card for Atlanta ten minutes from time gave us the boost we needed and quick fire goals from Ron Egan and Ted Hughes ensured we would get our hands on the trophy.

With that my time in New York comes to a close as I ready my resignation and the next leg of my adventure. I’ve won plenty of trophies here but am disappointed that the MLS Cup managed to elude me. A couple of times we entered the season with what I would’ve said was the best squad in the country but we simply couldn’t make it count. I’ve chalked off another domestic cup and another continental trophy whilst here though and that’s extremely pleasing.

I know exactly where I want to go next but for now will keep those cards close to my chest. There isn’t an opening in said nation yet so my aim is to see this club through the draft and then hand my resignation in as the new season gets ready to kick in. I’ll have to be patient with my next move but the country runs a domestic season parallel to America and so there is no great rush. I’ll have to wait for a club who starts the new season off disappointingly. For now I’ll leave it at that though, and I’ll return when I pick up my next role.

2031	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		6th		NA Champions League Winners
2032	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		3rd		NA Champions League Winners, US Cup Winners

2030-2031	Nigeria

2/10 Domestic Cups			(SA Cup 2024/25, US Cup 2032)

0/1 World Tournament 

Crest.png.7edc8c5fa27d646bbaa3d49439f2fb20.png

Shanghai Shenhua: 2033 Appointment

Having departed New York in January I would be forced to wait for seven months before an opportunity popped up that I was keen on undertaking. I had already decided that the next leg of my journey would take me to Asia but it was very much a case of being patient until a bright and exciting opportunity arose.

Appointment.png.f465556b3cf70dfea744410786459db6.png

My main aim was to ensure whichever job I took in china was with a team just rolling in money. My arrival with Shanghai Shenhua sees me bankrolled with a £100,000,000 transfer budget, more than matching my requirements. My main aim here is to come in and power through the transfer market to win as many trophies in as short a time as possible. Joining an ambitious team with plenty of money should make this pretty easy to achieve.

I join midway through the 2033 season though and it’s fair to say that there is plenty of work to be done. The club sit in 10th place, well below pre season predictions of a 5th placed finish. There are eight points between my new club and the Champions League spots although we do have a game in hand.

Half way through the campaign and the club are well off the pace of where they should be. I’ve signed an eighteen month contract here though which will give me a bit of time to figure out how to progress. We’re still in position to look upwards though and that is my aim here. We’re only 8 points adrift of the Champions League qualification spots and it’s my target to get as close to those top-4 positions as possible. The squad here looks more than strong enough to make that a reality but we will definitely need to hit the ground running.

We’ve conceded just 17 goals in our 16 matches which shows me that the problems here aren’t really defensively. If I can get the team finding the back of the net quickly then I have no doubt that we can climb up the table pretty quickly. I’m not expecting us to breeze into those top-4 spots but i would certainly like us to give it a good go. The transfer window has just opened too so I will have the opportunity to bring in a few new faces to help us. Frustratingly there is no opportunity to progress in other competitions as just before my arrival the team were eliminated from the domestic cup by fierce rivals Shanghai Port.

This is an exciting opportunity for me in my career and I am absolutely itching to get started. I’ve joined a huge team who has massively underperformed in recent years. Two time league champions as well as three domestic cups and three Chinese super cups shows how big a club this is, even if they haven’t lifted a trophy since 2019. My job is to bring that drought to an end, and I am extremely confident in my ability to do so. This is an extremely competitive league at the top, but with a huge backing on the financial side I am positive that i can make this side competitive in the not to distant future. I’ve been tasked with taking this club into the top half for this season and then the hard work will really begin.

2030	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		1st (C)		NA Champions League Winners, MLS Eastern Conference Winners, Supporters Shield Winners
2032	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		3rd		NA Champions League Winners, US Cup Winners
2033	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		tbc

2030-2031	Nigeria

0/1 World Tournament 

Flag_of_Mexico_1917.png.62cd16fd9e02389ac959482940a36a85.png

Gold Cup 2035 - Mexico

Going into this tournament I really didn't know what to expect from us. I took over after winning the World Cup with England and in the year here we had no competitive games just friendlies which meant I never really was able to play or even really work out my strongest team. As a result we only won 4 of the 8 games I managed (losing 3) leading into this. I felt confident we'd reach the semis at least but a lot of it was just hoping the team I had settled on was my best and that I wouldn't regret dropping a couple of the older players in favour of playing some talented youngsters - as is my way :D 

Group Stage - These were pretty straight forward really beating Guadeloupe 7-0 and Suriname 4-0 meant we qualified from the group with a game to spare. In the final group game I rested my entire 11 with the quarter finals a few days later, after an early scare we beat El Salvador 4-2 to win the group

Quarter Finals (if applicable)

Spoiler

Mexico 3-0 Cuba - this was tighter than I would have liked and then it looks on paper. We won but our 1st came from the pen spot and the final 2 came in the 83rd and 87th minutes. Was worried as meant I couldn't really rotate much in 2nd half ahead of the semi finals

Semi Finals (if applicable)

Spoiler

Mexico 4-1 Costa Rica - we got a tad lucky here with us having an extra days rest than them and they played extra time in their game. As a result I was able to rest out a couple of starters who were looking tired and we were still too strong for Costa Rica 

Final (if applicable)

Spoiler

Mexico 2-1 USA - was always going to be the US wasn't it? We came into the game really fresh as I had rotated well as a result we took an early lead but soon allowed them to level up. Our extra freshness told though as in the 2nd half we got stronger as their older players started to struggle and as a result we retook the lead with 20 to go. We saw the remainder of the game out fairly easily and won the cup

What's Next?

I've left Mexico now as I really do need to focus on Dortmund for a bit, and need a season with no international management for a bit. End of this season there is a Copa America as well as a Euro's so I may go for a job, if an interesting one appears, but for now it's time to focus on club football as I ret and work out how to break this Bayern side down.

Career Overview

2021/22      Black Leopards		Championship		5th 		Took over after 11 games down in 15th place
2022/23	     Black Leopards		Championship		1st 		Promotion. Got 1st coaching badge and started on the 2nd 
2023/24	     Mamelodi Sundowns		Premiership		1st 		Won all domestic cups, African Champions League, got 2nd and 3rd coaching badges
2025	     Shanghai Shenhua		Jia League		1st 		Won promotion as league winners, won the Chinese FA Cup, Got continental B licence 
2026	     Shanghai Shenhua		Super League		1st 		Won League and Asian Champions League
2027	     New York Red Bulls		MLS			1st 		Lost in MLS Cup Semi Final, Lost in Cup final
2029	     New York Red Bulls		MLS			2nd 		Won North American Champions League, finished coaching badges, left club after 19 games
2032/33      Liverpool			Premier League		1st 		FA Cup winners, League Runners Up, Europa League Runners Up
2033/34      Liverpool			Premier League		1st 		Club World Cup winners, Left on Feb 6th
Year		Nation			Honours
2024		Egypt
2027		South Korea
2035		Mexico			Won Gold Cup

Challenge Progress 

6/10 top domestic – South Africa 2024 (Mamelodi Sundowns) China 2026 (Shanghai Shenhua), USA 2028 (New York Red Bulls) Austria 2030(Red Bull Salzburg) Brazil 2031 (Santos) England 2033 (Liverpool)
6/10 top domestic cups – South Africa 2024 (Mamelodi Sundowns), China 2025 (Shanghai Shenhua), USA 2028 (New York Red Bulls) Austria 2030 (Red Bull Salzburg) Brazil 2030 (Santos) England 2033 (Liverpool)
4/5 club continental – Africa 2024 (Mamelodi Sundows) Asia 2026 (Shanghai Shenhua), North America 2029 (New York Red Bulls) South America 2030 (Santos)

3/5 continental competitions – Africa 2025 (Egypt) Asia 2031 (South Korea) North America 2035 (Mexico)

2032-2033

After leaving Borussia Dortmund, I landed at Atletico de Madrid who was in some financial straits (only $10M for transfer budget) while paying over $200M a year in salary to six players. After shipping five of them out and moving that extra payroll to the transfer budget, I was able to bring in some guys to fit my tactic that I've been using lately. What came next was a shocking success where we stampeded the league and won the Copa del Rey. Although, despite my trophy-winning, the media can't seem to get over the fact that I lost in the Copa do Brasil in my first year at Santos:

image.png.fa7c61a1701ee258112f2077d3c5ff16.png

We swiftly followed that up by clinching La Liga. It was a runaway effort with little doubt from the jump largely thanks to our amazing #9 and #10 combo. We set the record for most points in La Liga and had a goal differential that exceeded our point total. 

image.png.6ec9cc1e48045b34cb13e4ab05dc9c16.png

image.png.e9532e08e93e570575cf62b8060251c3.png

We even messed around and won the Europa League. 

image.png.22de48fab2f2ba94afb9a0db89bf2fc5.png

I'm now looking around at other job openings. Some Mexican ones have popped up that are intriguing since I still need to win the CONCACAF CL and the rest of the European powers are currently stable. 

Domestic                
Fired after five months
Manager of the Year
2025 Los Angeles Galaxy USA 1 11 32 US Open Cup   Fired on Sept 21 for poor league position
Chinese FA
Manager of the Month x3
Manager of the Year
Asian Champions League
Manager of the Month x8
Manager of the Year
2027-2028 Club Brugge Belgium 1 --- 0 --- --- Fired me for applying to the South Korean job
Copa Libertadores
Head Coach of the Year  
DFB-Pokal
Head Coach of the Year  
2032-2033 Atletico de Madrid Spain 1 1 38 Copa del Rey
La Liga
Europa League
Head Coach of the Year  

International        
Year Team Trophies Honors Notes
2021 Ghana African Cup of Nations    
2022 --- --- --- ---
2023 --- --- --- ---
2024 --- --- --- ---
2025 --- --- --- ---
2026 --- --- --- ---
2027 Ivory Coast --- --- ---
2028 Chile --- --- Won 3rd place in Copa America
2029 Brazil --- --- Qualified for World Cup
2030 Brazil --- --- Lost WC Quarterfinals to France
2030 Argentina --- --- ---
2031 Argentina --- --- ---
2032 Argentina Copa America --- ---
2033 England --- --- ---

Scope League Year Team
Club Premier League    
Club Ligue 1    
Club La Liga 2033 Atletico de Madrid
Club Serie A    
Club League 9    
Club League 10    
Club Copa del Rey 2033 Atletico de Madrid
Club Domestic Cup 5    
Club Domestic Cup 6    
Club Domestic Cup 7    
Club Domestic Cup 8    
Club Domestic Cup 9    
Club Domestic Cup 10    
Club UEFA CL    
Club NACL    
Club African CL    
Club Club World Cup    

International Euros    
International Gold Cup    
International Copa America 2032 Argentina
International Asian Cup    
International World Cup    
Edited by remix951

On 19/04/2022 at 11:44, SkyjumperTalon said:

Part 3: Persib Bandung

A pretty successful season! Go-Jek Liga 1 champions, adding for my 2nd national title. Fell short in the cup, and next season will be all about trying to get a good result in the Champions League

I took over Bermuda for a small bit, but that actually hurt my reputation (joining such a small country), and after being unable to guide them past St. Lucia in WCQ, I resigned after a few months.

image.png.c8adec38ab17200d1953edf6a18e903e.png

Challenge Progress
Club: Persib Bandung

2/10 top domestic leagues (India, Indonesia)

1/10 domestic cups (India)

0/5 club continental championships ()

0/1 club world championship

International

0/5 continental tournaments ()

0/1 world tournaments ()

Club
Season		Team				Position			Notes and Achievements
2021/22		Aizawl FC			1st				Champion of Airtel I-League, Indian Confederation Cup. Runner-up in Durand Cup
2022/23		Aizawl FC			3rd at resignation		Resigned with 1 game left in the season (title already decided). Joined Bhayangkara partway through the season. Runner-up of Durand Cup again
2023/24		Bhayangkara			4th				Runner-up of Piala Indonesia. Qualified for Asian Confederation Cup. Sacked after declaring international job interest
2024		Persib Bandung			1st				Champion of Go-Jek Liga 1. QF in Piala Indonesia.

International
Season 		Team				Competition				Notes
2022/23		Indonesia U-23			U-23 Asian Cup Qualification		Guided the team to an unlikely qualification after beating Thailand 2-0 in an upset. Every goal mattered, qualifying as a 2nd place finisher on goal difference
2024		Bermuda				CONCACAF WCQ				Resigned after 2026 WCQ failure

A very successful season! I was able to win the league comfortably, win the cup (although nearly losing in the semifinals to a 3rd division side), and even guide Congo RC to their first ever world cup appearance!

image.thumb.png.5f96a2d388bf68c847d7495763cd555a.pngimage.thumb.png.fb620d14e5e94253017c3d5bcbba0d30.pngimage.png.252a1f434f08956d2233960b60874073.pngimage.png.9940bbda04815d7edd40a6018591da0f.png

image.thumb.png.a13577b2a17d059b1c0f36926c72f31b.png

Challenge Progress
Club: Persib Bandung

2/10 top domestic leagues (India, Indonesia)

2/10 domestic cups (India, Indonesia)

0/5 club continental championships ()

0/1 club world championship

International

0/5 continental tournaments ()

0/1 world tournaments ()

Club
Season		Team				Position			Notes and Achievements
2021/22		Aizawl FC			1st				Champion of Airtel I-League, Indian Confederation Cup. Runner-up in Durand Cup
2022/23		Aizawl FC			3rd at resignation		Resigned with 1 game left in the season (title already decided). Joined Bhayangkara partway through the season. Runner-up of Durand Cup again
2023/24		Bhayangkara			4th				Runner-up of Piala Indonesia. Qualified for Asian Confederation Cup. Sacked after declaring international job interest
2024		Persib Bandung			1st				Champion of Go-Jek Liga 1. QF in Piala Indonesia.
2025		Persib Bandung			1st				Champion of Piala Indonesia

International
Season 		Team				Competition				Notes
2022/23		Indonesia U-23			U-23 Asian Cup Qualification		Guided the team to an unlikely qualification after beating Thailand 2-0 in an upset. Every goal mattered, qualifying as a 2nd place finisher on goal difference
2024		Bermuda				CONCACAF WCQ				Resigned after 2026 WCQ failure
2025		Congo RC			CAF WCQ					Qualified for 2026 World Cup

image.jpeg.e52c30e9b25dec97784bd0eb29f51008.jpeg

Season 2047 / 48 - Club Brugge

First full season with Club Brugge, the challenge was being able to keep the home grown stars which we had mix results with.  The positive was that we were able to pick up some really good cheap replacement to fill the void however that meant we were a little inconsistent.  But when we were good, we were good.  Although the league was not a priority, we finished the regular season even on points with Anderlecht but top on goal difference.  We ended up winning the league in the championship group.

The Cup draw did not provide us any favours, we drew Anderlecht at home early on which in turn was a blessing in disguise after beating them.  Our strongest team was too good for the rest which means I've completed the club side of this challenge.

Euros up next with Italy, the second rank team in the world and best in Europe.  What should be a straight forward group of Poland, Denmark and Ireland awaits.

10 / 10    Domestic Leagues    
2021      Singapore Premier League                   Tampines Rovers
2027      Chinese Super League                       Tianshan Leopards
2030/31   South African Premier League               Kaizer Chiefs
2033/34   Mexican First Division (Opening Stage)     Cruz Azul
2036/37   Spanish First Division             Real Madrid
2037/38   Italian Serie A                 Juventus
2038/39   German Bundesliga                 Borussia Dortmund
2039/40   English Premier League             Chelsea
2042/43   French League 1                 AS Monaco
2044/45   A League                     Adelaide United

10 / 10    Domestic Cups    
2021          Singapore Cup              Tampines Rovers
2027          Chinese FA Cup             Tianshan Leopards
2030/31       South Africa FA Cup        Kaizer Chiefs
2036/37       Spanish Cup         Real Madrid
2037/38       Italian Cup         Juventus
2039/40       English FA Cup         Chelsea
2042/43       French Cup         AS Monaco
2045/46       FFA Cup             Adelaide United
2045/46          Mexican Cup         Pachuca
2047/48          Belgian Cup         Club Brugge

5 / 5    Continental Cups    
2029          Asian Champions League                 Tianshan Leopards
2031/32       African Champions League               Kaizer Chiefs
2032          Copa Libertadores                      Fluminense
2033/34       North American Champions League        Cruz Azul
2037/38          European Champions League             Juventus

1 / 1     Club World Championships
2040/41          Club World Champions             Chelsea    

4 / 5    Continental Cups    
2025          African Nations        Ivory Coast
2039          Asian Cup             South Korea
2043          Gold Cup             Mexico
2044          Copa America         Mexico

1 / 1    World Tournaments   
2046          World Cup             Mexico 

31 / 32    Total Completed   

2022-05-07.png.3750cc28694d118f1656d2375f72464f.png

New Job

Appointment

I didnt hang around at Juventus long after the Club World Cup had ended. And my resignation started a few job merry go rounds. In the end I have taken the Marseille job. As much as I enjoyed my time at Juve, it was too easy with the team there. This next role will be a massive challenge. I take over with the team sat 6th on 9 points from 5 games and the board expecting Europa League qualification for next season.

image.jpeg.a4ec5232d8a9ee6e86d3094b6fd0a03e.jpeg

2048 European Cup - Italy

With the potential to complete the challenge, there was quite a lot riding for the best team in Europe and current European Champions Italy.

With the group of Ireland, Poland and Denmark really want to get off to a good start and get the confidence up and thats exactly what happened beating Ireland 4 - 1. Poland was a lot tighter despite dominating possession and the chances but 1 goal was enough.  We had already qualified but we then beat Denmark 4 - 0.

Like the World Cup 2 years ago, lots of crazy results have happened. Hosts France qualified in third below Belgium and Scotland so unfortunately that was my next opponent in the second round. Albania topped their group and Germany finished 3rd, Greece topped their group and England and Holland finished 3rd and 4th and have not progressed.

Second Round

Spoiler

Upon taking the Italy job i was offered the France job but decided on Italy as they had the better team on paper. It was justified after beating France 2 - 0. Up next is Belgium

Quarter Final (if applicable)

Spoiler

same scoreline with a comfortable 2 - 0 win and we're into the semis against Spain

Semi Final (if applicable)

Spoiler

Similar to France, i was also offered the Spain gig as the same time as Italy but again refused it for Italy. And again it was justified with a 4 - 2 win. We got out to a 3 - 0 lead so wasnt ever really in danger.  Fortunately for us we face Turkey in the final

Final (if applicable)

Spoiler

a 5 - 1 whopping and with that the final piece of the puzzle!

10 / 10    Domestic Leagues    
2021      Singapore Premier League                   Tampines Rovers
2027      Chinese Super League                       Tianshan Leopards
2030/31   South African Premier League               Kaizer Chiefs
2033/34   Mexican First Division (Opening Stage)     Cruz Azul
2036/37   Spanish First Division             Real Madrid
2037/38   Italian Serie A                 Juventus
2038/39   German Bundesliga                 Borussia Dortmund
2039/40   English Premier League             Chelsea
2042/43   French League 1                 AS Monaco
2044/45   A League                     Adelaide United

10 / 10    Domestic Cups    
2021          Singapore Cup              Tampines Rovers
2027          Chinese FA Cup             Tianshan Leopards
2030/31       South Africa FA Cup        Kaizer Chiefs
2036/37       Spanish Cup         Real Madrid
2037/38       Italian Cup         Juventus
2039/40       English FA Cup         Chelsea
2042/43       French Cup         AS Monaco
2045/46       FFA Cup             Adelaide United
2045/46          Mexican Cup         Pachuca
2047/48          Belgian Cup         Club Brugge

2029          Asian Champions League                 Tianshan Leopards
2031/32       African Champions League               Kaizer Chiefs
2032          Copa Libertadores                      Fluminense
2033/34       North American Champions League        Cruz Azul
2037/38          European Champions League             Juventus

1 / 1     Club World Championships
2040/41          Club World Champions             Chelsea    

2025          African Nations        Ivory Coast
2039          Asian Cup             South Korea
2043          Gold Cup             Mexico
2044          Copa America         Mexico
2048          European Cup         Italy

1 / 1    World Tournaments   
2046          World Cup             Mexico 

32 / 32    Total Completed  

will provide an challenge review shortly

Crest.png.a05cecf9cd282a82bf3f5d9dcbbda13c.png

Shanghai Shenhua: 2033 Review

Having left America and New York City FC I found myself trying to pick up a role with a rich side in the Chinese Super League. I had to remain patient but after a long seven months I found myself with two choices. Wuhan FC and Shanghai Shenhua had both tabled me contracts and in the end the decision was a relatively straightforward one. Money certainly does talk and so I took a contract with Shanghai and with the promise of a huge £150,000,000 transfer budget. The club sat in 10th place upon my arrival though meaning there was plenty of work to do if I wanted to make my early days here a success.

453890101_FinalTable.png.5bc7e94e887deddbe57205670811e19b.png

With no other competitions to focus on it meant I was able to put my all into taking this club up the table. The board wanted a top half finish but from my very first day in charge I felt we could make a march up the table and towards the top-4 and Champions League qualification. In the end we went better than that to clinch third spot and avoid having to qualify through the play offs for the Champions League proper. An impressive record of 14-1-3 seeing us clinch it on the final day of the season.

I joined the club during a transfer window but decided to keep things relatively quiet. I signed a young goalkeeper from DL Pro in a £5,000,000 deal as well as a young central defender from Wuhan FC. The most notable arrival was Angolan midfielder Jorge Amaral who joined us from his homeland in a £625,000 deal. The activities seemed to help us though as things just seemed to click from day one.

The first part of my Chinese adventure is over and I’m delighted with how we got on. Making it into the Champions League is massive and it means next season we can battle across all fronts. I’ve been presented with an even bigger transfer budget for next season but in truth I don’t think the squad needs much work. I’ll be hunting around but I wouldn’t expect to spend anywhere near that much. I’m hoping that we can compete across all three fronts next season. Those being the league, domestic cup and the Champions League. By no means am I expecting to win all three but it is my target to ensure we at least win one of them.

2030	New York City FC	MLS Eastern Conference		1st (C)		NA Champions League Winners, MLS Eastern Conference Winners, Supporters Shield Winners
2033	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		3rd

2030-2031	Nigeria

0/1 World Tournament

Crest.png.95dc86775061607d0165f20c4343e272.png

Shanghai Shenhua: 2034 Review

My arrival in china seemed to yield immediate success as a late season surge saw us clinch a 3rd placed league finish on the final day to ensure we would compete in this seasons edition of the Asian Champions League. Having arrived to a squad sat in 10th position this showed an immense improvement and left me hopeful of climbing higher this season and competing across multiple fronts.

To do that I spent a little over £27,000,000 from my arrival in order to build a squad capable of competing. A few younger Chinese players were signed to help with squad registration but our best signing would actually be one of my cheapest. 26-year old Ivorian forward Marcelo Bassole was plucked from ASEC in his homeland for just £220,000 and would go on to win numerous awards during a quite unbelievable campaign for us.

503623565_FinalTable.png.854a0402eeaa64d9b2d13595e4b3f425.png

We hit the league season well enough from the opening day and coupled with disappointing and slow starts by Guanghzou, Beijing and champions SH Port we cruised to the top of the table. We opened with a 21 match unbeaten run that put us comfortably at the top and we never looked back. We won the league title with plenty of matches remaining and that enabled me to chop and change the squad for the latter matches as we chased glory on other fronts. As mentioned before it was the sensational goal scoring record of Marcelo Bassole that stands out. He grabbed a ridiculous 31 league goals across his 30 appearances as he helped to fire us to the league table. In the process we broke records for both the most league wins and league points during a season. Dominant being the one word to describe how our league season had gone.

1244237279_ChineseCupWin.png.6173e3ac8f1452d92b43b50842566f09.png

Chasing a domestic double was never to be easy and unsurprisingly we did find the Chinese Cup much more difficult than we had the league. We breezed through a couple of rounds with ease before facing a very stern test against Guanghzou City in the quarter finals. After scrambling through on penalties we comfortable saw off Guanghzou Evergrande 4-0 in the semis and then never looked back. A 3-0 home win in the first leg of the final effectively clinched the trophy and although we weren’t at our best we picked up a 0-0 draw in the second leg to lift our second silverware of the season.

The only blip on our season came in the Champions League as we were denied a treble and clean sweep of available trophies. We breezed through our group with six wins from six before smashing Guangzhou Evergrande 5-0 in the first knockout round of the competition. The quarter final draw gave us a very tough looking trip to fellow super league side Shanghai Port. A typically tense derby game was eventually decided by one moment and unfortunately it didn’t go to us. A 0-1 defeat ending our treble dream and ensuring my spell here would need to advance into a second term.

A sublime domestic season for us although it ended with the disappointment of not winning the Champions League. We only lost twice all season domestically and in total just three times all campaign. The most frustrating thing being that two of those defeats were handed to us by bitter rivals Shanghai Port. I’ve signed a new contract to stay though and next season is all about trying to win that elusive Champions League. We’ve already confirmed a couple of transfers for next season and I’m extremely excited and confident in returning. There’s also this bit of news.

714706660_IranAppointment.png.0dc2912e763518d0233d9e823350d4a2.png

It’s taken me a while to get back into international employment and in truth it may not be the most sensible of decisions for me to take over Iran. My plan is to win the next Asian Cup but the most recent edition has only just ended. That means I hope to be here for four years so I can attempt it next time around. They are the top ranked nation in Asia though so if I can manage it we will definitely stand a good chance of doing just that.

2034	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		1st (C)	Super League Winners, Chinese Cup Winners
2035	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		tbc

2030-2031	Nigeria

2/10 Top Domestic Leagues		(SA Premier League 2026/27, Chinese Super League 2034)
3/10 Domestic Cups			(SA Cup 2024/25, US Cup 2032, Chinese Cup 2034)

0/1 World Tournament 

Previous:

On 01/05/2022 at 20:53, Anners said:

Previous:

2025/26 Season Report:

Club: Rennes (France) (Moved mid-season from FC Basel)

Appointment
logoimage.jpeg.af0e26f715eecb47334b22939b4c6fcb.jpeg

Took the quick league win in Switzerland and had a jaunt across the border and up to Brittany to take up the Rennes job. Sitting 10th after 11 games, Rennes were still in the Europa League and the Coupe de France so lots to play for.

League - Cup - Europe

image.png.0ad7f04a7fb0a0aefe303a2c494ce5c9.png

Another bit of silverware to add to the cabinet in terms of the Coupe De France, although it did take a 117th Lovro Majer strike to beat Nice 2-1 in the final (apologies, went past the news item as it was a bit of a manic end of the season!). Our first Rennes game was at the start of November at home to none other than Hajduk Split which was an interesting touch! We won that 6-0 and cruised through the rest of the Group Stage and managed to find our way to the final but an Emile Smith Rowe hat-trick led Arsenal to a 3-2 win. I'm more annoyed than I thought I would be here as it would have obviously been a Champions League spot and I think a Club World Cup spot?

I don't think we're in a spot to challenge PSG at the top of the league although they still seem to be struggling somewhat in the league and can't seem to get fully going. Wouldn't mind at all if Pochettino left though, would be a lovely attempt to try get that job!

Asia World Cup Qualification:

Standings

We managed to breeze our way into the World Cup with the group I mentioned previously being incredibly simple.

FIFA World Cup:

I was really looking forward to this tournament. And then this happened.

2026-world-cupf13fde920471d3b5.png

Not exactly the kindest of draws so everything said about having a kind qualification group clearly triggered FM to give me the hardest possible group I could get! A 1-0 loss to Chile followed by a 2-0 loss to France sends us out rather quickly. Thankfully, we weren't sacked as we should have the Asian Cup to play for in Summer 2027, so there's the first big chance of getting some international silverware.

2026/27 Season Report:

Club: 
Rennes (France)

logo

Resigned from the Japan job after the AFC Cup - will touch on that below.

League - Cup - Europe

French Ligue 1:

Not much to say here. Can't exactly do much when PSG only drop 8 points all year. We actually started off quite slow which I felt contributed to us falling behind early. However, we have got Champions League football for next year and I'm in a lot better position with the squad.

"I don't think we're in a spot to challenge PSG at the top of the league although they still seem to be struggling somewhat in the league and can't seem to get fully going."

I said this last post about PSG. I should shut up.

Coupe de France:

Made another final appearance (which seems to be the norm in my career so far?), but lost out to PSG in the final thanks to an 87th minute Erling Haaland penalty.

Europa League:

This was an incredibly comfortable Group Stage, only dropping points in the last game as I'd rotated. We despatched Feyenoord reasonably comfortably, but struggled a little bit against Lazio. I felt the scoreline flattered them a bit as we conceded 2 late goals in the first leg to lose 4-2 and was sat at 1-1 at HT in the 2nd leg until an attacking tactical change left us a bit exposed but it was a definite case of nothing to lose.

image.jpeg.af0e26f715eecb47334b22939b4c6fcb.jpeg

AFC Asian Cup:

As I said above - I've resigned from the Japan job after the AFC Asian Cup. However, it's not good news as we lost in the final on penalties to Saudi Arabia:
2027 Asian Cup

image.png.2224ddf66fb04065ab84857b01a3014d.png

As much as I'd like to continue as Japan manager - I feel it's a bit of a waste of the next 4 years before this tournament comes round again. I'm hoping to be able to pick up a major nation in Summer 2028 in time for the 2030 World Cup.

image.thumb.png.a1770fb9161b134a8bf197689aa78fe2.png

Edited by Anners

16 hours ago, vikeologist said:
  Hide contents

Congrats. Will add you to the Hall of Fame soon. One of our quickest completers. Much quicker than I've ever come close to anyway.

let me tell you, it didnt feel quick!!!

Ultimate Challenge Review

This is a wonderful but at the same time gruelling challenge.  I really loved the beginning of starting in unemployed and not really knowing where the first opportunity was going to come from and then having to build the reputation to then be successful in landing other jobs in other bespoke countries.   I think this is where my passion for the game lies, in building a club from scratch and taking them to the top.  This challenge provided me that feeling when managing Xinjiang Leopards to the Chinese Super League for the first time, then wining the league, the cup and the champions league in a 5 season period. It was my true claim to fame in this challenge, and also probably my most enjoyable time. 

From there, the challenge took me to different parts of the world that I would have never coached in ie. South Africa, Mexico and even to Peru albeit never coached a competitive game there.  Surprisingly I really enjoyed my time at Mexico with Cruz Azul (first stint, not the one I got sacked for applying for other roles after not qualifying for the domestic cup knockout stage) and with Pachuca later on to actually win that domestic cup tournament. I think perhaps it was the ridiculous amount of cheap talented stars that Mexico develops in this iteration.  I couldnt imagine winning a Copa America and World Cup with the Mexican team in real life.

When moving to Europe to conquer club land there, it really did feel business like only really staying at a club maximum 2 years to win their domestic league and/or cup - never did win the DFB Pokal though.  The Juventus team I (semi) built was probably the best team that I managed despite inheriting a club that was stacked with guns. But the most satisfying success was with Monaco in my first full season winning the double and finally breaking the PSG stronghold theyve had in this save. My one disappointment across the whole challenge was not going undefeated in any of the leagues that we won, its something that I havent ever managed.

Lastly, im not a huge international manager fan and this challenge does test your ability to manage without a transfer window. Again, i was a bit surprised at how many good Mexican players become towards the latter years.  Definitely more stars then the major European countries and powerhouses Brazil and Argentina, its probably got more to do with which leagues are open more than anything.

Id like to thank those that have been posting since I started as your stories have also provided me with great joy and motivation to finish, and best of luck to those that are involved, this is a fantastic thread to follow!

Hey everyone. Have been keeping an eye on this from time to time with a slight interest in taking on this challenge. When you guys make a save, what leagues do you tend to load up and do you start to turn leagues off after a while?

3 hours ago, JLAB said:

Hey everyone. Have been keeping an eye on this from time to time with a slight interest in taking on this challenge. When you guys make a save, what leagues do you tend to load up and do you start to turn leagues off after a while?

I'd suggest only having 2 to 3 leagues loaded at any time. Just add and remove as you go along. It's probably a good idea to have some idea where you want to go, and where you plan to go next.

There are generally 2 main paths that people take. Start in Asia (probably China) or S Africa. Do the Americas and then finish in Europe.  Or start in Europe, at a lower division English club for instance, do the whole of Europe and then the rest of the world.

But really just start where you fancy starting. If you start at too low a club, it can add years to your challenge, and I give some advice at the start of the thread, but the main thing is to have fun. On the other hand, you have to load up a league where you're going to be able to get a first job.

2033-2034

Cruz Azul - FIFA Mobile 21 - FIFPlay

After winning La Liga and La Copa del Rey, I decided to head to Liga MX to pick up three more trophies: Liga MX, Copa MX, and the CONCACAF CL. Using a slight alteration of the tactic that earned my striker 60 goals over all competitions last season, I was able to ride another magnificent performance off a young, until-now-unknown striker in the Aperatura. 

image.png.fc4e6ed612426232014350c518af8311.png

In the Copa MX, we strolled through with relative ease while picking up a few records for the tournament along the way. 

image.png.26626aac62e6447e00c459722fa6405f.png

The sweat started to drip, though, in the CONCACAF CL Final against Guadalajara. However, when it came to penalties, it was shockingly undramatic. 

image.png.e7c69621f664af4c1e8f61683a132ba5.png

I came to North America like Julius Caesar: I came, I saw, I conquered. Time to move on to either South Africa, Italy, France, or England!

Domestic                
Fired after five months
Manager of the Year
2025 Los Angeles Galaxy USA 1 11 32 US Open Cup   Fired on Sept 21 for poor league position
Chinese FA
Manager of the Month x3
Manager of the Year
Asian Champions League
Manager of the Month x8
Manager of the Year
2027-2028 Club Brugge Belgium 1 --- 0 --- --- Fired me for applying to the South Korean job
Copa Libertadores
Head Coach of the Year  
DFB-Pokal
Head Coach of the Year  
2032-2033 Atletico de Madrid Spain 1 1 38 Copa del Rey
La Liga
Europa League
Head Coach of the Year  
2033-2034 Cruz Azul Mexico 1 1 38 Liga MX Aperatura
Copa MX
CONCACAF CL
Head Coach of the Year  

Scope League Year Team
Club Premier League    
Club Ligue 1    
Club Serie A    
Club Liga MX Aperatura 2033 Cruz Azul
Club League 10    
Club Copa MX 2034 Cruz Azul
Club Domestic Cup 6    
Club Domestic Cup 7    
Club Domestic Cup 8    
Club Domestic Cup 9    
Club Domestic Cup 10    
Club UEFA CL    
Club NACL 2034 Cruz Azul
Club African CL    
Club Club World Cup    

International Euros    
International Gold Cup    
International Asian Cup    
International World Cup    
Edited by remix951

My first International success is in the bag!

772392459_Screenshot2022-05-10at22_11_07.thumb.png.ad9b723996d78cbccbf6ce7e0a0c8c58.png

I'm not a big fan of international management, and Ivory Coast have a strong but old side that has no chance of winning the World Cup, so I'm going to concentrate on my club career (currently trying to tackle the weirdness of managing in MLS) until I spot major nation roles coming up.

image.png.0f9f4f02d1037ede10675dd2d7100e56.png

Marseille - 2041/42

Competitions

Ligue Un - League Table    Results 1    Results 2

We took over ahead of matchday 6 and it was an inconsistent season overall. The board expected a top 5 finish so to come 3rd was a decent finish.

Coupe De France - Results

We couldn't have asked for an easier run and took full advantage to seal the cup at the first time of asking.

Europa League - Results

The surprise of the season. I thought Chelsea would be too strong for us and also Barcelona but we just kept putting in the performances and ended up going all the way.

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers

I took over a talented but very unbalanced team. With some dead wood cleared out in January I started to shape my own squad and the improvements were almost instant. Another summer window and we should be ready to challenge for the title.

Next Season

I am hopeful of a title challenge. PSG had their funding withdrawn a couple of seasons ago so are not the force of old. Monaco are a good side but neither are spectacular and with a good summer signings wise, we should be able to challenge at the very least.

image.jpeg.d4e3d1a8d073e50592a4c03329f5df51.jpeg

World Cup 2042.

Our 2nd World Cup in charge of England was held in Germany. 4  years ago we finished as runners up and coming into the tournament as European Champions expectations were high.

Group Stage.

In the group stage we faced Haiti and Chile and pulled of easy 6-1 and 4-0 wins to seal a second round spot.

2nd Rnd

Spoiler

In the 2nd round we faced rivals Germany. A one sided game ended in a 3-0 victory and it could have been even more.

3rd Rnd

Spoiler

In the 3rd round we faced Croatia. The game was much tighter than I would have hoped but we managed to scrape through 1-0.

Quarter Final

Spoiler

The last 8 saw us drawn to play Mexico. They have some really world class players and and end to end game finished with us winning 2-1.

Semi Final

Spoiler

The last 4 saw us come up against Belgium who like Mexico possess some real stars. 0-0 after 90 mins they took the lead at the start of the 2nd half in extra time but we pegged them back 2 mins later and managed to win the game on penalties.

Final

Spoiler

In the final we faced Argentina. I was worried going into the tie as we were missing 2 of our starting 11 but we controlled the game well and managed to become world champions with a 2-0 win.

Results

Having won both the Euros and the World cup I decided to step down from my role as England manager after the world cup. My sole focus Internationally is now the Copa America and with Brazil sacking their manager after a poor World Cup, now seemed the perfect opportunity, I applied and just 7 days after resigning from England, have been named the new Brazil manager.

Club Career
							Leagues			Cups
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22	S.Africa	Gladbank Champ	Cape Town Spurs	1st	n/a		n/a	n/a	n/a	n/a	Promoted to DSTV Premiership
2022/23	S.Africa	DSTV Prem	Cape Town Spurs	5th	n/a		SF	QF	n/a	n/a	Achieved National C coaching badge
2023/24	S.Africa	DSTV Prem	Cape Town Spurs	5th	n/a		RU	SF	n/a	n/a	Achieved National B and A coaching badges.
2024/25	S.Africa	DSTV Prem	Cape Town Spurs	1st	n/a		SF	WIN	n/a	n/a	Achieved Cont. C License and started B license.
2025/26	S.Africa	DSTV Prem	Cape Town Spurs	1st	n/a		SF	QF	WIN	n/a	Achieved Cont. B License and started A. Resigned on 6/6/26
2026/27	Mexico		Liga MX		Tigres UANL	1st	1st		WIN	R1	WIN	n/a	Achieved Cont. A License and started Pro License.
2027	China		CSL		Guangzhou FC	3rd	n/a		R1	n/a	n/a	n/a	Hired on 12/7/27. Finished Pro License.
2030	Brazil		Serie A		Corinthians	1st	n/a		WIN	WIN	WIN	n/a	Left at end of contract on 30/12/30.
2031/32	Holland		Eredivisie	Feyernoord	2nd	n/a		Win	n/a	n/a	n/a	Won KNVB Beker and Europa Conference League
2032/33	Holland		Eredivisie	Feyernoord	2nd	n/a		RU	n/a	GS.	n/a	Won Europa League and Johan Cruuf Schaal.
2033/34	Holland		Eredivisie	Feyernoord	1st	n/a		R2	n/a	L16	n/a	Won League and UEFA Super Cup. Left at end of contract.
2034/35	Spain		La Liga		Atletico Madrid	5th	n/a		SF	n/a	n/a	n/a	Won UEFA Europa Conference.
2035/36	Spain		La Liga		Atletico Madrid	2nd	n/a		SF	n/a	n/a	n/a	Lost in Europa League QF.
2036/37	Spain		La Liga		Atletico Madrid	2nd	n/a		SF	n.a	RU	n/a	Lost in Champions League Final.
2037/38	Spain		La Liga		Atletico Madrid	1st	n/a		Win	n/a	RU	3rd	Lost in Champions League Final (Again), left at end of contract.
2038/39	Germany		Bundesliga	B Leverkusen	3rd	n/a		RU	n/a	GS	n/a	Took over  in June.
2039/40	Germany		Bundesliga	B Leverkusen	1st	n/a		WIN	n/a	L16	n/a	League and Cup Double.
2040/41	Italy		Serie A		Juventus	1st	n/a		WIN	n/a	WIN	WIN	Won Serie A, Coppa Italia, Champions League and Club World Cup.
2041/42	France		Ligue Un	O. Marseille	3rd	n/a		WIN	n/a	n/a	n/a	Won Coupe de France and Europa League.

International Career

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2033	South Korea	16th	n/a	n/a	n/a	Climbed to 16th in FIFA Rankings, won EAFF E-1 Championships.
2035	South Korea	15th	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won 2035 AFC Asian Cup. Resigned on 12/02/2035.
2041	England		3rd	GS	n/a	n/a	Qualified for World Cup 2042.
2042	England		1st	n/a	n/a	WIN	Won World Cup 2042.

Challenge Progress

Club
8/10 Top Domestic Leagues
CSL 2028 - Guangzhou FC.

9/10 Domestic Cups
Coupe De France 2041/42 - Marseille.

CWC 2041 - Juventus.

International
2031 Gold Cup - Mexico.
2040 EURO'S - England.

1/1 World Tournament
World Cup 2042 - England.

28/32

Edited by BigJack

Borussia Dortmund 2035/36 Season Review

Honestly this was in equal measure one of the most fun and also frustrating seasons I've managed in quite some time

SupercupThis was a worrying sign, Bayern smashed us here. They scored 2 goals by HT and then had a man sent off right after the break and not only could we still not lay a love on them they scored 3 goals while a man down. This game though caused me to have rethink about my tactics in these games as playing like I do against everyone else just sees me get battered so I needed to come up with a different tactic for these games. Not just Bayern but also the bigger sides in the Champions League

LeagueNearly beat Dortmunds best points total ever, joint best ever total for wins, took 4 points off of Bayern, won every single home game over the season. Still finished 8 points behind Bayern. I hate them, they are a monster and I must beat them. Due to some issues in the transfer window we started the season a little disjointed, we lost 3 games (all by 4 goals) and our title challenge was over by November really, however we only lost once after November and in fact in the 2nd half of the season we only dropped points in 3 games which gives me hope for next season. We don't need to add much over the summer so should have a very settled side going into next year

Cupthis annoyed me, we came into this game with 7 straight wins without conceding a single goal, I rotated against a side in the league below and we paid the price. We should have done much better

Champions leaguea great here as we won our group despite me using back ups really as I tried to work on a new tactic for the bigger games it worked as we won the group, our reward was Man utd who ran us very close but extra was enough to see us through, we brushed past Inter before a semi final with another side I now dislike Man City. They beat us in my previous 2 seasons here at Dortmund and they won the title both times. A good draw away at City in the first leg gave me hope and we were the better side in the 2nd leg hitting the post 2 or 3 times but a Foden free kick and a late Haaland goal broke our hearts as City knock us out for the 3rd year running. This time they lost the final to a Xavi managed Barcelona.

TransfersAs said earlier I had a rough summer in the transfer market. I missed out on several players I had spent a year or so finding and scouting (bloody English clubs and their money) so I had a rethink and then basically done a Bayern in signing the best young players in the league as well as a couple I found elsewhere. meaning we start most games now with 6 or 7 actual wonderkids and my hope is that they grow as a group

Squadas you can see it's now pretty young squad (2nd youngest with an average of 23) and everyone gets game time. Still 1 or 2 area's to target this summer and a couple older players I would move on for the right price but the team is ehading in the right direction. At least I hope so.

Career Progress

2035/36      Dortmund			Bundesliga		2nd 		
Year		Nation			Honours
2024		Egypt
2027		South Korea

Challenge Progress

3/5 continental competitions – Africa 2025 (Egypt) Asia 2031 (South Korea) North America 2035 (Mexico)

What's Next?

Like I say, I need to beat Bayern. This is the toughest and yet most fun challenge in this save so far for me. I fear I may have to leave and return one day as Bayern manager to win here in Germany but I don't want that, I want to do it with this Dortmund squad I'm starting to really love managing. In terms of international jobs (this was first season in a few years I've not also had a international role) I still need the Euro's and Copa America - both of which happen this summer so I'll keep an eye for any decent jobs but may wait a couple years for after the world cup instead so I can focus on the job at Dortmund. 

Crest.png.bbec1e591314f97e01192f5c938e3e72.png

Shanghai Shenhua: 2035 Review

Domestic successes last year were impressive and equally surprising as we were just completely dominant. Continentally we suffered disappointment though as we crashed out early on in the knockout rounds, and more disappointingly to our arch rivals. To counter that I decided to spend money and try to bring in quality to add depth to our squad. £13,000,000 was spent on Guangzhou Evergrande midfielder Hap Yifena and a whooping £45,000,000 on central defender Jin Lingjun from the same club. Both players would go on to have extremely impressive campaigns for us. The one big disappointment came in the middle of the season though. Holding midfielder Santiago Real had been an unbelievable free transfer from FC Porto, but he left us after Bayern Munich activated his £45,000,000 release clause. 

Outside of club football this also happened,

2084748528_MexicoAppointment.png.cc63bf79a045db15639ad365aba2be5d.png

After just two matches as manager of Iran (two friendly victories) I made the decision to leave and take over Mexico. Mexico having just won the Gold Cup seemed a much more meaningful job for me. The ability to compete in the Gold Cup, Copa America and the World Cup seemed much more important to me than just trying to grab the Asian Cup. I was a little torn but I leave to join a nation ranked number sixteen in the world. 

1484046045_FinalTable.png.45bc76df3a9d7b387698d2005524ba53.png

Another comfortable league title as we looked mostly relentless on our way. Marcel Bassole was hugely efficient again in front of goal and was ably assisted by striker Li Xipeng. Defensively we were once more mostly effective and our dominance saw us crowned champions with seven league matches remaining. We nearly broke our own records for victories and points but had to settle for levelling them after a final day defeat to bitter rivals Shanghai Port.

28886668_ChineseCup.png.c4d2e966aec7a1b0a54a8d6ad5e8ec71.png

A disappointing first leg was overcome in style as we put in an outstanding performance at home to lift the Chinese Cup for the second consecutive campaign. We actually did well in the first leg to walk away only 0-1 down as we had a man sent off just two minutes into the second half. A desperate but organised defensive performance saw us cling on and give ourselves something to play with in the return game. We scored early before conceding almost right away, before stepping up and breezing our way through. To win it two years running was a real boost.

Yet again the Champions League ended in disappointment for us though as we failed to go on and win the competition. As with last season we qualified from our group with ease, winning five and only losing a meaningless final game after a host of changes. An absolute classic awaited us in the first knockout round as we faced off against our nemesis in Shanghai Port. A tipsy turvy derby game ended 3-3 after extra time before we managed to prevail on penalties. That was as far as we got though as another 3-3 draw against Japanese opposition saw us in a second straight shoot out. Unfortunately we didn’t prevail this time though and exited the competition one round deeper than we managed last year.

Despite a ridiculously impressive season again, success on the continental stage eludes me and my squad. I honestly felt we had a chance this year, especially having clinched our second straight league title with seven matches to spare. My contract here runs for one more season and I’ve decided to stick it out and have one last crack. Failing to pick up these continental competitions is going to prove costly for me in this challenge though as I am just chalking up lost years. Hopefully the final year of my deal will finally see us cross the line and win that much coveted prize.

2034	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		1st (C)	Super League Winners, Chinese Cup Winners
2035	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		1st (C)	Super League Winners, Chinese Cup Winners, Chinese Super Cup Winners
2036	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		tbc

2030-2031		Nigeria
2034-2035		Iran
2035-present	Mexico

2/10 Top Domestic Leagues		(SA Premier League 2026/27, Chinese Super League 2034)

0/1 World Tournament 

Crest.png.1e790619118f7a5ce7c12df263c2f17e.png

Mexico: Copa America 2036

My career so far has centred massively around club football and in truth has yielded pretty positive results and levels of success. Minus a failed African Cup of Nations campaign with Nigeria and a brief spell as manager of Iran I hadn’t cracked international football. To a certain level I’d tried to avoid it, but knowing I had to go into it at some point this opportunity with Mexico seemed the perfect situation. The ability to compete at the Copa America, World Cup and Gold Cup proving the real draw for me. Unfortunately taking over one of the top ranked teams in the world of international football would bring pressure though, starting immediately with my first major tournament.

Prior to the Copa America we would take part in the semi finals of the North American Nations League though. My reign had kicked off with four straight wins as we won our group and would meet Canada in the semi final. Unfortunately we put in a real poor display and drew 1-1 to go to penalties. Despite dominating the game we lost out in the shoot out and suffered a shock elimination.

That Nations League defeat certainly didn’t give me the highest of hopes as we headed into the Copa America hosted by Uruguay. We entered ranked 15th in the world though, behind only Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and the USA at the tournament. We also got lucky with the group stage draw as Argentina would be the only team in our group ranked higher than us. That meant we should breeze through the group stage, but could encounter a much more difficult run through the knockout stages.

10774189_CopaAmrica_Group.png.e5ce375de67599bd952a283c18122b54.png

We did exactly what we needed to as we completely breezed through the Group Stage to reach the important part of the tournament and the one we really needed to crack. Comfortable wins were expected against Venezuela, Paraguay and Bolivia but the biggest surprise came in our penultimate game though as we Absolutely trounced our way through Argentina. We found ourselves 3-0 up at half time and although they pulled it back to 3-2 during the second period we never looked in doubt of picking up the victory. I made a whole host of changes for the final group game against Bolivia knowing that we had already qualified as group winners.

708389749_CopaAmrica_KO.png.7e8aedd5029b89169c3ca66d2631d761.png

The Quarter Final saw us play Colombia and after conceding early on the panic did begin to set in. Thankfully a sensational final twenty minutes saw Cruz Azul striker Carlos Gonzalez score a hat trick and we went on to win 5-1. Two goals in stoppage time certainly adding some gloss to the result. The semi final saw us take on Argentina knowing that a win would put us into the final against Brazil. Unfortunately we just couldn’t do it though. We did well to level up the game after conceding early on but faded away in the second period got a 1-3 defeat. 

We entered the third placed play off against rivals USA, but were on the receiving end of a 2-4 defeat in a thrilling and entertaining contest.

My first major tournament with Mexico has ended but we did well go exceed the expectations laid out at the start of it. The FA wanted us to make the Quarter Final stage and we did well to go one round further than that. It’s a shame we couldn’t go on further but to be honest it would’ve been a real upset if we had managed it. I’m happy with how we got on though, and it certainly sets us up well for future tournaments. My main aim was to do enough to keep hold of my job in the aftermath of this tournament, and thankfully we managed to do that. Next up will be the Gold Cup and a much more realistic possibility of winning a major tournament.

2035	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		1st (C)	Super League Winners, Chinese Cup Winners, Chinese Super Cup Winners
2036	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		tbc

2030-2031		Nigeria
2034-2035		Iran
2035-present	Mexico

0/1 World Tournament 

Crest.png.cfec641ef35336c02f11732b4b8f7664.png

Shanghai Shenhua: 2036 Review

After two dominant domestic campaigns at the helm of this club this season was all about trying to complete the Asian leg of my managerial adventure. The Champions League had eluded us up until now but this season has to be the one in which we finally managed to put it inside of our trophy cabinet. My contract with the club would end at the conclusion of this season and to walk away having picked up all the necessary competition victories would be the perfect way for me to sign off.

Going into the season I was alarmed with a piece of news in which I was informed that because we had failed financial fair play rules we would suffer a deduction of twenty four League points. This being despite the fact we actually entered this season after a fairly quiet pre season. For some reason this penalty was never applied though. We spent £19,000,000 on right back Bao Ziran from Shandong and £1,500,000 on central midfielder Javier Robledo from Atletico Nacional of Colombia but other than that spent very little. Having built a successful and young squad I didn’t feel like we really needed to bring in too many new faces.

137336896_FinalTable.png.f4f4e4fd6523da054ca74f0212e8fec9.png

We managed to win a third consecutive league title, but this one definitely proved the most difficult. We started the campaign really sluggishly, dominating games but often walking away with just a draw. The final game of the first half of the season saw us suffer a sucker punch 0-1 defeat to bitter rivals and title challengers Shanghai Port in a game we dominated. That defeat saw us slip ten points adrift of the league leaders and at that stage it looked as if a hat trick of titles was well and truly beyond us.

What followed was a sensational run of form which saw us gradually and slowly chalk away at the lead between us before finally we climbed top of the pile at the conclusion of the penultimate matchday. Leading by a point we played host to Shanghai Port knowing that if we could avoid defeat we would grab the most unlikely of league titles. What followed was a ninety minute performance that was beyond any bodies wild imaginations. Li Xipeng scored twice to take his tally for the league season to 22, and winger Marcel Bassole added his 23rd goal of the campaign as we ran out 3-0 winners and lifted another piece of silverware. A special mention has to go to the £1,500,000 arrival of 30-year old Javier Robledo. He grabbed 8 league goals and laid on 11 assists during a quite remarkable opening campaign here.

For the first time under my management we wouldn’t go far through the domestic Chinese Cup though, which was a disappointment. We got through a couple of rounds comfortably enough before being beaten by Shandong in the Quarter Finals by a 0-2 score line. It was disappointing but our focus was elsewhere so I wasn’t utterly devastated.

The Champions League was the one I really wanted this season though, and as in previous seasons we made light work of the Group Stage during the opening weeks of the season. Six wins from six saw us qualify for the knockout stages, and we scored 28 goals in the process.

183031882_CLKOs.png.6fcccc0d3b8be615c783d842076e1801.png

I always expected us to breeze through the group stage, but we actually enjoyed a pretty simple run through to the final as well. Avoiding Chinese opposition in the first couple of rounds was something I was keen on, and it certainly worked for us. FC Seoul were seen off easy enough although we did make hard work of Purimam United in the Quarter Finals. We dominated the game but needed a goal in extra time from Marcel Bassole to see us into the semi finals. A comfortable enough win over Ulsan Hyundai would put the club into its first ever Champions League final, and I was confident we could go on and lift the trophy.

1407249951_CLWin.png.ca34fdc9441ee87f0622fbf2f88f5a40.png

The final would actually prove to be our easiest match as we cruised through it with ease. Early goals would kill the game off and we would end the ninety minutes having scored five and handed out a real thrashing. A phenomenal feeling and the perfect final game for me as manager of this football club. Fittingly our best performers of the season would all find the score sheet. Marcel Bassole, Li Xipeng, Zhang Bin and Javier Robledo all popping up with goals for us.

1473909074_TrophyLift.png.eb15361a04709987fcc76941ebfa46c7.png

For me that’s it here in china now as we have finally managed to conquer all required competitions here in Asia. I’ve loved my time with this football club and I definitely leave having built the best side in Asia during the process. Domestically we were fantastic from the moment I arrived and in the end it just proved a case of how long it would take to go on and lift the continental honour. Thankfully I managed it and can now leave at the end of my contract with my head held high. It’s going to be emotional to walk away, but it certainly feels like the right time to head off and find my next adventure.

Resignation.png.e08817fee03375d1b816aa0ed3429e34.png

2036	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		1st (C)	Champions League Winners, Super League Winners, Chinese Super Cup Winners

2030-2031		Nigeria
2034-2035		Iran
2035-present		Mexico

2/5 Continental Championships		(NA Champions League 2030, Asian Champions League 2036)

0/1 World Tournament 

TOTAL: 7/32

2034-2036

I just realized I forgot to post 2034-2035 results from my first year as the Kaizer Chiefs manager. As such, it'll be a bit truncated and blended with the 2035-2036 season. 

I was bounced out of the World Cup by Spain in the quarterfinals. The FA were displeased and canned me. Since then, I haven't been able to land an international job which is pretty strange for a guy with so many trophies, including the international level. 

I was able to get the jump on the year winning the Super 8 Knockout tournament. While this isn't a challenge-eligible trophy, it set the team on the right foot. Throughout this first season, we were able to seal the top league knockout trophy along with the FA cup. The cherry on top was sealing the league which qualified us for the Champions League. 

image.png.1a70454ba7832686207bebf05c647e46.png

image.png.fd832723d233dcc5e93dc402cc1add39.png

image.png.c9278957b7b87fc115988af5ee79ecf3.png

In 2036, the South African trophies and league were the lowest priority behind the Champions League but it didn't show at the Group Stage. After winning the play-in, we drew two games and lost the third, placing us in last place of the group. We were able to rattle off three straight wins to top the group, though. From there, we rattled through the knockout stage to secure the trophy.

image.png.584470617ee773fa535f3cbd0d8ab00a.png

With all of the African trophies checked off, I move on to Europe in hopes of securing the Serie A, Ligue 1, and Premier League trophies along with picking up the last three league cups. And maybe, just maybe, some international teams will offer me a freakin job. 

Trophy Count: 20/32

Scope League Year Team
Club Premier League    
Club Ligue 1    
Club Serie A    
Club Liga MX Aperatura 2033 Cruz Azul
Club DSTV Premiership (SA) 2035 Kaizer Chiefs
Club Copa MX 2034 Cruz Azul
Club Telkom Knockout (SA) 2034 Kaizer Chiefs
Club Nedbank Cup (SA) 2035 Kaizer Chiefs
Club Domestic Cup 8    
Club Domestic Cup 9    
Club Domestic Cup 10    
Club UEFA CL    
Club NACL 2034 Cruz Azul
Club African CL 2036 Kaizer Chiefs
Club Club World Cup    

International Euros    
International Gold Cup    
International Asian Cup    
International World Cup    
Edited by remix951

Previous:

On 08/05/2022 at 14:25, Anners said:

Previous:

2026/27 Season Report:

Club: 
Rennes (France)

logo

Resigned from the Japan job after the AFC Cup - will touch on that below.

League - Cup - Europe

French Ligue 1:

Not much to say here. Can't exactly do much when PSG only drop 8 points all year. We actually started off quite slow which I felt contributed to us falling behind early. However, we have got Champions League football for next year and I'm in a lot better position with the squad.

"I don't think we're in a spot to challenge PSG at the top of the league although they still seem to be struggling somewhat in the league and can't seem to get fully going."

I said this last post about PSG. I should shut up.

Coupe de France:

Made another final appearance (which seems to be the norm in my career so far?), but lost out to PSG in the final thanks to an 87th minute Erling Haaland penalty.

Europa League:

This was an incredibly comfortable Group Stage, only dropping points in the last game as I'd rotated. We despatched Feyenoord reasonably comfortably, but struggled a little bit against Lazio. I felt the scoreline flattered them a bit as we conceded 2 late goals in the first leg to lose 4-2 and was sat at 1-1 at HT in the 2nd leg until an attacking tactical change left us a bit exposed but it was a definite case of nothing to lose.

image.jpeg.af0e26f715eecb47334b22939b4c6fcb.jpeg

AFC Asian Cup:

As I said above - I've resigned from the Japan job after the AFC Asian Cup. However, it's not good news as we lost in the final on penalties to Saudi Arabia:
2027 Asian Cup

image.png.2224ddf66fb04065ab84857b01a3014d.png

As much as I'd like to continue as Japan manager - I feel it's a bit of a waste of the next 4 years before this tournament comes round again. I'm hoping to be able to pick up a major nation in Summer 2028 in time for the 2030 World Cup.

2027/28 Season Report

Club: Ajax (Netherlands)

Ajax Amsterdam.svg

Surpriiiiiiise! I was a bit shocked the Ajax job came up after the end of the 26/27 season with Rennes, but I jumped at the chance to get what I thought might be a relatively simple double in Netherlands. With PSG having such a stranglehold, I didn't want to spend time in France where it would be a bit wasted.

League - Cup - Europe

2027 28 league win
2027 28 cup win

Netherlands Eredivisie:
What I thought would be a relatively simple, as I said above, season did turn out to be rather... interesting? When the top 3 in the country lose a combined total of 3 league games, there's always some sort of hiccups! We ended up taking the title with 2 games remaining.

TOTO KNVB Beker:
We keep up this record of always appearing in a cup final as we won 2-0 in the final v PSV. This was actually an incredibly awkward competition for us. We beat Sparta in extra time in the third round, only just edged out Feyenoord away in the Quarters and strangely strugged against lower division side Almere City in the Semi Final. The Final itself was the only game I felt somewhat comfortable!

UEFA Champions League:
I wasn't expecting much here. A huge come from behind victory against Juventus saw us progress from the Group Stage before we eventually fell to... PSG. I can't get away from them it seems! I'm not expecting to win the Champions League with Ajax, so it's not a top priority for me here.

I'll be trying to move to a major European club from Ajax - I'll be trying to get the 5 specific European leagues most likely before moving away from the continent and going on my world adventure.

However, we've got a return on the international stage...

France appointment

History:

image.thumb.png.44d6ee30e8322488a64e8264abffde29.png

image.png.b48c040c7bf7d6d7286c1a1d2b4db6bb.png

Marseille - 2042/43

Competitions

Ligue un - Results 1    Results 2    League Table

The sole focus for this season after last years cup win and we pulled it off. We led the league for pretty much the whole season minus a few weeks in January when we had a wobble. Minus that we finished the season strongly and sealed Marseilles first title in 33 years.

Champions League - Results

Actually thought we had a great chance in this group when the draw came out. We just didnt turn up and ended up 3rd and into the Europa League.

Coupe de France - Results

A easy run until the Semi finals and with a league game only 3 days after I rested players against PSG and we bailed out. 

Europa League - Results

Another competition where I rested our key men as the league was the focus. Going out after winning the 1st leg 3-1 was still gutting.

Trophees Des Champions - Result

UEFA Super Cup - Result

Amazed we managed to beat Juventus who are still ridiculous and easily the best side on the game,

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers

The teams progressing really well but still needs more improvement to compete in the Champions League. Key men this season:

Simon Junghans (ST) - Signed as a back up but played a key role once settled into the side. 

Marcelinho (CM) - The Brazilian has been brilliant in the middle of the park for us and runs games at times.

Sebastien Pinero (RB) - The young Spanish wing back is really developing into a brilliant player. Another season or 2 and he could easily be a world class player. Chipped in with 12 assists this season.

Next Season

I signed a 3 year deal when I joined which has a year to run but I wont be hanging around. 9 leagues and cups won means I have one destination left and that is the Premier League. I am torn with how to go about this as my plan all along has been to finish the challenge in England with Charlton Athletic (my team). They are currently top of League 1 so I may be waiting around for a job that is going to make the challenge longer and a lot harder to finish. I will have to just wait and see what occurs over the next season and make a decision.

Club Career
							Leagues			Cups
2041/42	France		Ligue Un	O. Marseille	3rd	n/a		WIN	n/a	n/a	n/a	Won Coupe de France and Europa League.
2042/43	France		Ligue Un	O. Marseille	1st	n/a		SF	n/a	GS	n/a	Won Ligue Un, Trophees Des Champs and UEFA Super Cup.

International Career

Challenge Progress

Club
9/10 Top Domestic Leagues
CSL 2028 - Guangzhou FC.
Ligue Un 2042/43 - O. Marseille.

9/10 Domestic Cups

CWC 2041 - Juventus.

International
2031 Gold Cup - Mexico.
2040 EURO'S - England.

1/1 World Tournament

29/32

Edited by BigJack

Crest.png.234ed05e57461e54efaade0cfd8af36a.png

Mexico: Gold Cup 2037

Having taken Mexico through to the semi finals of last summers Copa America it was time for the Gold Cup and an opportunity to try and lift my first trophy as an international manager. We would enter the tournament as the 13th ranked team in the world and on the back of heavy 8-0 and 5-0 World Cup Qualifiers against Surinam and El Salvador respectively. The only team in the tournament ranked higher would be the USA who sat in 9th. The last edition was won by Mexico, who beat USA in the final to end their run of eight straight Gold Cup triumphs. 

384357672_GCGroup.png.946edc3a24c93855f83464a44ce1e452.png

We were handed a pretty simple task at the Group stage and we navigated it with unbelievable ease. First up we comfortably saw off Guatemala 3-0 before facing our biggest test in Haiti. What followed was a sublime performance to win 8-0 and qualify from the group with a game to spare. We did finish in style though, smashing curacao 11-0 to qualify with a 100% record and scoring a ridiculous 22 goals.

1848945506_GCKO.png.d1443734c8f3e9cefbca293ec6a5475d.png

Compared to the USA we were definitely handed the tougher half of the draw although we did navigate it with relative ease. To get through both Costa Rica and Canada without conceding a goal was very pleasing and meant we had made the final without conceding a goal throughout the whole tournament. Unsurprisingly we would meet the hosts in the final and in the game that everybody wanted to see to finish the tournament.

1399603613_GCFinal.png.9e8703316eb9c547ddeb08ca1fe390a8.png

I was really fearful going into this game and in the end I didn’t need to be. A goal from Americas winger Diego Robles proved enough to lift the trophy in a game we controlled from start to finish. In truth we should’ve won it much more comfortable but a win is a win and that’s really all that matters.

40722371_GCTrophyLift.png.bc8f0e67c9c527b31f67897b3517fa4a.png

Another trophy towards the challenge can be chalked off, and it’s a very pleasing one. To win the tournament is big in itself but to do it against the hosts and our biggest rivals makes it all the more satisfying. Annoyingly I was offered the managerial position with the number one ranked team in the world in Italy on the morning of the final and had to reject. I didn’t get the option to delay it and there was no way I could pass up the possibility at this trophy on the day of the final. Frustratingly I was unable to apply for it after we had won and so for now that opportunity will pass me by. In truth I’m unsure what to do with regards to my next move. The World Cup is next summer but I don’t really see my Mexico team being able to go all the way in it. I’m also still hunting for a club job after leaving Shanghai Shenhua and so I’m tempted to resign from Mexico and focus on a return to club management.

2036	Shanghai Shenhua	Chinese Super League		1st (C)	Champions League Winners, Super League Winners, Chinese Super Cup Winners

2030-2031		Nigeria
2034-2035		Iran
2035-present		Mexico

2/5 Continental Championships		(NA Champions League 2030, Asian Champions League 2036)

1/5 Continental Tournaments		(Gold Cup 2037)         
0/1 World Tournament 

TOTAL: 8/32

December 2037: Career Update

I would go on to resign as manager of Mexico in the wake of my Gold Cup victory in the quest to get my club career back on track. Having resigned at the end of the last Chinese Super League season I would remain unemployed for almost exactly a year before finally picking up a new position in club football.

Takeover.png.c2048e56789e31147cf3a201f9689d5d.png

I’m delighted to be here and in the end it was a really tough decision between two clubs in two nations. My aim was to go to Argentina and try to chalk off South America but I got impatient. I wanted the job with either River Plate or Boca Juniors as those sides are just streets above anybody else in that league. Neither of those jobs have come available in years though and so my quest took me elsewhere. I had an interview with AS Roma and with RB Leipzig and in the end I am confident I made the right decision.

545214601_TakeoverTable.png.f2a5b96d2dc15b061b3260ac894b502d.png

This season is almost a write off really and in truth I’ve inherited a pretty big task. This club has underperformed for years but in the end it was the promise of riches that pushed me to take the job in Germany. I’m confident that I can build a competitive side her quickly and look to push this team up the table. This season is all about trying to clinch a top half finish although I will also be looking to put a run together in the domestic cup. The board also want us to go on and win the UEFA Conference League and my arrival comes just after the club qualified from the Group Stage of the competition as winners. 

I’ve been given a transfer budget of around £15,000,000 but will be looking to add to that. I don’t want to go crazy in the market but I’ll certainly be looking to add a few new faces to my side by clearing some deadwood from the squad. This isn’t going to be an easy project but I’m confident that I can build a side capable of challenging Borussia Dortmund and the dominant Bayern Munich soon. 

2037/38	Red Bull Leipzig		Bundesliga			tbc

2030-2031		Nigeria
2034-2035		Iran
2035-2037		Mexico

0/1 World Tournament 

Borussia Dortmund Season 2036/37 Season Review

Super CupStart of the season that had me hoping this was our year and 2-0 up with 30 minutes to go I was ready to crown us champions! Bayern had other ideas and just steamrolled us 4-2.

LeagueAfter the Super Cup I did think we were maybe a little way off still and our start in the league showed that as we early on threw away a 2 goal lead away at Leverkusen this time, just before the break Bayern turned up at our place and won 1-0 and we were 5 points clear and I signed a new 4 year deal as I felt we were still a little early in our cycle. In the opening 19 games in fact Bayern won 16 and drew 3 but then something strange happened as Bayern lost it. In the final 15 games they lost 5 times - as much as they had lost in the previous 2 season combined! Which meant we headed to Bayern with 3 games to go and won 2-1 to win the league for the first time since 2012!! 25 years of Bayern winning had come to an end

Champions League - We won our group easily really and also dispatched Juventus while rotating the side a lot but then faced holders Barcelona a 1-0 home win and a 2-2 draw after extra time (after 115 mins we were out - 3 mins later we were through) set up a semi final with bayern. A 2-0 home win 3 days after we'd beat them to win the league had me comfortable, the away leg was...harsh. We held them off for 66 minutes but then we made it 1-1 on the night 2 mins later. 86 mins in and we're through, we give away a dumb penalty. 2-1 down still sees us through, we shut up and lock them out till the 5th minute of injury time (of 4 mins I'll add) extra time comes and right after our last sub we lose our RB to injury, down to 10 men we score again. 2 mins in to injury time of first half and they score again. Goes to pens. Both sides score their first 4 then they miss. With a chance to win we miss as well. 7th pen for them is a miss. This is our time now. We miss. They score their next 3, we score our next 2 before a 3rd miss and we're out. Champions league is becoming my holy grail now

CupA tough run having to beat Bayern and Red Bull but we made it and the final was routine

TransfersI went big on 2 players this season as we're at the stage where we only needed minor tweaks to the squad

Squadfully my squad now. Only 5 players remain from me taking over and 2 will be going this summer. I like this side I really do

In the summer I also took on the Brazil job we've played 8 games, winning 6and have now Qualified for Wold Cup

Career Progress

2035/36      Dortmund			Bundesliga		2nd 	
2036/37      Dortmund			Bundesliga		1st 		Won Cup, qualified for world cup	
Year		Nation			Honours
2024		Egypt
2027		South Korea
2037		Brazil			Qualified for World Cup

Challenge Progress

7/10 top domestic – South Africa 2024 (Mamelodi Sundowns) China 2026 (Shanghai Shenhua), USA 2028 (New York Red Bulls) Austria 2030(Red Bull Salzburg) Brazil 2031 (Santos) England 2033 (Liverpool), Germany 2037 (Dortmund)
7/10 top domestic cups – South Africa 2024 (Mamelodi Sundowns), China 2025 (Shanghai Shenhua), USA 2028 (New York Red Bulls) Austria 2030 (Red Bull Salzburg) Brazil 2030 (Santos) England 2033 (Liverpool), Germany 2037 (Dortmund)

What's Next?

I'm going to stick around and try for the Champions league again as I really do like this squad but with an eye open for jobs now. 

image.jpeg.29a86848d80f364c1be4f234d674dcd8.jpeg

New Job

Appointment

I'm gonna chance it and follow through with my original plan. My 10th and hopefully final club is my beloved Charlton Athletic. I stepped down from Marseille after winning the league title and kept my eye on this job. They were promoted into the championship last season having finished 2nd in League 1. They have floated around the lower leagues since the save started and have not been in the Premier League since the 2006/2007 season. Easily the hardest challenge of the save to try and win the league and a cup here but one I am up for. 

I took over on the 30/10/2043 with the team sat 21st in the league with 1 win from 12 games, the boards expectations are to fight bravely against relegation so with no real pressure to succeed, I should get time to build my own side as we need improvements in January for sure.

image.jpeg.79d5988d480cdf1dc284b86f9e03dd43.jpeg

Charlton Athletic 2043/44.

Competitions

EFL Championship - Results 1    Results 2    Results 3    League Table

I took over ahead of the Millwall game and to get a good win against our rivals was a great start. The good start lasted for 6 games before we had an awful December and January. I signed 7 players in January and own form really picked up with us managing to lose just once in our last 13 games and sealing 10th placed, way above the boards expectations of a relegation battle.

F.A Cup - Result

Knocked out by Premier League side Leeds.

EFL Cup - Results

Was out before I took over.

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers

The team I took over was poor and I got to work in January bringing in players that not only instantly improved us, but with potential to improve further. I have a few more players to move on and positions I need to strengthen but I am confident we building a team that can challenge for promotion over the next couple of seasons. Key men this season were:

Peter Sommers (RB) - The Welsh RB was here when I arrived and has been a solid performer, chipping in with 5 goals and 6 assists.

Philippe Fall (ST) - The Senegalese Striker hadnt really player when I arrived but  I through him in and he took a while to get going. But scored 15 in his last 20 so I am hopeful he can keep it going next season.

Alejandro Torres (AMC) - Amazed we got him but I was watching him when at Marseille as I think he looks a real prospect. Took a while to get going but really started to influence games towards the end of the season.

Next Season

I am encouraged by our end of season form now and think with the right recruitment this summer, we can possibly try and challenge for a play off place. I have the Copa America this summer with Brazil and hopefully can get that won and out the way to solely focus on club football.

Club Career
							Leagues			Cups
2042/43	France		Ligue Un	O. Marseille	1st	n/a		SF	n/a	GS	n/a	Won Ligue Un, Trophees Des Champs and UEFA Super Cup.
2043/44	England		Championship	Charlton Ath.	10th	n/a		R3	R2	n/a	n/a	Took over on 30/10/2043.

International Career

Challenge Progress

Club
CSL 2028 - Guangzhou FC.

9/10 Domestic Cups

CWC 2041 - Juventus.

International
2031 Gold Cup - Mexico.
2040 EURO'S - England.

1/1 World Tournament

29/32

Crest.png.3eea6700fa7f9213e6483fc7cec99f14.png

Red Bull Leipzig: 2037/38 Review

My arrival at Red Bull Leipzig was an exciting one but I also had a sense of trepidation. I joined a club with no major honours and with an average at best record over the last few years. Predicted a 7th placed finish by the media I arrived with the team sat way down in 12th and in danger of going through the campaign without securing continental football for next season.

Having joined in December I had just a few weeks to go before the mid season transfer window would open and we would prove very busier. I raised funds by allowing eight players to leave the club and myself moved to bring in three new faces. Central midfielder Franco Aquino who I knew from my time at Mexico came in on loan from Manchester United for the rest of the season, and we spent £10,000,000 to sign holding midfielder Zakaria Ben Salah from second tier VFB Stuttgart. The most exciting arrival was 21-year old striker Gustavo though, who joined from Internacional of his homeland Brazil in a £14,000,000 deal.

1274487260_FinalTable.png.2de48963fea0fd2732e597d7e78c655a.png

My arrival did prompt an upturn in form, but there was still far too much inconsistency. We actually went into the final game with a possibility of finishing in the continental qualification spots, but a disappointing 2-2 draw with Hamburg meant we had to settle for 9th spot. Thankfully the board only asked for a top half finish and so I managed to keep them on board. All the more so important as we were dumped out of the domestic cup early on too, as VFB Stuttgart of the league below turned up at the Red Bull Arena and saw us off with an impressive 0-2.

869406684_EUROKO.png.ffdad3d995a301fbfaf86038056f8a7a.png

That left me with just the one competition to try and really impress the board. My arrival came just after the club had won their Group meaning that I would lead the team into the knockout rounds. The board had ambitions of winning it, but I was a little more cautious about our chances. Especially so when we drew Lyon in the Quarter Finals. A 1-1 draw away from home gave me hope but despite dominating the return leg we needed extra time to finally grab a winner. Fenerbache were dispatched with ease in the semi final to set up a final against Newcastle United.

20752634_CONFFinal.png.4b12e01c1aaa86b4f1499e3baa4242d8.png

So six months after my arrival at the Red Bull Arena I manage to help the club grab its first ever piece of major silverware. The final was a lot easier than it looked as we raced into a 3-0 half time lead and never looked back. The last twenty minutes was a bit nervous but we defended superbly to cling on and lift the trophy.

My first six months here ends on silverware and gives me hope that there has been some sense of progress made. We may not have improved dramatically in the league but I was given hope in that we picked up draws with both Dortmund and Munich in the run in. I’m going to have a busy summer shuffling players in and out the door in order to push on and try to progress this club. We’re not ready to compete for the Bundesliga title yet but I’m sure we can close the gap a bit on this season.

343651817_IvoryCoast_-3.png.7cb38637bf6a87991cf3ba6e19db97b5.png

I’ve also picked up another international role by taking over the Ivory Coast side. They are the top ranked nation in Africa and I’m aiming to win the African Cup of Nations with them midway through next season. They’ve won the previous four editions so I am quietly confident that we can achieve it. The squad looks packed with quality and I’m excited to lead them into that tournament. It would be nice to chalk off another of the international tournaments as I feel like my progress so far has been extremely slow going with regards to winning trophies.

2037/38	Red Bull Leipzig	Bundesliga			9th		Europa Conference League Winners

2030-2031		Nigeria
2034-2035		Iran
2035-2037		Mexico
2038-present	Ivory Coast

0/1 World Tournament 

Crest.png.c682723e3266b0e9e966277dcffb21e5.png

Ivory Coast: African Cup of Nations 2038

Having taken the role of Ivory Coast manager I wouldn’t have to wait long until I got to lead them out in a major tournament. We entered the African Cup of Nations in Egypt as the bookmakers favourites, and I looked to win my first but the Ivory Coast’s fifth straight title. It wouldn’t be easy but I had extreme confidence in our ability to do just that. Especially seeing as my side had won all four of our qualifiers since I took charge, scoring a host of goals and conceding just once.

My squad contained very few surprises and included my former Shanghai Shenhua hero Marcel Bassole. Frustratingly we lost first choice striker Yannick Sea to injury in the build up to the tournament and that hurt. The 25-year old Paris Saint Germain forward is by far the nations most gifted striker since Didier Drogba and being without him did definitely put a little dent in our aspirations.

Group.png.de2f43f4950dc376a0f8c1a2ce4096b2.png

We were handed an easy enough draw and were expected to face limited difficulty in qualifying from it. I wanted to do it in style though and we did manage to win it in the end. Our chances took a blow in the opening game where we had to settle for a dominant 0-0 draw with Morocco despite battering their goal as we faced ten men for nearly an hour. We didn’t let that setback hurt us though and cruised through our other two matches to reach the business end of the tournament.

Knockout.png.81343b30b38fb6eedad3f6e4b6e0f3e2.png

The Second Round draw wasn’t kind to us as we faced Tunisia, one of the stronger teams left in the competition. We took an early lead before being pegged back almost immediately. We knocked on the door throughout but couldn’t find a winner. The Tunisians were reduced to ten men a minute into extra time but despite having a goal disallowed and hitting the crossbar we couldn’t find the winner and the game went to penalties. Thankfully Chelsea  goalkeeper  Seydou Oulare was up to the task and his penalty save saw us through.

If I thought that our draw was tough it only got tougher as we would face Cameroon in the Quarter Finals. Having lost Nigeria in the group stage Cameroon were probably the biggest challengers for us and we knew if we won we’d have a great chance of going all the way. We made light work of this challenge though, racing into a two goal lead inside the opening twenty minutes. From there we managed the game brilliantly and cruised our way into the semi finals.

The semi final was to be the first match in which we found ourselves fighting back from a goal down. Thankfully we only found ourselves behind for a few minutes before levelling the tie and keeping our hopes alive. We grew as the game went on but our run would come to end with the last kick of the game. Despite dominating we were unable to grab the winner and a late strike condemned us to elimination.

I entered the tournament with all hopes of going all the way and I can’t be anything other than disappointed with the fact we didn’t. We actually dominated every match we played but just made hard work of everything from the very opening game. That said though we should’ve won the tournament and unsurprisingly our exit was meant with real condemnation. Unsurprisingly I was dismissed from my position although I have walked straight into a new role. I am now tasked with trying to win the Asian Cup as the new manager of 30th in the world South Korea. It’s not a bad job to walk into and I’m confident in my chances.

2037/38	Red Bull Leipzig	Bundesliga			9th		Europa Conference League Winners
2038/39	Red Bull Leipzig	Bundesliga			tbc

2030-2031		Nigeria
2034-2035		Iran
2035-2037		Mexico
2038-2039		Ivory Coast
2039-present	South Korea

0/1 World Tournament 

image.png.4f421157005849eec0b7b6f24f0467ff.png

Brazil - Copa America 2044

Squad

Group Stage

Group

We made light work of the group stage minus the draw with Peru in which I made 8 changes to rest players.

Quarter Final

Spoiler

In the last 8 we faced Venezuela and sailed through 4-0

Semi Final

Spoiler

In the last 4 we faced Paraguay who we had already beat twice this year and we walked away 3-1 winners.

Final

Spoiler

In the final we faced Mexico who have a brilliant side with some real world class talent. We absolutely hammered them and walked away 4-0 winners to seal the title.

Results

Whats Next?

That is me done with international football and I have stepped down from the Brazil role to focus solely on the Charlton job.

Club Career
							Leagues			Cups
2043/44	England		Championship	Charlton Ath.	10th	n/a		R3	R2	n/a	n/a	Took over on 30/10/2043.

International Career

2031	Mexico		16th	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won 2031 Gold Cup and then resigned.
2042	England		1st	n/a	n/a	WIN	Won World Cup 2042 and then resigned.
2043	Brazil		2nd	n/a	n/a	n/a	Took Over on 20/07/2042 after World Cup.
2044	Brazil		2nd	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won Copa America 2044 and then resignrd.

Challenge Progress

Club
CSL 2028 - Guangzhou FC.

9/10 Domestic Cups

CWC 2041 - Juventus.

International
5/5 Continental Tournaments
2031 Gold Cup - Mexico.
2040 EURO'S - England.
2044 Copa America - Brazil

1/1 World Tournament

30/32

@BigJackI admire the way you're planning to finish the challenge.

Most people so near the finish just want to get it over with. I certainly do. It's like the end of a marathon, but 100 metres from the finish line, you've decided to take part in a quick triathlon first.

I'm currently doing this challenge for a season (maybe) as a palate cleanser to my other challenge which is much the same every season now.

I'm managing QPR in the Championship, in my (I think) 3rd season, and maybe starting in a big nation like England and working your way up quickly is a good way for me to make progress in the challenge quickly, but  I find it a tough way to do the challenge because I want to be completing a competition objective. I'm not really planning to stay with QPR, or even win anything with them. I'm just using them to get a job with a top club, so it's hard to be invested. (Especially since there's no chance of my carrying on the save into FM23). I may well attempt the challenge properly next 'year'.

You of course are planning to take Charlton all the way. If a job becomes available at Man City or the like, will you be tempted, or even know?

1 hour ago, vikeologist said:

@BigJackI admire the way you're planning to finish the challenge.

Most people so near the finish just want to get it over with. I certainly do. It's like the end of a marathon, but 100 metres from the finish line, you've decided to take part in a quick triathlon first.

I'm currently doing this challenge for a season (maybe) as a palate cleanser to my other challenge which is much the same every season now.

I'm managing QPR in the Championship, in my (I think) 3rd season, and maybe starting in a big nation like England and working your way up quickly is a good way for me to make progress in the challenge quickly, but  I find it a tough way to do the challenge because I want to be completing a competition objective. I'm not really planning to stay with QPR, or even win anything with them. I'm just using them to get a job with a top club, so it's hard to be invested. (Especially since there's no chance of my carrying on the save into FM23). I may well attempt the challenge properly next 'year'.

You of course are planning to take Charlton all the way. If a job becomes available at Man City or the like, will you be tempted, or even know?

Im a Charlton fan, and having never completed a challenge on the site it would be a fairytale ending. Ive always found the lower leagues are alot easier the further into a save you go as you can pick up so many good regens. 

Im usually a one club save kinda person, so this save has really ignited my liking for building squads and being a Championship team im gonna need to rebuild the squad a few times over before ever challenging for the major titles.

I also cant work out what save i would do once this is finished so I might be clinging onto it abit.

I would be tempted but I dont think I will make the jump unless I am really struggling to get any progress going. 

image.jpeg.72056156b835738bf44f092528873394.jpeg

Charlton Athletic 2044/45

Competitions

Championship - League Table   Results 1    Results 2    Results 3

I was hoping for a run at the Play Offs but we started well and kept up our performance levels to the point where we looked like runaway leaders. The 2 losses to Norwich and then our poor form in March let Norwich and Brighton back in and it was all to play for heading into the Last Game. We pulled off a 2-0 win to seal the title and promotion to the Premier League.

F.A Cup - Results

A decent run which was ended by Bournemouth 

EFL Cup - Results

We beat 2 Premier League sides in Bournemouth and Southampton but then couldn't get past Arsenal.

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers

We have built a decent side but one that needs major work to survive in the Prem. I didn't really expect us to perform so well but there is a lot of players here that wont be good enough and will need to be moved on. Key men this season were:

Jason Collins (CB) - The CB was signed from Man Utd on a free and started 26 league games after an injury disrupted season, he was solid when he did play and even won the EFL Young POTY award.

Max Hall (RW) - Another stellar season from the RW who contributed 18 goals and 21 assists in 43 starts. I am going to give him a chance next season but dont think he will cut it in the league above sadly.

James McAlister (LW) - The Leicester loanee has been crucial to our promotion, popping up with 12 goals but all were at vital times or in big games. I will look to get him back next season depending on who's available.

Next Season

Promotion to the Prem has come a season ahead of what I really expected and I think we are in for a real struggle next season as we need 8 or 9 new players if we are to realistically survive. I have built a huge shortlist of young but high potential players over the last few seasons at Marseille and Juventus, I am hoping to put this to good use this summer and get some gems in who we can keep long term and help the club progress.

Club Career
							Leagues			Cups
2044/45	England		Championship	Charlton Ath.	1st	n/a		R5	R4	n/a	n/a	Promoted from Championship to Premier League

International Career

2031	Mexico		16th	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won 2031 Gold Cup and then resigned.
2042	England		1st	n/a	n/a	WIN	Won World Cup 2042 and then resigned.
2043	Brazil		2nd	n/a	n/a	n/a	Took Over on 20/07/2042 after World Cup.
2044	Brazil		2nd	n/a	WIN	n/a	Won Copa America 2044 and then resignrd.

Challenge Progress

Club
CSL 2028 - Guangzhou FC.

9/10 Domestic Cups

CWC 2041 - Juventus.

International
5/5 Continental Tournaments
2031 Gold Cup - Mexico.
2040 EURO'S - England.
2044 Copa America - Brazil

1/1 World Tournament