The Ultimate Football Manager Challenge

Please feel free to post here, whichever version you're playing on.

The Ultimate Football Manager Challenge

59ac90a6cc9f8_ultimate-football-image-963(2).thumb.png.215c2ae0434aa491174bb4cfb6e31d0c.png

The History:
This challenge was created for FM15 by

The Rules:

The Basics
Win 32 competitions starting with no qualifications and Sunday League experience

The Small Print
Please post a screenshot of your starting profile so we can see that your manager is suitably inexperienced and unqualified.
After that the more screenshots the better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 32 Competitions you must win to win the challenge

10 Leagues

La Liga (Spain)

Premier League (England)

Bundesliga (Germany)

Ligue 1 (France)

Serie A (Italy)

AND 5 OTHER TOP LEAGUES.

5 Champions Leagues

Champions League (Europe)

Champions League (Asia)

Copa Libertadores (South America)

NACL (North American Champions League)

ACL (Africa Champions League)

6 International Tournaments

UEFA Euros (Europe)

AFC (Asian Cup Of Nations)

Copa America (South America)

Gold Cup (North America)

ACON (African Cup Of Nations)
<Not the African Championship of Nations - CHAN>

FIFA World Cup

11 Others

Domestic Cups from 10 separate nations required where all the top level teams  are entered (apart from Mexico - see post 3). Some nations have 2 cups that meet this criteria. It doesn't have to be the 'main' cup.

FIFA Club World Cup
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - Your manager can be any age at the start of the game, (but do pay attention to the guidance on nationality / languages below)

Start Unemployed (and continue unemployed as long as you like).

Sunday League Reputation

No Coaching Badges (at the start. You can and should obtain them along the way).

Starting attributes can be allocated as you wish.

No additional languages beyond those generated by your nationality(ies)

Any nationality (it doesn't have to be your genuine nationality)

Second nationality only if you genuinely have a genuine second nationality and you have used your real primary nationality

Game Setup

For FM23 the following piece of advice is critical. I don't think you'll be able to complete the challenge unless you do this.

A Very Small Piece of Advice

I recommend using the advanced option when setting up the game to add current international players from Asia. This should increase the number of nations available to manage in Asia, and make it possible to win the Asian Cup.

No disabling attribute masking in the full version of the game

No use of in-game editor (including things like Genie Scout)  for anything other than cosmetic changes (e.g. team strips).

All other advanced options (e.g. adding players to playable teams) are allowed. (See advice below in post 3)

Any version of FM from Football Manager 2015 onwards is allowed, (Classic, Full Fat, Touch, Mobile) but note the instructions for Touch below

You can start with any number of nations loaded, any database size, any start date

NEW - You can use official SI expansion leagues,  (Gibraltar is currently the only official expansion league, but Canada used to be before FM22) but apart from those you cannot use any customised databases, for instance to add playable nations or divisions

Finally - Don't reload matches. We're pretty laid back about your playing the game however floats your boat, but the whole point of this challenge is that you might fail, in either big or small ways. 

Possible Bug Alerts

Bugs don't necessarily affect everybody, but here I'll detail ones that may occur and how to get around them. They may have been fixed. They may not happen to you. They're just possible bugs.

The main big in FM23 affecting this challenge is that in Africa you can't register players for the Champions League or Confederations Cup if they have ever played in either competition for another African side during the course of the save. This obviously limits your options, and if you're not careful, can really screw up your chances of winning the African Champions League.

There is what looks like a very similar problem with the North American Champions League

It would appear that SI haven't fixed either of these bugs so we just have to work our way around the problem. If you have any good players you can register, don't let them go, because you'll have a hell of a problem replacing them. Give them whatever they want and tie them up for years in advance.

FM Touch Instructions

To do this challenge on Touch you will need to unlock national management before you start this game. You can do this either by having unlocked it in a previous save and then restarting, or by purchasing it. If you don't do this, you will never be able to manage an international team, which would make the challenge impossible.

You could also unlock / purchase the attribute masking before starting, but this is discretionary.

All other unlockables in Touch are
strictly banned
so if you have unlocked any, please ensure that they are not activated at the start of the game.

I think you need to remove league and nation restrictions at the start of the game so that you can add and remove leagues throughout the game.

Edited by vikeologist

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

960549810_ultimate(2).jpg.0dfe3bd94cb2faa186a64ac32d28abde.jpg

Image result for hall of fame logo

Completions

Challenger

Version

Year Completed

The Update

The Earl

FM15 Full

EOC Report

NormandyWept

FM15 Classic

EOC Report

Vikeologist

FM15 Full

EOC Report

Sankalan

FM15 Full

EOC Report

Mayihavecookie

FM15 Classic

EOC Report

pug 407

FM16 Full

EOC Report

Kaiserwatman

FM16 Full

EOC Report

Numero uno gunner

FM16 Full

EOC Report

Ronaldo Beckham

FM17 Full

EOC Report

dkouv

FM17 Full

EOC Report

Fadedaf

FM17 Full

EOC Report

Cheekybananafm

FM17 Full

EOC Report

pug 407

FM17 Full

EOC Report

shirajzl

FM18 Touch

EOC Report

Ronaldo Beckham

FM18 Full

EOC Report

Blackdevil

FM18 Full

EOC Report

Numero uno gunner

FM17 Full

EOC Report

Steve Cobble

FM19 Full

EOC Report

Gregg88

FM20 Full

EOC Report

Ronaldo Beckham

FM20 Full

EOC Report

Vikeologist

FM20 Full

EOC Report

Gregg88

FM21 Full

EOC Report

Siepe1990

FM21 Full

EOC Report

dkouv

FM21 Full

EOC Report

TerminalPortugal

FM21 Full

EOC Report

Lapsik7

FM21 Full

EOC Report

Tubzinho

FM21 Full

EOC Report

Crispypaul

FM21 Full

EOC Report

berrers

FM21 Full

EOC Report

avzbruvz

FM22 Full

EOC Report

SkiIIs

FM22 Full

EOC Report

BigJack

FM22 Full

EOC Report

Darren1983

FM22 Full

EOC Report

Ronaldo Beckham

FM22 Full

EOC Report

SK

FM22 Full

EOC Report

Remix 951

FM22 Full

EOC Report

Anners

FM22 Full

EOC Report

Ronaldo Beckham

FM23 Full

EOC Report

Gregg88

FM24 Full

EOC Report

Leader Board (active saves of at least 10 landmarks) Out of 32 landmarks.

Skills - 30

goonergez - 21

AndreV1313 - 17

Gammonds - 10

Edited by vikeologist

League Specific Clarifications

All Leagues - The 'league' you have to win for the challenge will always be whatever appears in the History -Past Winners in the dropdown menu for the competition.

Mexico - Some Central and South American nations have 2 league championships a year; the Apertura and Clausura. Both count in Mexico as your league. There isn't a domestic cup in Mexico. 

So Apertura or Clausura = domestic league (and you must win the final, not just finish top of the league stage)

Mexican Cup = domestic cup

Australia - If you manage Wellington Phoenix, bear in mind that they can't play in the Asian Champions League.

To win the league you have to win the Finals Series playoff at the end (league champions). Winning the regular season doesn't count towards the challenge.

MLS (USA) - For challenge purposes the MLS Cup (called 'Major League Soccer' on the competitions screen) counts as the league, and the US Open Cup (called the 'US Cup' on the competitions screen) counts as the cup. The Canadian Championship is the cup if you're playing as a Canadian side, either in the MLS or the Canadian league. The league section of the MLS (Supporters Shield) don't count for anything. Neither does the Leagues Cup (featuring US and Mexican teams) count towards the challenge.

South Africa - Either the FA Cup or Knockout Cup count towards the challenge. The Super 8 Cup doesn't.

Uruguay - The Torneo ‌Intermedio counts as a domestic cup. The league is the Campeonato Uruguayo, not just the Apertura or Clausura

A Very Small Piece of Advice

I recommend using the advanced option when setting up the game to add current international players from Asia. This should increase the number of nations available to manage in Asia, and make it easier to win the Asian Cup.

There are lots of different ways of going about this challenge. Should one start at a lower division club in a high reputation nation or the top division of a low reputation nation? Time and experience has provided some measure of insight into this, but I hope that new starters will explore their own path (or read the first 1,300 or so posts to find out). I will give one piece of advice though.

Don't take the first job you're offered at the start of the game. It may be worth waiting 6 months of unemployment at the start of your game for the right opportunity. Starting at too low a club can add several seasons to your challenge. It's going to take you long enough as it is.

Another Small Piece of Advice

If you go out of an international tournament and are going to be sacked, quit. if you're sacked, i think that nation will never offer you the job again. Quit and you may get a second chance, or even considerably more chances.

Progress Reporting

You can report your progress however you wish, but at the point where you want to be included in the leader board above, could you use the 2 update tables that have become popular.

This is the most basic version of the first one

Season   Team    Position  Notes and Achievements

Challenge Progress

Club

0/10 top domestic leagues (Insert nations)

0/10 domestic cups ()

0/5 club continental championships ()

0/1 club world championship

International

0/5 continental tournaments ()

0/1 world tournaments ()

To do these tables you need to 'go advanced'. You click on the code button (#) and then paste in your text. I would suggest preparing your text in the program (probably) on your computer called Notepad.

Edited by vikeologist

Should you be interested in reading about The Golden and Silver Ages of this challenge.

The Golden age is when we were the 2nd most popular challenge after Dafuge. The Silver, the 2nd most behind the Youth Challenge, but there was a few days in about 2017 when we ruled.

Edited by vikeologist

1 minute ago, vikeologist said:

Welcome (back) to the challenge.

Thanks :D This time I'm going to stay at each club a bit longer, me moving on so quick was the downfall of my save last time out hopefully this time I see it through for the duration 

Club One: FC Edmonton

270px-FC_Edmonton_logo.svg.png

Well, here we go, a multitude of interviews completed and a few jobs offered to us, but the most intriguing for me was FC Edmonton given this being the first year which the Canadian Premier League is available in the base game without the additional expansion league download. So it'll be a new league to explore and figure out and a nice way to allow me to explore the game whilst doing so.

45a23418a4236a4692866b4f211843c4.png

Alright, joining this from the start this time around, instead of too late in the game to give me a real opportunity to get it done. Also making sure I get my manager details right, I've already restarted once after realising that I'd forgot to set his age to 19.

Here's my profile;

ultimate_manager_profile1.PNG.3f8093d97f53cd736b75dabb20f5d822.PNG

UPDATE - 01/11/20 [game-date]

first_job_UFM.PNG.94244e4c752a9d54a972e655c07370ba.PNG

For the first time in over 20 years of CM/FM I am managing in Poland. The club currently sits bottom of the table with 15/34 matches played. I have a big ask to avoid relegation but thankfully it seems only the bottom side drop out of Poland's second division.

Now to begin the petition for coaching badges.

Edited by Phelix

Had my most enjoyable save ever doing this challenge on 20 I was still playing it til yesterday, I didnt document my save on here (wish I did now) I won everything except for 3 cups, the club world cup and the Euros which I failed at 4 times.

I've learnt from my mistake of leaving clubs too soon and not waiting to win a cup too.

Think I'll wait till the full game is released to start this and this time I'll post my career in this thread.

Good luck to everyone doing this

@vikeologist Right, so how are we dealing with leagues that have shortened schedules in the first season? The Canadian Premier League has a 7 game league before a 3 game 'championship group' and then a final in the first season. 

I guess if I win the league first season I don't count it towards my total?

49 minutes ago, _JHTB_ said:

@vikeologist Right, so how are we dealing with leagues that have shortened schedules in the first season? The Canadian Premier League has a 7 game league before a 3 game 'championship group' and then a final in the first season. 

I guess if I win the league first season I don't count it towards my total?

If I understand you correctly, you would be the league champion.  The general principle is that if the team appears in the list of past winners in 'History' you can count it, as long as they didn't win it before you took over.

So, yes, you could count it, as long as it appears in the league's history, and I see no reason why it wouldn't.

FC Edmonton 2020

Canadian Premier League Champions

Well, as starts to the save goes this is a good one, completely unbeaten in all competitions since taking the job. We did actually almost lose our first game conceding 3 goals after the 90th minute, but thankfully scored one of our own and never really looked back – even beating MLS side Montreal Impact in the Canadian Championship (the first leg was lost prior to my arrival). We are still in the North American League currently in the Semi-Final so maybe a second tier continental competition in our first year as well. It’s all gone well so far.

Our best player this season was probably Tomi Ameobi, top league scorer and joint top on assists – but only a small sample size so hard to read much into it.

We have started on our first coaching badge which is a nice start. Regardless of us winning the league I’m probably going to stay for at least the next season even if we are unlikely to win the Canadian Championship with the MLS teams the obvious favourites.

Story so far

a1444be809b35e471a60fc0a0a6cc901.tif

Challenge Progress

fb87be2494237211054e1468f89c8ae6.tif

Only played FM21 for a couple of days before returning to my Ultimate save, but that was long enough to leave me seriously confused.

"I dreamed that I was the manager of a completely different team, and now I have no idea who any of you lot are. There was a lot of waving my arms around."

Edited by vikeologist

FC Edmonton

North American League Champions 2020

In the two months since the conclusion of the Canadian Premier League we have played the 4 games that made up the semi-final and final of the North American League. We've still managed to remain undefeated - though most of the teams we face in this competition aren't fully kitted out with players so not sure how much to read into it. Both the semi-final and final saw us win the first leg before drawing the second. The victory means that we have actually qualified for the North American Champions League next season - a lot sooner than I were expecting to be in continental competition.

image.thumb.png.2d67c6753bcb894d4dbe6745b22e75e8.png

First season had me with Dartford in the Vanarama National League South. Finished 1st after joining in early December 2020. Season finished with 2 points separating us and 4th in the table. Looking forward to next season with Dartford where, hopefully, I will begin work on my second badge as well as challenge for promotion in the next two seasons. If we fail to get promoted it would be best to jump ship before the finances go to ruin. Signed a handful of quality Premier League released youth players. 

Overall, looking forward to trying to replicate a method of scouting that worked wonders in a previous save which allowed me to conquer Finland where I would find the agents of quality African youngsters and sign those available on frees. 

Edited by kkfootball
Adding profile as requested

8 hours ago, vikeologist said:

Only played FM21 for a couple of days before returning to my Ultimate save, but that was long enough to leave me seriously confused.

"I dreamed that I was the manager of a completely different team, and now I have no idea who any of you lot are. There was a lot of waving my arms around."

I'm not sure I like the new interface. The match day layout is awful. Cannot believe they got rid of the widgets you could position round your screen yourself :( There seems to be too much going on for me and no obvious way of turning things off like, other scores. Im going to have to work hard to like this edition I think. 

For now I will be joining you back on FM20

3 hours ago, MShing said:

I'm not sure I like the new interface. The match day layout is awful. Cannot believe they got rid of the widgets you could position round your screen yourself :( There seems to be too much going on for me and no obvious way of turning things off like, other scores. Im going to have to work hard to like this edition I think. 

For now I will be joining you back on FM20

I'm with you on this one. The match experience is now beyond awful. No ability to customise the layout at all. I can no longer keep an eye on my key performance indicators while watching the match, plus I hate the emoji happiness indicators.

I quite liked FM21 actually. 

But I'm never all that excited about new versions when they come out. No instant result. (I mean, there are instant result skins available, but usually wisest to wait for the non-beta), and I want to finish this challenge, or at least get to the point where I realise I once again won't be able to finish it because of the international side. Playing a save I know I'm going to abandon in a couple of days seems so low stakes.

It is tempting to start it again, just because I can't believe once again it's going to take me so long. My 2075 finish is the second longest in the history of the challenge, but I'm already in 2051 in this save, with at least 3 domestic leagues to go. I'm barely going to beat my own record, if at all. (In my completion, I finished the domestic side in 2055, so probably going to fall short of that, but mostly through job fussiness).

And it's not as if I'm bad at the game. My last 11 complete seasons, I have finished top every time.

Anyway @kkfootballAny chance you could post a screenshot of your starting profile? It;s not a requirement, but maybe I should suggest it, so that when people start the challenge they know everything is copacetic, rather than having to restart because their age was wrong or something.

I've edited the starting instructions. Hopefully it's clearer. 

Edited by vikeologist

3 hours ago, vikeologist said:

I quite liked FM21 actually. 

But I'm never all that excited about new versions when they come out. No instant result.

I'm getting on with FM21 a lot better since installing the dark skin instant result mod. So much easier on the eye.

It's working pretty well too, one or two little cosmetic issues but hopefully they'll be sorted by full release

So, let's give this one a proper go :). I took a picture of my manager screen after starting unemployed, but can't find the damn thing anywhere. So here's my manager profile after season 1 and a screenshot proving I 'exist' for 335 days and am only in charge of my first club for 153 days:

Profile:

Spoiler

128436383_ManagerProfile.thumb.png.1c9eb83f48ca66241907d53eee53bfbc.png

Career Stats:

Spoiler

1495249080_ProofofstartingUnemployed.thumb.png.02a27263d0a92b036753337916b88a36.png

Willem II

Willem II Logo editorial photo. Illustration of famous - 152946796

I loaded the first 2-4 tiers of the Top 5 European countries (ENG, FRA, ESP, ITA, GER) and Holland, Belgium and Portugal. I started applying to almost every job available and towards the end of December I was offered jobs at Wigan Athletic (24th in Tier 3 ENG) and Bolton (24th in Tier 4 ENG), but decided to decline both, mainly due to the fact that they were under-performing heavily already, which is not a good place to start. I was completely surprised that Willem II even offered me a interview and even more baffled by the fact that they offered me the job early January. Willem II had finished 5th last season and had played Europa League Play-offs (failing to qualify though). They had a bad streak in December, leading to the sacking of the experienced Adrie Koster and the hiring of the completely unknown and just 20-year old van Diepen instead.

Willem II were 13th when I took charge, which meant they were a few places short of the predicted 7th. The wage budget was reached and there was only 100k left in the Transfer Budget. I increased the wage budget a little, sold 2 players for an additional 110k and managed to snap up Cheik M'Bengue for free and John Guidetti for a meager 17k from Alaves. I choose two formations: a 4-2-4 for matches I expected to dominate and a 4-3-3 DM for matches I expected to be the underdog. After a hesitant start with 3 wins and 3 losses in the first 6 matches, my tactics clicked and I won 10 of the remaining 15 matches, losing only 2 and drawing 3. This saw me finishing 6th, which meant a place in the European Play-offs. I beat the nr. 7 and the nr. 8, which means I'm playing the Europa Conference League next season!

image.png.5cdbd484ed92dd5d6a9e2538cdfae554.png

7 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

Is there any reason for our starting age to be 20?

I don't mind, just wondering the rationale

Well, it's part of the original rules.  I didn't actually create the challenge, but I suppose the idea is for the manager to be as green as possible.  I think the manager being older would make it easier to get jobs, although I might be wrong. It feels as though those who've started with the manager too old have been able to get better first jobs, but I have no proof.

20201111220128_1.jpg.e6aa791445400fa07702990f5ab4e632.jpg

So I decided to give 21 a chance now rather than wait for the full release. I'm hoping there will not be any game breaking bugs, my managers profile above.

After holidaying for almost a year in game passing on a number of jobs from Malaysia and the lower depths of South Africa, I somehow managed to land this beauty of a job which seems a bit strange as some of the lower rep clubs from South Africa wouldn't even entertain giving me an interview.20201113201301_1.jpg.c473c47093eaed26001ac354cf82a78b.jpg

Edited by MShing

1292435951_Puszcza_Niepoomice_logo.png.a7a06a10b6a6899b5f2f4ae5a3410572.png

Wow, here I am toiling away in the Polish 2nd division while people are getting jobs at reputable top division clubs?

Anyway, I finished the 2020/21 season in charge of Puszcza Niepolomice and dragged their sorry butt's up to 14th position, which considering they were rock bottom when I took charge I think I did OK. I gained my first coaching badge, but the board were reticent to let me study for it as they don't want to lose me to a bigger club. As such, they've already rejected my application to study for my National B license. I'm going to stick it out here in Poland another season as I feel we have enough to gain promotion if luck goes our way, and that should give me a reputation boost big enough to jump ship in an upward trajectory instead of sideways, which is what would happen if I tried to leave now.

Edited by Phelix

1 hour ago, libbyshuss said:

it does seem weirdly easy to get good jobs this time round

Usually it gets harder each year, but based on MShing and sieppe1990, it's become massively easier.

There's no way one could have been offered a starting job in England League 2 before.

Edited by vikeologist

1024px-U.D._Vilafranquense_svg.png.7d314f4de53c3e719849dd16a12c8123.png

Season 1 (2020/21)

Vilafranquense

Portugal Liga 2

Finish: 1st

I know you shouldn't really take the first job you get offered but this one seemed too good to be true. A 2.5 star reputation club in the Portugese second division offerring sunday league 20 year old me a job? yes please! 

I did some research and they had a pretty decent squad. Some smart additions and I felt quite confident I could do well there. I took over in early August and spent that month clearing out dead wood, taking on triallists and searching for loan deals. I managed to get some really good free signings and a couple of really good loan deals in, including a couple of million pound rated players from Argentina, and we were ready to go.

We were brilliant from start to finish. 10 wins from our first 11 matches put us 8 points clear at the top and we never looked like getting caught. We even managed a creditable 3-3 draw against Benfica in the cup

21leaguetable.thumb.JPG.74a427d6e879cf06900da308f705a2ec.JPG

So straight into the top tier next season! The gap between us and the top Portugese teams is immense though so next season will be a struggle. Our wage budget has doubled and most of my contracts are going to expire this year so it will be another busy summer rebuilding the squad.

With any luck some bigger teams will notice me and make me an offer i can't refuse!

Domestic
Season	 Country   Team			Division		Position	Notes and Achievements
2020/21  Portugal  Vilafranquense	Liga Portugal 2	   	   1		Champions!

International
Season

Challenge Progress
0/32

Career Stats
Club		Country	   Joined	Left	Pl  w  d  l  Win %	Achievements
Vilafraquense	Portugal   2-8-20	

Edited by libbyshuss

6 hours ago, vikeologist said:

Usually it gets harder each year, but based on MShing and sieppe1990, it's become massively easier.

There's no way one could have been offered a starting job in England League 2 before.

It could be a bug? One thing I have noticed in my game is that the Newcastle Jets job in Australia has been available 4 times in almost 12 months. 🤷‍♂️

Scott Williams

2043 Asian Cup

Iran.png.71a9dbc1fc63c04fb62eb9319037cccd.png

It's been four long years since Scott's Iran side lost on penalties to Australia in the 2039 Asian Nations Cup. Since then Iran's star player decided to retire from international duty at the age of 31 to focus on his Arsenal career. Fortunately Arsenal sold him that season and all of a sudden he was willing to be considered for selection again. Other top players at the 2039 tournament declined in ability so much but thankfully a few players progressed from the U23s.

Pre tournament was poor for Iran, losing 3 matches vs Australia, Japan and South Korea. A glitch with squad selection meant that only 22 players would go to Australia for the tournament which after game 1 proved to be an issue.

Group Stage

Quatar, Thailand and Hong Kong proved no trouble. 3 wins out of 3 only conceding one goal. What was an issue was that in the 15th minute of the first game Iran's main man up front pulled his thigh putting him out for what looked like the rest of the tournament. This is where the squad selection glitch was an issue as for whatever reason the back up striker had been ejected from the squad meaning Iran had to rely on two U20 players up top.

Knockout Stages

Spoiler

Second Round

Uzbekistan 1- 3 Iran

Uzbekistan have proven to be a bit of a surprise package in recent years they qualified for most of the world cups and even managed a 2-0 victory over Brazil in 2042. No such problems for Scott as they repeated the score line of the pre tournament friendly.

Quarter Final

Iran 3 - 1 Australia

It was inevitable that these two powerhouses of Asian football would meet once again. This time it was early on in the quarters. It turns out the Iranian physios don't know what theyr'e talking about as Al-Helwah (the striker who was injured) was able to play 60 minutes, scoring twice.

Semi Final

Syria 1 - 3 Iran

A score that is looking somewhat familiar. A bit of rotation was required with a number of key men one yellow away from missing the final. Thankfully for Scott the second string team was able to get a result against a Syrian side that had no right making it that far. Don't think the draw could have been much kinder for them.

Final

Iran 1 - 0 South Korea

Talk about a storyline. Scott's 50th game in charge of Iran happens to be the Asian Cup final. A number of familiar faces lined up for Korea from Scott's days at Seoul. The game had a similar feel to the '39 final. Very few chances and looking to head to extra time once again. But! The man who decided 3 years prior that he'd had enough of international football, Mr Hamed Pourmousavi stepped up in the 85th minute to score his 99th International goal, if he hadn't missed a penalty in the group stage it would have been his 100th.

After four long years in charge Scott lifted the Asian cup in the Melbourne Cricket Ground. 50 and Out!

Spoiler

Final.thumb.png.8a79ea299f4505a878678689328d977c.png

Tree.thumb.png.f3b25b99709fe1509f3ef1b8fae7e6da.png

Challenge Progress

Spoiler

Personnel Career

Hall of Fame Rank: 	 7
Clubs Managed: 		11
Nations Managed: 	 8
Trophies Won: 		31
Runner Up Medals: 	12
Manager of the Year: 	10
Number of Sackings: 	 3 (Kaizer Chiefs, Suwon, Brazil)

Career Earnings: £71 Million
---------------------------------------------------

Club Career

Season	NAT	Club		Division	Pos	Cup 1	Cup 2	Cont	CWC	Things to Note					
2020	CHI	Nublense	Primera Div B	6th	R2	-	-	-	Playoff Winners, U19s Runners up in Div 1
2021	CHI	Curico Unido	Primera Div	7th	R2	-	R1	-
2022	CHI	Curico Unido	Primera Div	1st	Won	-	R1	-	Domestic Double, MOTY
2022/23	ARG	CA Union	Superliga	17th	R5	-	-	-	Avoided Relegation
2023/24	ARG	CA Union	Superliga	15th	R5	-	-	-	Avoided Relegation
2024/25	ARG	CA Union	Superliga						Resigned End of Phase 1
2025/26	RSA	Kaizer Chiefs	Asba Prem	2nd	RU	Won	-	-	KO Cup Winners RU in other Comps
2026/27	RSA	Kaizer Chiefs	Asba Prem	3rd	RU	R1	Won	-	Champions League Winners, MOTY
2027	KOR	Suwon		K League 1	7th		-	QF	-	Joined July in 5th, Sakced September 15th
2027/28	ARG	Velez		Superliga	2nd	-	-	-	-	Joined December in 8th
2028/29	ARG	Velez		Superliga	1st	Won	-	QF	-	Domestic Double
2029/30	ARG	Velez		Superliga	2nd	Won	-	Won	-	Copa Libertadores and Copa Argentina Winners, won both Supercups MOTY
2030/31	ENG	AFC Bournemouth	Premier League	9th	R3	R2	-	-	Somehow won Superliga manager of the year for 2030
2031/32 ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		6th	-	-	-	-	Joined with 7 games remaining U18s won the legaue and cup
2032/33	ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		2nd	R1	-	R3 UEL	-	
2033/34	ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		1st	Won	-	SF	-	Invincibles! Centurians! League + Cup double
2034/35	ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	1st	R5	QF	R1	-	League Winners, Super Cup Winners
2035/36 ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	2nd	R5	R3	R1	-	Nearly Got the Sack
2036/37	ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	1st	R4	QF	Won	RU	Second League Title and UCL
2037/38	ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	1st	Won	Won	Won	-	First Quadruple
2039	KOR	Seoul		K League 1	2nd	Won	-	-	-	Lost the League on GS
2040	KOR	Seoul		K League 1	1st	QF	-	Won	-	League and ACL Double!
2041/42	SPA	Real Sociedad	La Liga		4th	R5	-	R2	-	Qual for UCL, Dissapointing in UEL after topping group.
----------------------------------------------------

International Career

Season	Nation		Rank	Continental	World Cup	Things to Note
2023	Honduras	67th	-		-		Relegated from Nations League
2024	Honduras	72rd	-		-		Qualified for Gold Cup 2025
2024	Russia		42nd	-		-		2nd in NL Div B	
2026	Russia		30th	-		2nd Rnd v SUI	Topped Group, Lost to Switzerland
2027	Nigeria		12th	RU		-		AFCON Runners Up, Resigned as Manager
2031	Guinea-Bissau	53rd	Won				AFCON Winners
2032	Portugal	 3rd	Won		-		European Championship Winners
2034	Portugal	 4th	-		RU v Holland	Unsure how we haven't won that one
2035	Mexico		13th	Won				Gold Cup Winners
2036	Mexico		11th	3rd 				Nations League Winners | 3rd in Copa America
2038	Brazil		 1st	-		2nd Rnd v UKR	Lost to Ukraine
2039	Iran		28th	RU v Australia	
2042	Iran		21st	-		2nd Rnd v MEX
2043	Iran		15th	Won		-		FINALLY! 4 Long years with Iran come to an end.		
-----------------------------------------------------
Challenge Progress
5/10 Leagues 		(Chile; Curico Unido 2022, Argentina; Velez 2028/29, Italy; AC Milan 2033/34, England; Chelsea 2034/35,
			South Korea; Seoul 2040)
6/10 Cups		(Copa Chile; Curico Unido 2022, RSA Telkom KO; Kaizer Chiefs 2025/26, Copa Argentina; Velez 2028,
			Copa Italia; AC Milan 2033/34,  English FA Cup; Chelsea 2037/38, Korean FA Cup; Seoul 2039)
4/5  Continental	(Africa; Kaizer Chiefs 2026/27, South America; Velez 2029, Europe; Chelsea 2036/37, Asia; Seoul 2040)
0/1  Worlds

4/5 Continental 	(AFCON; Guinea-Bissau 2031, EUROS; Portugal 2032, GOLD CUP; Mexico 2035, ASIAN CUP; Iran 2043)
0/1 Worlds

Total 
19/32

Edited by bjwphneb

Right I usually start this challenge way into the save but giving it a go from the off this year. Anyone that has seen my attempts before won't be shocked to see me start in South Africa with Uthongathi predicted 3rd we sit 9th with just under half a season to go. Board expect promotion by end of next season. Starting profile.

Also with regards to jobs I have no idea what is going on but I got offered a interview with Stoke in the Championship (I declined as it felt really unrealistic even for a football manager game :Dwhen I was getting turned down for interviews with league 2 sides 

Ok So after realising I forgot to do the fake name fix to my game :seagull: I could not continue! The thought of having those Brazilian Clubs abbreviated 3 letters and the renaming of Juventus urgh no thanks. I also felt a bit cheap and dirty managing to land the Kaiser Chiefs Job so this time I managed to land the job at Supersport United, I used the same profile as my original game. Lets see how it goes this time.

20201114220142_1.jpg.4ae268c91a045aa04a63cb0b19ddaf80.jpg

As for whether the type of first job one can get is a bug, I think it probably is, but bugs are a part of this challenge.

If someone comes up against an obstacle, I don;t think they should just cry, 'this bug makes the challenge impossible' and conversely, if you come across a bug which makes the challenge a lot easier, fine.

When i first completed the challenge there was a bug in S Africa which meant that you could sign a limitless number of trial players and use them in the first team. I accepted it gladly, but I can assure you that over the last 6 years of this challenge I've been more sinned against than sinner when it comes to bugs.

Job offers have always been a bit random. With this (FM20) save i was with Folkestone in League 2 and turned down by Championship clubs, and then managed to get a job with Everton, in relegation trouble but in the Premier League.

So you shouldn't feel guilty about taking jobs of you're offered them. Unrealistic? well, if it was realistic our spotty 20 year old would be hard pressed to get a job cleaning the toilets at any football club in the world.

However, it does make the challenge massively easier. I easily replicated it, but I'm not sure it's a bug as such. Stoke level clubs do sometimes appear in the lost of suitable jobs matching your reputation. I've flagged it on the GD feedback thread to see if anyone at SI notices my post. If they don;t I might flag it as a bug to see what they say, but it does seem that one can consistently get first jobs at that level. It is much, much easier than any version this challenge has existed for, and probably cuts off at least 3 or 4 seasons from the challenge, but honestly it's not miles away from the job situation in FM15, where one was able to get jobs in the S African or Chinese top league, (albeit really, really terrible, relegation threatened, penniless, crazy board awful jobs).

So, as it stands, if anyone has ever been put off this challenge because it's too difficult, it's a hell of a lot easier now.

@bjwphneb Congrats on the Asian Cup.

Welcome (back) to the challenge all new starters.

Edited by vikeologist

Added my manager profile to my first post in this thread. Know now I can add spoiler tags to keep from slowing down the page.

This update comes in March of the 2021/22 season with Dartford. I took over the Haiti job as I think it is possible to steal a Gold Cup with them in the near future. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was worried about the financial outlook for the club, but was shocked to find that we are making large profits and have third lowest wage spend in the Vanarama National League. Despite this stat, due in part to surprisingly low wage demands for incoming players and vigorous negotiation, we find ourselves top of the league again! This time, however, I am shocked that we are squeaking out so many positive results and think we deserve to be a promotion playoff scrapper at best. For example, Leyton Orient spend 4x the wages we do and in our two meetings we managed hard-fought victories against both the odds and the tides of play. Below are attached the league table, offensive analytics,  and finances.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7f83eab4f760696ea7911ce21958b625.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7bf698240aa8fcd962a77249be64f339.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.abca154f4b4d2497164b858cf4d13a68.png

I have stolen @bjwphneb's progress update table as I couldn't figure out how to set my own up. Apologies if this is a breach of conduct. No worries if you wish for me to take it down.

Personal Career

Hall of Fame Rank: 	N/A
Clubs Managed: 		1
Nations Managed: 	1 (Not including Ireland u-19s)
Trophies Won: 		1
Runner Up Medals: 	0
Manager of the Year: 	0
Number of Sackings: 	0

Career Earnings: $110,000

Club Career

2020/21	Eng	Dartford	Vanarama South  1st	N/A	N/A	-	-	Won League

International Career

2021	Haiti   	79th	-		-		-
Challenge Progress
0/10 Leagues 		
0/10 Cups		
0/5  Continental	
0/1  Worlds

0/5 Continental 	
0/1 Worlds

9 minutes ago, Steve Cobble said:

Can't wait to get stuck into this again. I completed it on FM19 (It says FM18 for some reason in the HOF?), but wasn't really feeling it for FM20. This years edition though I'm recharged and ready to go....

Welcome back. I've changed the version on this thread's HoF.

On 13/11/2020 at 20:27, MShing said:

20201111220128_1.jpg.e6aa791445400fa07702990f5ab4e632.jpg

So I decided to give 21 a chance now rather than wait for the full release. I'm hoping there will not be any game breaking bugs, my managers profile above.

After holidaying for almost a year in game passing on a number of jobs from Malaysia and the lower depths of South Africa, I somehow managed to land this beauty of a job which seems a bit strange as some of the lower rep clubs from South Africa wouldn't even entertain giving me an interview.20201113201301_1.jpg.c473c47093eaed26001ac354cf82a78b.jpg

This would be save breaking for me tbh. By all means take advantage though, its still not exactly an easy challenge 😂

The title was lost on the last day, by one goal... look at the results in the "elsewhere today" tab. We didn't deserve the title and we finished the season in poor form. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b1eae8f5a5a059bcb45eb1842d9c43a5.png

Fortunately, we went up through the playoffs despite suffering injuries to my two main left back options, already my most shallow position. Have full faith in my keeper who has been one of our best players this season and he came up big with a couple stops in the shootout in the final. Barham, my main striker, has been shooting 100% from the spot for two seasons now and it's good to see him keep that record. Don't see him being cut out for the next level, but I'll keep him on for the time being to let him prove himself. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1155a9cb5e6c0e5d65bfdb12f279e4a6.png

Looking towards the future, I don't see myself staying at Dartford long-term despite my growing attachment as my squad already felt weak for the National League and expect it to be even more so in League Two. Can't see myself bringing in the necessary talent either as, despite healthy room in the wage budget, players who would star in our team have rejected talks with us due to the "financial package" or some such thing. A player who would've been my best on paper rejected talks with us to join a team in a lower division on wages that would be moderate at Dartford. Perhaps gaining professional status and promotion will help in that respect, but that remains to be seen. In FM 15 I had a save where I took Stockport up from the Conference North to the Prem in about 9 seasons (albeit I started with badges and reputation) and I've been nostalgic for that. If things go south, I will cash in on my success and move elsewhere. 

Club Career

Hall of Fame Rank: 	N/A
Clubs Managed: 		1
Nations Managed: 	1 (Not including Ireland u-19s)
Trophies Won: 		1
Runner Up Medals: 	1
Manager of the Year: 	1
Number of Sackings: 	0

Career Earnings: $140,000

Club Career

2020/21	Eng	Dartford	Vanarama South  1st	N/A	N/A	-	-	Won League
2021/22 Eng     Dartford        Vanarama Nat.   2nd     Second  Fourth  -       -       Promoted through playoffs, Won Manager of the Year

International Career

2021	Haiti   	79th	-		-		-
Challenge Progress
0/10 Leagues 		
0/10 Cups		
0/5  Continental	
0/1  Worlds

0/5 Continental 	
0/1 Worlds

I know I shouldn't complain but I've just gone top after a run like this:-

ummmm.JPG.6b5280a815f77d43aa624fec2b1aace5.JPG

I'm a newly promoted side with a squad nowhere near as good as Porto, Benfica or Sporting. My morale was really high but even so, it doesn't seem quite right to me...

edit: lol, never mind. this is what happened next!

last10games.JPG.1691d6c6c9fe251915e27d887b77c144.JPG

Edited by libbyshuss

2020 Season Review

FC-Edmonton.png.4079d1aec5b95c2bbafeaca45eefbc29.png

Picture the scene; you’re 19 years old – no experience, no qualifications and your hair looks suspiciously like Lego. What do you do? Why, you pack you bag and head to Edmonton of course!

I inherited a squad that I felt was severely lacking in many departments; an issue soon to be amplified when on day one, 5 first teamers decided to sig pre-contracts with other clubs! Included in those traitors was soon-to-be club leading appearance maker Tomi (not as good as Shola) Ameobi.

Despite a healthy transfer budget of £350k, it would be the free transfers that would form the backbone of the new look FC Edmonton. But would that be enough to challenge in a league with no clear favourite?

Canadian Premier League Island Games: With a new season upon us, I knew the importance of getting off to a winning start with this new look squad – and a winning start is what we got. In fact, a winning double is what we got until carelessly dropping three points to Cavalry FC. Luckily, this proved to be nothing but a mere speedbump and we continued our winnings ways, winning the next 4 to round out the initial stage of the league with 6 wins from seven.

This good form was enough to see us progress to the next stage of the league, alongside Valour FC, York9 FC and previous rivals Cavalry FC. A 2-3 loss in the first game had me questioning whether the boys had it in them to see out the season in winning fashion, but who was I to doubt this team of marauding marvels! We bounced back from the loss to Valour with a magnificent 4-0 victory against York9 and a then followed that up with a healthy dose of revenge in the form of a 4-1 win against Cavalry FC to secure a final against Valour FC.

The final was a tight game against arguably the two top teams in the league. In the end, our persistence in front of goal was the only thing that separated us – that and a 91st minute free kick from Keven Aleman. And with that, FC Edmonton were officially the champions!

Amway Canadian Championship: Whilst the league proved to be quite straight forward, the cup was less so. An easy draw against Woodbridge Strikers in the Qualifying Round saw us secure a 4-2 aggregate victory, setting up a tie against MLS team Vancouver Whitecaps.

I was under no illusions that this would be a tough game and we would need luck on our side to be able to pull through. Those worries subsided slightly after the first leg, after we went to their place and stole the victory with two Ameobi goals. Turns out that all this really did was annoy the clearly superior team who shifted up a gear in the return fixture and put four past our usually solid defence on the way to a 3-5 win for the boys from the MLS.

Scotiabank CONCACAF League: When I saw the fixture for the impending season, I was excited about the opportunity to challenge ourselves against our fellow CONCACAF members, with a tie against El Salvadorian team Isidro Metapan first on the agenda. The first leg went by as we expected and we secured a comfortable 2-0 victory to set up what should have been a routine victory in the return match. Routine it wasn’t and Isidro Metapan through everything at us on the way to a 4-4 draw and a 6-4 aggregate win for the boys from the North.

The next two rounds weren’t so eventful as we beat both Herediano and Jabloteh 5-2 to book us a trip to Honduras to play Olimpia. Semi-finals aren’t meant to be easy and this one fit that bill, with the home leg ending 2-2. Luckily for us, FC Edmonton are made of sterner stuff and a trip to Honduras couldn’t phase the in-form team who put another two away to run out 4-2 winners.

In a lot of ways, the final was the easiest tie of the tournament and a fitting way to round off a successful first 4 months under my management. A 2-0 win  away followed by a 2-0 win at home saw us lift our second trophy of the season and we never really had to break a sweat along the way!

Top Goalscorer: It was written in the stars as soon as he announced that this would be his final season in Edmonton, but our award for Top Goalscorer was awarded to Englishman Tomi Ameobi who managed 14 in 22(1) appearances.

Honourable mention should go to Easton Ongaro who chipped in with 12 in 18(3) after finding himself becoming our starting poacher.

Most Assists: With a big focus on wing play to take advantage of our target man/poacher combination, it was inevitable that the bulk of our assists would come from the wings. Oft rotated pair Hanson Boakai and Iain Hume would share the award with 6 assists each, although Boakai did it in almost 300 less minutes.

Highest Ave. Rating: Technically, this award went to centre back Jean-Yves M’voto who managed an impressive 7.32. However, with only 532 total minutes spread over 6 games, I feel like the award should bypass M’voto and be handed to fellow defender Amer Didic. Didic started 23 games throughout the season and still managed a 7.27 average rating!

Honourable mention to goalkeeper Connor James who averaged an impressive 7.03 over 25 games.

Most POTM: With the whole team firing, it is no surprise that this was shared amongst several of the squad. Strikers Tomi Ameobi and Easton Ongaro shared the award with midfield threats Hanson Boakai and Keven Aleman.

International: I pretty much had my pick of the under 19s at the start of the game and decided that Russia would be a worthy start. However, my Mission to Moscow wasn’t as smooth sailing as I had hoped and I left for greener pastures after five matches and 4 months in charge. The lack of available depth made the job near impossible, with no under 19-year-old Russians wanting to play as a centre back and only being able to call up 20 players to the squad. Those five games saw us win 3 and lose 2, scoring 21 and conceding 16 in what must have been a series of wild matches for the neutrals.

The aforementioned greener pastures came in the form of a regular trip to 95th ranked Israel. Much like my previous international role, the squad does lack depth but with standout talent like Dabbur, we should have enough about us to slowly creep up the rankings. Also, a 38-year-old Tal Ben-Haim in still making the squad, so there’s that too.

Next Season Plan: Well that was a short season. I had planned to stick around a few years until I won the league and cup, but we sealed that league victory way sooner. I feel like the cup will be difficult with the inclusion of the Canadian based MLS clubs, but with a lucky run we could win it. The only other challenge will be in the CONCACAF Champions League, but winning it with these underdogs probably won’t be possible. There is a 4 month gap from end of season to the beginning of next so I will keep my eyes peeled for any exciting opportunities, but barring that I am ahead of schedule so sticking around for another year to pick up the cup wouldn’t be the worst idea.

On a personal level, my reputation is sitting at one and a half stars and the board are currently financing my National A License studies.

Season       Team             Position         Continental         					Notes and Achievements     
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020		 FC Edmonton	  1st			   Won Scotiabank CONCACAF league		Won Manager of the Year

Challenge Progress

Club
1/10 top domestic leagues: Canadian Premier League Island Games - (FC Edmonton, 2020)
0/10 domestic cups:
0/5 club continental championships:
0/1 club world championship:

International
0/5 continental tournaments:
0/2 world tournaments:

International:
Season       Team                 Notes and Achievements     
----------------------------------------------------------
2020		Russia U19s
2020		Israel

1 hour ago, Danny_H22 said:

Despite the long write up, I may end up restarting this challenge when the full game comes out due to the bug affecting the ease of being considered for higher profile roles 

I thought the same, but I'm scared they'll go to far the other way and make it impossible to get anything!

So I'll carry on for now and see what happens in the next couple of seasons. 

1 minute ago, libbyshuss said:

I thought the same, but I'm scared they'll go to far the other way and make it impossible to get anything!

So I'll carry on for now and see what happens in the next couple of seasons. 

Hmm, yeah you're right. I've done pretty well with this challenge in the past and I do enjoy that sometimes you have to settle for a smaller club than you think you deserve, but I wouldn't want that to go too extreme. 

I'm definitely going to keep playing this save for now and I'll monitor other peoples progress once the full game comes out to see how it shapes up 

Scott Williams 2042/43

End of Season Review

1686896458_RSBadge.png.be8faf94d0a004bea9349074df01ff7b.png

Competitions

Second full season in the bank for Scott in Spain. Last season the gap between Sociedad and Madrid was 21 points. This season Madrid improved their haul to reach 100pts. Scott's men had to settle for a respectable 2nd place, 14 points back. Only 4 losses this season for Scott and they even managed to be one of only two blemishes on Madrid's record. Positive signs for next season although it will prove challenging. His contract expires at the end of next season so it could be a good idea to move elsewhere if he is unable to close that gap any further. 

Real Sociedad made their first appearance in the UCL since 2013/14. In a group of Inter and Ajax, who won the competition a decade ago, they did well to qualify. From one Milan in the group they then had to face former team and reigning champions AC Milan in the second round. A 5-0 home win was more than enough to see them through to the Quarters. PSG awaited in the next round, who after 24 (TWENTY FOUR!) straight league titles have finally been dethroned. Anyway they beat Sociedad comfortably to progress. 

One final competition this season, the Copa del Rey. 2 7-0 wins started things off, from then on Scott had ties against all La Liga opposition, Malaga (4-1), Tenerife (2-1) and Sevilla (2-0) saw Socideda progress to the semis. 
Barcelona were the next side in the way. A 1-0 first leg away defeat gave Scott hope of progressing if he could manage his side to a strong display at home.
I guess you could call a 5-1 victory a strong display. Barca took the lead after 2 minutes but January signing Aeling started off the rout in the 5th.
Atletico were the only team standing in the way of another trophy for Scott in 2043. The game fell in between the two legs of the UCL which may have contributed to the exit from that competition. English centre half (and former Chelsea youth signing) Ian Fitzgerald opened the scoring before Vacari converted from 12 yards. Sociedad then looked to be the architects of their own downfall as they gave it away on the edge of the box, only for another of Scott's former Chelsea players to put it away. More bad defending brought good saves from the January signing in goal which proved to be enough to see them over line! Sociedad's first trophy since 1987!

Next Season
As mentioned it's going to be tough to take Sociedad much further, Scott will most likely give it one last go next season and see out the rest of his contract. As expected Scott left his post with Iran and is now with Peru ready for the 2044 Copa America. they won it as recently as 2036 and have a strong squad to challenge again. Most importantly it's a change of scenery from Iran.

Challenge Progress

Spoiler

Personnel Career

Hall of Fame Rank: 	 7
Clubs Managed: 		11
Nations Managed: 	 9
Trophies Won: 		32
Runner Up Medals: 	13
Manager of the Year: 	10
Number of Sackings: 	 3 (Kaizer Chiefs, Suwon, Brazil)

Career Earnings: £71 Million

Club Career

2020	CHI	Nublense	Primera Div B	6th	R2	-	-	-	Playoff Winners, U19s Runners up in Div 1
2021	CHI	Curico Unido	Primera Div	7th	R2	-	R1	-
2022	CHI	Curico Unido	Primera Div	1st	Won	-	R1	-	Domestic Double, MOTY
2022/23	ARG	CA Union	Superliga	17th	R5	-	-	-	Avoided Relegation
2023/24	ARG	CA Union	Superliga	15th	R5	-	-	-	Avoided Relegation
2024/25	ARG	CA Union	Superliga						Resigned End of Phase 1
2025/26	RSA	Kaizer Chiefs	Asba Prem	2nd	RU	Won	-	-	KO Cup Winners RU in other Comps
2026/27	RSA	Kaizer Chiefs	Asba Prem	3rd	RU	R1	Won	-	Champions League Winners, MOTY
2027	KOR	Suwon		K League 1	7th		-	QF	-	Joined July in 5th, Sakced September 15th
2027/28	ARG	Velez		Superliga	2nd	-	-	-	-	Joined December in 8th
2028/29	ARG	Velez		Superliga	1st	Won	-	QF	-	Domestic Double
2029/30	ARG	Velez		Superliga	2nd	Won	-	Won	-	Copa Libertadores and Copa Argentina Winners, won both Supercups MOTY
2030/31	ENG	AFC Bournemouth	Premier League	9th	R3	R2	-	-	Somehow won Superliga manager of the year for 2030
2031/32 ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		6th	-	-	-	-	Joined with 7 games remaining U18s won the legaue and cup
2032/33	ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		2nd	R1	-	R3 UEL	-	
2033/34	ITA	AC Milan	Serie A		1st	Won	-	SF	-	Invincibles! Centurians! League + Cup double
2034/35	ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	1st	R5	QF	R1	-	League Winners, Super Cup Winners
2035/36 ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	2nd	R5	R3	R1	-	Nearly Got the Sack
2036/37	ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	1st	R4	QF	Won	RU	Second League Title and UCL
2037/38	ENG	Chelsea		Premier League	1st	Won	Won	Won	-	First Quadruple
2039	KOR	Seoul		K League 1	2nd	Won	-	-	-	Lost the League on GS
2040	KOR	Seoul		K League 1	1st	QF	-	Won	-	League and ACL Double!
2041/42	ESP	Real Sociedad	La Liga		4th	R5	-	R2	-	Qual for UCL, dissapointing in UEL after topping group.
2042/43	ESP	Real Sociedad	La Liga		2nd	Won	-	QF	-	First UCL appearance since 2013/14, First trophy since 1987

International Career

2023	Honduras	67th	-		-		Relegated from Nations League
2024	Honduras	72rd	-		-		Qualified for Gold Cup 2025
2024	Russia		42nd	-		-		2nd in NL Div B	
2026	Russia		30th	-		2nd Rnd v SUI	Topped Group, Lost to Switzerland
2027	Nigeria		12th	RU		-		AFCON Runners Up, Resigned as Manager
2031	Guinea-Bissau	53rd	Won		-		AFCON Winners
2032	Portugal	 3rd	Won		-		European Championship Winners
2034	Portugal	 4th	-		RU v Holland	Unsure how we haven't won that one
2035	Mexico		13th	Won		-		Gold Cup Winners
2036	Mexico		11th	3rd 		-		Nations League Winners | 3rd in Copa America
2038	Brazil		 1st	-		2nd Rnd v UKR	Lost to Ukraine
2039	Iran		28th	RU v Australia	-
2042	Iran		21st	-		2nd Rnd v MEX
2043	Iran		15th	Won		-		FINALLY! 4 Long years with Iran comes to an end.
2044	Peru		
Challenge Progress
5/10 Leagues 		(Chile; Curico Unido 2022, Argentina; Velez 2028/29, Italy; AC Milan 2033/34, England; Chelsea 2034/35,
			South Korea; Seoul 2040)
7/10 Cups		(Copa Chile; Curico Unido 2022, RSA Telkom KO; Kaizer Chiefs 2025/26, Copa Argentina; Velez 2028,
			Copa Italia; AC Milan 2033/34,  English FA Cup; Chelsea 2037/38, Korean FA Cup; Seoul 2039,
			Copa del Rey; Real Sociedad 2042/43)
4/5  Continental	(Africa; Kaizer Chiefs 2026/27, South America; Velez 2029, Europe; Chelsea 2036/37, Asia; Seoul 2040)
0/1  Worlds

4/5 Continental 	(AFCON; Guinea-Bissau 2031, EUROS; Portugal 2032, GOLD CUP; Mexico 2035, ASIAN CUP; Iran 2043)
0/1 Worlds

Total 
20/32