TequilaSunrise RDF Tweak. Sheff Utd champions 89pts and Fa Cup

First off, may i apologise to those who have supported my training guides and shared tweaked tactics. Also apologise to those who were waiting for me to reply to there questions

I have decided to remove my content for the time being (if i'm still allowed here) due to differences with Moderators and SI Staff. 

i was banned on the 26th April due to have a previous banning. My ban previously was because of bad behaviour. This ban was a warning because of my previous ban. Makes sense? yeah exactly. I was given an explanation and in that explanation i did no wrong doing. i was banned because the mod assumed the thread was going in the wrong direction. 

Today, i wanted to make a complaint only for the SI to tell me i already have made a complaint (which i haven't) and that they were happy with the outcome of the ban THOUGH this ban was no explained to me when it was given. I was then told by the Moderator that he had a headache, the reason why he couldn't write the explanation but was well enough to issue a ban. i broke NO rules but still, received a ban.

Not that my content is valuable to this site, but I care about the work I share and I'm passionate about it. 

So therefore, if I can not make a complaint and SI staff are happy i was banned me for no reason other than because of a ban before, my content should be removed as it's clear this forum has no regards to my feelings what so ever. I stay up all night to help and share work, and to get treated like this doesn't feel nice, specially when i just want to help people

i hope people can understand my frustration.

thanks guys.

Edited by RDF Tactics

6 minutes ago, jepguardiola10 said:

@RDF Tactics

It look so nice! Do you use Big Away tactic for all your away games?

no. just against big teams. Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs (which was a bad idea as Mourinho plays route one and defensive) and Wolves

for away games, i used the home tactic but with "get stuck in" removed

6 minutes ago, Adam Sutton said:

Not working for me. Started with Aston Villa. Lost so Spurs, Wolves and Everton. Beat Brighton. 

What’s your team? And are you following some instructions I said to do? I’ve tried Villa before and you have a few issues. Wesley and Borja both are target men and have back towards goal. And also bad full backs 

3 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

Hi RDF, thanks for these tactics and detailed explanation. When do you use the BIG HOME tactic? And what's different compared to normal home

i use Home tactic against teams predicted 8th and below. i use BIG HOME when at home against teams predicted 7th and above. i use Big Away when away against teams 7th and above

2 hours ago, Mr.FourOneFourOne said:

Love this, looks perfectly balanced with the BWM sitting in like that

credit to @knap for that. this is his work, i just tweaked the team and player instructions. and changed the STs role

1 hour ago, ManofSteel said:

Do you also change line of engagement when you lower the Def line?

no. i never change that. i tried once and lost badly

12 ore fa, RDF Tactics ha scritto:

no. just against big teams. Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs (which was a bad idea as Mourinho plays route one and defensive) and Wolves

for away games, i used the home tactic but with "get stuck in" removed

Against Man Utd away you were 2 goals down. 

Since all the matches were played with IR, i suppose the coming back has been done with big away tactic? 

21 minutes ago, radetzky said:

Against Man Utd away you were 2 goals down. 

Since all the matches were played with IR, i suppose the coming back has been done with big away tactic? 

Yes. The big away tactic isn’t really defensive. It’s still attacking but with less risk. Against big teams, and if you have the right players, you’ll always have a chance as they’re so offensive and leave gaps on defence 

Thanks for this tactic, really enjoying it first handful of games, playing great football and the big chances falling to the strikers which is nice. what sort of players do you look for in the different roles?  for example really offensive fullbacks?  Fast pacey strikers?  The BWM - just a bruiser tackling and keeping it simple, of someone who can ping a long ball too?  Cheers!

Dear RDF,

I will try asap your tactics because TequilaCousins made me win a lot. As I am french (and even I uderstand what "get stuck in" mean) I cannot find in my FM20 game as it is in french langage. Could you please send me a screen copy in order I can see where to remove it please ?

Thanks

53 minutes ago, Paulspursfan said:

Thanks for this tactic, really enjoying it first handful of games, playing great football and the big chances falling to the strikers which is nice. what sort of players do you look for in the different roles?  for example really offensive fullbacks?  Fast pacey strikers?  The BWM - just a bruiser tackling and keeping it simple, of someone who can ping a long ball too?  Cheers!

yes. i look for fast and offensive wing backs. pacey strikers and ones that are good in the air, but just not slow strikers. BWM to have high work rate, teamwork, agility, positioning, anticipation and stamina, everything else is a bonus

50 minutes ago, mcallais said:

Dear RDF,

I will try asap your tactics because TequilaCousins made me win a lot. As I am french (and even I uderstand what "get stuck in" mean) I cannot find in my FM20 game as it is in french langage. Could you please send me a screen copy in order I can see where to remove it please ?

Thanks

33 minutes ago, udubrdx said:

Tactique>Sans le ballon> Engagez vous plus

thank you

14 hours ago, FMG VET said:

Looks good just started my season with Aston villa. Should i switch the formation and training to yours ASAP or restart the season?

i would do it asap if you are in the middle of a season. But will be difficult to get results straight away. 

16 hours ago, hilmz88 said:

would a similar system work with the tequila cousin im enjoying using that at the moment

i dont see why not. i should considering its the same style of play.

3 minutes ago, solounamigo said:

I'll try this out for sure, my fourth season with Mallorca just begins.

Let's see how we'll do with that setup :)

Thank you for that great tweaks you're sharing with us here! :)

hopefully all goes well! but i know the Tequila tactics work well in Spain. i won the league 5 times in a row with Real Sociedad.

3 minutes ago, TheFanatikz said:

@RDF Tactics

Do you base your tactic use off of the start of season predicted finish or change throughout the season as teams predicted finish changes dependant on form?

well, i pretty sure the predictions used to change. but with Sheff Utd, i was still predicted to finish 19th though i already qualified for CL. but if its changing for you, then do it according to the change

So far so good :) 

Liverpool destroyed us at the Anfield Road, but well we all know that Liverpool is in this years fm one of the best teams

@RDF Tactics Actually I'm using the tactics like that:

HOME TAC - At home & away vs everyone except of the top 7 of the league (for away matches remove "get stuck in")

HOME BIG TAC -  At home only vs the top 7 of the league

AWAY BIG - Only away vs the top 7 of the league

Ist that correct in that way? Another question: What are you using in your CL matches away? Actually I'm using AWAY BIG for all CL away matches, because I think there are the best teams of their leagues in that cup :)

And: Where can I check the oppositions team if they are using AF as striker? Would be awsome if you could share a screenshot for that; I already checked the scouting report before the match, but there's only the formation without the roles :)

974832340_Bildschirmfoto2020-04-01um13_11_24.thumb.png.0d8cc2acc20af97527feed67f5372da0.png

75891155_Bildschirmfoto2020-04-01um13_11_04.thumb.png.a25e6c60ad88659542a6996ad25c7691.png

4 hours ago, solounamigo said:

Liverpool destroyed us at the Anfield Road, but well we all know that Liverpool is in this years fm one of the best teams

HOME TAC - At home & away vs everyone except of the top 7 of the league (for away matches remove "get stuck in")

Ist that correct in that way? Another question: What are you using in your CL matches away? Actually I'm using AWAY BIG for all CL away matches, because I think there are the best teams of their leagues in that cup :)

And: Where can I check the oppositions team if they are using AF as striker? Would be awsome if you could share a screenshot for that; I already checked the scouting report before the match, but there's only the formation without the roles :)

974832340_Bildschirmfoto2020-04-01um13_11_24.thumb.png.0d8cc2acc20af97527feed67f5372da0.png

75891155_Bildschirmfoto2020-04-01um13_11_04.thumb.png.a25e6c60ad88659542a6996ad25c7691.png

Well, if you are a strong squad then i wouldn't actually recommend  the DL. I'll give ya a screenshot a bit later but just before you submit your team, its there on the tactic page the opposition scout report. 

5 hours ago, solounamigo said:

i explain how i do it before but i will go more into details.

firstly. make sure you hire a good scout with high tactical knowledge then make him do opposition reports. also have good data analysis 

20200401174510_1.thumb.jpg.be30a29e4b03140f53faef13a70605a9.jpg20200401174502_1.thumb.jpg.14e78850cbded3b85076e9e1e270dd6c.jpg

then, these two screenshots ^ are how i judge who i will set up away from home. This manager playing mentality is balanced, my scout also says he sticks with this home and away. so i leave mentality on attacking. If manager plays cautious, defensive or ultra defensive, i play Control mentality. If manager plays Adventurous or Attacking then i stick to attacking and changed attacking width to this 588729144_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_07.png.b9a77aa23af537467b1b70a4cc6527d0.png

if i am predicted for easy win away from home, i leave "get stuck in". but if its not easy win, "get stuck in" is removed for away games.

At home, i always use the original tactic. if playing Lyon, PSG or Monaco (the big teams) then i change the attacking width to this 588729144_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_07.png.b9a77aa23af537467b1b70a4cc6527d0.png 

away against BIG TEAMS. against PSG, Monaco and Lyon (the big teams) i changed mentality to cautious and attacking width to narrow, drop DL line and removed "get stuck in " from TI and from ML/MR position

2124236077_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_46.png.68262f603b280e6ac277b148f1a0c507.png716193081_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_56_40.thumb.png.81342426e20678db12d6efecec143fab.png

5 minutes ago, Paulspursfan said:

whats the thinking behind tacking hard tackling off for bigger games?

The better teams will have fast and skilful players. Tackling hard could leave us open too often if players keep dribbling past the tackle. Or if they give away too many fouls, good teams will have good free kick takers and crossers

11 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

The better teams will have fast and skilful players. Tackling hard could leave us open too often if players keep dribbling past the tackle. Or if they give away too many fouls, good teams will have good free kick takers and crossers

What do you do for training during pre-season?

@RDF Tactics

Really intrigued with this, I am going to try with Toulouse.  Low media prediction, little money but good youngesters and I watch the extended highlights so should be a good test/challenge.

What would you recommend with the friendlies before the season starts?  I usually mange them on fast commentary only as I think (maybe incorrectly) that it starts to improve the players position familiarity.  Am I waisting my time, and I am wondering if there is any point managing them using the game by game adjustments recommended.

Thanks, Mike

18 hours ago, TheUnderdog said:

@RDF Tactics

A question about your Big Away tactic. In the OP, the mentality is Attacking, but in the later post, you've adjusted it to Cautious. Is this something you've found works better as you've progressed?

The tactic is on attacking by default. I change it before a match depending who I’m playing but then Change it back when match is finished. None of the changes from the original stays 

1 hour ago, Sith Lord said:

@RDF Tactics

Really intrigued with this, I am going to try with Toulouse.  Low media prediction, little money but good youngesters and I watch the extended highlights so should be a good test/challenge.

What would you recommend with the friendlies before the season starts?  I usually mange them on fast commentary only as I think (maybe incorrectly) that it starts to improve the players position familiarity.  Am I waisting my time, and I am wondering if there is any point managing them using the game by game adjustments recommended.

Thanks, Mike

I pick very easy friendlies I know I will win like 8-0. This is good to get your team morale up. Or you could risk it and play bigger teams at home and hope to win, that’ll boost morale quicker. But I use instant result so all matches I skip. 

35 minutes ago, pj82 said:

Anybody had any joy with this on FMtouch?

It should work fine on touch. I’m currently using another Knap tactic in fmtouch using same mentality change and it’s giving me good results. I’ve won 25 out of 30 in the league so far with unchanged United squad. P30 W25 D2 L3

@RDF Tactics

Thanks RDF.  I will flood with easy friendlies and get morale up. 

How worried would you be about playing players in a position that they are not even competent in?  I have promising young AML and AMR but they are only not at all familiar with RW & LW.   I'm planning on retraining them but i will take a while!

7 minutes ago, Sith Lord said:

@RDF Tactics

Thanks RDF.  I will flood with easy friendlies and get morale up. 

How worried would you be about playing players in a position that they are not even competent in?  I have promising young AML and AMR but they are only not at all familiar with RW & LW.   I'm planning on retraining them but i will take a while!

it my experience, training RW and LW to RM and LM don't take long at all. sometimes i dont even re-train, i just play him there. i think other positions take longer but so far with my experience, it can take just a few months. and it doesnt make them play badly either