Patch Changelist (9.1.0)

Would just like to say that the change list for the patch is really promising.

I find it very unpromising when issues with the Portuguese Cup structure and the lack of a Portuguese reserve league (that started playing last season) that I reported in the Bugs forum on November 3rd were not fixed, while other similar issues in other coutries were :(

Fantastic work SI.

Was a bit worried I'd taken tomorrow off work to sit around waiting for the patch and what a patch it is.

Will have a leisurely stroll into town in the morning and pick up a copy safe in the knowledge I can then patch and rock n roll.

Great stuff.

Post says patch download links will be up in a couple of hours - with a torrent link coming first.

People who registered their games via STEAM can download straight away.

That was in answer to the people who posted the questions - can't be bothered to multiple quote :p

Yeah, from the looks of that it does look very promising, good stuff SI... especially on the match engine, good to see you are taking on board some of the cirticsm!

Question: I am using Steam:

can I get the full game now?

Can I patch now?

And do I need to start a new game for this patch to come into effect?

anyone know whether the 2D laggy bug is in the list, I've rescanned and am sure Paul Dejolu... said it had been fixed
A bit worried that I didn't see a fix for this in the changelist:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=56877

It's the one thing that's put me off buying the game, and I'm not the only one who's experienced it. Asked for a response from SI and had nothing.

This is the thing putting me off from buying the game. SI many people need a response to this, has it been fixed?

Archived