[FM19] Kosovo's Rise

MarcxD

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January - February 2028

january-departures.png

Multiple sales, two of the players I signed in the summer left for China, and surprisingly Charlton was interested in Rushiti, back-up midfielder.

january-signings.png

I signed an Albanian back-up GK and a back-up Albanian back on loan.

january-february.png

Close games against Porto but we beat them!

february-EL-draw.png

february-league-table.png

March 2028 + Youth Intake

march.png

Very happy to see us beating RBL, and we broke our record for the biggest win again!

march-record-win.png

march-record.png

Three years unbeaten in the league...

march-league-table.png

march-EL-draw.png

march-youth-intake.png

The best intake in many years, perhaps the best of all years when you look at the average player, not when you look at the best player. Not ideal that the best talents keep on being strikers!

march-yp10c.png

April 2028

april-biggest-offer-yet.png

Two late offers for Dosti, including the highest one yet! Interesting that it keeps being American teams offering. There has been European interest, but none of them go so high.

apri.png

Wow. We really demolished Wolves, but it could've been even better as I first won the game 9-0, but the game crashed! :eek:

april-9-0-WHAT.png

Luckily the second time we won as well, and still convincingly. We even managed to win the home game against Chelsea in the semi finals, but it'll be tough to get the result we need in London.

april-milestone.png

april-league-table.png

Season Review 2027-2028

post-season-season-review.png

post-season-best-eleven.png

post-season-best-eleven-overall.png

post-season-squad.png

post-season-palces.png

post-season-table.png

Nearing real European success, and facilities maxed out after ten years at the club... Overtook Portugal in the Coefficient rankings, but you can already see how much harder it is to get points now that there are three Kosovar teams in Europe - almost half the points of what we got last year while we got more points ourselves.

post-season-expansion.png

A little expansion. Fine, although I would much rather see a new stadium soon.

Short Game World Update, ten years in

Second 5-year update as to how the big leagues and tournaments have gone..

Game-World-Update-10-years-in.png

Croatians of Hajduk Split have beaten us to become the first side from outside of the big countries to win a European trophy!

Lovely to see the Dutch winning Euro 2024 for me of course.

Probably the other most remarkable thing is seeing Mbappé winning just the 5 Ballon d'Ors so far... and 2027 saw the first newgen win it. Biggest transfers in the last three seasons were newgens as well.

2027-ballon-dor.png

Glad to see my club gave you a fight in that quarterfinal :ackter:.
In all seriousness, amazing progress being made here. You'll be unlucky not to be lifting a European trophy soon. KUTGW!

22 hours ago, kidthekid said:

finally read the whole thing. Really great save. Great work so far

Cheers man.

13 hours ago, oriole01 said:

Glad to see my club gave you a fight in that quarterfinal :ackter:.
In all seriousness, amazing progress being made here. You'll be unlucky not to be lifting a European trophy soon. KUTGW!

At least they made it to the quarter finals of an European competition!

Thank you! Future should be bright.

Pre-Season + August 2028

pre-season-tv-money.png

june-offers.png

pre-season-biggest-offer-yet.png

august-big-offer.png

Europe's big clubs finally came in with some big offers, with the Schalke one by far the biggest so far, on deadline day. Auto-reject is a great feature.

pre-season-transfers.png

But I did let some players go, although the only real change to the first team is Tepsic leaving. It was not an easy decision, as he's a bit more than a season away from having spent enough time in Kosovo to gain the nationality... but as he was complaining to play in a better league and he was second/third choice AML I could lose him.

Incoming were three players at the end of their contracts - Palmer a left back who I had loaned two years ago already. Postorino is a central defender and Vázquez is a new AML. All of them are very good players and foreign.

pre-season-august.png

Almost started the season without conceding any goals, but a nice comfortable perfect start to the season it was anyway.

august-CL-draw.png

The Champions League group won't be easy, but previously we've shown that we could handle Portuguese sides. Second place might be possible.

august-league-table.png

Thanks for showing the national team, am surprised you don't have more than 4! Very aged squad by the looks of it.

At what point do you think you'll take charge of the national team and/or other clubs in the same division. Looks like you've made Ballkani into the Kosovan Celtic so far, with your closest challengers struggling to make up the ground.

Also are you having any difficulties with Fuga and Dosti, given the offers? Surely they'd want to leave.

Just now, Saintmat said:

Thanks for showing the national team, am surprised you don't have more than 4! Very aged squad by the looks of it.

At what point do you think you'll take charge of the national team and/or other clubs in the same division. Looks like you've made Ballkani into the Kosovan Celtic so far, with your closest challengers struggling to make up the ground.

Also are you having any difficulties with Fuga and Dosti, given the offers? Surely they'd want to leave.

For now I am just waiting to get offered the national team job, but if that won't happen for a few more years then I might force it.

I want to try and at least win a European trophy with Ballkani before I leave here.

I just use the (kind of OP) option in conversations to remind them that they are either a team leader (Dosti) or highly influential (Fuga) and that has worked so far.

1 hour ago, Rikulec said:

Great job drawing to Real Madrid twice, a real sign of progress. :thup:

Cheers, that was definitely good to see!

Just now, kidthekid said:

great showing against Real Madrid

Thank you!

January - March 2029 + Youth Intake

january-departures.png

One huge sale, Italian central defender who I signed for free in the summer. Didn't want to fight too much to hold on to him when he wanted to leave.

january-signing.png

I signed a young Algerian central defender with hopefully a good deal of potential to replace him.

january-march.png

We didn't do badly against Bayern, but just needed a bit more luck to win against this kind of opposition.

march-league-table.png

Perhaps the first perfect league season coming up...?

february-youth-intake.png

Not a fantastic youth intake, but some of the players don't look that bad. Once again the biggest talents seem to be strikers though...

4 minutes ago, arsenalrodj said:

Reading your post. I was just wondering is there a reason you number your yth intake. 

I do that because it's easy to keep track of them that way - what players are from my own intakes, and how they were rated at the start. 

4 minutes ago, arsenalrodj said:

So you numbered them base on how you rate them at the start?

It's based on how my assistant rates their potential, so yp11a is the player that was rated with the highest potential from the 11th intake. 

April - May 2029

april-may.png

may-league-table.png

Completed our first completely perfect domestic season, won every single game... Feronikeli is going to play in the CL group phase next season. That might be painful. But at least they'll get a ton of money!

Season Review 2028-2029

Outside of the usual suspects performing it was an awesome season for Jonuzi in AML.

post-season-squad.png

post-season-expansion.png

Another small expansion, bit annoying that they don't just go to the max (5K) at once.

post-season-table.png

Just noticed I had forgot to update the youth recruitment before, it has been on extensive for a long while. League rep steadily rising... coefficient standing will be very hard to continue now that there will be 4 Kosovar teams in Europe next season, but at least other teams can profit financially.

I am continuing as Ballkani manager, but am taking things one season at a time. We are nearing the end phase, but whether it's going to be 12 or 14 or whatever seasons here, I don't know yet.

48 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Just seeing that with 4 teams in Europe now.  So Kosovo is not hard coded to only get 2 teams after all??

It seems that the CL spots aren't hardcoded, but the EL spot is.

On 04/12/2018 at 16:20, Fosse said:

Moment to forget, a 1-0 away win :D.

Cleon did a piece about improving a league last year I think, have you read that?

I've read him before but not that particular one, until just now! It is an interesting approach to really try and develop players to then sell to the other teams - but that's not easy if players are not interested in actually moving to those teams. But I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Pre-Season + August 2029

pre-season-tv-money.png

pre-season-big-offer.png

Wow, what a crazy offer. Auto-reject made sure I couldn't even think about it, though!

august-fuga.png

This is what he looks like now.

pre-season-transfers.png

I did have two other 'big' sales, with Vázquez a foreign AML and Bushi one of the young strikers at the team.

Incoming were two foreign players - Diaby a new midfielder and Rahmati an Iranian AML as replacement for Vazquez.

Three foreign players haveplayed for 5 years at the club now, Serbian defender Filipovic, Argentinian midfielder Valencia and our keeper Sylla. Filipovic has now gained the Kosovar nationality, while for the two non-Europeans it still says 'awaiting paperwork'. This should aid with the foreign spots!

I did make one mistake, though, and a pretty big one as well. You might have forgotten, but we need to always play one u-19 player in domestic games. I only registered one. A striker. :ackter:

pre-season-august.png

Pretty smooth start to the season, overall.

august-league-table.png

august-CL-draw.png

It is definitely not an easy draw as the #4 spot Besiktas is not a bad club, Porto always tough even though we have shown we can handle Portuguese sides, and Chelsea should be the clear favorite to win the group.

January - March 2030 + Youth Intake

january-outgoing.png

Young players leaving, mostly ones that had contracts ending at the end of the season.

january-incoming.png

I signed two new players - a right back in Rubio and an AMR in Kovacevic. 

january-march.png

Two very tight games against Juventus and we were definitely lucky not to concede in Turin. But we managed to get through to the next round, the farthest we've gotten in the Champions League!

march-CL-draw.png

march-league-table.png

march-youth-intake.png

Definitely exciting as there seem to be a few players with pretty hefty potentials. Too bad both Halili and Merkaj start at positions which I don't use.

April 2030

april.png

**** is getting real.

We were fortunate against Atlético, winning after penalties in the end. But what an amazing performance against Chelsea, away... we are so close to our first ever European final!!!

april-league-table.png

april-600-games.png

Amazing progress in the Champions League! Fingers crossed you beat Chelsea and get to the final, bet that would be massive financially.

Are your home games in the Champions League getting sell out crowds? Hopefully you'll be able to build a new stadium soon and get much bigger attendances than you've been averaging so far

9 minutes ago, Jambo_ said:

Amazing progress in the Champions League! Fingers crossed you beat Chelsea and get to the final, bet that would be massive financially.

Are your home games in the Champions League getting sell out crowds? Hopefully you'll be able to build a new stadium soon and get much bigger attendances than you've been averaging so far

Cheers!

We are actually not playing home CL games in our own stadium.

cl.png

The stadium can hold 16K people so as you can see it was almost sold out against Atlético. The home game against Chelsea was less popular though, only 12K people showed up...

May 2030

may.png

We were able to get to the final, at Wembley. We came close, but it just wasn't to be on that day....

may-cl-final.png

Individual quality and a bit of luck made the difference.

post-season-finances.png

It did make us a shitton of money.

may-league-table.png

Just missed out on another perfect league season! But 4 conceded goals after 33 matches....

may-achievement.png

Season Review 2029-2030

Fantastic achievement in Europe, man we came close. Can't stop here!

First player to cross that 400 game milestone is Hoxha, even though he is now second choice on the AMR position. 

post-season-squad.png

post-season-new-stadium.png

Finally! Let's hope it'll be a big upgrade on what we have now.

post-season-CL-spots.png

Thanks to Hajduk and the Zagreb clubs consistent performances in Europe we have lost our position in the top 6. Still great, tbh.

post-season-table.png

1 hour ago, Conan21 said:

Amazing work so far Marc!! 

Out of curiosity, do you instant result your games? You fly though the seasons!! 😁 

Thanks, man! 

I do use IR for pretty much all games.

On 07/12/2018 at 00:13, oriole01 said:

Really flying now, next season could be a big one. Thoroughly impressive save this has been, I've come to expect no less.

I hope I can live up to your expectations then! Cheers man.

Archived