Fiete ARP . Best 14 million

SMSalnuaimi

Il y a 16 heures, SMSalnuaimi a dit :

is he still in hamburger?

Yes still there, and the club had been promoted

Managed to unsettlle him and get a pretty fair price (20M€+10% of the next sale), he 'll be joining me at the end of S2, i was already covered for the spot for the current season as i found an agreement after the end of the summer transfer window

t

8 hours ago, nico_france said:

Yes still there, and the club had been promoted

Managed to unsettlle him and get a pretty fair price (20M€+10% of the next sale), he 'll be joining me at the end of S2, i was already covered for the spot for the current season as i found an agreement after the end of the summer transfer window

Thats good. Give him full chance .. he only bloom at the second half of the season and managed to bang goals every game afterwrds

He's working really good for me as a backup striker in Bayern, bought him first season for around 16 milion pounds I believe.

The salary is in Swedish kronor so ignore that, but he's more then good enough for me, and also from next season he will count as home-grown at the club which is great for a German club.

fiete.thumb.png.eedc72a2be74b87622c34556f74e1863.png

He scored 23 goals for my HSV team in the 1st season. Absolutely amazing player at 18 years old. Will see him now how good will he play in 1.Bundesliga. I hope good otherwise we're in trouble. :D

Also put a release clause of 40mil in his contract just in case.

Interesting he may be 1 of 3 (2 from Hamburg)  players I look to at the start of season 2 with a loan back option Vagnoman being the other. Gravenberch being the other who I actually agreed a price with from Ajax but he refused to enter negotiations as he felt he'd rather improve his development at Ajax so I'm hoping the loan back option may persuade him.

But back to Arp I might start unsettling him now to get a nice price come the summer.

2 hours ago, lblanc said:

Interesting he may be 1 of 3 (2 from Hamburg)  players I look to at the start of season 2 with a loan back option Vagnoman being the other. Gravenberch being the other who I actually agreed a price with from Ajax but he refused to enter negotiations as he felt he'd rather improve his development at Ajax so I'm hoping the loan back option may persuade him.

But back to Arp I might start unsettling him now to get a nice price come the summer.

You should a 14  mil cap is good for him specially that he has the potential to be sold to bigger clubs easily . He is with madrid as we speek and they bought him for 49.5m

Tried him after 1 season as Leeds, Accepted offer around 14-18mil on all clauses, but the player wanted over 80k wage and big demands. So i skipped him as it was too much for promotion side.  Might be because they got promotion.

6 minutes ago, saihtam said:

Tried him after 1 season as Leeds, Accepted offer around 14-18mil on all clauses, but the player wanted over 80k wage and big demands. So i skipped him as it was too much for promotion side.  Might be because they got promotion.

Did you get promoted?

Plus I've always found that players always ask for ridiculous wages from English clubs compared to other countries.

i.e. in FM18 I brought Lautaro Martinez to Newcastle and he wanted 50k a week straight away while when I signed before for Inter it was only about 20k

3 hours ago, lblanc said:

Did you get promoted?

Plus I've always found that players always ask for ridiculous wages from English clubs compared to other countries.

i.e. in FM18 I brought Lautaro Martinez to Newcastle and he wanted 50k a week straight away while when I signed before for Inter it was only about 20k

I got promoted but HSV also got promoted so Arp was not that interested to move.

7 hours ago, saihtam said:

Happened same thing with me as ManU. He asked like 60k and another 90-100k after 15-25 appearances.

I tried to negotiate around 45k but only 2 rounds and the agent got mad. I just want to curse the agent. 

I will try to persuade him again for winter window 1st season. Hopefully he will agree this time.

In second season February, Arp (16 goals) now scored more than Lukaku (10) Rashford (9) Sanchez (11) Martial (8). 

He's doing great although other than Lukaku, the other three plays pretty much everywhere on front 3 based on the condition, either AML or AMR. 

Plus Arp plays against weaker teams - not the top 6 premier league. 

However, for 12-14m he's been sensational. If he keeps scoring, I might need to tweak the starting forwards. 

Archived