• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 horas atrás, ricrpor disse:

hi everyone 

i am testing holy 433 , warrior 442 and electric 4123

I find this 23.0 Beta ME the worse of all times. so illogical and with so many rubbish moments .

scoring ratio vs shots by the AI are huge and Human very little,

suddenly AI scores 2 or 3 goals , to many late goals,

too Many yellow and red cards,

shots vs shots on target ratio are ridiculous to hit the net 5 times my teams shots 20 times.

another issue is playing against a much weaker team and sometimes they completely dominate the game.

i find difficult to get a positive feedback because I get the sense that this ME doesn't work correctly, I don't know If anyone else has similar opinion

thanks @knap for all your awesome work who helps everyone so much and all other players who keep giving input about the game 

I second this. I stopped playing, will start again on the 8th. Just look at what tct´s Knap had to try... some formations are unreal in football and illogical. Great job Knap, thanks man! ;)

1 hour ago, Glassy said:

Done pretty well here with Spurs! Made some decent signings, but not many first 11 improvements. One thing I did notice @knap is Son and Kulusevski didn't play very well as wingers. I wonder if it would work better with IFs? 

3ca6f056db179c598fa9e8674de9413d.png

2f5c50bfbbeaa7ea80b03e43509c499f.png

From my own experience, if they have IF prefer moves such as Cut Inside, Get in the area, they will play better on the otherside, while still set as winger. Even more true if they are natural on that side, like the case of Son on left wing. If you change to IF it will affect the whole team, not worth it.

Also I believe you will get better results if you have a quicker CM than Neves.

Edited by longruoi1

1 minute ago, longruoi1 said:

From my own experience, if they have IF prefer moves such as Cut Inside, Get in the area, they will play better on the otherside, while still set as winger. Even more true if they are natural on that side, such as in the case of Son on left wing. If you change to IF it will affect the whole team, not worth it.

Also I believe you will get improved results if your CMs are better at attacking than Neves and Bissouma

Nice one, I'll try and switch Kulusevski and Son over to the opposite wings. 

No complaints with Bissouma and Neves though. Bissouma got 19 goals and Neves got 21 assists. 

• FM 23 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2023 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBTES

GK   Handling Reflexes Agility Decisions

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions

MRL     Acceleration Pace  Agility

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision

ST     Acceleration Pace Finishing

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

Base test top

CA 160 top 5

Spurs / Arsenal

CA 140 Top 10

CA 120 top 15

Blackpool relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher or much higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM (or HB) or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

EBTS v22.1 (1).fmf19.43 kB · 41 downloads

CADONI TRAINING

GG_-_0_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 228 downloads

GG_-_1_Match.fmf11.26 kB · 216 downloads

GG_-_2_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 214 downloads

581565429_GGPreSeason-Match.fmf11.27 kB · 42 downloads

GG_PreSeason_No_Match.fmf11.23 kB · 194 downloads

330100806_GGPreSeason-FitnessWeek.fmf11.3 kB · 44 downloads

Screenshot (995).png

@Bossyboss

Mentalities have been reworked this year, as well as low bloc so may need a little experimentation.

The simplest is a control tactic - Regroup hold Shape and a lower mentality or risk. I have been using very defensive so lowest risk.

For a SUS - Stop FB Runs add time wasting use a 4141 or 451 formation add a defend duty in midfield, drop LOE.

Bit of a strange one for you Knap, what tactic of yours would you suggest produces the highest average ratings for your players rather than overall team success? I'm winning loads of games pretty much regardless of what I use but the player ratings sometimes barely even crack 6.8 and even in your screenshots having a player of De Bruyne's quality only get a 7.15 over the season is seriously immersion breaking for me. Is this just something to put up with as a consequence of the player rating rework from a few FMs back? I don't mind finishing even 3-4 places below where I usually would as long as my players are actually getting good ratings, having endless 1-0s and 2-0s with crap ratings is a real bummer for me.

Last year just playing with a lower tempo had a massive effect on ratings for me with some of them going up by 0.3-0.4 over the course of the season despite the team not doing as well i.e finishing 3rd rather than 1st with Atalanta, but it hasn't had any effect this year as far as I can tell.

Edited by Questlove