Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

19 minutes ago, jonnysnipe said:

Less tactic related but youve helped with everything else - anyone have good tips on developing youngsters? Reading some articles online but they have varying information wanted to know what worked for you guys

I have not tried this on FM20, but FM19 was worked very good.

https://strikerless.com/2019/08/07/improving-the-training-of-your-youngsters/

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/04/2020 at 19:27, knap said:

@deadclear

Good to see Troy Parrott being Kane's equal.

In LL I often try to loan the Spurs youth players.

I got Troy Parrott and Aaron Connolly from Brighton with Sunderland first season, what a partnership up top (Both Irish too), second season in the championship struggling a bit, i got promoted using Venom & Faith 442, maybe that is too attacking? is there a better all round 442 tactic for newly promoted?

On 07/04/2020 at 23:12, tagaddin said:

Really had a great time with oxford (Home), Tequila (Away) getting Bolton back to the PL and winning a surprise CARABO cup along the way

Now iam bored with Gegenpress, i know it's the most successful way to play right now but as i tend to watch comprehensive highlights i need to watch something new as it's the same gameplay no matter the formation.

Any chance for a Tika Tika formation for Spanish league save? Or may be a Route one/ Counter attack for lower leagues, anything moderately successful other than Gegenpress?

Which tactics did you use mate? Did you manage to win the Prem? I pissed the league first season with Sunderland using Venom & Faith, struggling in the championship.

On 08/04/2020 at 07:30, najeczka said:

A while ago i posted some screens using a !!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC tactic

because i liked the flow of the game in the ME.

So this are my final results.

Everything is ME simulated, no InstantResult and no Holidays. I played trough the whole season.

rozgrywki.jpg

tabela.jpg

taktyka.jpg

transfery.jpg

cl.jpg

!!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC.fmf 44.87 kB · 80 downloads

This working with 20.4.1?

@Danny648

In theory this sort of tactic should work for the under dog, but not in FM.

If you still want to use 442 the BEOWULF 442 (P107) P107. Also a 4411 may work. Best Norwich test was with Sicilian 42211.

4 minutes ago, knap said:

@Danny648

If you still want to use 442 the BEOWULF 442 (P107) P107. Also a 4411 may work. Best Norwich test was with Sicilian 42211.

ID 1476 on google docs? no link?

5 minutes ago, knap said:

@Danny648

Is the Beowulf tactic ID -1463?

hi knap thank you for your great work i'm managing bordeaux my main tactic is fire and water 2-3-2-1-2 but wihch tactic do you recommended especially for  away against big team in CL

and how can i join your discord please

I was browsing yesterday and came across a post and reply (reply was by knap) on explaining the levels to the tactics (Sub, Away, Sub Top, etc).  I'm looking for it again and about 10 pages through so far.  Figured somebody might be able to paste it or copy it here might be faster.  I'll keep looking in the meantime. 

•  
  • 12,084 posts

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Elite  Club say 1-2in League (Lpool MC etc) Top  3-7 in League

Top 3-  7 in League

Good  8-11

Average 12-16

Poor 17-20

3 minutes ago, knap said:

@Ragin Cajun

I took it out of the google doc post, as the testing is not available.

I have a sub top column (MU Spurs Arsenal)

and underdog (Norwich)

That was it.  Thanks.  Between that and your earlier post I was going to start my next season and try the Home/Away tactics that you mentioned.  See if that helps me any.

Every season I have one league match like this. Pretty random. :D I scored 7 goals with my first 8 shots. My opponent had two additional offside goals.

!!FM20.3.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECCC

SpVgg Greuther Fürth – VfL Bochum_ Übersicht.png

Hello Knap,

As FM Base did not test your latest tactics, do you know precisely which of your 20.4 tactic should have the most number of points home and the one which will have the away most efficiency ? Currently in FM Base test, it is Fire and water for home and Missipi for away.

Thanks for all your great work.

@mcallais

As the test appears to be flawed, and I do not know the test teams level I cannot take information from the results.

Robr has been testing with RM and Bayern, but that is with a new Oxford tactic, and no home and away.

I would try those tactics but it may depend on what level your team will be.

Been testing Knaps newest Oxford, the Kashmir 23221!

Very strong tactic with big teams, had a test 2nd half of season with Real Madrid - Only wins.

This is whole season with Bayern, also just wins. But was very close to maybe even 4 draws, as had a lot last minute winners. RNG could make the difference.

Still very strong. Key is to find right AMCs. Some will get in the box and score on crosses like Savic. Others will contribute with trough balls like Thiago. Coutinho does both, so probably best with a mix.
But there are many ways to Rome. Isco did not work, for some reason.

Will give it a go with Atalanta next to see if smaller teams could work.

2020-04-09 (3).png

2020-04-09 (5).png

2020-04-09 (6).png

2020-04-09 (7).png

2020-04-09 (10).png

2020-04-09 (11).png

Edited by Rober82