Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, knap said:

@lordy159

Can sort by pts and highest is P109, although not all cups. 1st all cups is P106. I would say those are best results with Lpool.

Knap just out of curiosity why do you do all tests with Liverpool? Isnt the team good enough to easily win the league with any half decent tactic? Would not running the same tests with the media prediction 20th team separate the good tactics from the super tactics? Surely if they work with a bottom team they are going to work with a top team?

points per game and tested with elite to poor teams.

I do not use fmrte to fix variables. With a team like West Ham you introduce many more variables and cannot cover injuries etc.

The screenshot shows French underdog teams which can potentially win league but you can also see RNG effecting results.

2112596871_Screenshot(344).thumb.png.814845150eb434e42ecf4e769900d97e.png

Hello @couper

I use BUEWULF442 (P107) tactic , this is very important to choose the left winger with good Left foot (idem for right winger) ? 

This tactic was wonderful for 2/3 of season, now my Strikers don't scored anymore... As my offensives actions don't work so much. Have you got  advice ? 

H Having relative success with these tactics but finding the strikers don't get as many goals as expected.

Also, any advice for the big away games as struggling in those

Edited by WKTHFC

8 minutes ago, SavetroN said:

what is the best 4-2-3-1 formation for big teams?

thank you

I think that the attached tactic is a beast for big teams. You can see also the below screenshots. Take note that this was my first season with Barcelona and I sign only two players which one on January. I have no loss the entire season and only two draws.

Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 16.40.10.png

Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 16.53.29.png

1631947758_!!FM20.3.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysWSSVOL2P104ALLCUPS.fmf

2 hours ago, Par1s said:

I think that the attached tactic is a beast for big teams. You can see also the below screenshots. Take note that this was my first season with Barcelona and I sign only two players which one on January. I have no loss the entire season and only two draws.

Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 16.40.10.png

Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 16.53.29.png

1631947758_!!FM20.3.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysWSSVOL2P104ALLCUPS.fmf 45.03 kB · 73 downloads

@Par1s what is your skin?

On 20/03/2020 at 23:59, radetzky said:

@Helmut  have you tweaked something? I have tried 20.3 and 20.4 versions for several games but I cannot get good results.

My defense seems very weak and I leak 2-3 goals every game.

I'm playing with Ross County first season (predicted 11th of 12 teams) but i was sitting at the 4th spot.

I haven't tweaked anything, but take into account that in Napoli i had a couple of decent defenders. Without good players in defensive formation you'll suffer from through balls played by deep lying opponent playmaker. and from advantage on the wings that AI builds up during counterattack phase. In my saves the more succesful for mid-table teams was the combination of two similar tactics, with positive/attacking mentality for home games, and cautious for away. With some tactics, like Sicilian 4222 i ever gained more points than at home.

@knap 

hello friend, I wanted to know in your tactic with 2 attackers, which side is the attackers on, ex: suarez left side, griezmann right side, is that it? I have noticed that my attackers have missed easy goals.

sorry english

10 hours ago, malte722 said:

I think you should try the tactics with i.e Bournemouth.. then you get a perspective over how strong it is, if it will work with a side like them.. it will guaranteed work with liverpool or high level teams.. 

well no, not really. if you design a tactic around Bournemouth, it may not do well with LFC. Creating a tactic with Bournemouth, you may be reluctant to do certain things like use a very high line with very high engagement and play attacking mentality because you don't have the correct players to do so. LFC have a very versatile squad, not just in positions but with attributes, so the aim really should be, if using a team like Bournemouth, sign the right players. Don't have to be world class players but the right players and i'm sure, as proven, Knaps tactics will perform very well.

common mistake i see people do here is select any team, download a tactic, plug it in and assume it should get same results as the creator.