Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

8 hours ago, knap said:

@hm86

Which 451

This one, its still extremely consistent and by far the best tactic I have used in FM23, it made me fall in love with the game again. However, I always have a very high number of shots but only a handful or more on target.

I think its just the ME, rather than the tactic, as I mentioned I tried shoot less often on every player, tried dropping the tempo, work into box, be more disciplined but the issue remains.

Edited by hm86

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Testing the 3241 Argus Pep in less popular leagues. Lyn predicted 2nd in Norwegian third division

PostNord-ligaenAvdeling1_Stages.thumb.png.bbaa663489fd0b84389464f28b6a4653.png

Undefeated and was actually unlucky to draw a couple of games. Good squad for the division with a few signings mostly on amateur contracts.

Lyn1896Fotballklubb_Overview.thumb.png.869dda27d9f64c00707b9b574225e6ae.png

Reminder: get a fast striker. Would have scored more (started the season as a back-up for fellow speedster Haugstad who was then moved at AMR when the board sold star winger Lindquist)

KabambaKalabatama_Profile.thumb.png.d6c0f41b456f53395eee54bb1d3ee2db.png

Absolutely love this tactic

Edited by kandersson

Hey @knap : i tried using your black echo tactic with newcastle on m.e. 23.4 but i find it inconsistent as i am able to lose to southampton at home after beating liverpool and drawing with bornemouth.  I admit i ve made transfers and the cohesion isn t the best but still...My question is : what other from your current tactics do you advise to use considering these transfer history. I am mid-season , first season. I am thinking using your KnapBALS451 with mezzala. It seems more balanced in away games.Thanx in advance!

20230502202029_1.jpg

Edited by Kayowas

3 hours ago, knap said:

@Kayowas

BLACK ECHO are slow tempo tactics so would need a team that can dominate.

I would try the tactics tested with Newcastle or West Ham.

thanks . I've tried the 451BALS  and thanks to the higher tempo: 3 matches , 3 wins( 2 of them agains Man City in Carabao semifinals).

@hm86

Typical FM! not helped by AI changing tactics so often. In the old days the AI changed to long arrows 424 scored then went defensive again. When the AI have a player sent off the tactic screen constantly changes for rest of match.

29 minutes ago, knap said:

@Jorgen

Depends what you want to see. Wingers stay wide and cross IWs are more creative and IFs goal scorers

Do you have something with very good performance that has fullbacks running forward, wide midfielders going inside and wingers that cross and score? Like Erik Ten Hag? (And Van Gaal and Cruiff before him)

I want to play with Ajax, and after that Bayern, Liverpool, Real and Benfica, before returning to Ajax again

Edited by Jorgen

On 02/05/2023 at 19:13, kandersson said:

Testing the 3241 Argus Pep in less popular leagues. Lyn predicted 2nd in Norwegian third division

PostNord-ligaenAvdeling1_Stages.thumb.png.bbaa663489fd0b84389464f28b6a4653.png

Undefeated and was actually unlucky to draw a couple of games. Good squad for the division with a few signings mostly on amateur contracts.

Lyn1896Fotballklubb_Overview.thumb.png.869dda27d9f64c00707b9b574225e6ae.png

Reminder: get a fast striker. Would have scored more (started the season as a back-up for fellow speedster Haugstad who was then moved at AMR when the board sold star winger Lindquist)

KabambaKalabatama_Profile.thumb.png.d6c0f41b456f53395eee54bb1d3ee2db.png

Absolutely love this tactic

With this tac, the attacking is fine, sometimes or often i can't stop it leaking goals.....

Morning,

can you recommend a Lower League Tactic please?  was absolutely smashing the Conference South league until the ME changed. Have now lost 11 in 14 but somehow i am still top!!! guess that shows how much i was ahead before the update. Have tried the 451 tactic suggested above, but I am being dominated with balls over the top and crosses into the box (just got banged 4-1 by Dartford who are 14th) . any help greatly appreciated.

cheers

@philfm86

ME has no been updated ME for sometime still ME 23.2

However even non ME updates can totally  destroy your form. Can try a team meeting to restore situation.

Havant tests are on Docs to the right

ahh fair enough...just getting absolutely nailed then. TBF morale quite low after even though top of the league. will give that a go and maybe will spin things around. The tactic i was using in the first half of the season was spinning out big results only to then full circle so assumed it was an update that done me. Will maybe revert back to that as its still being trained.

cheers for the response

@knap Hi. In my second season with Spurs. Upgraded the squad. Thinking about trying ME23.2FIRE&WATERKnap41212WDARSENALP88P89 this season. last season i used several different tactics, and godt 4th place - won the league cup. Any tips?

9 hours ago, vitoco77 said:

With this tac, the attacking is fine, sometimes or often i can't stop it leaking goals.....

I do struggle to keep clean sheets at times though number of goals conceded in a season is never particularly worrying for me (usually slightly below 1 per game). As previously said more conservative Team Instructions to close out games can help. But mostly I suggest elite Pace/Acceleration for DCR/L, AMR/L and STC :D

Edited by kandersson

7 hours ago, knap said:

@Jorgen

You an have a WB A and IF as below but nothing with wide midfielders

Screenshot(542).thumb.png.1e3258007c3dafb61096ab0493537083.png

If we don't look for wide midfielders and look for something more symmetrical?

Just a 433 alike tactic where both wingbacks and wingers give the crosses?

Do you have a good one for that? Perhaps ME23.2BEOWULFKnapBALTIG4231IFVOLP101ALLCUPS?

Edited by Jorgen