Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/02/2023 at 18:07, knap said:

This tactic seems incredible based on the above stats. Not yet tried it but I am assuming with the Attacking mentality it's much more suited to Liverpool/Man City/PSG etc. Any benfit in running this with Balanced mentality for sub top side like Man Utd or Tottenham? worth a test??

Hi Knap.

Following on from the Argus formation, it seems the AI is using the 3421 formation a lot more now e.g.

GK

CB CB CB

WB     DM DM      WB

IF            AF           IF

Would you be able to create a tactic in this shape or have you previously?

Edited by Cudny95

1 hour ago, Cudny95 said:

Hi Knap.

Following on from the Argus formation, it seems the AI is using the 3421 formation a lot more now e.g.

GK

CB CB CB

WB     DM DM      WB

IF            AF           IF

Would you be able to create a tactic in this shape or have you previously?

Argus 343 is on docs i think

17 hours ago, afc2B14 said:

Hi man ! Is it your tweak attached or the original Knap version ? Thx

If you mean the link, no not my tweak but the original tactic. You can see what I changed in the 2 pics. 

Edited by jc1

On 26/03/2023 at 18:41, makkeb said:

did you only change the roles ?

Roles and some tactics, they're in the pics posted. Remember I'm not changing knap's tactic too much, just enough to suit my team and players. Knap does great work and I sometimes do a few wee tweaks to suit, some work and some don't, all about experimenting. 

I feel like I am very unmotivated to get a serious new save going, there are so so so many tactics nowadays and so many creators, but I am struggling to find this tactic that could make me feel like playing seriously again, too many to choose from. So if any of you would recommend me something that would give this vibe like I would get to make a "lesser" side play dominant high passing rate football, that has a lot of movement and beautiful gameplay. 

Final update is out. Is it a new match engine version or not anyone know? Im really hoping not. I don’t understand the constant cycle of game release, 4 different versions of a match engine then rinse and repeat every November. Such a weird way to do things.

Edited by PAFC_Dugout

6 hours ago, JuriRs said:

I feel like I am very unmotivated to get a serious new save going, there are so so so many tactics nowadays and so many creators, but I am struggling to find this tactic that could make me feel like playing seriously again, too many to choose from. So if any of you would recommend me something that would give this vibe like I would get to make a "lesser" side play dominant high passing rate football, that has a lot of movement and beautiful gameplay. 

I would try this tactic out which was popular. I changed the striker to Advanced Forward and added BPDs. You can tweak it to have slightly less possession as well.

1835417570_22ME21.74-3-3ManchesterCity2020-2021ThecultofFMKnapP104FA.fmf

• M 23 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2023 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBTES

GK   Handling Reflexes (Acceleration Agility Decisions- Train)

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions ( Stamina Agility Acceleration - Train)

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping (Decisions Marking - Train)

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions (Stamina Acceleration - Train)

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions (Agility Decisions Tackling - Train)

MRL     Acceleration Pace  (Agility Acceleration - Train)

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing (Decisions Stamina - Train)

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling (Stamina Pace Acceleration - Train)

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision ( Stamina Agility Acceleration- Train)

ST     Acceleration Pace (Finishing Acceleration Heading Jumping - Train)

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

MU/Arsenal

CA 160 top 4-10

Spurs

140  10 - 15

CA 120  15 -20

relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use451/ 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings.

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Remove counter press counter

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Change mentality cautious

full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

EBTS v22.1 (1).fmf19.43 kB · 41 downloads

CADONI TRAINING

TRAINING - Google Drive

Screenshot (995).png