Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jimborelli said:

How does he perform for you? He is so erratic for me in the same role.

Ive never played with him personally, but he always makes a big move in my careers. Normally Chelsea, but him and Pellegrini seem solid options for AM. 

@knap

Recently promoted into the premier league with Nottm Forest...

Going to rebuild the squad around a tactic (or two)

Wondered which you considered best for such a job. Also, is it ideal to buy players to fit roles, or are other attributes perhaps more important (as suggested by the attribute weighting in your original post)

Thanks as ever for your tireless contribution to this forum.

Edited by Wiwyum

@Wiwyum

The tactics I used with Dulwich to make it to PL were beowulf and WARRIOR 442,on lower league tab. Warrior and Kashmir may also be useful.

There are player filters on the Baden Powell site for attributes by position.I tend to ignore roles but they can be trained.

s

3 minutes ago, knap said:

@Wiwyum

The tactics I used with Dulwich to make it to PL were beowulf and WARRIOR 442,on lower league tab. Warrior and Kashmir may also be useful.

There are player filters on the Baden Powell site for attributes by position.I tend to ignore roles but they can be trained.

s

Thank you for the reply @knap

There seem to be several links to tactics with similar names. I hope it's not too cheeky to ask, can you link to the specific ones that you opted for.

Thanks again

@knap One thing which haunts me is how do you set up corner kicks? In many cases I see that VvD has double digits goals over the season.

I am asking as in many cases my teams scores more goals than your tests but never have I been able to get defender to score more than 10 goals in a season. 

18 hours ago, LVercetti said:

!!!ME21.7TIMEKnap4231C(P100EC)P103.fmf 45.08 kB · 39 downloads

Arsenal Test - All teams frozen - Domestic Double. 

image.thumb.png.5ef594ad0299f4e1a7720184282894cc.png

image.thumb.png.6e64b063b0b56e044e30099d1fe4af6e.png

I quite like the 4-2-3-1 tactics, because I like using an AMC but does anyone have problems using it against good teams that also use an AMC? I find that even if I win, the opposition always seems to have some very dangerous chances through their AM's that I don't see when I use tactics with a midfielder that sits in the DM position, presumably because that player is blocking the space better. I have been using the 4-3-2-1 with the DM as a second tactic, but would pushing the DLP back to the DM spot in these 4-2-3-1 tactics fix that problem, or would it mess too much with the way the tactic is supposed to function?

Also how does this tactic compare to the 4-2-3-1 echoes tactic? To me the only difference between this one and that one is this one is attacking mentality instead of positive, slightly shorter instead of short passing and high tempo instead of extremely high tempo. Everything else looks the same.

Edited by Dundalis

@rotherhamchap

Full testing is with specifically designed test teams test leagues uses fmrte and in holiday mode.

Setting up tactics then I play games.You can either play full detail or rewind to certain priods of play.

Hi@knap , I appreciate your work

the tactic PILGRIMAGE 4330 is great, it is now new leader as you wrote.

But....

... short play corner kicks in this tactic is hopeless - Only losses, offsides and zero goals.

Can you change it? Thanks.

Edited by don_cablo

@don_cablo

It is a FM 20 Tactic which is reason for older corner set up. I have just tweaked corners on PILGRIMAGE and scored from short corner set up.

I will have a look at changing set up however it is more important for a set piece to work with tactic rather than the quantity of goals scored from SPs I do have a number of other set ups just a case of finding optimum for tactic. I will also try to change the throws..