Costa Rica vs Serbia 13:00 BST ITV

Andrew_

2 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Add Costa Rica to the growing list of teams at this World Cup that could play all day and not score.

European strength and organisation beats the rest of the world so far.

Neither Costa Rica or Panama are going very far. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After this game, it seems Brazil's group is easier than it looked at first (not that it ever looked strong), hopefully Switzerland will be a good team.

8 minutes ago, PMLF said:

After this game, it seems Brazil's group is easier than it looked at first (not that it ever looked strong), hopefully Switzerland will be a good team.

Do not underestimate Serbia. They are far more superior in the physical department than Brazil and could prove difficult to beat.

Just now, Haiku said:

Do not underestimate Serbia. They are far more superior in the physical department than Brazil and could prove difficult to beat.

I hope so, as I don't want a bunch of boring games in the group stage. :) 

11 minutes ago, Haiku said:

They're also quite slow. I reckon they'll struggle with the pace Brazil have in their team

2 minutes ago, Astafjevs said:

They're also quite slow. I reckon they'll struggle with the pace Brazil have in their team

They will set up defensively and will try to hit them on counter and set pieces. Zivkovic, Markovic, Kostic can provide the speed on the flanks if they need to.

Was at my mate's for this game. We weren't as terrible as i thought we would be. Mitrovic, bloody hell, should've scored at least once. Milinkovic Savic was a breath of fresh air in this team. We look just much more dangerous going forward with him at #10. Still hasn't gelled with his teammates, but well, there's time for that. Muslin was a fooking idiot for not calling him up and that may be costing us here. Tadic also decent. Kostic still terrible. Milenkovic played like an old man at cb. Really like him, could become a really good player. Tosic, ballsy but unhinged at times. Ivanovic past his best but still better than that buffoon Rukavina. 

Anyhow, still keeping my expectations low. Way too much times was i disappointed with this bunch. Let's see how we do against Switzerland...

Just now, Haiku said:

Wasn't tonight enough entertaining for you, mate? :D

Yes, it's good as at least it seems others can challenge Brazil. Our group stages are rarely very tough. Hopefully Costa Rica and Serbia will play well against us too.

Archived