What will be the next big addition?

Haha! Have you heard him speak? I haven't judged you, I just thought it was a tad strange!

I don't need to, in FM he makes the most beautiful forward runs imaginable! I could watch him score goals all day or at least until I begin to chafe!

I don't need to, in FM he makes the most beautiful forward runs imaginable! I could watch him score goals all day or at least until I begin to chafe!

I never play him as I think he's rubbish on the game. Does he do well for you? Hopefully SI haven't underrated him this year and finally let him live up to his proper abilities.

Microphone to instruct team what to do and to speak in press conferences!

Actually, there's a game that came out recently that is an RTS game - you get a microphone with it and play it by issuing commands. Like..

Delta 4 move to x,y

Pretty cool. I don't think your suggestion is too far-fetched :)

My suggestion for the future - VR helmet; you put it on and attend press conferences. People might think you're a bit odd when you start swearing like a sailor :)

Honestly?

Id settle for a good looking movie sequence for competitions/awards/results.

ie.

Sky, The BBC and Setanta all have guys who sit while the presenters round up on the games highlights and then we see a short video of all the best highlights mixed in with a popular song.

To be able to do that for things like european matches or winning your teams league etc...

You could even have individual awards like "top scorer" having his own little video of his best goals all season.

And then at the end of the season you would obviously see your team lifting whatever trophies they won.

Its just a bit of an anti climax when you win a brilliant match and you just get a generic "the board are happy, but dont get plastered" message after winning a trophy.

Something like.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fWZ74iXJvn4&feature=related

According to a much better thread, Miles is an alien. Therefore, I want a badass laser blasting thing free with FM12.

Miles, if that is your real name, you have five minutes before I email NASA. I want a guarantee that this will be in.

Spot the vital flaws in my plan.

(Yes, I am joking. Oh, and can I have a link to the moon thread?)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=48785&highlight=moon :eek:

Actually, there's a game that came out recently that is an RTS game - you get a microphone with it and play it by issuing commands. Like..

Delta 4 move to x,y

Pretty cool. I don't think your suggestion is too far-fetched :)

My suggestion for the future - VR helmet; you put it on and attend press conferences. People might think you're a bit odd when you start swearing like a sailor :)

They've had that in several games for a while, first one I remember having it (but I'm sure not the first ever) was SOCOM Navy Seals for the PS2.

more 'hands on' approach by the manager during training. you actually watch the players do the training and work on the tactics for the next game (so you can actually make adjustments if things are not working). you can also pick the players that do well in training for the next match which i assume would increase the chances of wining the match.

Have EVERY league in the world included.

I'm talking about Sunday League, Woman's football, etc.

And have different variations of football-like mudball, 5-a-side, with different animals playing. How cool would parrot football be?;)

There was audio commentry about ten years back, think it was Clive Tidesley, on CM2. It wasn't great.

Since the 3-d thing is coming along, why not give us a manager on the sidelines? You get to choose their appearance, and have a list of options from a scroll down menu...

*shout a player x

*abuse opponent manager

*point at watch

*flick V's at rival fans

*offensively chew gum

*do an embarassing celebrationary dance onto the pitch

*complain to 4th official for the entire game

There was audio commentry about ten years back, think it was Clive Tidesley, on CM2. It wasn't great.

Since the 3-d thing is coming along, why not give us a manager on the sidelines? You get to choose their appearance, and have a list of options from a scroll down menu...

*shout a player x

*abuse opponent manager

*point at watch

*flick V's at rival fans

*offensively chew gum

*do an embarassing celebrationary dance onto the pitch

*complain to 4th official for the entire game

sounds a bit LMA...

I always dream that when I play fm, I am absorbed into the gameworld. I will be a manager, and a player in lower league. I play a match and score my debut goal, and the commentator said "And that's a goal...... by the debutant!" If this is possible to be in the game, I will be very happy!

Archived