[FM17][SKIN] Wannachup Instant Result FM17 - All Default Skins

wannachupbrew

20161022022754_1.jpg

All default Football Manager 2017 skins (default, dark and light) with instant result button added. 

Installation Instructions

1. Download the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
  2. Move all extracted folders to your skins folder:
    \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\
  3. Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface.
    You should see "Wannachup-Instant Result” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Wannachup-Instant-Result-Default-Dark-Light.zip

3 hours ago, Warg92 said:

Is it possible to make a dark version as well? Also, thank you for this!

In the skin_config file try changing this line:

<flags id="parent" value="fm" />

To read:

<flags id="parent" value="fm dark" />

Then reload the skin and that should hopefully switch it over to the dark skin, though it might need some extra work on release to clean it up.

14 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

In the skin_config file try changing this line:

<flags id="parent" value="fm" />

To read:

<flags id="parent" value="fm dark" />

Then reload the skin and that should hopefully switch it over to the dark skin, though it might need some extra work on release to clean it up.

It doesn't work for me, it just loads up the default fm skin instead.

3 hours ago, KUBI said:

Did you test this skin on a mac? There are a lot of confirmation buttons not displayed. Transfers got cancelled, because the confirmation screen is not displayed.

Haven't got a Mac to test it on. I can't see how the skin would cause that since I haven't touched any of those files but if someone else on Mac can confirm that they have the issue too then I'll look into it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't get this to work on a Mac. Used this skin for FM16 but now it's just not appearing. Have deleted the file and redownloaded it 4 times. I've had the file in a stand alone folder in my football manager folder, I've put it into a skins folder and also created a graphics > skins folder. It just won't appear in preferences. I have also tried it on a new career, a current save and I've tried restarting the game too.

Any ideas??

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 14:39, hugofmdias said:

Hello, 

The background on the dark skin is not dark. It uses the same background that default uses (that green pitch). Any way to solve that?

navigate to skins/Wannachup-Instant-Result-Dark/graphics and add a folder names "backgrounds", find a suitable dark image and place it in that folder, rename it "default.png" and reload skin :) I use this image, but any dark .png will do :) : Black-Background.png

• 1 year later...

Archived