• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SANT-ANDREU_zps02a2dd62.jpg

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - May 2021

Liga BBVA

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule_zps0def8640.png

LigaBBVA_OverviewStages_zps85e0b783.png

Well that's the season over and it has been a remarkable one. We had a decent month to round off the season.

We weren't at our best against Atletico Madrid and fell behind very early in the game but managed to pull ourselves level through an own-goal. The second half proved to be fairly even but just when it looked like the game would finish as a draw they scored to snatch the win. We put in a comfortable performance against Deportivo but our first half wasn't our most productive. Despite scoring in the eleventh minute we failed to create to many chances. In the second half however we were much improved and it didn't take us long to double our lead. We added a third late on to secure a 3-0 win. The season rounded off with a fantastic display at home to Espanyol who we hit for five. In a completely one-sided game, Christian Romanini grabbed a hat-trick in his final game for the club while Ruben scored a brace.

Copa del Rey Final

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule-3_zps6b20d4a3.png

A fantastic performance and result which saw us claim our second Copa del Rey trophy in just three years.

We started the game very quickly and two goals in as many minutes had us in complete control early on. Barcelona came out much-improved in the second half and managed to pull a goal back during their spell of dominance, but just seven minutes later we added a third and sealed the win.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-5_zps101b6f1e.png

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-6_zps30aaf37b.png

I found these two really strange messages to get back-to-back in truth. One moment the council block the stadium expansion and the next the club announce work. I'm not that pleased about having to relocate for a year either.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-10_zps27d03a4d.png

This should come as no surprise considering the number of clean sheets he kept.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-9_zpsc7f4d5d4.png

Top Spanish Goalscorer in the league as well. This guy has been brilliant for me.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-11_zpsf4a1861e.png

The second time I have claimed this award.

StevenLongstaff_NewsInbox-12_zps4ec67df4.png

And to cap it all off, four players in the Team of the Year.

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - Season Review - 2020/21

Liga BBVA

Results (Aug - Dec) - Results (Jan - May)

League Performance: 1st - CHAMPIONS

After five seasons in La Liga, and two finishing third behind Barcelona and Real Madrid we have finally managed to topple both of them and claim our first ever La Liga title. To say I am thrilled would be an understatement as this is a truly remarkable achievement. We were simply fantastic this season and there was an ever-growing through that this could be our year. Our form after Christmas was absolutely unbelievable as we won 19 of our 21 games, drawing one and losing one also as we romped home to win the title with three games remaining.

UEFA Champions League

Competition Performance: Knocked out in First Knockout Round

We didn't manage to go as far as last season, going out at the first hurdle in the knockout rounds, but I was really pleased that we managed to finish second in what was a really tough group. After qualifying from our group we faced Man Utd, the same side who knocked us out in the Semi-Final last season and they key was the first leg result. That defeat left us with to much to do, although we put in a fighting performance at Old Trafford.

Copa del Rey

Competition Performance: Winners

We managed to reach our third final in a row this season and claimed our second trophy in those three years. Our run in the competition was brilliant as we avoided defeat throughout with some good displays while also having to battle in others (notably against Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid). The Final was a repeat of last seasons, but we avenged our defeat in that game with a brilliant 3-1 win.

Squad

Definitely the best squad I have assembled during my time at the club, but then again, I should be saying that when we have just done the double. We have a brilliant blend of players at the club and the more time this side spend together the more they gel.

Transfers - Finances

It was very nice to see us make a profit from transfers this season. We are definitely at that stage as a club where our players are sought after.

The finances look in very good nick.

Player of the Season

1st - Xabi Alonso - It is a sentimental choice but he deserves it. After a fantastic career and three and a half years service to Sant Andreu he is finally hanging up his boots. Thank you Xabi!!!

2nd - Ruben - Another cracking season as he broke the twenty goal barrier once again.

3rd - Javier Dominguez - I couldn't have asked for more from a player at his age in his debut season for the club. He was fantastic at the back, helping us to the double.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | League | League Position | Champ. League | Europa League | Copa del Rey | Notes |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2013/14 | Segunda Div. B3 | 3rd | - | - | Second Round | Promoted via Play-Off's |
| 2014/15 | Liga Adelante | 5th | - | - | Third Round | Play-Off Semi-Final |
| 2015/16 | Liga Adelante | 1st | - | - | Second Round | Promoted as Champions |
| 2016/17 | Liga BBVA | 10th | - | - | Fourth Round | - |
| 2017/18 | Liga BBVA | 6th | - | - | Fifth Round | Europa League Qualification |
| 2018/19 | Liga BBVA | 3rd | - | 2nd KO Round | Winners | Champions League Qualification |
| 2019/20 | Liga BBVA | 3rd | Semi-Final | - | Runners-Up | Supercopa Runners-Up |
| 2020/21 | Liga BBVA | 1st | 1st KO Round | - | Winners | - |[/Code]

[center][size=3][b]Next Season[/b][/size]

I'm not expecting to win the league, how could I?! This is the type of league where no one team will dominate things so I wouldn't be shocked to see us finish third again next season. I would like to see us go a little further in Europe again.[/center]

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - Season Preview - 2021/22

Board Expectations:

Liga BBVA: Challenge for the Title

UEFA Champions League: Reach the Quarter-Final

Copa del Rey: Not Important

Supercopa: Not Important

My Expectations:

Liga BBVA: I think a title challenge is fair. I can't expect us to win it with the two teams we will be battling against

UEFA Champions League: I am aiming for the latter stages so Quarter-Final is probably the minimum from my point of view

Copa del Rey: My focus is definitely elsewhere, but we will see what happens

Supercopa: I'm not fussed either way, but it would be nice to win it

Budgets:

Transfer: £56.97m

Wage: £1,407,462 (currently spending £862,286)

Balance: £52,383,522 (+15,318,436 since last season)

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - Pre-Season - 2021/22

Friendlies

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule_zpsa4678e9e.png

A solid enough pre-season with no defeats. We drew both games we played in Korea which was a big of a shame considering we dominated both encounters, but our tour of Andorra was simple enough with the minimum number of goals scored being six.

Transfers

SantAndreu_TransfersTransferHistory_zps5eb7c51b.png

Our summer was more of a case of a one in, one out. We made five signings which were all there to bolster the squad rather than signing a stand-out player.

Outgoing we sold Aziz Boateng after just one season at the club. I had no reason to sell him really, but having signed him on a free transfer, £10.5m was too good of an offer to turn down. I also sold two of our Spaniards who have been squad players for me for pretty decent money. The surprise departure was that of Georgi Terziev who left at the end of his contract. Again, like players before him, his wage demands were silly and keeping him on at 29yo for the money he was wanting wasn't beneficial to me.

Ruben Oriol - A bargain at £1m in truth. He is a solid little player who strengthens the squad.

Jose Amadeu - A cracking full-back who can cover both sides of the pitch. He is at a brilliant age for both the present and the future. I am very pleased with his capture.

Niels Lyskov - Not a bad player to bring in on a free transfer. He will give us another option in the wide areas.

Alexis Gavilan - Nice to bring a Spanish player into the club. He will provide us with a solid-enough option for those games against 'lesser' teams.

Kazeem Adesina - A very good signing for free. He is a versatile player and will provide us with a very good attacking threat.

ChampionsLeagueLogo_zpsd98e6cde.gif

Group Stage Draw

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zpsf0451df5.png

Being in that dreaded pot three we were always going to face the possibility of another tough group so there are no surprises.

The games against AIK should provide us with six points so our home games against PSG and Man City are going to be key to us qualifying from this group.

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - August 2021

Liga BBVA

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule-3_zps322c8669.png

LigaBBVA_OverviewStages_zps85eefbff.png

A pretty decent start to the season, especially considering we faced three former league champions at this level.

We were brilliant on the opening day against Deportivo and after just twenty minutes we took the lead. Ten minutes later our lead was doubled from the penalty spot by our new vice captain Yannick Gerhardt. Two goals in five second half minutes made it 4-0 in what was a very comfortable first game of the season. Our performance against Valencia was absolutely shocking and probably one of the worst performances under my management. We only managed five efforts at goal all game and an eleventh minute own-goal was enough to give them the win, when in reality it could have been many, many more. We picked up a brilliant win over Real Madrid to round the month off and a quick start got us on our way. Our performance throughout was fantastic and we probably should have doubled our lead at some point but it looked like luck wasn't on our side when they scored with just four minutes remaining very much against the run of play. That didn't affect us though as we kept on pushing and in the final minute of the game we found a winner to send the crowd into raptures.

Supercopa

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule-2_zps10bd2c99.png

Two brilliant performances against Barcelona as we managed to claim our first ever Supercopa title.

We took the lead in the first leg thanks to a beautiful header from a corner but Barcelona managed to turn that round before half-time. We kept plugging away in the second half and with just fifteen minutes left on the clock we broke them down to level the game and give us the slight advantage ahead of the second leg. Our performance in that match was brilliant. We absolutely battered Barcelona from pillar to post so a one-goal margin really didn't justify the balance of play. An own-goal gave us the lead and before the break we grabbed a second goal. Barcelona did improve in the second half but we were still the better side despite them pulling a goal back to make things nervy for us. We managed to hold on for another win over our rivals to claim the Supercopa.

Transfers - In

The Final bits of Business

Arsenio Avinel - Loan - He gives us a bit of versatility which is something I felt we needed. As a loan signing he will be a valuable asset this season.

Moussa Tendeng - £28.5m - A big money signing which smashes our transfer record, but he is a brilliant player. We needed a strong player for the defensive midfield role and he fits that bill.

Cheers lads :thup:.

What youth? :D

I don't see there being many changes in the squad as a whole but what I will do is the same as every season, make some changes to improve the squad as a whole.

Ha Ha. I had forgotten about your dismal youth intakes over the course of this game.

Well, Tendeng's certainly the right man for the job.

I am certainly expecting things after the money we spent on him :p.

Congrats on the great win against Barca :applause:

Cheers dude.

Great work with the league and cup double - impressed you got it this early! Seriously though, the CL draw men just hate you...

Cheers fella.

I'm not really expecting anything else in Europe with us being in pot three. We were never going to get an easy draw, but hopefully a good season in Europe will move us into pot two and we can start getting better draws.

Ha Ha. I had forgotten about your dismal youth intakes over the course of this game.

Yeah, they've been awful :(.

Spain_National_Football_Team_badge_zps72dc9fc1.png

SRL88's Career - Spain - September 2021

World Cup Qualifiers

Spain_FixturesSchedule_zpsc2b6120f.png

FIFAWorldCupUEFAQualifyingSection_OverviewStages_zpsf10cc27e.png

Two very good wins on the road not only ensure we made it eight from eight in qualifying, but also ensured that we are the first European team to have qualified for the World Cup.

I expected a tough game against Denmark and that is exactly what we got. The game was fairly even and with very little in it you knew one goal would have done it for either side and luckily, it was us who found that single goal to give us the three points. A single strike from Ruben just before the break was enough to give us a very hard-earned three points. We followed that up with a good display in Slovenia. Keko scored his first goal for Spain in the first half to give us a deserved lead and in the second half Ruben grabbed a brace to give us a comfortable 3-0 victory.

Four goals conceded in eight matches that include Denmark Romania and Slovenia is a pretty good run - not to mention winning all of your matches too!

I wouldn't say we have been at our best at any point throughout the campaign, but it is definitely job done and that is all I can ask for really.

Spain National Team - tearing every team apart since 2008 :applause:

Not quite with this side :D. I would put this side in the same mould as the Spain of 2002 and prior to that. We have good players, but not great. All of the world class players have retired or past their peak and there is only a 34yo Sergio Ramos still kicking about. We have comfortably qualified for the World Cup, but I'm not sure we will set the world alight once there.

On a positive note. When I took over from Pep Guardiola we were ranked 14th in the world. The latest rankings have just came through and we are up to 6th now.

Congrats on winning the league last season and Copa del Rey :cool: Some decent signings :thup: Such a shame your youth intakes have been poor :(
A solid start to the season, though an early defeat is a surprise! Great to see you put a bit of a marker down for the season by winning the first trophy. Some decent summer transfer business aswell. :thup:

Top work with Spain.

Cheers lads.

I am pleased with our summer transfer dealings and hopefully can help us going forward.

Just letting people know that there won't be any updates for a week or so. I am moving house on Saturday and the internet has been switched off in my current property and there isn't Internet in the new property yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bit of a bummer that. With me going away next week I'm sure there'll be a fair bit of catching up to do when I get back. Hope you get back up and running as soon as possible. :)

Well I'm back around now, and there is plenty to catch up on when I finally post :p.

Tendeng looks like an absolute beast (even if he does lack a bit of pace). Who did you sign him from, £28.5m might be a snip if he's as good as he looks?

I signed him from Atletico Madrid. I was very surprised to see them accept the deal.

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - September 2021

Liga BBVA

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule_zpsc25d26bf.png

LigaBBVA_OverviewStages_zpseaf81aa9.png

A pretty solid month which see's us keep pace with Barcelona having seen them make a strong start to the campaign.

Ruben was the star of the show against Sporting with a hat-trick, but we had to be patient as it wasn't until the 51st minute when we finally broke the deadlock. Late in the game we added a further two goals to give ourselves a solid 3-0 win. I was disappointed to have only came away from the game with Sevilla with just a point. The reason being that we had a solid two goal lead thanks to an excellent brace from Alfonso Ibarra but our defence couldn't hold firm. A late collapse cost us the win from a very commanding position. That didn't stop us in our tracks though as we bounced back well with a hard-fought win at home to Villarreal. We fell behind early but battled back quickly to level the game up. Three goals in the second half secured our win before they pulled one back, but the result was never in doubt once we scored that second. A dominating performance at home to Athletic Bilbao rounded the month off as we hit them for five.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule-2_zps1333870b.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zps4a937c3e.png

A mixed start, but we're off the mark in Europe.

We played well in Manchester but City were just too strong for us. The only goal came really late in the game but their strength in general showed as we tired late on while they still looked fresh. We put in a brilliant performance at home to AIK to give us our first three points of this campaign. We were three goals to the good at half-time before they pulled a goal back early in the second half. We added a further two goals before they pulled another back, but we saw out the game for a comfortable 5-2 victory.

Reading this and will hope to emulate it! I'm Euskera Bilbao (I put them into the secunda B2 on the editor) and am having a torrid time in my second season. Reading this defo gives me hope that one day I can knock Barca and Real off the top :applause:

Yay. glad to see this back. what with you, Tomtuck and OneUnited being absent for a fair bit recently i have actually had to do some work at my place of work. :-(

I'm looking forward to seeing what this season brings as much sucess as last season.

Reading this and will hope to emulate it! I'm Euskera Bilbao (I put them into the secunda B2 on the editor) and am having a torrid time in my second season. Reading this defo gives me hope that one day I can knock Barca and Real off the top :applause:

Cheers dude. Nice to read such kind words.

Good luck with your save also :).

Yay. glad to see this back. what with you, Tomtuck and OneUnited being absent for a fair bit recently i have actually had to do some work at my place of work. :-(

I'm looking forward to seeing what this season brings as much sucess as last season.

It is nice to be back. I missed playing this save and I certainly missed updating.

SRL88's Career - Spain - October 2021

World Cup Qualifiers

Spain_FixturesSchedule_zps7699fd17.png

FIFAWorldCupUEFAQualifyingSection_OverviewStages_zpsb15cb357.png

So qualifying is now over and we went throughout with a 100% record.

Our first half performance against the Faroe's was frustrating to say the least and it even looked like that at the start of the second but after 55 minutes we finally broke them down and took the lead. We never looked like conceding but our finishing was off in the game but we finally managed to seal the win late on thanks to a Christian Tello brace. We rounded qualifying off with a solid performance in Romania. A goal in each half gave us a hard-fought victory against a side who were up for the game, but our class showed.

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - October 2021

Liga BBVA

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule_zpsaf555e89.png

LigaBBVA_OverviewStages_zps4e8177d1.png

A very busy month but we put in some brilliant performances and came through October with five wins from five.

A cagey first half against Las Palmas saw us score just the once as we looked nervy, but when they started looking for the equaliser in the second half it opened the game up and we began picking them off. We fluffed a few chances, but the decisive goal finally came with fifteen minutes remaining. We settled things in stoppage time to make it 3-0 and give us a comfortable win. We produced the same scoreline away to Espanyol. We had to wait late in the first half to take the lead and it was Ruben who gave us the lead with a typical poachers effort. We sealed the game quickly in the second half and two goals in three minutes after 54 and 57 minutes sealed the game for us. Another quick fire double followed against Malaga as we hit two goals in six minutes to give us an advantage. We were looking comfortable but just after the break Malaga pulled a goal back and that put a few doubts in our minds. As Malaga pushed for an equaliser we hit them on the counter late on to seal another three points. We flew out of the blocks against Levante and after 27 seconds we were in the lead. Another two goals were added before the break in what was a very comfortable first half. The second half passed without much incident, although our clean sheet went late on when we conceded a sloppy goal. The month rounded off with a hard-earned win away to Real Sociedad. We were given a difficult evening by our opponents but we battled throughout the game for the single goal we scored which turned out to be the winner.

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule-2_zps059c52f4.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zps217c4592.png

An absolutely superb performance in Paris as we grabbed a huge win.

We started quickly and two goals inside fifteen minutes gave us a two goal lead. PSG did pull a goal back on the half hour and although they began dominating, we doubled our lead once again before the break. We managed to see through the second half with some very resolute defending and hit them twice on the counter to give us a massive 5-1 victory.

Superb win over PSG :cool: Good wins in La Liga.

Great to see you're back Steven :D

Cheers dude. The PSG win was definitely the highlight of the month in what was a very good one overall for us.

SRL88's Career - Spain - November 2021

Friendlies

Spain_FixturesSchedule_zps51b8a38a.png

Having sewn up qualification and with the Play-Off's under way I felt it was beneficial to set up a couple of November friendlies and we managed to produce two solid wins in those games.

We played really well against Columbia and it could have been many more, although I was happy with a solid 2-0 win. An own-goal game us a first half lead and we went in at the break a goal up. Just under fifteen minutes into the second half our lead was doubled and that is the way it stayed. Things were much different against Ghana, where although we were the better side we were frustrated throughout. We scored after just 16 minutes to give us the lead but plodded through the rest of the half. Early in the second they levelled things and then started to threaten more often. We managed to re-group with a couple of changes in personnel and tactics and found the winner in the final minute of the game to give us a hard-fought win.

Madness the PSG result, certainly a sign of the times - your defensive record is outstanding and main-man Rubén is class. Did you give him his international debut?

Have thoroughly enjoyed this career, as I did your previous save (the Ord save). I think another title is on its way - good luck!

How has Januzaj progressed? Could we have a look at his profile? Sitting around not playing for three years prior to joining, and he's been great for you and we all know his potential. Awesome signing :D

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - November 2021

Liga BBVA

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule_zpscba469a5.png

LigaBBVA_OverviewStages_zps6b2e54ff.png

A cracking month for us which saw some big scoring victories as we continued our fine form.

We flew out of the blocks against Osasuna and our quick start which saw us go a goal up inside two minutes gave us a great base to build on. By half-time we had added a further two goals and went in at the break three goals up. Just ten minutes into the second half it was four in what was a very comfortable evening for us, despite conceding late on. We followed that up with a very good win away to Elche. We were rarely troubled by our opponents and another brilliant first half saw us go in at the break three goals up. We continued our dominance in the second half as we added a further goal to give us a 4-0 win. Our best result of the season thus far came against our biggest rivals and a quick start was once again to our benefit as we scored after just five minutes. Barcelona, unlike our previous opponents this month did trouble us but our defence was on fantastic form. In the second half we began relying on hitting them on the counter attack and we executed that plan to perfection in the 76th minute to double our lead. We added a third goal not long after to give us a really good win.

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsd4cdf124.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zpsef98e9aa.png

Mixed results yes, but we got the job done in terms of qualifying from the group.

After a fantastic victory in Paris we came into the return tie knowing a win would send us through and we managed just that. It wasn't the most commanding of performances, especially after our excellence in France but we battled our way through the game. The swinging factor was the goal in first half stoppage time and that sent us in at the break high on confidence. Less than ten minutes after the restart we doubled our lead and that killed any fight from PSG and allowed us to see out the rest of the game for a solid win. After taking an early lead against Man City we could have easily added more having put them on the back foot but they stood firm. In the second half they levelled the game against the run of play and deep into stoppage time we conceded to give us an undeserving defeat.

Madness the PSG result, certainly a sign of the times - your defensive record is outstanding and main-man Rubén is class. Did you give him his international debut?

Have thoroughly enjoyed this career, as I did your previous save (the Ord save). I think another title is on its way - good luck!

How has Januzaj progressed? Could we have a look at his profile? Sitting around not playing for three years prior to joining, and he's been great for you and we all know his potential. Awesome signing :D

Cheers dude :).

I didn't hand Ruben his debut. He first featured in 2019 and I didn't take over until 2020. His record wasn't the best either so I am hoping that improves under me.

Here is Adnan at present. He had a good first season for us, but

I am currently a fair way through this season and need to update fully, and he has spent quite a lot of time out injured this season, hence the drop in stats.

Cheers SRL. Rubén has been getting a few for Spain. I had noticed his record was 11/3 so knew he hadn't quite produced his club form (that was much earlier on I think, though).

Looking forward to these coming updates. I'm at that unfortunate stage of feeling a little sad that I've caught up, haha.

Cheers SRL. Rubén has been getting a few for Spain. I had noticed his record was 11/3 so knew he hadn't quite produced his club form (that was much earlier on I think, though).

Looking forward to these coming updates. I'm at that unfortunate stage of feeling a little sad that I've caught up, haha.

I'm sure you will see over the coming hours/days whether his record for Spain has improved :brock:. The updates will be coming thick and fast though, although I will be giving people time to respond to each update before posting again :D.

Trophy-1_zpse943ac33.png

2022 FIFA World Cup Draw

FIFAWorldCup_OverviewStages_zpse451657f.png

I am absolutely thrilled with our group to be honest and I couldn't have asked for it to be much better. I'm not by any means saying we will breeze it, but given the European sides we could have drawn (Holland, Croatia, Ukraine, Italy) I am pleased to have been drawn against Finland. The only major trouble out of these should be Ghana, a side we recently struggled to beat in a friendly.

SRL88's Career - U.E. Sant Andreu - December 2021

Liga BBVA

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule_zps689c97cc.png

LigaBBVA_OverviewStages_zps087ac0e5.png

Not the busiest of months with it being the Christmas period as we head into the winter break and we managed to pick up a couple of victories, although we were made to work really hard for them.

As always we were given a tough game away to a good Granada side but we managed to battle our way to a 1-0 win. The only goal of the game came in the first half from a set-piece, which is where the goal always looked like coming from against a very well organised side. We followed that up with another battling victory, this time at home to Celta Vigo. We took a first half lead and led for much of the game but conceded a very poor goal with just ten minutes remaining in the game. We had to regroup and push on and just a few minutes later we retook the lead for a 2-1 win.

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsb13bdeda.png

UEFAChampionsLeague_OverviewStages_zpsdd294798.png

Another win meant we picked up four wins from six with our only two defeats coming against group winners Man City.

Having already qualified we weren't as up for the game as we would have normally been, and mixing in the fact that I made a fair amount of changes we weren't at our best, but we did more than enough for victory. An early goal settled us and we added two more goals before the break. AIK did pull a goal back and our second half display was plodded through, but we picked up the win.

Finishing second once again gives us a tough task as we face the winners of the last two years, Bayern Munich.

Copa del Rey 4th Round

UESantAndreu_FixturesSchedule-3_zps5b34659a.png

Job done. At this stage it is never a case of having to work hard, but doing a professional job and getting through.

We weren't made to work all that hard for the wins in the two games, but our players did a good job of picking up the wins needed. My much changed line-ups gave me food for thought in terms of line-ups going forward as there were some good displays by individuals.

In the Fifth Round we have a mouth watering tie against our opponents from the last two Finals, and our main rivals Barcelona.

Cheers dude. Nice to read such kind words.

Good luck with your save also .

I'm defo going to need some luck. Bottom of the league on 17 points after 36 games. Where's the 'bribe referees/players/EVERYONE' button? :lol: This season is shaping up nicely for you though

Archived