Gundo's FM14 European Adventure Challenge™

Congrats superdad! On the getting the pitch relayed and promotion at the first attempt! How do you think you will cope in the top league?

Thank you. At the start of the season, I was just hoping we'd survive to play a second season in the First League. To answer your question, if we turn pro we'll have a lot better chance of staying up. If we don't, I think we'll struggle and ultimately get relegated straight back down.

Now, what kind of stuff do you want in my season report? I don't want to go into excessive amounts of detail like some do.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this is OK...

FK Radnicki Obrenovac- First League - 2014/15

czWHIxU.png

Manager Profile - Club Information - Facilities - Board Overview - Confidence - Finances

League

Media Prediction: 16th

Final Position: 2nd

League Table

Past Positions

Things started terribly in the league, and I thought I was going to be in a relegation battle. After the first four matches, I switched tactics and it paid off instantly. Throughout the season we slowly hopped up the table, until we were jostling for the playoff spot. We ended up going one better than that though when the 2nd placed team gifted us their position by losing against a bottom half of the table team. That happened with just two matches remaining, and we managed to cling onto the 2nd place spot and secure automatic promotion to the SuperLiga!

Serbian Cup

We didn't take part in the Serbian Cup due to some kind of ingame bug. Fingers crossed we participate next season.

Players

Key Players:

Milos Djordjevic: The clubs top scorer this season, and a player who'll hopefully serve me well in the top division.

Vladimir Jankov: Played really well in the central midfield role. I have a feeling he may struggle in the SuperLiga, but I'll give him a chance as I think he's earned that much.

Squad

Transfers

I feel I brought in a few more players than I actually needed, which is a shame as some of them never got a chance to play in the first team. I'll be offloading a fair few before next season gets underway.

Other News

Awards:

First League Manager of the Season

Team of the Season

It's really nice to win MotS, especially when we finished 2nd. Having players in the TotS is great as well, especially my goalkeeper who performed admirably while very often under a lot of pressure from the opposition.

Upgrades:

New sponsors

We've got three new sponsorship deals, totalling £450K a season. That's £126K more than our sponsors were giving us the previous season!

Next Season Targets

1. Stay in SuperLiga

2. Have a good Serbian Cup run (If the game lets us play in it!)

3. Make some money!

c4ught - Great season there :thup:

superdad - Well done on promotion :thup: Someone else is better off explaining the code as it takes me forever to get it right sometimes even now :D

FiftyBeforeThirty - Good luck with Lask, it is a great challenge this one and my favourite one of them all to do because it is really hard work but fun to do. Whenever I can't decide who to be I come and do this even if i've already completed it that year :cool:

corinthiano - Still a decent season, hopefully you can start off well this year and get that top spot.

Flashman\'s School Days Great job on promotion :thup:

FC Jazz - Season 2028 - Veikkausliiga - 1st

vk1y.png

A second domestic treble was a great result in a competition that went to the wire. A lack of depth in our squad almost cost us dear as we struggled during the later stages of the season to compete in both the league and European competition. I am hoping that we will be strong enough to follow on from two Europa League group stage appearances with qualification for the Champions League groups and the associated windfall of cash.

I have stuck with signing only Nordic players. The first eleven currently composes 5 Finns, 4 Danes, a Norwegian and a Swede. Most are promising up and coming players with only my two centre backs being over 21.

Andrey Kolesnikov, after 15 seasons and 388 league appearances has finally lost his position as first choice in midfield. I will keep him around though and hopefully add him to the coaching staff eventually. He still managed to pick up the Veikkausliiga most assists award though.

League Table

Europa League Fixtures

The Team

GK Martin Andersen - The 17 year old Dane has the right attributes but is not developing as quickly as I would like.

RB Sebastian Finstad - The promising Norwegian right back joined from Rosenberg in August and slotted straight into the team.

CB Petteri Tuovinen - Another quality season for the Finnish international.

CB Kari Penttila - 9 goals and another good season for the centre-back. Has been capped 35 times by Finland.

LB Hanny Vuorinen - The best season yet for the pacy fullback who has been our left back now for 6 seasons.

RW Oskar Ek - A quality season for the Swedish winger hitting 18 goals.

AP Kari Inkinen - Up and coming 19 year old Finnish playmaker took Kolesnikov's place early in the season. Joined last season from TPV and played a bit part.

DLP Tim Wall - A decent first season for the young Finn in the holding midfield role.

LW Casper Laursen - The 18 year old Dane scored 14 goals from the wing. Very promising.

AF Morten Darre - The pacy Dannish striker cost £2.5m from Brondby.33 goals was a reasonable return but I am hoping for more next season.

DLF Per Stadsgaard - I deliberated about putting the big Dane into the team at the beginning of the season but he did fairly well.

superdad - the season report you did is great :thup: I am not very goiod at explaining the code, what I would recommend is replying someone's post with quote and copying out the bit where they have put the code. That's how I did it the first time!

Andrew Haines - well done on your domestic treble! What do you think is needed for you to get a couple of steps further in Europe? Also, out of curiosity, did HIFK make any appearances in the Ykkonen in your game? I lost in the Fourth Round of the Suomen Cup to non-league FC Jazz :rolleyes:

I've got a question about the different leagues and their start dates in relation the the Champions League and Europa League. Do you think a team playing in either of the European cups has an advantage or disadvantage in them when their league starts earlier in the year, or do you think it doesn't really make a difference either way?

Oh, forgot to mention when I was reloading that the reset date for Serbia is 10th July, not 9th July.Edit: 20th in the Serbian First League leaderboard. I'm guessing not many people play in Serbia. :pEdit2: We've turned pro, and our scourtting range has increased to Europe. It's time to get my SuperLiga survival started!
Cheers, will add to opening post.

FFS! Stupid ref gave us a penalty when he should have played the advantage. We scored as he blew for the penalty, and we missed the penalty. We went on to lose the game 2-1... Idiot referee!

Edit: The chairman takeover is complete, and the new chairman isn't going to invest any money straight away. I sense this chairman will be just as annoying as the old one.

FFL.png

Lillehammer FK 2023

Transfers

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2 - Fixtures 3

Table

CL Group

Managers Thoughts

It's been an unbelievable season for us as we reached the CL final for the 1st time ever, went unbeaten in the league, scored in every game in the year and bar the last 5/6 games of the season when the league was tied up played some good football.

Engelberg was without a doubt the seasons success story and hopefully will be playing up front after this season as I continue to build for the future.

Bjorna was a £125k signing from Tromso and I see him as a long term striker for the club. He may even go on loan this year to fast track him for a reserve slot next season.

Flottorp is a bit of a punt as is Kallak but i'm hoping they can at least be good squad players, i'll be sending these 2 on loan for sure and at £60 and £85k it isn't too much of a risk and at worst I should be able to get my money back if the gamble fails.

Hansen (£4.4M) and Bymar (975k) are both for now and the future, Hansen is already on a par with Hagen and Daugaard if not then slightly better and he's certainly better than Jallow at right back so he'll be 1st choice in one position at least. Bymar is another who is slightly than the 3 mentioned who were already at the club and he'll get a good amount of chances, I just have to work out which should play at CB and who at RB. I am really happy with these 2 signings and these could be the most important 2 of the preseason, short term at least because I had been struggling to get defenders in as I had mentioned so they half my problem for the time being and will get better.

Hellem is a £375k signing from Rosenborg and again is one for the future, he'll be sticking around at the club for the time being because Skorpen is tutoring him, depending on how that goes I may loan him out later in the season ready for next year but i'm really excited about this lad.

Nordby will come up as a free transfer in my list but that is because I made a mess up and forgot to offer him a youth contract when he came through our intake :D Thankfully I noticed the day before his contract was up that he was going to leave for free so offered him one and he accepted a few days later. Hopefully he will develop well and it'll be nice to have a product of our own make it.

Finances took a hit in the winter but this is due to £5M+ spent on training upgrades and a stadium expansion, the expansion was only going to be an extra 1,200 or so when I asked but got this message at the end of the season which means it was a bigger dent in our finances but with us getting a rise in rep to continental it should pay for itself within a year to 18 months so it isn't too concerning.

Galatasaray are up next in the CL which is probably our easiest knockout tie to date.

Season    League            Position  Norwegian Cup         Achievements            Europe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014   Second Division (2)     6th      1st rd.           Top Half Finish             N/A      
2015   Second Division (2)     1st      1st rd.           Champions/Promoted          N/A
2016   Adeccoligaen            7th      Finalists         Top half Finish             N/A
2017   Adeccoligaen            3rd      Finalists         Top 3 Finish                N/A
2018   Adeccoligaen            1st      Winners           Promotion/Cup Winners       N/A
2019   Tippeligaen             6th      3rd rd.           Top Half Finish             E.L Group
2020   Tippeligaen             1st      Winners           The Double                  N/A
2021   Tippeligaen             1st      3rd rd.           Champions                   1st in CL group
2022   Tippeligaen             1st      Winners           The Double                  CL SF /2nd in CL group. 
2023   Tippeligaen             1st      S/F               Champions                   CL Finalists / 1st in CL group

Great season Dexter_Morgan, you are ever so close to completing the challenge! A couple of small things, I think the league table in your update is incorrect, it is showing the league only 11 games in. Also, the league group must be from previous years as it doesn't match the teams you played in your fixtures.

Good luck against Galatasaray, should be a walk!

Question for you all. Is a player more likely to sign for a higher rep team in a lower rep league, or a lower rep team in a higher rep league?
I think the higher rep team regardless of division, but alot of other factors will influence the players decision I would imagine.

I've decided not to restart as the same team, so I've reloaded to reset day in Finland and Iceland. In the Finnish save, I like the look of FC YPA. In the Icelandic save, Grotta look interesting. I think I'll go with FC YPA. Their stadium is tiny, but a massive stadium isn't needed straight away when they'd probably only get a few hundred in the crowd. I don't know though. Grotta do look good, and Iceland only has 22 league matches per season.

Great work everyone. :)I haven't played my save for a while as I hit a rough patch, then started a new save and haven't gone back to it yet.
Thought you hadn't posted an update for a while, I was enjoying your Årdal updates too. :(

Great season Dexter_Morgan, you are ever so close to completing the challenge! A couple of small things, I think the league table in your update is incorrect, it is showing the league only 11 games in. Also, the league group must be from previous years as it doesn't match the teams you played in your fixtures.

Good luck against Galatasaray, should be a walk!

I am going to have change from Slickpic I think as it's done this a few times now, I finished 20 points clear basically and was unbeaten. Anyone know of good alternatives? I used to use photobucket until they changed the layout and it became hard to link multiple uploads which is why I swapped. Imageshack isn't much better for lots in one hit either :(

Here is the table again http://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/MDwc0IEEjjZTMj/7346276.1/900/p/TABLE.jpg

I decided to go with FC Gnistan in Finland. Here's my manager profile. Much the same as my previous save with Radnicki, there are no staff at Gnistan other than myself and the chairman. The first budgets I've been given are £0 for transfers and £2K for wages. I'm going to struggle with this amount of money, as the club is already spending £1.3K on wages.

Edit: Turns out Gnistan made it to the Finnish Cup final in the first season of the game. It's nice to know I could potentially win the cup in my first season.

report1.jpg

report_2.jpg

Delighted to have the CL after 2 previous disappointments is an understatement. Again it wasn't an easy run to get there but we held our nerve and the improvement in pre season in the defence just about helped carry us to it this time. I still don't think that this side is the finished article so I certainly will be staying at the club for another few seasons yet and have another crack at winning it, though after the CWC I may give this a rest for a while and have a go at something else that is less restricted. I am also miles away from even getting in to the top 20 in the hall of fame (only have 775 points) so that's another reason to stay here for a while. I am considering adding the other Scandinavian divisions now to see if they can improve and also the USA.

In the league we have picked up after a slow start but that could be down to the top half of the division seemingly being stronger this season with some less familiar names up there too.

FAC-Team-fur-Wien.png

Season update 2020/2021

The league doesn’t really require much in the way of description now, as we set off at a great pace and continued through the season, winning the title with 5 games to spare and thus gave ourselves a good opportunity to play the young players. We hit a small blip in form towards the last third of the season (a blip being a draw and a loss and generally struggling to score) but the change to 3 CMs instead of 2 and an AMC made us more solid and in an odd turn, seemed to give the right winger acres of space, which was exploited as Bosko Leskovac, new signing, finished with a Goncalves-esque 18 goals in the season.

League at Winter Break

League Final Standings

In the ÖFB Cup, things started out with the customary beatdowns of lower league teams by our youth and backup players. A 5-0 win against Höchst in the first round proved it, with 16 year old Gabriel Wieser scoring a debut hat trick after his €750k move from Wiener Neustadt. FC Kufstein were beaten 3-1, another 2 from Wieser putting us into a 3rd round tie against Kapfenberg which a more or less full strength team won 2-1. A penalties win after a 3-3 draw against Rapid Wien set up a Semi Final against Red Bull Salzburg, where we put it all together and dominated them with a 5-1 win in the Red Bull Arena. This was largely down to the punishing league schedule which left the Red Bull players exhausted. Having already won the league, our youths were playing the league games which meant our stars were fit and raring to go.

Then came the big one, our second ÖFB cup final, this time against Austria Wien, which finally ended our wait for the only cup in Austria, as we ran out 2-1 winners in Innsbruck to win our first cup.

In Europe we outperformed my expectations. Given a tough group of Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund and Sporting Lisbon, I was expecting to maybe draw the two Sporting games and get hammered everywhere else. We did indeed get hammered everywhere else, but a win at home to Sporting meant we finished 3rd and thus entered the Europa League!

It was a short journey however, as we lost 2-1 away to Ajax and despite a 1-0 win at home it wasn’t to be and we crashed out early.

Transfers:

A more youth based approach this year, as the first team was more or less set. The only signing not for the future was Derik from Austria Wien, who came in in January to steady the ship after the departure of stalwart Behrendt. With lots of young players joining the ranks, I tried to give them as much time as possible, the biggest being Christopher Bayer, as with such a strong midfield three, I felt we could carry him a bit while he matured into a player who could contribute. 4 goals and 4 assists showed however that he could already contribute at the age of 16. Also noticeable is that the first team is starting to become less Iberian and more Eastern European, a sign of where the good youngsters are I feel. A big transfer that didn’t happen was a rejected bid of €10M from Watford for Pedro, but he’s had his head turned now so may leave before next season.

The first XI at the end of the season:

GK: Damir Kozic (Free transfer from Dinamo Zagreb, 216 appearances, 49 clean sheets)

DR: Patric (€45k from Barcelona, 62 appearances, 2 goals)

DC: Derik (€1.3M from Austria Wien, 15 appearances, 1 goal)

DC: Andrija Djordjevic (€3.5M from Lokomotiv Moscow, 20 appearances, 0 goals)

DL: Carles Planas (€64K from Barcelona, 61 appearances, 3 goals)

MC: Dragan Ostojic (2nd loan from BVB, 68 appearances, 2 goals)

MC: Christopher Bayer (€725k from SV Ried, 38 appearances, 4 goals)

(A)MC: Edu Bedia (€40k from Barcelona, 80 appearances, 17 goals)

AMR: Bosko Leskovac (€1.6M from Vojvodina, 43 appearances, 17 goals)

AML: Pedro Goncalves (Free transfer, 213 appearances, 63 goals)

ST: Pedro (€45k from Atlético 85 appearances, 61 goals)

Total cost: €7.3M

Top scorer: Pedro. After tying with Friesenbichler last season, he broke the goalscoring record this year with 31 goals. As club captain and probably the best player on the team he's a huge part of how we play, with his aerial ability meaning that we can launch it up to him on quick breaks and know he'll likely win the ball. He's also no slouch on the ground too, so he's a pretty handy player to have. His only let down is his finishing, but he wouldn't be playing in Austria if he was the complete player. Hopefully he'll stay as he has 2 more years left on his contract but my hand may be forced. If he does leave it'll be for an FAC record though.

Best player: Bosko Leskovac. Joined at 17 and was immediately installed as my starting right winger, and didn't disappoint as for reasons I can't comprehend, my tactic creates tons of chances for a right winger with a bit of pace (which he has), and therefore he finished with 18 goals over the year. Impressive for a rookie, would be nice to see if he can keep it up next year.

Youth prospects:

Dong Quiansho: 20 now and didn’t break through into the new defensive partnership. I may ship him out next year as he isn’t getting the football needed to progress

Flavio Vieira: A bad injury stalled his progress last year but he still performed ok, with 16 starts and 20 sub appearances producing 3 goals and 7 assists. Will be a primary backup next year.

Christopher Broser: Not progressing too well, and may be shipped out too. He went on loan to Banik Ostrava this season and didn’t perform there either. Too much competition for him really.

Christopher Bayer: A star in the making, as he already fits into our Bundesliga side very well. His progression since the start of the season has been amazing, and he’ll be in the first XI next year.

Lukas Höhn: Signed in January and made an instant impact with a last minute winner on his debut. Didn’t make a huge impact after that but he’s still only young and could play a part in the league next year, especially if Pedro leaves.

Gabriel Wieser: Apart from his big early cup performances he didn’t do a lot. 7 goals in 13 appearances is nothing to be sniffed at, and he even grabbed a Champions League goal. Will compete with Höhn for the backup spot behind Pedro.

Finances: Still healthy, despite the large outlay on transfers. We’re stable enough to pay those out though so long as Champions League income still remains.

Average attendance: 4910 (of 5000) with 8 sellouts. Due to move into a new stadium for next season so this should jump up a bit

Next season: Well we met the target of doing better in Europe this year, so more progress would be nice but with Pedro likely to leave a lot will depend on how we replace him.

Season   | League   | Position  |  Cup          |  Europe  |      Top scorer        
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2014/15  | Erste Liga|   5[size=1]th[/size]     | R2           |   N/A     |    Ingo Klemen (10)
2015/16  | Erste Liga |   1[size=1]st[/size]     | R3          |   N/A     |   Kevin Friesenbichler (25)
2016/17  | Bundesliga |   8[size=1]th[/size]     | R2         |   N/A     |   Kevin Friesenbichler (17)
2017/18  | Bundesliga |   3[size=1]rd[/size]     | SF         |   N/A     |   Kevin Friesenbichler (30)
2018/19  | Bundesliga |   1[size=1]st[/size]     | R3         |   EPL      |   Pedro Goncalves (20)
2019/20  | Bundesliga |   1[size=1]st[/size]     | F         |   CG      |   Pedro (30)
2020/21  | Bundesliga |   1[size=1]st[/size]     | W        |   CG/EK1      |   Pedro (31)

Hall of Fame!

Also, what a Champions League final we had this year :D

Results so far against Molde this season:

CL - 6-1

Cup - 6-3

League - 6-2

:eek:

They must hate us :D

:thup:Congrats Dexter and what a way to do it! Who is manager of Molde now, still OGS?

Excellent result Dexter_Morgan. Well done winning the Cup.

Villescrubs, MP look like a good club. They have a pretty big stadium capacity for a Finnish club. Good luck with them. I'll race you to Premier League and Champions League glory. :p

Sounds good to me =) I will be starting a bit tonight after work, but mostly not till Tuesday/Wednesday my days off. Will have prelim screenies up though!

:thup:Congrats Dexter and what a way to do it! Who is manager of Molde now, still OGS?

Cheers Gundo, corinthiano and Superdad :cool: Ole moved to Sevilla 2 days before the 6-2 against Molde, he must have known what was coming :D In all seriousness though it was a shame to see him leave Molde and the division, he did a good job there

I see, haha he definitely must of anticipated another beating. :DIn general how have teams from Norway fared in Europe? Was Molde making getting so far a freak or are they genuinely competing at the highest level.

Molde made the Europa final the season before, beaten 2-1 (last minute winner) against Dortmund. Rosenborg also made the Europa final about 3-4 years back and again were beaten (1-0 against Arsenal IIRC), there is usually at least 4 sides still in Europe after Christmas based on the last 3-4 seasons too hence our rise to 8th in the rankings and 3 CL spots now so it isn't a huge shock in this save to have 2 clubs in a final though it's still far from expected.

Money certainly plays a big part in this save, it's still less than £3M for the title winners, only £55k per game on TV, we top the sponsorship income with about £3M a year so obviously only Molde and Rosenborg can compete financially at the minute to make finals but a few of the other clubs can make latter stages in Europe at least.

Sounds epic, can never remember this in any other version of FM, teams from smaller nations being so prominent in Europe so early.What makes it even more impressive that you completed this so quick is that you did it with Nordic players only! Quite an achievement. Will be good to see you dominate for a few years more yet. :)

Sounds epic, can never remember this in any other version of FM, teams from smaller nations being so prominent in Europe so early.What makes it even more impressive that you completed this so quick is that you did it with Nordic players only! Quite an achievement. Will be good to see you dominate for a few years more yet. :)

Cheers Gundo, I do think the fact that Molde and Rosenborg often made it out of the Europa groups early on helped a lot. Norway was in the top 14 in rankings by the time I first played in Europe, Tromso also had a few good campaigns IIRC (not as good as those 2 sides though). It will be interesting to see how Molde do without OGS now, Kjetil Rekdal is the manager and he's playing a 3-5-2 system and only won one of 4 games since he took charge (Levski in the CL qualifier).

well done dexter.

I'm into two domestic cup semis with veszprem, gotta make at least one final sureeeely

Cheers sebs, good luck in your semis :)

Looks like promotion won't happen this year...9 points FC Haka with 6 games to go. We have been too inconsistent and missed Mattsson up front. His replacement is so wasteful!! Will be interesting to see what we can offer next season as we will be professional.

th_AK_zps7d272231.jpg

Taunton - Arsenal Kyivschyna - Season review - 2025/26 - Ukrainian Premier League

League: 7th (Positions)

Another uneventful season. My updates is like watching paint dry, nothing spectacular is happening. I just think I have to be very patient with this one. I enjoy the save though, but it is always one step forward, two steps back. We are in the top half, and that is good, but I really need us to get into Europe.

The best thing with this season is that my homegrown players did well, that is a big positive.

Best player: Andriy Rusin: Came through in my first season and has been a regular the last nine seasons. Solid at the back again.

Top scorer: Dmytro Batalskyi: My favourite player. Also from the 2015 generation. He shoots on sight, but scores some great goals too. Didn't have a prolific scorer this year.

Youth prospect: Igor Vechtomov: Can he be the next Batalskyi?

Economy: Bad. We are very consistent in the red sone.:D

Key: This season (Last season)

Av. attendance: 6512 (6666)

Next season: God knows. Most likely uneventful.:D

Season   | League   | Position  |  Cup  |  Europe   |      Top scorer        
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2014/15   | 1. div   |    9[size=1]th[/size]    | 1.rnd |   N/A     |     Denys Katryuk      (10) 
2015/16   | 1. div   |   12[size=1]th[/size]    | 1.rnd |   N/A     |     Denys Katryuk      (19) 
2016/17   | 1. div   |    5[size=1]th[/size]    | 2.rnd |   N/A     |     Denys Katryuk      (18) 
2017/18   | 1. div   |    7[size=1]th[/size]    | 2.rnd |   N/A     |     Yaroslav Serdyuk   (10) 
2018/19   | 1. div   |    1[size=1]st[/size]    | 2.rnd |   N/A     |     Guillermo Alvarado (12) 
2019/20   |  Prem    |   14[size=1]th[/size]    | 3.rnd |   N/A     |     Volodymyr Sokol    ( 8) 
2020/21   |  Prem    |    9[size=1]th[/size]    | Q-fnl |   N/A     |     Dmytro Batalskyi   (13) 
2021/22   |  Prem    |   13[size=1]th[/size]    | 3.rnd |   N/A     |     Guillermo Alvarado ( 5) 
2022/23   |  Prem    |   14[size=1]th[/size]    | 2.rnd |   N/A     |     Schumacher         ( 5) 
2023/24   |  Prem    |    5[size=1]th[/size]    | 3.rnd |   N/A     |     Maycon             (15) 
2024/25   |  Prem    |    8[size=1]th[/size]    | 3.rnd | EL-3.rnd  |     Maycon             (17) 
2025/26   |  Prem    |    7[size=1]th[/size]    | Q-fnl |   N/A     |     Dmytro Batalskyi   ( 7) 

How many homegrown players do you have in you first team squad now Taunton?

I have eight. All of them may not be world beaters, but they are doing a great job for me, and you get kind of attached to them and want them to do well.

Andriy Rusin, Dmytro Batalskyi, Eugene Stephanchuk and Volodymyr Sokol are regulars.

I expect Olexandr Danylchuk to break into the team soon, and Olexandr Onopko, Vyacheslav Figel and Vadym Kononeko are back up players.

None off them will probably enter Ukrainian folklore, but all of them do a great job for my club.

Haven't been on here lately, so a big congrats to Dexter for winning the CL with Lillehammer. and as a Norwegian I have to say it os hilarious to see two Norwegian teams in a CL-final. That will never happen in my lifetime:D.

Really happy for you, Dexter, and now Lillehammer have something else than the olympics in 94 to shout about!:lol:

Archived