Gundo's FM14 European Adventure Challenge™

Interesting Quacky as one of the things that attracted me to Hungary over Holland was the 16 team leagues and so only 30 games. I'll have to check out the cup competitions as I

hadn't considered that. I saw that there was a long winter break but it still seamed the fixtures were still spread out enough so that you arent playing 2/3 times a week.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haverfordwest_County_F.C.png

2022/23 Season Review

Transfers - Table - Europe - Group - Cups - Welsh Cup Final - Hurlin - Richards - Squad - Finances

Youth Intake

Davies - Harris

What an amazing season in the league for us, breaking the record for goals scored in the season by 4 goals (I believe that record stood from when more games were played in a season too which makes it even better) and that was managed yet again with mostly a reserve side until Christmas time as we came out of our CL group for the first time which is amazing given the quality of opposition in the group.

We went on to shock Porto at home and just about do enough in the return leg. I thought CSKA Moscow would have been a slightly easier draw for the quarter final stage but conceding a pair of late goals in the home leg cost us dearly. In reality though we overachieved so while a semi final place would have been good I had expected us to finish bottom in the group when the draw was made so everything we managed was an unexpected bonus.

That run broke the division in to the top 50 in the rankings and also pushed a 2nd team in to the 2nd round of the Europa, unfortunately the quality of the rest of the league means it won't do us too many favours for the time being.

Career Overview

Season   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15   3rd        
2015/16   3rd         
2016/17   1st        Welsh Cup winners
2017/18   1st
2018/19   1st        Premier Cup winners
2019/20   1st        Premier Cup winners
2020/21   1st        Premier Cup winners
2021/22   1st        Premier Cup winners
2022/23   1st        Welsh Cup winners, Premier Cup winners
2023/24   1st        Welsh Cup winners

Great progress Dexter!

I've decided to return to this thread for my first FM15 game, and will be returning to Czech Republic. I've already got my team and started playing, but I'll wait 'til the thread is up before adding mroe.

Cheers johnnyquest, it is starting to get a little frustrating at the minute though as winning the league is so easy. So far this season we've scored 99 league goals in 19 games and a lot of those games i've been putting a reserve side out due to Europe :D

I'll be keeping an eye out on the FM15 thread myself, hopefully i'll get it later in the week and may join you in there.

Another record breaking season as we set the scoring records in all 3 domestic competitions. Again we managed to get out of a tough CL group though it was a lot luckier than last year due to the point totals of the other 2 sides rather than us being excellent, we were just lucky Barca swept those 2 sides away which gave us the chance to progress.

That run boosted the division to 41st in the rankings and ensured all Welsh sides in the Europa now start at least in the 2nd qualifying round.

Career Overview

Season   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15   3rd        
2015/16   3rd         
2016/17   1st        Welsh Cup winners
2017/18   1st
2018/19   1st        Premier Cup winners
2019/20   1st        Premier Cup winners
2020/21   1st        Premier Cup winners
2021/22   1st        Premier Cup winners
2022/23   1st        Welsh Cup winners, Premier Cup winners