FMC skin for FM 2013

blackdog

can you deactivate the second titlebar then in match screen then you click the minimize/maximize button

can you make the top right button before 3-D match screen also blue-white (team tactics screen,...) like in all other screens. I hope you know what i mean :) now the forward buttons are white/grey - they dont look so good!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 1.60 is ready

th_FootballManager2013_UntitledMainMenu.pngth_AFCWimbledon_OverviewProfile-2.pngth_AFCWimbledon_SquadPlayers.pngth_BarnetvAFCWimbledon_PitchFull-1.png

Made the main menu a bit more festive, why not

But if you want to remove it delete the folder named "main menu" in skins\fmc2013fm\graphics\

Changelist

Removed duplicate scoreboard

Lowered the match feed popup

Added stadium pic to team overview

Added a version with background logos

Added logos to scoreboard

Improved shouts page appearance

Improved individual training page appearance

Subtle changes to various other pages

Removed pointless help button on match commentary bar

Fixed transparent background on MLS draft history

Download

using the skin now, much better than the default one, i do have a general question about skinning though, since you can add features from one game type to the other, would it be possible to add a Takeover news option to leagues on the manage subscription section by altering a skin?

Hi, thanks for the quick answer, the part that I'd like to change is this part over here

commentblurb.jpg

Now that I'm comparing both, I really like the presentation of the information on the FMC skin on the left side, but I'd like to change the info on the right side, since I already have the formations on the Line up screen, and instead add the referee data, milestones, key players, and the media snippet, if it is possible at all, if is not possible, I can live without them, I'd rather have all the other advantages of your skin,

Thank you.

Jackhammer, love the skin pal yet even with 1.65 I can't find anywhere the body language of my players. In between highlights I get the action zones and the player ratings to it's right but it's just player name and rating, no indication of a booking, no indication of his body language, any reason why this is happening as I read on a previous thread of yours this was updated in a previous version?

That apart I like it, best of the bunch out there, congratulations

Cheers

That's great much appreciated, think the skin really adds to the game but it's quite an important thing for me, during the game, body language and it's definitely not showing up on my 1.65

Cheers

Cuzer

Hmm, had a look and it works fine for me. Try deleting and then re-downloading the skin

Archived