FMC skin for FM 2013

blackdog

I've got a screenshot to show you Jackhammer but how the hell do I upload it to this thread? There is no add files option on the go advanced reply button?

Anywhere else I can send it, just so I can see we're talking about the same thing?

Cheers

Cuzer

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got a screenshot to show you Jackhammer but how the hell do I upload it to this thread? There is no add files option on the go advanced reply button?

Anywhere else I can send it, just so I can see we're talking about the same thing?

Cheers

Cuzer

I'm going to manage attachments, it's saying click add files to upload a file, I've got the screenshot saved so all ready to upload and there is no bloody add files option on the manage attachments screen??????

If I drag the image into one of the boxes it just goes full screen and I can't add it to this post?

Confused!

Thanks Jackhammer, I saw this, what I meant was on the "original" skin the body language was shown in between the highlights, next to the players rating, on your skin it doesn't show it, only the rating, you have to pause the game and select the option from the box bottom right

Cuzer

Thanks Jackhammer, I saw this, what I meant was on the "original" skin the body language was shown in between the highlights, next to the players rating, on your skin it doesn't show it, only the rating, you have to pause the game and select the option from the box bottom right

Cuzer

Not something I've ever noticed really, but this is the panel from the last update, SHOULD do the job

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12704316/match%20in%20between%20highlights%20panel.xml

I've just copied this into the dual match panel .xml and spaced out accordingly but exactly the same as the screenshot link I'm afraid. Panel is split when in between highlights, Action Zones taking up70% on the left, 30% on the right shows my players their condition and their ratings, no image to show if they've been booked and no body language either

The xml file you sent me was different to the one I had in my folder though, despite the skin telling me I'm on version 1.65, could you paste a link to the latest download of the skin please, most up to date and I'll try it again

Thanks in advance

Cuzer

Thanks, still the same but I'll perservere with it, am I also right in saying with this skin you don't get the prediction in the pre match build up ie "I fancy xxxx to win this one xxxxx will be a big loss for xxxxxx FC" Can't seem to find that screen

Cheers

Something else I've picked up Jackhammer, if you select Director Camera as your prefered choice of viewing the 3D match and in the preferences you select TV Camera as the prefered default for the Director cam option, on your skin it always selects Main stand camera as the default when showing highlights.

I went back to the original FM skin and this doesn't happen it was showing the highlights with the TV camera as the default option

Bit of a mouthful but hope that makes sense!

Cheers

You can choose what you want the default camera to be in the preferences menu when using Director cam, either TV or Main Stand

I choose TV but on your skin it so far defaults to Main Stand, I went back to the basic FM skin, replayed same game and it worked on TV as the default without problem, hence me thinking it's likely the skin, I'm with you, not a fan of the main stand camera but do like using Director Camera so hopefully you can replicate it when you give it a go

Will attepmt to play a few more games at different grounds and see if it does the same thing, currently off the game at the minute due to the latest pitch and the dribbling nonsense but will play a few anyhow and report back

Cheers

Cuzer

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

Had you ever found a way to solve the League table row height?

** EDIT Sorted it!

Previously League stage xml had

<boolean id="scroll_to_selection" value="true"/>

<boolean id="auto_size_rows" value="True"/>

<boolean id="scst" value="true"/>

I changed it to be

<flags id="row_height" value="19" />

<boolean id="scroll_to_selection" value="true"/>

<boolean id="auto_size_rows" value="horizontal"/>

<boolean id="scst" value="true"/>

Now it looks better! I can get a screenie over at some point to show the result!

• 1 month later...

Archived