FMC skin for FM 2013

blackdog

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive tried your skin, i cant get it to work, when i select what league i want there's no continue button, as cant stand the white one with the game, hopefully i can get it to work on the full version

Yeah I noticed that problem today, you'll need to select the standard FM skin to start the game then change after

Yeah I noticed that problem today, you'll need to select the standard FM skin to start the game then change after

Ahhh i thought might have just been mine, as the writing for the nations is dark so couldnt see who i was selecting, thought i had done something wrong

on my tactics page the formation appears blank, any ideas? love the skin by the way

Few people are having that issue, seems to be with small resolutions in window mode, does it work with the default skin or in proper FMC mode? I've heard changing to full screen works but I will try and fix that

in the 3d match the score board comes up twice can this be fixed, and also how do you change the attribute colors i cant find it in preferences

Yeah I know about that, not sure why it happens but if you hit the minimise/maximise button at the bottom right one of them should disappear

Attribute colours can be changed in the skin settings file I think

• SI Staff

To change attribute colour, that's easy

Use you notepad to open the settings.xml that you find in the settings folder.

Just edit these lines.

<!-- profile player colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="140"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="200"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="40" green="40" blue="120" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="0" green="0" blue="255" />

All you need to do is to change RGB code. To help you to use go that link

http://www.proftnj.com/RGB3.htm and put your value in the Decimal RGB column (the right one). Click on the button "Montrer". The you'll have an idea.

Here's an example:

<!-- profile player colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" red="250" green="0" blue="0" alpha="140"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="200"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="40" green="120" blue="250" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="40" green="255" blue="0" />

( BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DIDN"T CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE THAN JUST THE NUMBERS!! DOnt' delete " or = or /> or you'll be unable to play!)

Save your changes.

Reload the skin. Enjoy!!

Want to change text colour...In the same xml, in the same way, just edit this line!

<colour name="text" red="25" green="25" blue="25"/>

If you have any question send me MP.

Hope I'd been clearly enough and helpful at all!

New update

Slightly improved the appearance of the player instructions page, changed the top from white to black

Fixed the bottom of the news being cut off

Fixed the player stat page so it actually works

Fixed the body language option in matches

th_DongeuiUnivvDaejeonKHNP_Player.pngth_JackElleker_Inbox-2.png

As with all previous updates, delete the old skin before applying the new version

I have two "problems" with this skin, the first one are in the board confidence. I seem to only have access to the "summary" part.

The second issue are that the right click pop up menu are missing stuff, the one thing I have found is the option to send coaches to school.

I have two "problems" with this skin, the first one are in the board confidence. I seem to only have access to the "summary" part.

The second issue are that the right click pop up menu are missing stuff, the one thing I have found is the option to send coaches to school.

Will look into it, cheers

New update

Slightly improved the appearance of the player instructions page, changed the top from white to black

Fixed the bottom of the news being cut off

Fixed the player stat page so it actually works

Fixed the body language option in matches

th_DongeuiUnivvDaejeonKHNP_Player.pngth_JackElleker_Inbox-2.png

As with all previous updates, delete the old skin before applying the new version

is the link at the top of the page for the latest update Jack.

Or the direct link to avoid going through two more sites, skin has been modified by me to work in the full version

http://forum.fm-view.net/topic/15507-fmc-skin-for-fm13-updated/

It's not perfect I'll admit but I'm trying to fix the small bugs I find

new update there are still a few problems. I cannot view league news as the panels make the words unreadable .

when are these issues going to be sorted. great job so far.

new update there are still a few problems. I cannot view league news as the panels make the words unreadable .

when are these issues going to be sorted. great job so far.

Yeah I know, not sure when everything will be done as people are finding more every day, I'm doing a small update every day at the moment

The league news panel should hopefully be done in a few days time

• SI Staff

Hi,

I'm working on a project for creating a dark skin, based on yours...I spent hours and finally it doesn't work due to a missing font (helveticaneueots)..could anybody please share with me that font,or the fonts folder for this file. I'd like to be able to share the dark font that everybody is looking for until the release of the real dark base skin.

thanks in advance.

Another update done, please delete the previous skin before applying the update

Changed the board confidence page so it shows all options available in FM

Changed the finances page to show more

Fixed the annoying problem with the pitch not appearance for some people

Changed the staff page to seperate first team, reserve and youth staff like the standard skin

And finally I've done a lot of work with the actions so right clicking brings up all available FM options, also a lot more available in the actions dropdown for clubs, competitions, nations and people

• SI Staff
maybe this might help you

You can delete the preferences and cache from the library folder, Steam does write to these foldesr. However they are hidden if you are using OSX Lion - you have to make it show by opening the terminal and typing the following

chflags nohidden ~/Library/

This will allow you to see your library and delete the caches. However the simple way around is to disable the "use skin cache" tick box in the preferences panel - this has completely resolved the problem.

http://www.fmscout.com/q-3576-Warning-did-not-find-font-resource-fontshelveticaneueots.html

Thanks a lot. But I'm a french native speaker..and I'm not sure to get the tip well.

Where to type the command line; if you could add a screenshot it would be perfect..If you can't no worries.

So if I got it well..all I need to do before trying my skin is to make sure that the option cache is disabled; don't I?

Thanks a lot for your help..

• SI Staff
Another update done, please delete the previous skin before applying the update

Changed the board confidence page so it shows all options available in FM

Changed the finances page to show more

Fixed the annoying problem with the pitch not appearance for some people

Changed the staff page to seperate first team, reserve and youth staff like the standard skin

And finally I've done a lot of work with the actions so right clicking brings up all available FM options, also a lot more available in the actions dropdown for clubs, competitions, nations and people

So Jack, first congratulate for your work. I wanted to advertise that I'm trying to make a dark skin based on yours..as plenty of people get headache by using a base skin. I hope it's not a matter to do so. Let me now if it's ok please, as main part of the work is yours and that I'd like to share my dark skin once I'll succeed to make it work. Of course I'll tell your name if I do so.

• SI Staff

Jack I wanted to advertise that I may have succeed to create that FMC dark skin; I'm going to upload the beta version in the forum.

Unfortunatly everytime I try to change the folder name, my tester team have the Helvetica bug, so I had to keep your folder name. I edited skin name, comments and authors but I keep your name there.

Is it ok so?

Just upload it and tell me if I need to change smthg.

thanks for eveything.

Edit:it seems that as soon as I change something in the config.xml (name, descritption) the skin doesn't work. Is it ok to you if, as long as I don't find an answer to that trouble, the folder get the same name than yours/

If you have any idea how to fix it please let me know on my topic.

Good news, done a little work on the skin again, new update is ready

Fixed deadline day bar

Fixed UIDs in the titlebar

Fixed competition headline page

Decreased font size on scout reports

Removed duplicate subscribe button on clubs

th_JackElleker_NewsInbox-2.pngth_EnglishPremierDivision_NewsHeadlines.pngth_JackElleker_NewsInbox-3.png

Thanks for the skin and updates, very nice work in very quick time! Does this update correct the Runtime Errors reported in the new Beta?

Probably not, didn't even know there were any runtime errors?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/322202-Run-time-errors...

I have updated to the latest beta and I suffered these errors only while using FMC Skin (it worked fine on 1st beta btw). I have just updated to the latest FMC skin and so far I have successfully played one game without a crash. I'll keep you posted.

Skin updated

Added coaching qualifications to staff overview

Added button to look at previous scout reports

Player training page appearance improved

Small player profile fix

Added more buttons to the top of the inbox

Added more options to inbox filter

Removed View News button from inbox as it did nothing

Fixed newspaper so gradient covers full width

I have a question which is a little off topic. i know how to upload screenshots. i use image shack. but when i upload them to this site in a post they show up as a link. how do i get them to just show up in a post as a image?

Archived