Your biggest ever win(s) / most bizzare result(s)

Usually if I ever go, say, 3 or 4-0 up at half-time, I give team talk "sensational" and then usually, like players often do in real life, the team comes out and doesn't appear to put as much effort in, and the scoreline remains the same.

Not in this case :D.

Weird one in FM 2007.

I was playing Valencia in the Super Cup, and I didn't really care if I won so I played reserves. Needless to say, I was dominated (they were a good team!) and was down 4-0 at half time. Valencia, for some reason, used all 3 of their subs early and then their goalkeeper, Enyeama, was sent off. They put David Villa in goal which made no sense because he was on a hattrick. I scored with every shot on target and tied the game at 4-4. Then, they decided to put Jermaine Pennant in goal and he actually made a few saves, but I won 8-4 with 8 second-half goals. That was a weird game. Unfortunately, I uninstalled FM2007 so I can never watch it again :( .

I beat Chelsea with Liverpool once, Torres scored all the goals in the same way - it was strange - i had torres as a loan striker with 3 AMC's with Farrows - as the AMC's ran forward the DC's of chelsea marked them giving torres a clear path every time!!

Last night I was playing as Swindon (season 2, in the championship) and i got a 0-0 draw against Arsenal at the emirates - I saved the game and went to bed before the home replay :D

Played Staines in the FA Cup 4th Qual Round a couple of days ago (3 seasons ago) and beat them 12-0 - my biggest score in 15+ years of playing CM/FM.

I was then drawn away to Staines in the FA Trophy later that season - beat them 8-0

Next season I got Staines again in the FA Cup - went 5-0 up and managed to draw 5-5 - won the replay 6-0

whilst the game was processing some results on my game i noticed a very weird one. Norwich winning 6-1 in a league game. Can't remember the opposition. But the weird thing about it was All six of Norwich's goals were scored by Huckerby...from the penalty spot!

Saw a post like this in another forum - Tactics, I think.

If you want a player to do what Torres did in this game, just use FMM to up his fitness to something like 3240. He appears on the screen to be at 35% fitness but runs around like a supercharged Roadrunner. Quite funny.

Incidentally, when I built Leeds into a powerhouse again, around 2014, I beat Barca 10-1, but only in pre-season. Best result outside of that was as Chelski beating Man City 9-0 in the prem. Man City were in 2nd, I was in 3rd.

On FM07 I had a 16-0 win over Sutton United but that was pre-season, my best game on 08 has been my Forest vs Sunderland match in my first season in the PL. I went 4-2 up with 10 minutes to go before giving away a penalty and conceeding 2 soft goals in the space on 2 minutes, I sent 4 up front and got a 5-5 draw, brilliant entertainment :D

If you want a player to do what Torres did in this game, just use FMM to up his fitness to something like 3240. He appears on the screen to be at 35% fitness but runs around like a supercharged Roadrunner. Quite funny.

Funny thing is though I didn't do that. Just incredible really. I'd want him tested for drugs if that happened in rl! :p

Just taken over a newly promoted German 2nd div team with next to no squad. Did the best I could to scrape together a half decent team of freebies and bargains and was delighted to win my first game in charge in the German Cup against Schalke (5-4!!). Maybe things won't be so bad?

Next game is against Bochum in the league and I lose 9-0!!

My Thurrock team played Rochdale in the first game of the season in the Conference..I wasn't expecting much. 10 minutes in my keeper got sent off, I had no goalie on the bench, so put one of my centre backs in goal. I wasn't playing a strange formation or anything, just 3-4-2, but he must have been a terrible goalie, because we lost 12-2.

Archived