The 3rd Annual FMCU Awards - Cast Your Votes Now!

Deisler26

We are so very nearly at the time for the annual FMCU Awards and excitement has been building this year!

2011 Winners

Best FMCU Poster - rancer890

Best FMCU Thread Name - Stats Are Like Miniskirts; They Give You Good Ideas, But Hide The Important Things - Cougar2010

Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career - IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products - hrbfcrule

Best FMCU Under the Radar Award - Flamers

Best FMCU Career - dafuge on tour - dafuge

Best FMCU Journeyman Career - dafuge on tour - dafuge

Best FMCU Team - Messina - SnakeXe

These were last year's winners and you too could join this pantheon of greats! The rules are simple, PM me your votes for the categories above by 2nd Sept and we shall do the awards soon after!

This year, our newest award will be for 'Best FMCU Concept' thread. This will reward those who are a little different. Whether they are following a system, a managerial path or merely just acting up.. sorry, I mean out, this award will be sat nicely on their mantelpiece!

Good luck and enjoy!!!

I struggled with coming up for someone for Under the Radar and Concept and as for the others I generally struggled because there were so many which I could have put.

Oh of course! I forgot it's new to FMCU as I'd seen it in CSE before. Damnit now I have to change my vote, sorry Deisler!

Now you guys mention it... I was thinking of it more as a group activity than someone's career. My choices pretty much finalised since mid-morning, not quite sending off yet to be sure.

Sent mine off now, had it sorted much earlier but wanted to wait and be sure I was happy with my choices. Not been a great year for thread names really, though there were a few reasonable ones to choose from.

There were some good ones earlier in the year (I liked "I'm Just Flamers From The Bloc"). "O(ther) Verona" was quite good from the more recent ones.

I completely forgot about that thread.

Sent mine in :) Some more difficult than others, but I could have easily short-listed at least three for each award.

Due to my recent lack of activity over the summer, I've nominated threads that have been active since at least Christmas, as I've been more involved with them and are more memorable to me. Apologies for those good threads since- if I haven't already, I will get round to reading them all eventually! :)

Sent mine in :) Some more difficult than others, but I could have easily short-listed at least three for each award.

I know, most categories have quite a few potential winners so even when it was a close choice I'm not too worried about my picks.

Struggling on "Under The Radar" myself.

Mine went to someone who had a thread running before a corrupted save I believe and used to post regular in mine & your thread but hasnt been on the forums that often lately.

Archived