Most Enjoyable Long Term Career

bazblock

Most Enjoyable Long Term Game  

432 members have voted

1. 1. Most Enjoyable Long Term Game

• 1 year later...

Other: Southampton

They're gonna be tough to play next year, but this year I've made it to 2015, have won 3 straight Champions Leagues, Premier Leagues and every other trophy imaginable. I am now turning it into the challenge of winning with just English players. A question for everyone, if I have a regen from Brazil who's gained English nationality, should I count that as part of my English squad. I actually have a few players who qualify like that.

Other: Southampton

They're gonna be tough to play next year, but this year I've made it to 2015, have won 3 straight Champions Leagues, Premier Leagues and every other trophy imaginable. I am now turning it into the challenge of winning with just English players. A question for everyone, if I have a regen from Brazil who's gained English nationality, should I count that as part of my English squad. I actually have a few players who qualify like that.

I think if they play the England then it's fine, if they play for their native country then I'd say no. imo.

I think Villa are my favourite save. Built an INSANELY great squad and are now the richest club in the world and I'm looking for my 2nd clean sweep in a row this season. next step is a new stadium.. once i get that I'll look for a new club on the same save..hopefully by then Celtic will be managerless and i can do the same for the Bhoys.

Not Joking But Notts County They Now In Prem ;) Got promoted in 3 outta 4 seasons to get to prem. complete diffo team obvious and ive edited it so sven is director of football there :p they also had 10mil from the start to help me get goin

Blyth has been my best and longest. even though i only got to 2018.

Managed to get them to league 1 playoffs but lost in the final. The only real bad point about them is the stadium. the board say the council will not approve a bigger stadium so you are limited to a 4,000 stadium which obviously doesn't bag you any money.

Other, Lazio.

Bringing back Lazio to their former glory in the '90s was alot of fun. The economic problems in the first two seasons was a healty experience after games with Tottenham and so on. It only lasted for 7 years though before I moved on to Espanyol. I plan to go back to Lazio in the future though when they're no longer invincible.

Oxford by a mile :) I'm in 2015 and challenging for europe this season. Got 4 promotions in 5 years using mostly the same squad. Strong squad now and the club is the 6th best in the Premier league. Only problem is the small stadium, atm it at around 18,000 capacity. :(

Other:

Newcastle United. Currently in my 4th season and loving every minute of it. Despite having millions to spend many top-class players don't want to join.

Agreed. I got to my 7th season with them and at the mo my media prediction spot is "3rd". Having Torres there due to Liverpool going bankrupt is a plus though :). I'll go back to it soon but I want to try Barca out atm.

So: Other - Newcastle.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived