Takeovers

At the end of my 3rd season with West Ham a consortium took over with Sullivan and Brady going but Gold continuing as a Director. Bit touch and go if I would keep my job as Luigi Di Canio was attending all games and saying he wanted the job but a 5th placed finish and european qualification probably saved me. Have been given a 21 million transfer budget but it isn't Man City there isn't really much more money than there was before the takeover.

• 3 weeks later...
I (Basingstoke Town) got taken over two weeks into my save by ex-FA chairman David Sheepshanks. No plans to invest, won't extend the scouting range and generally isn't interested in the club. Others who have started with Basingstoke seem to be getting taken over almost as soon as they begin, either by the aforementioned Sheepshanks or Steve Gibson.

I think this may be wrongly researched as Rafi Razzak, the original (and real life) chairman has no plans to sell the club in real life - in fact he has plans to build them a new ground. So I'm not sure if this is a research error?

i am also going as basingstoke as i used pick a club for me as a long term save.

no takeover yet for myself. 2 failed ones and into february.

intetresting though how some come through and others fail.

im awaited with baited breath to see what happens on my save.

I had quite an amusing one.

I created a new team in the BSN, (or activated them as they were in database still) for Leeds City FC. All is going well climbing up the leagues so a takeover was inevitable, but who should this be who has taken over my club ? It's only bloody Peter Risdale!!! He's not splashing the cash unfortunately.

No team on my save has been taken over by a tycoon yet. PSV Eindhoven were subject to one but it eventually failed after about two months of "will he won't he" from some Greek dude. Xerev in La Liga, season two, are currently subject to a tycoon takeover, too, and have been promised lots of money to spend if it succeeds. It could be interesting to see how a smaller club would use the money and whether or not it can rise in the table.

Will keep you posted on that one.

£13million to spend and £65k wages left currently, probably a lot more in the summer. Would make an interesting job taking them to the big time.

thijsdeboernewsinbox2.png

Also Cartagena in the Liga Adelante have a tycoon, currently £15million to spend and £450k in wages left.

And this is there squad, excellent squad for the league, I'd might have given it a shot if the badge wasn't so disgusting ;)

fccartagenasquadplayers.png

Unfortunetly it's from June 27th as that's the earliest save I have so you've missed a bit of dealing but still, should do.

Budgets for Peterborough are:

Play offs - £15.5million / £240k p/w

Promation/Winner - £15.5million / £275k p/w

The club is currently spending £163,757 on wages.

LINK - didn't realize it was such a huge file to download though, sorry about that. I have quite a few leagues

Everton became the new Man City on my Villa save after being taken over at the end of the first season. They finished with a very mediocre mid table finish and are now challengers for the title about 6-7 months later after spending almost £100M in the 2012 summer window, acquiring the likes of Rossi, Vidal and Chyrgrynski (sp?)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I click on a league to subscribe to it and then Manage Subscriptions and untick every box apart from Events. Then you'll get every one of them.

Ive done this however i get all the transfers aswell, is there anyway to turn that off?

Archived