Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should change my statement. I dont like girls with lots of tattoo's. The odd one is ok, but when someone like Fearne Cotton who has numerous and they arent nice it doesnt do it for me.

Love women with tattoos I have 7 tattoos myself, women with that many tattoos do it for me. Seen a woman with a tattoos of a devils face around her privates, I am sure you can imagine where the mouth of the devil opened.

What do you have if you dont mind me asking?

Always fancied one, but i always said i wouldnt unless it was something i really wanted.

I always said if I got tattoo's that I would get sleeves on my arms but I wouldnt because of the job I do/train for where I would get my arse kicked. One over my shoulder/arm I wouldnt mind, but I am petrified of needles.

What do you have if you dont mind me asking?

Always fancied one, but i always said i wouldnt unless it was something i really wanted.

Chinese symbol of death on my forearm.

My name in Chinese on my other forearm.

A yin-yan also on my forearm.

A black panther ripping from my skin on the top of my arm.

A skull with a tribal background on top of my other arm.

Lead singer of the Doors(Jim Morrison for those who do not know) on my chest.

A face split down the middle so half is Jesus and the other half is Satan also on my chest.

I had the Chinese ones translated by my mate before I went, I think I can trust him.

I take it your a metal man yourself then?

To a certain extent yes I love Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Metallica, Korn and Monster Magnet but I also love older rock music and psychedelic rock like the Doors and Jefferson Airplane.

Metallica are ok, some of their earlier stuff was brilliant, but they have been rubbish for at least 5 years now!

I ashamedly like my emo quite a bit now a days, bands like Anberlin, Taking Back Sunday, and most PCG stuff like Saosin, Emarosa, stuff like that.

I only listen to Metallica's older stuff, I find I have to listen to their cover of So What at least once a day.

Monster Magnet :cool:.

Metallica changed completely when they released Load & Reload. Stuff like Enter Sandman, One etc are fantastic.

Lead singer of Monster Magnet has the best rock voice of all time.

Lead singer of Monster Magnet has the best rock voice of all time.

Paul Rodgers for me. Love Free & Bad Company.

Im right into Mastodon at the moment. Crack The Skye is one of my favourite albums in recent memory.

So am i, bv sometimes in life you just man up and get on with it.

Im getting better with them. Like I can handle an injection now when I wouldnt have been able to 5 years ago, but for something like a tattoo I wouldnt be able to.

It was incredible, they had the stage set up so there were two kinda podiums sticking out the front of the stage with huge fans and spot lights at the front of them, so each time the guitarists went to rip a solo they would stand on these bits and kinda look like metal gods!

Best overall gig I have ever seen was Rage Against The Machine at Download 2010. The sound was perfect and they performed fantastic. Really brilliant gig and it came just after the whole X-Factor thing so it was even more special :D.

My favourite gig in terms of guitarist/vocalist who I love was Slash & Myles Kennedy at Download 2010 and last year in Stoke.

Best overall gig I have ever seen was Rage Against The Machine at Download 2010. The sound was perfect and they performed fantastic. Really brilliant gig and it came just after the whole X-Factor thing so it was even more special :D.

My favourite gig in terms of guitarist/vocalist who I love was Slash & Myles Kennedy at Download 2010 and last year in Stoke.

My best was August 10th/11th 1996, Knebworth, Oasis, Chemical Bros, Prodigy, Ocean Colour Scene, Manic Streeth Preachers and Bootleg Beatles

Cheryl Cole - Fit

Adele - Fat

Underage sex/Pedo JOKES - Funny

Tattoos - Don't have any but the odd one can look nice.

Gigs - My favourite was either Kosheen or The Enemy (Rock City) or Paramore (Download). I tend to get pretty drunk & a lot of them are a bit of a blur.

And on that note, it's almost time to finish work. Second coat of paint on my bedroom radiator, cut my hair, bath, then beer. :thup:

On a selfish note i wish i'd started posting updates in there ages ago. I use to do updates here in the GPTG, but your posts get lost amongst all the other **** and probably dont even get read.

I used to enjoy your updates Tom, think the Chelsea thread was generally good for that to be honest.

Metallica are ok, some of their earlier stuff was brilliant, but they have been rubbish for at least 5 years now!

I ashamedly like my emo quite a bit now a days, bands like Anberlin, Taking Back Sunday, and most PCG stuff like Saosin, Emarosa, stuff like that.

Haven't listened to them for ages now, Jonny Craig's voice is awesome! Always preferred Dance Gavin Dance though. PCG??

_____

Favourite gig was Alexisonfire, they were my favourite band and just after my favourite album of theirs came out. Went with a couple of mates who were also big fans and stayed the night in Birmingham afterwards, was great.

Cool, would you like to promote Chisora? Despite all the trouble and him losing three in a row he is the most talked about at the moment.

No we are close friends with Haye. He'd not leave Warren anyway.

Has MMA made any difference to boxing? It's always compared to it but I am not sure they have the same audiences.

UFC gets massive figures and make a fair bit of money but nowhere near the scale of boxing big events though. Boxing events generate like 10x more money for the big fights. I think the highest UFC have made from TV is £12 million and boxing is like £160+ million.

I used to enjoy your updates Tom, think the Chelsea thread was generally good for that to be honest.

Oh no the Chelsea thread was/is fine.

I stopped posting updates on my Chelsea save because I started a thread in the Careers section of the forum and I couldn't be be bothered to do both.

UFC gets massive figures and make a fair bit of money but nowhere near the scale of boxing big events though. Boxing events generate like 10x more money for the big fights. I think the highest UFC have made from TV is £12 million and boxing is like £160+ million.

Wish SI would do a boxing management game...