Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yours and Tom's.

I won't be starting a thread, because I always get bored of the save if I do. Started unemployed and got a job with a Russian First Division Side. Released a fair few players and now I only have 18 players. Although 4 of those are out injured or suspended, 2 more may well be joining them as I've just picked up 2 more in a game that I won 2-1. Roll on August the 1st when 4 or 5 players should hopefully join.

I'd love to be able to have the patience to write up about my save, but with my working shifts changing, my FM time has been reduced significantly. The forums don't help and whilst I love posting in GPTG, it's also my downfall as I see someone start a save as someone so I want to do the same. Same for buying players as well. So yeah, the less time I spend on the forums, will hopefully ignite me back into a decent save, I haven't had one since FM10 with Scunthorpe.

I don't reckon it'll last long unless I really enjoy it. As soon as the new update is out, I'll probably end up starting as Forest as they should be an interesting challenge on the new update.

I have to say, my career save has been one of the most enjoyable saves I have ever had on any FM/CM series.

Reading your thread amongst a couple of others made me get back into the Career Forum, hadn't posted in there for awhile. Although my latest save may be lost now, stupid computers.

Reading your thread amongst a couple of others made me get back into the Career Forum, hadn't posted in there for awhile. Although my latest save may be lost now, stupid computers.

I wasnt much of a poster in the FMCU but since I have started my save I tend to more than in the GPTG. Really enjoy reading other people's threads.

Adele - is she alright or just a bit fat? Discuss.....

Would much rather listen to her than **** like Rhianna and the rest of the **** that gets forced down our throats, but yes, bit chunky.

I wasnt much of a poster in the FMCU but since I have started my save I tend to more than in the GPTG. Really enjoy reading other people's threads.

On a selfish note i wish i'd started posting updates in there ages ago. I use to do updates here in the GPTG, but your posts get lost amongst all the other **** and probably dont even get read.

Then there is the fact that some of the threads, (namely the United and Liverpools ones), are so cliquey that when you ask for advice or even post anything remotely interesting you just get totally ignored.

I hate people. *sad face*

On a selfish note i wish i'd started posting updates in there ages ago. I use to do updates here in the GPTG, but your posts get lost amongst all the other **** and probably dont even get read.

Then there is the fact that some of the threads, (namely the United and Liverpools ones), are so cliquey that when you ask for advice or even post anything remotely interesting you just get totally ignored.

I hate people. *sad face*

I hate that about the Liverpool thread. Obviously never been in the United one but I get so annoyed in the Liverpool one. Would really love to do the Liverpool thread because they are continuesly ****, but I think I would lose interest in it because of how cliquey it is.

For ****s sake NF you dont have to set yourself age limitations. My girlfriend is 28, three and a half years older than me.

Im 23 and my girlfriend is 28. I like to remind her that her birthday is before mine and next year she turns 30 and I will only be 24 :lol:.

So about 16 then?

No :mad:. I'm 19, so either 18 or 20.

For ****s sake NF you dont have to set yourself age limitations. My girlfriend is 28, three and a half years older than me.

It doesn't feel right to me. I don't know why but going out with a girl that is 2 or more years older or younger is just wrong.

Im 23 and my girlfriend is 28. I like to remind her that her birthday is before mine and next year she turns 30 and I will only be 24 :lol:.

Like I said, it just doesn't feel right.

No :mad:. I'm 19, so either 18 or 20.

It doesn't feel right to me. I don't know why but going out with a girl that is 2 or more years older or younger is just wrong.

Like I said, it just doesn't feel right.

I like getting reactions out of people :D.

I have to say that now I wouldnt go out with a girl who is aged 19. When I was with my ex I think we broke up when I was 20 and she was 18. I know all people are different but she was so immature. Wouldnt go down that road again, and the older I get the more I wouldnt. Happier going out with an older lassy!!!

If there is grass on the wicket, let's play cricket!

Over the legal age, obviously... *safety wink*

Tis the saying Im used to :D.

Nothing wrong with Adele, I prefer women built properly than these skinny bints that everyone seems to fancy they disgust me.

You mean the girls a lot of people aspire to be because of media pressure? Yeah I hate them to. Need a bit of meat on the bones.

You mean the girls a lot of people aspire to be because of media pressure? Yeah I hate them to. Need a bit of meat on the bones.

Exactly those types. Even Cheryl Cole I can't stand, she is pretty I will admit that but she is terribly underweight.

No way should people set age limits, I don't believe people that say they have them when it comes to sex. At the end of the day if you are 18 and a stupidly fit 40 year old tries to get you in bed, if you say no based on age there is something wrong with you.

God Cheryl Cole, i cannot stand her, nothing but a little Gordie mink with money, ugly as hell as well!!

I agree with you guys, i dont particularly find Adele attractive, but i like the fact she is not anorexic and doesnt give a **** about people saying she is fat. Same as that quine Beth Ditto.

What I cant stand about the way people go on about Cheryl Cole is that everyone goes on about how gorgeous she is, but before she got fame she was an ugly little troll. I dont find her attractive, but without money she would still be a skanky chav.

I don't find it funny. There's jokes and then there's being extremely sick that you should be locked away and never be let out again.

Yes I do get wound up easily and I don't find jokes funny much. But that's not the point. You shouldn't joke about something like what Gizmo said. It's just plain wrong :mad:.

You'd seriously put people in prison for life for cracking a joke?

You've never lived.

Must be a Scottish thing.

If you cannot laugh at something you take it far too seriously. Pedo jokes may be a bit close to the edge but they still have their place.

I agree I love offensive jokes, the sicker the better.