Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Shabby

adjective, shab·bi·er, shab·bi·est.

1.impaired by wear, use, etc.; worn: shabby clothes.

2.showing conspicuous signs of wear or neglect: The rooms on the upper floors of the mansion had a rather shabby appearance, as if they had not been much in use of late.

3.wearing worn clothes or having a slovenly or unkempt appearance: a shabby person.

4.run-down, seedy, or dilapidated: a shabby hotel.

5.meanly ungenerous or unfair; contemptible, as persons, actions, etc.: shabby behavior.

-------------

**** off, I'm not in the mood.

Maybe read the full comment;

In the sentence not to shabby. It means you're ok. Take that as you will.....

You seem to be concentrating on the word rather than the senetence SRL used.

I see its Toms time of the month again. If you're not in the mood **** off and don't post.

Sorry to hear that but we all have our problems as your location points out. And again if things are that bad don't bring them onto here.

Good grief. If you don't want me to divulge what is up, then don't prompt me with some dumbass remark about it being my "time of the month". :D

Your cat died?

I don't like cats.

Man Utd arent playing though :headscratch:.

In fact, FM crashed (the first time I think), and I was concerned that my save wouldn't reload. I also hadn't backed it up since September 24th, before I joined Inter!! Thankfully it did load up though.

So you have quite a bit of data lost? The possibility of a crash is why I save my game after every match.

No as I've only been on it a bit tonight. Went back to early June 3rd when I was only at June 26th.

Would have been gutted had it not loaded up.

Purefun, given that the beta version of the game will be available in about 9-10 days and that the demo will be available in about 17-18 days, maybe you should open the ''Take your pick'' thread for people to start picking teams to make guides for them. Just an idea! :D

Beta version and the demo will have the same DB as the full game, so no problems in that sense.

Busy als always. Like it like that though.

You still doing that wiki thing?

Yes and still looking for writers for the wiki to make sure that the info on it is accurate and up-to-date.