Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you should put a bet on it. I'm actually being nice considering how you have played so far this season.

Liverpool haven't really played bad they just fail to take their chances, they should have beat us by a similar score to their win at Norwich.

I think we are on TV against Man City tomorrow, that could be bad.

I'm out tomorrow at about half 8 in the morning as I have to go into town and look at getting a new phone and a few other things. Then I have to go to the City Ground to get some Forest shirts, possibly a season ticket should they still be selling them and then when I come home I have to go up to Morrisons to get my last wage packet which the personnel manager wouldn't give to my mum despite her saying she would. Then I'm going round to my grandads and he'll give me a lift to Halfords. I may pop in Sports World and Matalan in the process if he's not in a rush.

Then I'm off out tomorrow night at 7.

Liverpool haven't really played bad they just fail to take their chances, they should have beat us by a similar score to their win at Norwich.

I dare say our defence has been worse than our forward line this season.

just got around pre-ordering the new fm for £26,99

dont really understand ppl who say computer games are expensive, you'd spend more money on a night out drinking ffs

Love me games.

Antoine know THE releasedate for Rome2?

I felt like it, my body decided to shut down :(

Welcome back mister. Tom missed you.

SRL, shabby can mean to things. People round my neck of the woods sometimes say, "not to shabby". But they can also say, "it was shabby". Therefore two meanings which means both of you have no point whatsoever :thup:.

Reading that back, it seems I have no point either :(. Either way, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

I'm tired.

Shabby

adjective, shab·bi·er, shab·bi·est.

1.impaired by wear, use, etc.; worn: shabby clothes.

2.showing conspicuous signs of wear or neglect: The rooms on the upper floors of the mansion had a rather shabby appearance, as if they had not been much in use of late.

3.wearing worn clothes or having a slovenly or unkempt appearance: a shabby person.

4.run-down, seedy, or dilapidated: a shabby hotel.

5.meanly ungenerous or unfair; contemptible, as persons, actions, etc.: shabby behavior.

-------------

**** off, I'm not in the mood.