Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro evolution Any good this year?

Way much better then the previous 4 releases for sure. Download the second (final) demo and give it a try. I played the final game on PS3 and it's quite improved compared to the demos. I'm just about to order it for PC.

SRL88: I cant really agree with you on that it have been a good weekend in terms of sports, Roma lost to Juve, Athletic lost to Real Sociedad and Leksand lost against Mora (the last one is probably the most horrible part)

We actually won a game and Fletcher scored yet again.

Purefun - Mignolet had a good game today supposed to have made one world class save.

Of course he did, he belgian you see. :cool:

Way much better then the previous 4 releases for sure. Download the second (final) demo and give it a try. I played the final game on PS3 and it's quite improved compared to the demos. I'm just about to order it for PC.

Will do that, thx.

PES was much better on PS2 than PS3. The gameplay was much smoother.

Loved it on PS2.

What a brilliant Ryder Cup :cool:.

Colsaerts. :cool:

Sorry, but i just can't get on board with golf. I can't see the excitement of watching a little white ball fly through the sky.

Did you watch any of it?

SRL88: I cant really agree with you on that it have been a good weekend in terms of sports, Roma lost to Juve, Athletic lost to Real Sociedad and Leksand lost against Mora (the last one is probably the most horrible part)

Erm.....ok!!

Colsaerts. :cool:

Poulter :cool:.

Purefun, I dont really know why you did not abuse your moderator power to sneak edit his post, rather then to edit the quote like a normal mortal would do

as long as it stay on a friendly banter level and in this thread I dont really think it would be to much of a problem :)