Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will be in the exact same boat from now on :thup:.

As the quack gave you some Zantac?

You can also do things yourself to help repair it btw by eating things like natural yogurt, Non-DGL Licorice, bananas, tuna, sardines, mackrel and salmon etc.

As the quack gave you some Zantac?

You can also do things yourself to help repair it btw by eating things like natural yogurt, Non-DGL Licorice, bananas, tuna, sardines, mackrel and salmon etc.

He gave me some tablets, but the name is long and I wouldnt even want to hazard a guess at spelling it.

Bolds make me sick to be honest. I actually cant touch banana's. The texture is awful :thdn:. The rest I eat plenty of though :thup:.

That's pretty good, my place shuts down for a week in Easter, one week in August and two weeks for xmas and we get 10 days whenever we want them. I hated it at first but 10 days is enough for me to take of when I want to do something.

GD really is going to get bit special now isn't it? One of my current favourites is 21st October Release Date, or something like that. And despite SRL telling the OP that until SI announce it on the forums, not to take any retailers dates. Yet he still asks :lol:.

That reminds me, I need to download it from Steam ready. Well pre-order it I mean.

Just read the match thread in the Football Forum for the Liverpool - United game. Christ there are some special posts in there. :D

There are indeed. Tony7's posts alongside Andrew_ really amuse me.

GD really is going to get bit special now isn't it? One of my current favourites is 21st October Release Date, or something like that. And despite SRL telling the OP that until SI announce it on the forums, not to take any retailers dates. Yet he still asks :lol:.

A personal favourite of mine was about a week ago. OP goes 'cant sign players on loan. The option is greyed out'. I replied 'maybe you're outside of the transfer window :eek:'. His reply, 'oh yeah'.

Why not? Most people I know like to have their birthday off. For me, I always usually go out, so that's why I'll have a few days off. This year, my birthday falls in the middle of the holiday year. So having it off seems logical. I can then have another few weeks as and when. Depending on what the ruling is, I may look at booking 4 day holidays instead. So booking Mon & Tues or a Thurs & Fri to go with my weekend. Then, I'll get more weeks off.

To be fair I'd book a week off around my birthday if my work didn't shut down. I like to go out and get really drunk and usually go away for a few days with the missus somewhere.

I'd rather keep my holidays for vaguely important things.

Like what? Having a break from work when you want is important.