Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome NF :brock:.

Haha, I did say thank you the other day. They actually said in the interview that they were really impressed with how thorough I was with the application form and did I receive any help. I just said a mate said go through all the key points and relate it to the current job I did. I didn't add anything to it like you said though.

Good game of football in the Bernabeu tonight. But once you go 2-1 up with five minutes to go, you have to win.

Yeah I was disappointed.

2012 is officially the ******** year on record for my family. So much has gone wrong.

What happened mate?

Hoping the Mother is ok *fingers crossed*

Believe it or not it was my sister. She got rushed to hospital Sunday morning as she crushed right side of her heart due to having 3 centimetres of blood in the sac of her heart. It was an infection that shes had for 2 months that caused it. They reckon if she had gone to sleep that night she'd have never woke up. So been down in Scarborough last few days while they drain her heart etc. Hopefully she's over the worse of it now though.

Believe it or not it was my sister. She got rushed to hospital Sunday morning as she crushed right side of her heart due to having 3 centimetres of blood in the sac of her heart. It was an infection that shes had for 2 months that caused it. They reckon if she had gone to sleep that night she'd have never woke up. So been down in Scarborough last few days while they drain her heart etc. Hopefully she's over the worse of it now though.

Scarborough Hospital is horrible. Hope your sister is ok.

Scarborough Hospital is horrible. Hope your sister is ok.

When my mum had blood clot and heart attacks they were great. They saved my sisters life Sunday and I had my daughter there in April and not had a single issue with them.

Yes, that's what it is. :brock:

What is it you're looking forward to?

When my mum had blood clot and heart attacks they were great. They saved my sisters life Sunday and I had my daughter there in April and not had a single issue

Thats good, glad to see some people get treated well. My wife gave birth to my son there and the nurses were really bad mannered.

Welcome. We don't like newbies in here. :brock:

And Cleon, SRL had it the right; the return of Champions League football at Old Trafford.

What's the point of getting excited, you can't win it :D

Long time lurker of this forum but now is as good a time as any for my first post considering Shane_Byram has done the same.

So yea, how is everyone?

Welcome :)

Welcome :)

Cheers. :)

DBurns is accepted due to the fact that he has posted in my career thread.

Been a while since I've read your thread actually, must take a look and see how you're getting on!

Don't blame me :)

I'm not blaming you, if anything I'm glad you did post! :)

Having to sleep downstairs with the mrs because she is a soft *****. There was a pretty big spider in our room which I tried to get and it fell down the back of our wardrobe. Literally cant see it now so she wants to sleep downstairs, meaning I have to also :thdn:.

Having to sleep downstairs with the mrs because she is a soft *****. There was a pretty big spider in our room which I tried to get and it fell down the back of our wardrobe. Literally cant see it now so she wants to sleep downstairs, meaning I have to also :thdn:.

The mrs really? Are you sure about that? :D

The mrs really? Are you sure about that? :D

Cheeky git.

You should have locked her up in that room so she could deal with her problems. ;)

I think she would break the door down and murder me to be honest.