Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Man studying so expensive. :(

So glad I started my course when I did. £1800 for 2 years where as if I started this year it was £2500 per year.

Thats effective dealing with her major problem I'd say.

Watch it sonshine.

Man studying so expensive. :(

8k a year for the course, around 4k a year for the accommodation and then food bills and things on top of that, worked it out and I have about £50 a week to live off, which doesn't sound too bad, luckily I've had a decent job for the past year and a half since I left college.

What's flying you up mean? dog of cold water, what's a dog? Some sort of big tub I expect?

Yeah, sorry probably should have explained. Using the forklift to fly me onto the racking. Yeah, a dog is a cardboard/plastic holder. They may not do anything, but knowing what they're like, it's quite possible they'll try something however big or small it could be.

Yeah, sorry probably should have explained. Using the forklift to fly me onto the racking. Yeah, a dog is a cardboard/plastic holder. They may not do anything, but knowing what they're like, it's quite possible they'll try something however big or small it could be.

A few years a go at my work someone went into someone else's lunch box and took out their meat pie, scooped all the meat out and replaced it with dog food.

Anyone ever tried editing competitions into FM? It's a real pain, trying to create a World Champions League along with a cup winners cup and a secondary Europa league style competition. Keep running into multiple problems like Barcelona qualifying for every competition. I can see why there's only a few people that release edited leagues.