Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

What have you done? :D

I accepted a bid for one of my better players (not Marques) in the belief that it was a very good offer. I woke up this morning, had seen that I accepted the bid and thought 'what the **** was I doing' :lol:. Luckily I got the chance to reject the bid when it came to the player accepting the offer.

I was going to. But, where I was working, some wore it and others didn't. The girls in my part of the office, one was wearing trackie shorts and a hoodie I'm sure. I was going to wear trousers, shirt and tie. If it's too much I can take the tie off. I need to go and get some new shirts and maybe some new trousers and possibly some new ties. I love ties. I have about 6 already :D.

This really is something that should have been sorted out at the interview stage.

Still, I would go with trousers and a shirt, sod the tie, if you need one then so what? You got the job already, no getti g fired on the first day for no tie.

One other thing. Go on the YouTube or something and find the boxing match - sergio marteniez verses chavez junior. Watch the whole fight. You will then love boxing.

God, I am really getting beyond the need of a new job now. There is a complete lack of teaching vacancies up here and there is no point in me looking for a job outside of the area I want to work in. So annoying.

Does anyone have an idea how to find the researchers of the teams for FM?

Are they on here, is there a list of them? Was wondering in the blue square prem, if you have a guy for each team or just the whole league.

BSP upwards they have ones for each team. BSN/BSS downwards it's more divisional with helpers. What team are you looking for?

For the interview I wore a full suit and shoes. I'll wear pretty much the same for my first day and if I get told I don't need the tie, I'll take it off. If I get told I can wear jeans I may choose to do so. I do actually prefer to wear a shirt and tie tbh.

Morrisons :D. I don't think I will stay. This manager was like, I had a mate that worked at the uni and he got made redundant. They're scared, and rightly they should be. If they had taken me seriously and promoted me back in March when my old supervisor left, I'd be running that department as a manager now. But, they haven't, and when you don't take something/someone seriously and something potentially better comes along, they move on. I've told them that there waste will be massive next week and the week after as there isn't a manager, supervisor or me on there and no one else will show any interest.

How long is your notice?

One week. Handed it in on Friday, 2 hours or so after I was offered the job :D. It came as a shock to everyone as they thought I was Morrisons through and through. Finish on Friday at 4 and that's me. I'm going to make a quick trip to Asda to have a look at some shirts and ties. Then I'll message my mate tomorrow and see if he fancies going town Saturday daytime just for a catch up and then Sunday, I may see if my dad can take me to Matalan to have a look at some more shirts. I'll also ask him to see if he can drive me round the uni campus if it's open so I can try and see where the pick up stop is for what bus I could try and catch home. There's a free uni bus which drops me off just inside the uni gates but it doesn't pick up from there. I don't finish until 5:15pm and the bus that would be free to get me home will be at 5:10pm. But if I get out on time and know where abouts it is, I could run for it if it's not too far. Or, run to the next stop to try and catch it.

Possibly getting back into football :). Haven't played since school and I'm in no way fit enough to play regularly at the moment, but I've messaged a mate, and asked his mum at work if he still played football and asked if I could go train with his team. He said they don't train but only play Sundays and he'd ask and see if I can join. Ideally I'd like to join a team so that I can train first and get fit again beforehand so I don't end up making a tit of myself.

Manager who said I'd end up staying is still hopeful that I'll stay apparently. He was discussing it again today with someone. It isn't going to work. Even if they offered me more money now I wouldn't take it. The reason being is that it's taken them so long to make me feel like want to keep me.