Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

He just wanted to pop out to trawl the streets for hookers.

He lives in Gateshead, trust me, that isnt something you would want to do for your safety :brock:

No my daughter sleeps straight through and as done since she was about 9 days old :brock:

I just suffer with really bad sleep patterns.

I would say sleeping tablets, but I had to have them buggers before and they didnt even work :D

And on that subject, i'll post something i posted Facebook earlier. Some of you will get your knickers in a twist, the other (intelligent) ones will not:

Does the city of Liverpool need a period of silence for anything and everything related to the Hillsborough tragedy nowadays? A two minutes silence later today because the documents have been released, by all accounts.

What next, a minutes silence anytime a member of the victims' families has a bowel movement?

Just couldn't help yourself, could you?

It was aimed towards NF aimed at a past discussion in this thread.

I love Ty btw, he is so awesome esp. with adding players and such...

Even that I wouldnt say he is brilliant at :thup:.

Indeed. But bring it up again was pointless and simply lowered the tone. A PM really was the reasonable option in this instance.

Get over it Tom, seriously. There has been no such tone to anything and it was just a simple post. To get your knickers in a not is pointless on your part.

I have Mexican tonight!

Tacos... I could eat an Indian though, had a curry last night and fancy another tonight. Eat like a king before I go back to uni on Friday, at the parents expense!

I have to be up at 7.30am for work and never sleep before 3am usually.

I can easily survive on 4 hours a day (I know it isn't good for me), at least I don't have insomnia anymore and actually sleep. Went 4 days without a wink of sleep in Decemeber, that included 2 nights out and a football match... but then would sleep and go another 3 days without sleeping, it was horrible. I wasn't tired I just never had energy.