Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I keep that kind of thing to my thread. I here, I am me. In my thread, I have to be nice.

Two faced git :D

GD's seriously kicking off. Well one thread in particular tbh.

Do tell.......

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

putting things in bold in the way you did cleon doesn't show you in a good light. Was just trying to help.

end of

Doesn't put me in good light? You failed to read what the thread was about and are now crying about it. What kind of light does that put you in? I don't care what people think of me btw, have you not learned that yet?

I have an ignore list for people like you, welcome back on it.

Same here.

It would ruin half the fun.

Mr oh so high and mighty. Pretentious personified.

Calm down fella. Dont get your knickers in a twist.

You need to be stronger, then, like me. I put idiots on my ignore list for a reason.

Well, some are foolish yes, but they tend to live elsewhere on the forums.

How come? I was gonna attempt sarcasm but after the dog incident 'ill plsy it safe :D

Eric! :(

No nothing like that. The fittest girl on my team has phoned in sick. This not only means that we're a man down today, but more importantly i have no one to leer at.

Eric! :(

No nothing like that. The fittest girl on my team has phoned in sick. This not only means that we're a man down today, but more importantly i have no one to leer at.

Technically you're a woman down, just saying.

Din't have you down as a leech though.

Greece, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Liechtenstein. So far we won away against Liechtenstein 8-1, won home against Latvia 4-1 and played 0-0 away to Greece.

Positive start then. Greece are obviously the side you would be competing for top spot with.

Positive start then. Greece are obviously the side you would be competing for top spot with.

Yeah. I wouldn't write off Slovakia either. I'm pleased that we didn't lose in out toughest away game. Plus two great wins and two great performances in the first two games. We were poor aganst Greece, but we're pleased with the point. :) All in all I think this is out best chance so far of qualyfing.

Also FAO Purefun - http://youtu.be/ZxkokrgyJZI :D

oh, journeyman careers ala SRL88 and Tom ... what rep did you start with?

just started reading your threads as believe it or not... only just considering doing a journeyman career this late in the game ... won't be getting fm13 for a few weeks after release i suspect.

I dont know. My Grandad wasn't as keen on kids as Jimmy.

Very true. I am sick of hearing about the man on the news now.

Still not sure how such a rep got me the job at Seoul. :p

That was a strange one :D.

just started.. but only loaded up the usual top leagues and a few other ones.. wales etc (all down to lowest tiers of course) ...

applied all vacancies... first one that came up was Las Parmas O.o which is a much higher level than i was expecting .. hmm interesting already

applied all vacancies... first one that came up was Las Parmas O.o which is a much higher level than i was expecting .. hmm interesting already

That is a cracking first offer.

I'm not going to complain, it set me on the road to, erm, brilliance. :brock:

Twas alright I suppose.

The problem for me is that I can't post much in GPTG when playing a journeyman save unless there is a teamthread about a team I have under my management.

Maybe start a sort of journey thread in here? For everyone?

Just have a general GPTG Journeymen Thread. Titled like that, then that way, people dont need to feel the pressure of a thread like the people in the Career Forum have running, and they can post as they feel free. Obviously they can post in the team thread of the club they are at or something if they wish, but they can also share their journey with people in the GPTG as they go along.