Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I paused the England game on Sky+, went to the shop to pick a couple of bits up for tea and the woman behind the till proceeded to tell me the score. Thanks for that love :thup:.

Ordered the missus some flowers and shes gone out meaning I am stuck in waiting for them all day. You try doing somthing nice.....

tell me about it... i couldnt get hold of my mrs on the phone all morning, so i thought id be nice and walk all the way to hers (i dont drive.. and no public transport.. middle of wales etc) which is about 13 miles away..... get there and she isn't even in... i phone, merely to ask where she is and she has a go at me for not calling her before hand...

bloody woman

tell me about it... i couldnt get hold of my mrs on the phone all morning, so i thought id be nice and walk all the way to hers (i dont drive.. and no public transport.. middle of wales etc) which is about 13 miles away..... get there and she isn't even in... i phone, merely to ask where she is and she has a go at me for not calling her before hand...

bloody woman

That sounds more like she didn't want you running into the other boyfriend she has :D