Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Think I pissed the missus off already, she wants to go out but its saturday I don't budge. It's football day.

Me - Why when I go for a drink is there never any water in the water filter

Missus - I always fill it up when I use it

Me - Why is it empty then?

Missus - Dunno but I always fill it

Me - Explain to me then how its always empty? If you did, then it would be full no?

Missus - Cle, **** off you old ****

Was no need for that off ner tbh :D

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from my experiences especially of them visiting Bramall Lane, they do seem to have more bad that good fans who attend those games.

Wtf you have Owls fans as friends? Not painting yourself well here Tom at all :D

Now that is a more sensible line. I agree that they have an awful lot of unsavouries who follow them away from home - I know a few of them too.

And I know fans from all sorts of clubs. Do my best to stay clear of scousers though, of course.

Now that is a more sensible line. I agree that they have an awful lot of unsavouries who follow them away from home - I know a few of them too.

And I know fans from all sorts of clubs. Do my best to stay clear of scousers though, of course.

That's what I was getting at in the first post, my bad if that didn't come across :)

How did SRL become a pool fan, hes not a scouse is he?

That's what I was getting at in the first post, my bad if that didn't come across :)

Well that's fair enough. :thup:

SRL? Hmmm, he's like one of those weird ones who doesn't support the club where he's from. I never get that.

Well that's fair enough. :thup:

SRL? Hmmm, he's like one of those weird ones who doesn't support the club where he's from. I never get that.

I've never understood it either but then again apart from my uncle no-one in my family likes football and he's an Owl. So I never got influenced by family as I know some of the none local supporting people do.

I've never understood it either but then again apart from my uncle no-one in my family likes football and he's an Owl. So I never got influenced by family as I know some of the none local supporting people do.

To answer your question boys.....the first ever football game I went to was Sunderland -v- Liverpool at Roker Park. My Dad is a Sunderland fan, not a massive fan to be fair, but he took me to that game. It was in 1997 I think. Anyway, I enjoyed watching Liverpool that day for what ever reason as a kid, and I have supported them ever since. I have followed them all over the world, but as I have mentioned in here, due to money, I cant afford to go down to games every week now, but it is something I would love to get back into. Me & my Dad did have season tickets at Anfield for a few seasons when I was a kid.

Going abroad to watch them in a preseason friendly? Please tell me you just happened to be over there on holiday? :D

Haha yeah. I was in Florida with my Mam & Dad and my Dad bought tickets and flights without me knowing and took me to the game as a surprise :).

Haha yeah. I was in Florida with my Mam & Dad and my Dad bought tickets and flights without me knowing and took me to the game as a surprise :).

Well that's fair enough. I can maybe sstretch to people like going to Ireland for the weekend and taking in a game and what not, but I know people who follow United to places like Norway and such like. I just can't understand that. There's devotion, and then mental illness.

Well that's fair enough. I can maybe sstretch to people like going to Ireland for the weekend and taking in a game and what not, but I know people who follow United to places like Norway and such like. I just can't understand that. There's devotion, and then mental illness.

For friendlies, it is utter pointless. I agree with you on those points completely. For people from Manchester or Liverpool, even going to Ireland for a friendly itself, but making a week-end of it is acceptable.

It seems pointless people saying they don't like it when its not the actual game. Yes saying this could do with being tweaked in the next couple of weeks, but the people saying its **** is a bit idiotic.

Think I pissed the missus off already, she wants to go out but its saturday I don't budge. It's football day.

Me - Why when I go for a drink is there never any water in the water filter

Missus - I always fill it up when I use it

Me - Why is it empty then?

Missus - Dunno but I always fill it

Me - Explain to me then how its always empty? If you did, then it would be full no?

Missus - Cle, **** off you old ****

Was no need for that off ner tbh :D

I like the sound of her.

Sat down to one of 888's daily freerolls that is full of chasing fish :mad:

Needless to say I was out fairly early as they hit one of their cards and left me with few chips so I threw them in with the hand after.

I am going to order a disgusting takeaway from a kebab shop and watch a film or something.

Only just woke up (after falling asleep at 5ish), absolutely starving and with no food in the house!

The other one will take even longer :(.

Well, it depends if you were going to add screenshot after screenshots and a load of recommendations? For me, that isn't what it's for - the threads (Good Goalkeepers, Good Defenders, etc), is what that is for.

That's a good guide. I'm not a fan of making all the writing central but I think most people like it that way.

'Welcome to the ................... Threasd for Football Manager 20..'. That is a simple message, but effective.

Small typo on Threads, just in case you missed it.

I wouldhave mentioned I like the bromance you two got going, but the last time I said that in this thread....well all hell broke loose :(

You just want to be involved Cleon. That is understandable.

Watched the first episode of Game Of Thrones. :cool:

Finally a belgian tv station that bought the rights ffs.

Amazing programme.

Ages to wait until the third series though :(

Watched the first episode of Game Of Thrones. :cool:

Finally a belgian tv station that bought the rights ffs.

Very good series to watch, but lacks sex :D.

The books are also very entertaining, can't wait to see how they will portrait some of the passages in the book.

Amazing programme.

Ages to wait until the third series though :(

How long? :mad:

Very good series to watch, but lacks sex :D.

The books are also very entertaining, can't wait to see how they will portrait some of the passages in the book.

You have the Dutch translation?