Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

My european following is Deportivo La Coruna, i suppose you could count Shamrock Rovers as a european club aswell, Houston Dynamo is the American team, i do like to keep my eye on Inter and Napoli for some reason, also St Pauli but i aint a fan off any of those clubs. well the last 3 ;)

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal are my team, however I also look for Gillingham's results (where I was born) and Stevenage & Wycombe's results (both spent 5 years living there and watching the games)

Europe-wise, just clubs I've picked up from FM; Albacete, Empoli and the mighty Leiria

Blue lady is laying the beat down on read lady.

I am curious do you guys follow more than one football team? I live too far from Sunderland to go often so I go to Crewe matches and consider myself a fan of both. Just my luck to pick not one but two rubbish teams to follow.

Sheffield United fan above and beyond everything else. But I also like to follow Sheffield FC the oldest club in the world, used to have a season ticket for them. But I live too far away these days which is a shame as Sheff Utd one week then Sheff FC the week after. I've also started watching out for Newcastle in the last year or so as that's the team my other half follows been a Geordie and all that.

And Mayzie, were you not around a few years ago in an Off Topic Thread in the Good Player/Team Guide?

Possibly / Probably, I've been registered on here since 2006 but only get on as much as work allows me to and I've been late getting the last couple of FM's so missed all the hype & the main activity on here. I bought a house about a year ago though, so I can't go out as much and there's nothing better than FM to keep me in. :D

Fantasy team for the week-end,

Krul

Steven Taylor - Roger Johnson - Enrique

Eagles - Walters - David Silva - Scott Sinclair

Aguero - Van Persie © - Suarez (vc)

Subs: Begovic, Bradley Johnson, Gary Cahill, Kompany

Still hunting down Joe :p

I've got bored of it and haven't checked it for ages. Got bored of FM again. Why can't I like managing abroad :(.

You have hit a bad patch, I was worried about being bored of it just like you but took up a team I have never used and it got me back involved.

Fantasy team for the week-end,

Krul

Steven Taylor - Roger Johnson - Enrique

Eagles - Walters - David Silva - Scott Sinclair

Aguero - Van Persie © - Suarez (vc)

Subs: Begovic, Bradley Johnson, Gary Cahill, Kompany

Still hunting down Joe :p

Haha haven't bothered at all after the first few weeks, guess I've got lucky then.

Nope, I really haven't hit a bad patch Blue_magic, I've started about 20 saves on FM12 already and got bored of them all. I know I should give them time but if it's not the save I thought it would be then there isn't any point.

You should give Malaga a go an active thread encourages you to play the game and discuss your save.

i agree tbh.. if its a case of just not getting into a game then thats normal.. we all have that..

but if you dont like searching for players.. dont like watching games or making tactics etc.. then that doesnt leave a whole lot to play the game for?

take a break from fm and go play something else.. maybe you just need a break

My advice would be go play a console game or another PC game for awhile and come back in a couple of weeks and have another bash at FM.

His bedroom has been getting decorated so he hasnt been able to play console games :D

Thanks SRL and it's finished being decorated, but the lead that goes into my TV doesn't reach the TV which means I have to wait for my dad to find one in the attic or I have to buy one. I would attempt to do it myself but don't know what to do. If I break or damage it, it's my fault, if I don't do and let my do it as he knows what he's doing then it'll be done soon hopefully.

I still cannot play FM.

So I just give up completely, will probably send SI their game back.

Even though I managed to get the game working, I'm getting a tad frustrated with Steam and launching the game. Half the time I've had to mess around for 30 minutes or so with Steam, just to get the game to launch.

It's getting old, fast... Haven't been able to play FM at all today and looking at the new error messages I'm getting, will probably mean uninstalling and reinstalling from scratch. :(

If I have to do that, probably won't bother for a while... what with Skyrim just around the corner.

I know the main reason for the problems I have already.

1 - Poor quality internet.

2 - Online/Offline mode issues with Steam. Namely, even when I've set "offline" but choose to use the internet, without instructing Steam to go "online", it does so to perform updates. That's something they need to fix.

Most certainly if I lived somewhere with a good internet connection, I doubt I too would have any issues.

Ty's problem unfortunately seems to be pretty unique. Nobody has found a solution for it yet, at SI, Sega or Valve.

That made me laugh a lot guys :D

Well played.

--

Yeah, my problem with Steam is ridiculous. Heath said, nobody has found a solution yet and I have been on the phone to them and everything. :thdn: