[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

tried your tactic in the demo twice... im not sure if it v2 i just downloded it from here in the first days this thread was opened

season with UTD lost a game and draw a 2,all the rest winning by big margain and strikers score like fun.

Now the chelsea save,just bought renato agusto and doumbia,torres &doubmbia combination the best striker combo ive seen in any tactic

but in both saves,i couldnt make the MC score and assist too much,much of the goals came from striker to striker game,ZS its supposed to be like it?

Set MC to Playmaker and Target maker , is in order to improve the efficiency of the attack, not in order to improve the MC's scores and assists.

If you do not, Defenders will do too many long passes.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
great tactic Zero I was having great success in FM11 with your old tactics.Looking forward to use the new one

Thanks! My tactic of FM2011 is not suitable for FM2012.

Although there's a little change in tactic, but I do a lot of work for FM2012.

Good Stuff Zero Sea, this tactic has improved my results as Celtic no end- from 3 points behind to 8 in front in the space of 2 months. Its even got one of my strikers on a red hot scoring streak.

Thanks mate

Like i said before this is an incredible tactic, its working brilliant with my Hull City side. Waghorn as TM, Koren a PM - were destroying teams.

Played 5 and scored 21 goals. I'm averaging 3x more clear cut chances than opposition in every game.

Results so far...

Leeds 0 - 6 Hull

Hull 3 - 3 Watford

Palace 2 - 3 Hull

Hull 5 - 1 Leicester

Hull 4 - 0 Ipswich

Like i said before this is an incredible tactic, its working brilliant with my Hull City side. Waghorn as TM, Koren a PM - were destroying teams.

Played 5 and scored 21 goals. I'm averaging 3x more clear cut chances than opposition in every game.

Results so far...

Leeds 0 - 6 Hull

Hull 3 - 3 Watford

Palace 2 - 3 Hull

Hull 5 - 1 Leicester

Hull 4 - 0 Ipswich

Did you use V2 tactic ?

ZS, great tactic. Loved it last year too. Quick question: do you use any opposition instrutions before kick off?

Touchline instructions

The actual effect is difficult to test, and will destroy tactics.

Opposition Instructions

The actual effect is difficult to test, so I do not use.

Hello ZS your tactic is the first I have used on fm12 all I can say is that its fantastic ,I'm currently playing as Glasgow Rangers and have made no signings played 12 games in the league won 10 and drawn 2, in the champions league beat a.c Milan 5-1 away and beat genk 2-1 at home, my center back seems to be scoring for fun also. I would post some screens up but I'm currently at work just wanted people to know how good the tactic is.

Cheers for all your hard work James

Hello ZS your tactic is the first I have used on fm12 all I can say is that its fantastic ,I'm currently playing as Glasgow Rangers and have made no signings played 12 games in the league won 10 and drawn 2, in the champions league beat a.c Milan 5-1 away and beat genk 2-1 at home, my center back seems to be scoring for fun also. I would post some screens up but I'm currently at work just wanted people to know how good the tactic is.

Cheers for all your hard work James

Can you upload some screenshots?:D

well done zero Amazing tactic 12 games into the premier league and i am second with blackburn.

I have made one or two tweeks that are working quite well for me.

From corners I found if I didnt score through samba the ball often got cleared to scott dann my other centre half who would shoot from long range.

Also if samba headed on target and the keeper spilled the ball there was no one to mop up the pieces for me. Also if the corner is over hit there is no chance for me.

I have tried two options Moved scott dann to "stand on far post" he score two in ten in a test game i have. in the other game I have my centre forward with the highest strength rating on "challenge GK" He scored 4 in ten in the test in this option I have set Scott Dann to "stay back so he doesn't end up taking on long range efforts from 30 yards.

The second thing I notice is I have been a lot more successful with this tactic if I use no target men and no playmaker? could be just me but I will keep testing.

Also Im finding I'm conceding buckets of Goals I have tried a few different things but as of yet no joy do you have any Ideas Zero?

Thanks for the tactic.

well done zero Amazing tactic 12 games into the premier league and i am second with blackburn.

I have made one or two tweeks that are working quite well for me.

From corners I found if I didnt score through samba the ball often got cleared to scott dann my other centre half who would shoot from long range.

Also if samba headed on target and the keeper spilled the ball there was no one to mop up the pieces for me. Also if the corner is over hit there is no chance for me.

I have tried two options Moved scott dann to "stand on far post" he score two in ten in a test game i have. in the other game I have my centre forward with the highest strength rating on "challenge GK" He scored 4 in ten in the test in this option I have set Scott Dann to "stay back so he doesn't end up taking on long range efforts from 30 yards.

The second thing I notice is I have been a lot more successful with this tactic if I use no target men and no playmaker? could be just me but I will keep testing.

Also Im finding I'm conceding buckets of Goals I have tried a few different things but as of yet no joy do you have any Ideas Zero?

Thanks for the tactic.

Thanks for your suggest

The randomness of the game is big.

You should use the original tactic for a long time, and then try to change.

The corner tactic is not as good as FM2012's.

Would you recommend a solution to you central defender who is on "lurk" having shots from 30 yards its a waste of possession in an attacking area. Should we set him to "stay back"

This will attract the opponent's DC.

Weaken the opponent's defense.

There are two Full Back enough.

I'm also playing as Blackburn and conceding buckets of goals, despite defenders getting good ratings.

I've had numerous 3-3 draws and even one 5-5 with Tottenham.

My tactic is this.

Blackburn is not a strong team.

When the Familiarity of Match Preparation is full, the situation will improve.

My strikers are missing from any position with this tactic......

Creating lots of chances, which is great, but they miss a lot. Any suggestions?

This is because the game engine features

I have no idea

In order to simulate real game, the score does not cause too large.

you can buy stronger strikers:lol:

Archived