• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stats.jpg

plfixture.jpg

league.jpg

I posted them for you

To Spector

First.Since the FM09 to FM11, I always use the Barcelona-style tactics, good defense and possession, but goals are not exaggerated.

This year I made ​​the change, otherwise I'm afraid you are too tired.

Second, when your Familiarity of Match Preparation is not full, the team would be more unstable.

fm01.png

Had a great run with this tactic myself. Huddersfield are a fairly good side to begin with mind, although the League Cup game against Man Utd was a particular highlight. I'm a bit concerned about the defence on this tactic throughout, although I can't really complain as it's attacking capabilities far outweigh this.

fm01.png

Had a great run with this tactic myself. Huddersfield are a fairly good side to begin with mind, although the League Cup game against Man Utd was a particular highlight. I'm a bit concerned about the defence on this tactic throughout, although I can't really complain as it's attacking capabilities far outweigh this.

You can‘t sell the cow and drink the milk

Want to attack, we may have to sacrifice defence.

Could you keep on posting?

It's a result of my tactic in FM2011,but the attacking isn't very nice.

19237767440859_manutdleaguetable.jpg

Im currently using this tactic as Neuchatel Xamax in the Swiss League, and so far so good, my squad is quite poor in quality and also a lot of new signings need more time to settle, but ive had a strong start, currently sitting top of the league.

Here is two of the most impressive wins so far...

xamax5assists.jpg

Loanee Javier Arizmendi stole the show here, 1 goal and 5 assists! Incredible performance! Away to a title rival.

xamaxbaselwin.jpg

Another fantastic away performance against easily the best team in the country, lots of ccc's.

Good tactic so far, once I have a bit of quality in my squad, I should be destroying this league.

Having very good results with Newcastle in pre-season. Just beat Fiorentina 9-3. Bought Siem De Jong and loaned in Daniel Sturridge, Cabaye as the Playmaker.

Expect you to play official game

Cabaye:passing 17 creativity14 long shots16

he is suitable for my tactic

he love long shots,so don‘t need to set his long shots

How many tactics are there? 1 or 2? and do you have to keep switching them like last year? that was really annoying :S

In fact

Only one

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

"Fool CPU" just fool CPU.

I plan to study possession tactic or attacking tactic

Not sure how to take this tactic. Started off with all draws 2-2, 3-3 for about 5 games. This could be down to the 'gelling' process. However i noticed, playing as Sunderland, i was getting caught out at the back with balls over the defence often leaving an opponent clear. So i dropped the D-Line a little and changed the TM to a striker. Now the draws have changed into wins. It could be down to the changes i made or that the team have gelled. Either way i hav not lost yet with this tactic.

Some crazy scores though, Blackpool in the League Cup 8-3, Swansea at home losing 0-3 to draw 3-3. Norwich losing 0-2 then win 3-2. Can't knock a tactic that is so far unbeaton though.

Not sure how to take this tactic. Started off with all draws 2-2, 3-3 for about 5 games. This could be down to the 'gelling' process. However i noticed, playing as Sunderland, i was getting caught out at the back with balls over the defence often leaving an opponent clear. So i dropped the D-Line a little and changed the TM to a striker. Now the draws have changed into wins. It could be down to the changes i made or that the team have gelled. Either way i hav not lost yet with this tactic.

Some crazy scores though, Blackpool in the League Cup 8-3, Swansea at home losing 0-3 to draw 3-3. Norwich losing 0-2 then win 3-2. Can't knock a tactic that is so far unbeaton though.

Nice to hear u gt gd result. Feel free to tweak anything u like as tis tactic is to help ppl to have a rough idea of winning and some tweak to suit ur own team and dominate every match u will be facing ^^

updates

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?

Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.

After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

What is the use of Squad Harmony? Who does one improve them?

Squad Harmony increase a team potential by alot, when it is maxed out, the team will be very strong and united.

Deal with those players immediately with Unhappiness and/or need attention from you. Let them play some matches which are suitable for them. If letting them played in matches still cant solve their problem, just sell them away.

Players who dislike one another, choose 1 and sell the other away.

The best solution is to praise your players until they named you as favoured personnel, and stop praising them when you saw your name shown in favoured personnel. And when you try to pull a young player up, they will easily named you as their favourite persoannel.

Used this tactic for my spurs game with modric/huddlestone in at MC and it's been fantastic (signings were Mandanda, Wilfried & Valencia(On loan in jan)

Screenies:

Final league table: http://imageshack.us/f/254/leaguez.jpg/

Results#1: http://imageshack.us/f/822/res1s.jpg/

Results#2: http://imageshack.us/f/202/res2n.jpg/

Squad: http://imageshack.us/f/585/squadk.jpg/

I really cant fault it, keep up the good work :thup:

Used this tactic for my spurs game with modric/huddlestone in at MC and it's been fantastic (signings were Mandanda, Wilfried & Valencia(On loan in jan)

Screenies:

Final league table: http://imageshack.us/f/254/leaguez.jpg/

Results#1: http://imageshack.us/f/822/res1s.jpg/

Results#2: http://imageshack.us/f/202/res2n.jpg/

Squad: http://imageshack.us/f/585/squadk.jpg/

I really cant fault it, keep up the good work :thup:

Thanks

Did you use V1 or V2?

I wonder why goals are not exaggerated, stands to reason that score should be 3-- 4 goals per game.

Expect you to play official game

Cabaye:passing 17 creativity14 long shots16

he is suitable for my tactic

he love long shots,so don‘t need to set his long shots

4 games into the season and 4 wins for Newcastle, including a 6-1 drubbing of Norwich. Am 3-0 up against Spurs at half time now. Admittedly have not faced Man Utd, City, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal yet though. Actually picked Newcastle because of Cabaye and how he would fit right into this tactic, with Tiote behind him.

Only gripe I have is that the tactic tends to leak goals. Have only kept one clean sheet, and that was against Charlton in the Carling Cup. Could be the fact that Newcastle doesn't have a world class defense, but still. Scoring bucketloads. Might also be familiarity. We'll see.

Ive finished a full season with this tactic as Neuchatel Xamax now, and it has been a very impressive year.

There were settling and gelling issues at the start of the season and also after the winter break due to new signings, but once everything settled down I was scoring for fun.

season1squad.jpg

January signings Toro, Martinez and Wallyson were out of this world in this tactic for the second half of the year. Loanee Arizmendi proved that he is far too good for this league, but i was pleasantly surprised by my AMR Treand, he isnt a very good player based on attributes but he was by far my best player throughout the season because of his performances.

season1table.jpg

Happy I won the league in the first season. My two league losses were, 0-2 away to Luzern at the start of the season, and the 2nd loss was 2-3 away to Basel not long after the winter break.

season1final.jpg

I also won the Swiss Cup convincingly, 17 shots on target, 6 goals and i hit the woodwork 4 times.

Yes at times the tactic can be weak defensively but it more than makes up for it attackingly, but like every tactic you use, you have to be able to form a competant squad in order to have any success at all. But overall a very good plug and play tactic.

Does anyone else have the problem of defenders getting beat down the wings, and the computer scoring on low crosses across the box that are just tapped in? Is there a good way to defend against this? Lower D-line maybe? Any ideas?

Only gripe I have is that the tactic tends to leak goals. Have only kept one clean sheet, and that was against Charlton in the Carling Cup. Could be the fact that Newcastle doesn't have a world class defense, but still. Scoring bucketloads. Might also be familiarity. We'll see.

I don‘t mind conceding more than 1 goal a game, if I can win 30 games and 100 goals in 1 season.

But I will do my best to improve the defence.

Out of interest, is everyone using ZeroSea's training schedules as well as the tactics? Just wondering if I should leave this as the default...

Training schedule is also very good,but my English is poor.

If my tactics are very popular,I will try to write instructions for my training.

Does anyone else have the problem of defenders getting beat down the wings, and the computer scoring on low crosses across the box that are just tapped in? Is there a good way to defend against this? Lower D-line maybe? Any ideas?

I can‘t sell the cow and drink the milk:rolleyes:

Lower D-line?

In my tests, the defense does not improve, but attack much worse.

Ive finished a full season with this tactic as Neuchatel Xamax now, and it has been a very impressive year.

There were settling and gelling issues at the start of the season and also after the winter break due to new signings, but once everything settled down I was scoring for fun.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8894/season1squad.jpg

January signings Toro, Martinez and Wallyson were out of this world in this tactic for the second half of the year. Loanee Arizmendi proved that he is far too good for this league, but i was pleasantly surprised by my AMR Treand, he isnt a very good player based on attributes but he was by far my best player throughout the season because of his performances.

[urlhttp://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6643/season1table.jpg[/url]

Happy I won the league in the first season. My two league losses were, 0-2 away to Luzern at the start of the season, and the 2nd loss was 2-3 away to Basel not long after the winter break.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3711/season1final.jpg

I also won the Swiss Cup convincingly, 17 shots on target, 6 goals and i hit the woodwork 4 times.

Yes at times the tactic can be weak defensively but it more than makes up for it attackingly, but like every tactic you use, you have to be able to form a competant squad in order to have any success at all. But overall a very good plug and play tactic.

In my tactics, all offensive players are all very good play.

The MC is particularly important.

Updates

Try not to tweak my tactic. Please use the original tactic for at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance. If not, dont blame on my tactic if the results you have is not what you want it to be.

Incredible tactic ZS, absolutely fantastic!. Just won the lot with Celtic in my first season in charge and finished unbeaten in all competitions. League Cup, SPL (106pts, 40pts ahead of 2nd placed Rangers), Scottish Cup (7-0). Highlight though was my 3-0 Europa League Final victory over Bayern Munich without my top scorer Gary Hooper who was suspended. Hopper finished the season with an amazing 56 goals and was called into the England squad for the upcoming European Championships.

Thanks

Did you use V1 or V2?

I wonder why goals are not exaggerated, stands to reason that score should be 3-- 4 goals per game.

This was with V1 just using stock training schedule, starting second season now and plan to incorporate the 'fool cpu' version and rotate with V1 this time out, shall report back at the end of the season.

I am using Tottenham, in 2013/2014 season I finished 2nd and scored 121 goals. I am tending to leak alot of goals too. I gave up 59. I have now become the English National Coach and hope to make some noise there. This is an awesome offensive tactic, I just need to figure out how to stop the breakaways, and I will be set

edit... I have been using the V 2 tactic for 2 seasons now

You should make a pool so we can find out weather V1 or V2 works best for more people. Both of them work good for me, with a plus for V1 against weaker opposition.

Attack is the best way to defend.

V1 is just better in defense,but the attacking and win rate aren't very good

Archived