*Mourinho's counter attacking 4231deep* treble in 1st season with At.Madrid

@Cragswfc! Is this working for you on 12.0.4? OFF TOPIC - I wen't to Hillsborough years back to watch Grimsby V Wednesday in the FA Cup we lost 7-1 but John Oster's Goal for us was world class! Got the tram/train home a very unhappy boy though.

Missed the 12.0.4 comments, im getting pissed off with these constant hot fix's that mess with the ME!

Absolutely notin about ME changes either so in "theory" it should still work the same, but i had the same problem when it went up to .2 & .3 Really annoying lucky i've already won the league but worried about my first years in League Two.

didnt si also tell us, that the me hasnt been changed in this years fm, they much more just worked on 3d graphics and so on?

very weird...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still on FM 2011. El Magico, if I change the tactic from wizzard to classic mode it will remain the same?

yes it will/

el maggico i know like we been saying for ages. but things have changed, i dont think there telling us as we know how to change the problems straight away

yes it will/

el maggico i know like we been saying for ages. but things have changed, i dont think there telling us as we know how to change the problems straight away

I mean, when something has been changed, then they can at least tell us, that there has been some minor changes in the ME, so that we dont need to wonder, why the tactic has suddenly stopped working well from one day to another. but the way, SI is doing it, probably making changes, but not mentioning it, we cant really get to know, whether its due to the tactic being inconsistent after a few games or whether the tactic is still good, but the ME has changed... if its really the case, that with every single little steam update or lets call it hotfix, the ME changes a bit, honestly I dont have any fun in doing a tactic for every single hotfix and rather wait for the very last patch in april to focus on fm 12...

I dont have time and patience to release 10 tactics for all the hotfixes, and I hope, they can at least tell us the next time, that very small changes has been made to the match engine... imagine, games been out since 2-3 weeks and we have 4 single hotfixes. dont wanna imagine, how much its going to be until update 2 and 3 xD

I mean, when something has been changed, then they can at least tell us, that there has been some minor changes in the ME, so that we dont need to wonder, why the tactic has suddenly stopped working well from one day to another. but the way, SI is doing it, probably making changes, but not mentioning it, we cant really get to know, whether its due to the tactic being inconsistent after a few games or whether the tactic is still good, but the ME has changed... if its really the case, that with every single little steam update or lets call it hotfix, the ME changes a bit, honestly I dont have any fun in doing a tactic for every single hotfix and rather wait for the very last patch in april to focus on fm 12...

I dont have time and patience to release 10 tactics for all the hotfixes, and I hope, they can at least tell us the next time, that very small changes has been made to the match engine... imagine, games been out since 2-3 weeks and we have 4 single hotfixes. dont wanna imagine, how much its going to be until update 2 and 3 xD

tel me about it. so rubbish. i liked the old style if im honest.

like i said i ant got a clue whats gone wrong my players seem to not played football ever now

parmafcfixturesfixtures.png

before the patch i was very hard to beat now im just way too open. its like my team are hookers & stood on street corners

So you preferred when we had to wait till January for bugs to get fixed?

Cragswfc, Still working for me in my FA Trophy final! I'm starting a new season in league two so should be a relegation candidate ill post and tell you how i get on.

i ant won in 10 its not as if never worked aswell. did for 21 games im confused.com

tel me about it. so rubbish. i liked the old style if im honest.

like i said i ant got a clue whats gone wrong my players seem to not played football ever now

parmafcfixturesfixtures.png

before the patch i was very hard to beat now im just way too open. its like my team are hookers & stood on street corners

Do you think its the tactic? Still working great for me.. you might just be on a slump.. can be very hard to get out of them when morale is all very poor no matter which tactic you use.. The defeats don't look heavy either! but I suppose a loss is a loss

Do you think its the tactic? Still working great for me.. you might just be on a slump.. can be very hard to get out of them when morale is all very poor no matter which tactic you use.. The defeats don't look heavy either! but I suppose a loss is a loss
if its working for every 1 else its my management lol. they not really just lost the all movement with it. to make matters worse now my top mid n striker got injured :mad: dont no how sir alex lasted 25yrs :lol:

edit it went down hill when i went for juventus job

I'm not using this tactic at the moment, but haven't noticed any change at all in the ME with 12.0.4. However, I feel that since 12.0.3 the corner to the near post has lost a little of its effectiveness, but haven't seen anyone else complaining, so perhaps it's just me.

Still, to finish 3rd in the first season is a good achievement with Parma. What was your media prediction? As UPNATEM & Preveza said, after you lose 1 game the morale goesright down. Imo morale has a massive effect in recent FM's.
13th. you used it yet mate

Because I wanted to see how bad it went after the patch......very bad I see. The patch definitively had an impact or the AI just learned your tactic perhaps?!?

not sure what happened but a few people saying it been ok since the patch. you tired it?

not sure what happened but a few people saying it been ok since the patch. you tired it?

......5 game loosing streak.....25 shots on goal and 5 against me and still loosing 3-0. Something not right about this tactic. Seems rather random whether or not I win big or loose big up until the 5 game loosing streak. :(

UPNATEM who do you play mcl??

played Gotze for Dortmund but started a new save using the tactic from the start with Villa.. sitting 2nd after 13 games and using Delph.. OK performances but I think a Lampard/Gerrard type player would be best suited there

Many looses after the patch for me too...

Not with this tactic with one i created and was doing well until the patch...

Hours of testing to garbage........

It is strange because the two patches: 12.0.4 and 12.0.3 have exactly the same version of match engine.

I think you have just given the reason for the tactic going down hill, you went for the Juventus job. No doubt the players were less motivated to play for you because of this. This is where you need to have private chats to boost those playing well (8.0>) and those playing badly (<6.0)

I think you have just given the reason for the tactic going down hill, you went for the Juventus job. No doubt the players were less motivated to play for you because of this. This is where you need to have private chats to boost those playing well (8.0>) and those playing badly (<6.0)

cheers for that x

cragswfcnewsinbox3.png

as you can see the position say 6th but i been tweaking most of the season until i found this solution i tired it on rotherham aswell for 6 sames and won them all :)

here v2 i've been using shouts retain poss & exploit the flanks ( if you don't want to use them let me know how you got on with them)

i 've only tweaked the 2 center mid's to there original settings what el_magico89 had them on

most important thing the

download

also i been using these as team talks you'll find the Here

some news: been on something very special, still testing. have played all friendlies (inter, sevilla, ajax etc...) and my first season game "the friendly derby" against liverpool, 59% possession, 3 ccc 5 half chances absolutely dominated liverpool, while they didnt have any ccc and also considering tactic is just 60-70% fluid and I have still a lot of players "struggling to motivate themselves to play for me" its a huge achievement.

its still my basic 4231 with two DMCs, the two holding midfielders now having the same roles, they just play short passes and much more stabilize the defence. the most important changes are upfront. striker acting much more like van persie, dropping deep, running into channels, but no forward runs, instead highest mentality, and making lots of gaps for the two inside forwards/wingers, who are now taking the role of the real forwards and constantly making runs. still testing, screenshots will come, when I have finished some more league games :)

some news: been on something very special, still testing. have played all friendlies (inter, sevilla, ajax etc...) and my first season game "the friendly derby" against liverpool, 59% possession, 3 ccc 5 half chances absolutely dominated liverpool, while they didnt have any ccc and also considering tactic is just 60-70% fluid and I have still a lot of players "struggling to motivate themselves to play for me" its a huge achievement.

its still my basic 4231 with two DMCs, the two holding midfielders now having the same roles, they just play short passes and much more stabilize the defence. the most important changes are upfront. striker acting much more like van persie, dropping deep, running into channels, but no forward runs, instead highest mentality, and making lots of gaps for the two inside forwards/wingers, who are now taking the role of the real forwards and constantly making runs. still testing, screenshots will come, when I have finished some more league games :)

sounds good :)

OMG! Sounds good mate. How close do you reckon it is to release?

top of the table at Christmas with Villa first season using crags original position tweak, utilizing lots of youth too such as delph, bannan, albrighton and ciaran clark.. my centre back pairing of tomkins and clark is very average but they are solid and my defence has been very good. Only tweak has been to set the ST which is nearly always Bent to run with ball sometimes rather than often as this prevents him from running into blind alleys when there isn't much support alongside him.. will post screens later on :)

top of the table at Christmas with Villa first season using crags original position tweak, utilizing lots of youth too such as delph, bannan, albrighton and ciaran clark.. my centre back pairing of tomkins and clark is very average but they are solid and my defence has been very good. Only tweak has been to set the ST which is nearly always Bent to run with ball sometimes rather than often as this prevents him from running into blind alleys when there isn't much support alongside him.. will post screens later on :)

do you find he scoring more are less with that tweak? keep it up mate lets hope you win the league

do you find he scoring more are less with that tweak? keep it up mate lets hope you win the league

cheers! I find he scores more because instead of running with the ball aimlessly himself, he can play a one two with a player near and then spin off and recieve a through ball.. Unless the ST has very high dribbling and flair ie a world class player like Aguero or Messi then I find this tweak is very successful

cheers! I find he scores more because instead of running with the ball aimlessly himself, he can play a one two with a player near and then spin off and recieve a through ball.. Unless the ST has very high dribbling and flair ie a world class player like Aguero or Messi then I find this tweak is very successful

UPNATEM is the V2 or the first one and with your tweak would you say it improves it? Can you upload yours?

Archived